#mybordersmychoice: LEFTYPOL SHILL RAID INCOMING EDITION

A new psy op is underway:
#mybordersmychoice
We're hijacking feminist slogans to subvert them and redpill normies, especially women.

IDEA:
The country is personified as a female, looking nervous and sad as a threatening hand (illegal immigration) approaches. The entry is non-consensual. The hand is wearing a glove to intentionally avoid any racial connotations - this keeps things normie-friendly for maximum spread & impact, and it removes an opportunity for leftist media to demonize the images.

The parallel between borders & personal boundaries has wonderful memetic potential. Citizens collectively own a country, just like a family owns a home, and a person owns their body. Being forced to accept strangers into your country is just as absurd and wrong as being forced to accept strangers in your home, or inside yourself (rape). Most of the feminist logic & slogans about rape & rape culture can be weaponized against illegal immigration, which victimizes the nation personified as a female.

DEPLOYMENT PLAN:
This is still undecided. Spreading them on social media, especially Twitter would be good. Always use the hashtag #mybordersmychoice. As this psy op develops we can decide on the best plan of action for mass deployment, in terms of the timing, which platforms, etc.

IGNORING SHILLS:
Leftypol is planning a shill raid, we have seen from their discords. This is proof of the effectiveness of this campaign.

ANYONE TRYING TO CHANGE THE HASHTAG IS A SHILL
ANYONE ADDING LINKS TO THE IMAGE IS A SHILL
ANYONE TRYING TO MAKE THE IMAGE RACIST / EXTREME IS A SHILL
ANYONE TRYING TO CHANGE THE MESSAGE IS A SHILL

IGNORE ALL SHILLS & KEEP BROADCASTING THESE COUNTER-SHILL MESSAGES DURING THEIR RAID

OLD:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MrFrexlt/status/939577973132455936
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the hilarious losers over at leftypol have decided that this campaign is important enough to do a big raid / try to derail it

remember anons, ignore the shills and their derailing attempts

>ANYONE TRYING TO CHANGE THE HASHTAG IS A SHILL
>ANYONE ADDING LINKS TO THE IMAGE IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO MAKE THE IMAGE RACIST / EXTREME IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO CHANGE THE MESSAGE IS A SHILL

IGNORE ALL SHILLS & KEEP BROADCASTING THESE COUNTER-SHILL MESSAGES DURING THEIR RAID

Is this bad?

> Template attached

Yes, you obvious kike

I'll go ahead and put some up again

A clean version.

Idiot make it a country-tan not a weird shape with a face

> Attached

My patrician edit

Idea: maybe DON'T use countries that were founded as colonies
Idea: Use non-white countries like Brazil for extra points (apparently affirmative action is a thing in Brazil, and actual Brazilians aren't even counted there)

bump

Guy who posted the screenshots here, leftypol is planning more.

>Non signifie NON
Non veut dire NON

kek

Different template that was said to be ok last night.
Go neck yourself

>Saging post
What the fuck???

wait why do commies wear santa hats?
dont they hate xmas?

I don't know.

Babies first discord subversion attemp?

Here's a tip, make things that are hard to subvert. The iotbw was basically the only exception.

If lefties can imitate crude replica's and 'participate' in the event, it's a no go.

I made a template for usage.

We need more raids like this

The original clean one.

C’est parfait

But how do we even make this hard to subvert, it would take a total reformulation.

Another one.

So leftypol started already.

>Non veut dire NON
Better?
> attached

Does it have to be family friendly?

these are all shill sabotag attempts, NOBODY USE ANY OF THESE
and please keep broadcasting the counter-shill message:

>ANYONE TRYING TO CHANGE THE HASHTAG IS A SHILL
>ANYONE ADDING LINKS TO THE IMAGE IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO MAKE THE IMAGE RACIST / EXTREME IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO CHANGE THE MESSAGE IS A SHILL

reminder that shills are useful idiots and we should be grateful for acting as unwitting measurement devices for us, see

Say no to Xenos.

Nigg Nogg, I'm just posting ideas.

The only reason why they would want to stop this is if they like (((diversity))).
While i don't really think it's that bad of a thing making it in a forced way importing people ins't a good thing.

Just need to get the message out there

>SHILL
SAGE
>SHILL
SAGE

it doesnt matter, the amount of people that want to subvert it are way less.

what if we infiltrated their leftypol discords posing as leftypol shills and offered horrible advice for shilling?
or demoralized them from even trying, saying things like
>no don't make the memes more racist & spread them, that would spread actual racism into the world and that's what we're trying to stop, remember comrade?
or
>we should help spread these without editing them from normie / feminist accounts, because somehow it will make them look bad!

this, IOTBW proved that a uniform campaign easily drowns out any subversion attempts that deviate from the uniformity

Don't think it will work, I took a look there and they seen to be willing to do It regardless of their beliefs

Maybe it will even make the ones that don't agree with it change their opnions.

BUMP! YOURE GOING TO NEED IT IN THIS SHILL-STORM
BUMP THIS IF YOU CAN GUYS

That's the stupidest fucking image I've ever seen in this festering shithole. Congrats.

when shills start shitting up this thread with the following sabotage attempts:
>this will never work!
>make it more racist!
>add links to the image!
>change the hashtag!
>change the message!
>etc
just remember pic related anons… they wouldn't be shilling so hard if this wasn't a very good idea

SHILLS ARE USEFUL IDIOTS, WE REALLY SHOULD BE THANKING THEM!
(but don't give them yous)

Its the CBTS idiots trying to trick pol into doing something.
source- they cant meme

Translation is bad.

