It sure would be ashamed if sexual harassment allegations were made against Ben Shapiro and Mitt Romney

It sure would be ashamed if sexual harassment allegations were made against Ben Shapiro and Mitt Romney.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DAYydLBiTJ0
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/12/blind-item-2_8.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am sure someone will make fake accusations, but these two men are completely clean.

Has anyone stepped on his jewishness so far?

I doubt it. The males who are the first to turn on others usually have something to hide.

Literally no one questions his shitty Jewish beliefs because muh freedoms. He lawyers his way out of "is God real" questions though

No it wouldn't, it'd be pretty hilarious

I get he's shilling for individualism and the lolbertarian meme but he probably feels different about his jewish "community"

Shapiro cant even bring himself to swear, I can't imagine him sexually harassing someone.

Of course he does. He unequivocally supports Israel but he gets away with the charade that he's "American" because he speaks on highly contested political talking points and self identifies as a Libertarian Repub

I guarantee you if people at his Q&A questioned his Jewish beliefs more they would see how antithetical they are some of his American values

or at least that's the public image he constructed. Everyone has there faults and foibles.

What's his?

And what's Romney's?

>if people at his Q&A questioned his Jewish beliefs more
I guess you can't simple question one's jewishness and get away with it in the land of the free

If only Ben Shapiro cared about America as much as Israel. There is a stark difference between his passion for the Jewish state and the country he currently resides in. He knows if America went to hell he can bail. He has no loyalty, no American nationalism, his national pride, and loyalty is saved for Israel.

For example, you can listen to his podcast on Trump's decision to move the embassy on how glowing with pride he is for the Jewish state, I've been listening to him for years now and he just doesn't talk about America in the same way.

There is no wonder people like Ben can't be all in for Trump because he was never all in with America from the beginning. To make matters worse Ben is a neocon neophyte and only sees America as a market to bleed money out of and pay no respect to its culture or citizens. (not a wonder lolbertarianism is his current shtick)

This is also the reason he has no friends, he's too low class for the neocon elite (although he's working at getting in their good books)

My most optimistic opinion of Ben is that he's a smart guy who isn't going to play a natural political game (at least he realizes the strength of being a political chameleon), he's always going to side with conservative fairweather politics until he quits (which means he'll never actually run for office). He also has a stark moralist bent, which he talks about a lot, but I have yet seen any personal action to back it up.

When he does back it up he attacks Lewandowski and Trump. Yet he was wrong both times. Now that he's taken a moralist attitude to Moore I can only think three times a charm. Being a moralist also won't win you friends or elections, you need to be able to get your hands dirty to fight your opponents (This is why Trump won and the neocon-chuckle-fucks Romney and McCain lost)

Nobody wants a poo-pooing religious moralist we want a fighter and I doubt Ben has won a fight in his life.

Just to back up my point. Ben is afraid of what people think and say about him. He's too craven to take any ground from his political opposition (Which is probably why the elder neocons want nothing to do with him)
youtube.com/watch?v=DAYydLBiTJ0

Yeah, and when somebody who has balls gets attacked Benji is one of the first to backstab.

It creates the illusion that he accomplished something. All he can do is sit on the sidelines and critique the movers and shakers.

He's a gelding.

He puts up that cheezy Columbus day post and then caved to the Slates, Voxs and Buzzfeeds of the world. You don't want that person being on your side.

I haven't heard about that. What happened?

Not really.

It might cause me physical pain from trying to pry the smile off my face. That would indeed be a shame.
Ben just doesn't seem like the type, though.

BIG

He posted a cartoon of Columbus bringing culture to the heathens and the left alt media was triggered, Ben cucked in record time, apologized and deleted the post. So much for his lolbertariansim.

It would, because they are likely both doggedly loyal spouses.

It'd be a fucking shame to stoop to college-leftist level tactics to defame people who make unarguably good points and speak truth to power about your sacred cow POTUS

See I kinda get that vibe from him. You know how these anti-gamergate soybois are getting busted left and right, I get that from him.

Plus his fake "clean" image (nobody is without vice) makes me go hmmmmm.

There was a CDaN blind a few days about about a "very married" ex-presidential candidate having an affair with an author, I think. Apparently the Gores have been effectively separated for years. Romney or McCain?

