Riddle me this ,Sup Forums, is there ANY character in all of anime who could beat Yusuke Urameshi in a fistfight?

Riddle me this ,Sup Forums, is there ANY character in all of anime who could beat Yusuke Urameshi in a fistfight?

No magic, no special ki or spirit energy or whatever,, and no bullshit. Just their fists and their wits.

Saitama.

Yes.

he's a monster it doesnt count

The guy on the left

Uchiha Madara. Next.

>no bullshit

kakyoin would have a far easier time beating urameshi if yusuke's mother was on the line

Uchiha Madara is an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

>Implying you get to that point of bullshit without being able to lift at least 1 Ton using body strenght

he meant dont post characters that are insanely overpowered even at their weakest to be fair OP should have specified a HUMAN level character

Define "bullshit". Saitama would win with only his fists and his wits.

>who can beat yusuke in a fist fight?
>rules: no listing anyone who can beat him
Retarded thread.

All he did was 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups and 10 km running every day. How is that bullshit? Can Yurameshi not even do that?

nearly anyone can beat yuske in a fist fight even in the real world all I said is OP probably didnt mean characters that are considered OP with no powers and that he should have better specified this the first nigga said saitama name one person who could beat saitama in a fist fight

100% natural

Kuwabara. EZ thred

>10 km
no regular person can run 10KM or 6miles every day nigga thats los angeles to hollywood

The sharingan and rinnegan are total bullshit and you know it

It's not difficult if you're not a 1 ton lardbeast American.

>He's a genius in combat
>proceeds to run straight at bad guy and trade blows
This show

I think sagara Sanosuke would be a good fight win or lose

saitama said RUN, RUNNING 6 miles is extremely difficult and cannot be done by a regular person not even daily

Only if the jazz is going strong tho

Alright. I nominate Mai.

He's a shit fighter. This nigga right here would destroy him in less than a minute.

>Run a 4 minute mile
>Can't run for 24 minutes
Stop being a fatass

Toguro reached the peak of human strength

>muh genius streetfighter with guts is always stronger than trained disciplined fighters (who never have guts) trope

Make believe is a funny thing

Lel no. That guy is complete fodder in his series. Like, 10 guys are well above him.

All Yusuke ever fought were street thughs and high school punks, by the time he got into real fights he already trained under the most powerful martial arts master in the world

Running for 24 minutes is a shit exercise unless you're training to run that long. Interval training is far superior and is exactly what educated fighters and trainers use.

Long ass roadwork is ancient, archaic and is proven by science to be detrimental to the cultivation of fast-twitch muscle fibers and their endurance. Train like a plodding runner, fight like a plodding runner.

I know this because I have watched various chinese cartoons on the subject and a such has made me an authority on all things 2D exercise and fighting related.

>trained under the most powerful master

Another trope.

Kenshiro. Without using his ki energy, pressure points, and the special hokuto techniques(which could fall under "bullshit" considering how broken they are) he'd be basically be a bigger and smarter Yusuke.

Not him, but what the fuck are you even saying? You just feel like pointing out cliches for the sake of it, like this is TVtropes, or what?

this, also Baki

He's around the same age too!

english dub never ;_;

His punches don't have any power unless he puts spirit energy into it.

Ippo

Speed Racer

Kenshiro.

>That guy is complete fodder in his series.
look at the manga chapter 233. Just saying.

who this guy?

>Kenshin
>fist fight
As much as I love Kenshin nigger is useless without a sword and sheathe

How has nobody named this magnificent bastard yet?

Can Simon even fight without Lagann?

Mitsuhara from Kyou Kara

Simon beat the antagonist in a straight up fist fight.

Joey Wheeler

All the boxer lads from Ashita no Joe
Well, maybe not the malasyan beast guy, he's bullshit tier
Also these two magnificent bastards, just tell whoever is fighting him that the other one life's on the line

In the second movie he fist fights the anti-spiral

I nominate takamura

He said fists and WITS. W-I-T-S. Kuwabara has only fists.

Onizuka
Or my boy Leorio can do the work too

The no bullshit makes it hard because Yusuke himself is kind of bullshit tier in the first place.

Krillin

Nope, he couldn't. He is a worthless bald reddit meme shit.

kys

Mitsuhashi

>kys
typical argument of an OPM fag