Post your country’s most aesthetic period

Pic related

>inb4 Naziboos (you were fucking well dressed I’ll give you that)

King Billy do it again!

1861 Confederate states of America
You look at that beard and tell me it ain't aesthetic

/thread

I always loved that pic because of the dog

that guy on the far right looks chad as fuck

>Democrats.

So sad. You had so much potential, but it was all ended by a shot to the ankle...

we wuz hussars and shieet

I got you entirely covered senpai
Peak France coming through

>ywn sail around capehorn for dem spices sinking anglo and franco scum on the way
>ywn sail to dejima bribing nipon prostitutes with chocolate
>ywn settle down on a huge plantation with your waifu in the new world after a life of adventure
I'd be a good slave owner, kind and gentile, i'd smoke my pipe in the evening on my rocking chair.

Don't get too comfortable.

When I see paintings like these, corresponding to normie couples in the 1940s, I start believing in that crackpot theory that evolution doesn't really exist, God created the first humans with perfect DNA, and that DNA has been degrading since then (why Greek statues are so breath-taking, people in the 1950s were better looking, and people in the Bible lived 200 years).

This.
Best period ever.

Plus in the 1950s, the food was real and nobody required copious amounts of medicine to function regularly.

THOSE WERE THE GOLDEN DAYZ IN POOLAND

>what is idealisation

Uncle Varg there in the middle

Before the bald heads and the over sized dodgers shirts, we wuz decent well dressed and shieet

I'm tempted to say the 40's-50's were the height of the American aesthetic, but even as beautiful as that time may have been, they all look artificial and consumerist. Like an advertisement.

>1950s food real
>the decade of the DDT ridden TV dinner

>fighting for the rothschilds global empire was the most aesthetic period for brits

SAD!

You post it as if it's a bad thing

Damn! Columbia THICC

No most aesthetic period. Windbreakers tucked in was top tier.

and you could it all under your asbestos covered roof. What a good time where everyone was lean with high cheek bones, chiseled jaws and based hair cuts amirite?
These niggas watch too many mafia movies

Y U no post winter war pics Finland? (I know you are in sweden, but I saw the patches)

It was an aesthetic time for all nations.

18th century by a mile

Early Ottoman armor worn by a Turk actor

There was never a British empire, it was the Rothschild empire. Your Brits are nothing but useless laborers for your Shekelstein aristocrats - always have been.

All while on skis, with a BABY! Damn

>we wuz Chinese and shiet

>Being this mad

> Pooland
> India

Why is the dog so mad lol

You should watch this movie called Life With Father - it's old America. It just goes to show you how American culture and American identity has done a complete 180, it doesn't even remotely resemble what we used to have.

Diaspora, or just blind?

>severly underrated

>can't refute my claim
>keeps larping about his slave soldiers

I've always liked early American art

>Didn't prove his own claim
The absolute state of you

pure projection Amerimutt

Early Ottomans always wore lamellar armor. Lamellar armor was common among steppe peoples because of Chink influence.

Then Ottomans adopted Persian-style armors. They were not aesthetic but they offered lots of protection.

Damn... that is right on.

East German helmets?

A Bit rich coming from Israel's current lapdog.

imagine being a normie and walking by that mural, not knowing what it is. It would look so weird.

here 16th century Ottoman Armor
big difference in 200 years

Looks Russian

Yeah, I was totally going to say the 1860s: a glorious age when men wore capes.

>I heard they're reforming the dawnguard; vampire hunters or something.