No means no -> Non c'est non

good idea, do it

not participating but bumping

We should define where to twitter It, it's not like we have enough followers by ourselves to do this.
Probaly choose a "famous" feminist who has not sided with immigrants, obviously choose some different people so it doens't seen like a coordinated attack.

yes soon it will be time to brainstorm how to deploy these

our goofy, but well meaning and very numerous friends over at T_D have almost upvoted this op to their front page (it's rapidly rising, one more spot and it will be on the front page)
they were very supportive of IOTBW as well, many helped put up posters
when it comes time to deploy these memes IRL, we should mobilize T_D, they have the numbers & energy

get a bump

Aren't they a sneeze away from being a banned page tho. No one on reddit likes them

Nice to know there are allies.
I honestly throught reddit just hated us XD.

It reached their front page already.
They love the kikes though. Still better than 99% of reddit which are all a bunch of lefties

De certa forma eles são aliados, mas existem vários pontos nos quais discordamos com eles

bump

I like this. This is a great idea. Have a bamp

It,s raising quickly maybe it will reach the top of their front page.

Them being banned would be good. More reddit drama and a tonne of T_D people coming here.

Short term pain as they assimilate, but long term gain in users and influence.

it's rising, currently in spot #22, near the bottom of the front page but still the front page - and it's fairly young among the posts on the front page which means it has a good chance of rising further

bump, this board is overflowing with shit right now

BUMP

starting to spread on twitter, 325 retweets & 777 likes:
twitter.com/MrFrexlt/status/939577973132455936

So it's really going off, I feel a bit sad knowing that they are stupid like this.

>NEIN heißt, NEIN
comma is wrong, remove it, please
>#MeineGrenzen,MeineWahl
Commas in hash tags are uncommon; better remove it.

Also, I found pic related somewhere.

Bump

do you have a Mexican one?

empty template if anyone needs to make a flag they haven't found yet, here: full ch-n has this stickied at the top, tons of flags in there, probably any country you're looking for

Anons should start printing paper copies and posting it sound like IOTBW too

ny43GhK
Here.
(PS: This fucking spam detection code is a pain in my ass.)

bump
bump this good thread if you want please!

when this campaign matures to deployment phase, yes user - we will be putting up posters, guaranteed

but just like with IOTBW we need to coordinate this & organize so that they all go up at the same time around the world and are extremely uniform, to ensure a massive response

we need to rally enough support online that when we decide to deploy we will have the numbers to go out IRL
good news: #mybordersmychoice is rising up the front page of T_D, and they will gladly help us with feet on the ground putting up posters

i have to go for a while to study for finals, please keep making these, counter all shilling attempts, and keep baking & bumping generals

soon we will brainstorm the right date & strategy for IRL poster deployment
godspeed anons

0014 user
thanks again for your intel

What are the next steps? Get anons to translate it into native languages? Then send the images to groups like Pediga so they can print it out on large signs for their next march?

Please don't let t_D faggots flood here again. Keep quiet about the origin of these pictures. The more influx of newfags, the shittier this place gets.

Good job here fellow anons,

Keep saging and pointing out all the shill faggots
fuck them all

Bump
Going to sleep, if operation is still active tomorrow will start shilling on twitter. Godspeed anons

see
translate into native languages but keep the English hashtag #mybordersmychoice at the bottom
heres a good example of a translated one (pic related)

NOTE WITH CAUTION:
if any shill comes in here and says "I AM THE ORIGINAL OPANON! TIME TO PUT UP POSTERS, LETS GO VANDALIZE EVERYTHING AND SPRAY PAINT THE MESSAGE ON POLICE STATIONS & SYNAGOGUES!!!!11"
then obviously ignore him

as with IOTBW:
Ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are shills trying to ruin our operation. It is pointless & most importantly bad PR to do anything illegal. The point is to have the MAXIMUM CONTRAST between how evil the media portrays these posters, and how clearly benign they are to normies.

REMINDER
this is the CBTS kikes trying to mobilize users on here into doing something stupid. you can tell its them by their shit memes.
>FAILED with CBTS
>FAILED with shareblue

this will go nowhere, they just can not assimilate even after a month of posting here
DO NOT CLICK ON ANY LINKS, it is not safe, honeypot

bump

>Brown is to agressive for normies

Were did the world go wrong? even our pets are pussies.

Send me an invite to their discord

fuck yeah this thread is back, its on kikes

>Then send the images to groups like Pediga so they can print it out on large signs for their next march?
No, we do not want these associated with any particular group that could give the media a chance to spin them negatively. They must stand entirely on their own merit, so there is no context that any shills / leftist journalists can spin (just like with IOTBW).

After major deployment IRL, if other groups want to help spread the images, so be it. But it will happen after most of the news has come out, and the posters will still have no official association with any group (just like with Notch retweeting IOTBW, it happened long enough after that it help spread the message, but developed no official association with Notch).

understood
they will be helpful when it's time for deployment though, they can organize on t_d, they don't have to flood in here
don't worry

I'LL BE BACK
godspeed anons, wait for my return

Idea: Make the hand a gauntlet. It has obvious warlike connotations, and it should be nearly impossible to imply race from some random fantasy rpg glove

I posted it though.... you can just enter the numbers and letters and discord will still accept it.

14/88
checked

>dont they hate xmas?

Those cucks love to sniff burned coal out of their gf´s after being done with the bull

Leftypol discord doesn't seen like a treath, one guy is trying to convince the others to edit our posts to make it racist.
Tip: It's not working because they don't want to spread racism.