It would be more believable if it was a male. But yeah he doesn't seem the type and two wrongs don't make a right. Just because he's a duplicitous, whiny shithead doesn't mean you should make any fake accusations at him, or anyone.

Other than ass-blasting college sjw's (which is like outsmarting your dog) what has he done?

I guess I'd say if something comes out on Little Ben, it wouldn't be something as normal as copping a feel here and there. It'd be gay stuff, or maybe something like he's been banging someone's wife, or a prostitute girlfriend, something interesting.

I don't know. The cleaner the illusion the worse it is.

But I thought he was all about 'facts over feelings'.

and by clean you mean retarded? have you heard this guys stance on net neutrality, kek, he has no idea what he's talking about

Ben Shapiro is definitely too afraid of women to sexual harass anyone.

Holy fuck i just realised that campaign here to attack his sister was the same shit as attacking lauren et al.

Dumbfucks lead off a cliff yet again

I like Ben desu, not gonna mudsling him.

The Daily Wire has a huge reach, and his campus tours have done a fantastic job of exposing college leftism.

Of course, if you're fully blown NatSoc you're going to hate him, but at least his vision of the future is actually possible.

Nothing, huh? Too bad.

Here's that CDaN blind if anyone's interested. FWIW, a commenter says it's known to be Cruz and something called Amanda Carpenter.
>crazydaysandnights.net/2017/12/blind-item-2_8.html

I'm a transneocon elephantponey not a NatSoc bucko.

What has he done at the daily wire (other than gelding criticisms). Also embarrassing low-hanging sjw fruit isn't an accomplishment.

Well, he also did his best to cause Trump to lose to Clinton.

That is true. Him a Glenn 'Hillary is the moral choice' Beck should callabe together.

Is a pundit supposed to "accomplish" anything other than amplify a message?

Generally speaking, a talking head spends 99 percent of the time preaching to the choir.

Is Ben Shapiro a talking head?

Or a talking head with a 'vision'?

He's a talking head with a vision.

A talking head all the same.

He's just some basic youtuber/blogger who spouts neocon talking points. He will turn on anyone if it's publically expedient.

But there will come a day when the lights are pointed towards him, and his wormy actions in the past won't win him much support.

ben claims he was a virgin before marriage so accusations are unlikely unless his wife tries to divorce him for his money

I NEEDS SOME MILK

I write to him every week demanding he explain to everyone why he thinks ethnonationalism is great for Israel but not Europe or the USA.
He has never answered this question, ever.

I would take it a step further and call him Alt-right. In fact I would call black-nationalist Alt-right too.

but not in a pejorative way. In a support of free association kind on way. Benjamin is a Jewish alt-righter and should be supported.

We'd never think that except for the fact there are a whole bunch of arachnophobes that have been caught fucking spiders in the last few years.

>at least his vision of the future is actually possible.
And what vision is that? He never makes it clear at all. All I get from him is that he wants exactly the same situation now but with a smaller state, for Universities to be less left wing, and for less abortions. That's it. This entire stance is called liberal conservatism, and it's the most boring, dead ideology in existence, pursued only by an elite desperate to maintain it's power.

Ben is either monumentally stupid and naive in beveling that free market capitalism is compatible with social conservatism (hint - it's not!) , OR is incredibly intelligent but extremely devious in KNOWING that free reign capitalism inevitably leads to the complete atomisation of society and thus extreme social liberalism, but peddles his ideas anyway in order to make shekels off of people who are terrified of change.

What is his opinion on big government sending financial aide to Israel?

Is he consistent or does he shift values?

he is ok with it

Ben's clean, but the fact remains that he was groomed from birth to be a high-level shill. He has been surrounded by shady Zionists from the time he was a young boy. Look at the way he was rammed through grammar school and university.

No human has ever been clean, and the ones that try to present themselves as such have the darkest secrets.

What's your secret user?

lmfao

Whatever the case is, you can tell he's a cocksucker by his sense of humor. He's very malicious in what he finds funny.

I use Calgon. Shhhh.

...and smack...

no shapiro is married to a jew. When jew marry other jews the woman has the man under her boot. When the jew marries a goy he normaly cheats on her all the time like weinstein.