So sad. This is what climate change has already done to our world and it's not going to stop at polar bears...

So sad. This is what climate change has already done to our world and it's not going to stop at polar bears. It's going to be every living organism on the planet, including ourselves.

Here are some list of things you can do (by no means exhaustive; just stuff I can put down off the top of my head):

1. Stop eating beef and switch to beans -> this actually makes a big impact

2. Get a hybrid or an electric car the next time you get a car (or better yet, use public transportation when possible)

3. Talk to your Congressperson, Senator, or state legislator and hold them accountable for climate change. Get them to support cap and trade, a carbon tax, whatever. We have to fight climate change on a systemic level as well as an individual level.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xhKiq4DSLfY
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/29/g20-live-merkel-vows-fight-paris-climate-accord/
reuters.com/article/us-g20-germany-japan-abe/japans-abe-urges-g20-to-work-together-on-climate-change-idUSKBN19P2DX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go fuck yourself

I'd stop making these threads. These guys don't care, trust me.

I'm down for global warming, I hate winter and if we can get rid of that season by making hydrocarbons from burning plastics.....I'm burning all my plastic bags

Sadly frustrated virgins care more about triggering liberals than saving our beautiful planet and its ecosytems

>I hate winter
Disgusting shitskin

Fuck the planet and eccosystem, that's what space travel is for.
There's billions of planets we can grind into the ground, who the fuck cares about this one
It isn't logical

The world is getting blacked and browned while whites continue to self-destruct. I am less concerned about the state of the world climate in 50 years from now because 20 years from now Muslims will comprise about 1/3 of the global population.

Nope, I'm white.....not even a mix, I'm fuckng German

youtube.com/watch?v=xhKiq4DSLfY

Yeah, I'm down with taking the planet with us also
Fuck the shitskins who are going to inherit it ,let them inherit a smoking toxic ball of death for all I care

You do realize that we're at least two decades from barely being able to colonize Mars.

Eat a dick.

If the wold start to become inhabitable to human life we will have interstellar travel really fucking fast
It will motivate the human race to spread it's genes into space, guaranteeing the extension of all life on this planet

Fuck your beans, chili without beef is fucking wrong.
Fuck your hybrids and your electric car, and especially fuck public transportation. I'm gonna drive my car from the fucking 1970's and burn all the gas I can because fuck you.
Fuck carbon tax, that's more fucking money I have to pay to the fucking government.

What does systemic even fucking mean. Do people just like to say it?

My wish is to be under a radiant sun wearing an umbrella to cover myself from UV rays so that i don't burn alive, and to see a black sky during the day. No.

...That's true I suppose.

Send me a post card when you reach Alpha Centauri!

You should search how many people have predicted the end of the world throughout history.
Strange how this one is tied to Liberal politics. Makes me believe even moar.

ITT: massive faggots

I almost keked. This nigga thinks that there will be... 3 billion muslims in 20 years. That's an extra billion every 10 years (roughly).

How about all those garbage islands in the oceans? Can’t make money off the stuff that’s really going to end life on a tremendous scale so share on shareblue

Read: I'm entitled and want the world to conform to my likings.

I thought we were against entitlements?

And if not, well the white race is obviously going extinct anyways, so as a consolation prize to the other races we will take white civilization(civilization) with us.

It's a win win either way

>We need to convince these people of our cause!
>I know! Lets call them frustrated virgins! Thatll surely help!

>Spend more money or stop being indendent
>Lower your testosterone
>Bother your representatives to push anything at all that gets called "climate change"
The Paris Accord decided that all Western Nations had to follow guidelines and pay money, while China had no guidelines and received money. Climate Change efforts are money laundering with a virtue signaling frosting on top.

Except in most countries outside of the US, Climate Change is not really a liberal vs conservative issue. Instead the debate is "How soon must we act?" and "What is the most effective policy to combat it?"

Evolution isn't entitlement
The world is just evolving to cater to my needs

>Get a hybrid or an electric car the next time you get a car

My normal gasoline car gets 38 MPG. That's better than many hybrids and without the hidden environmental costs associated with rare earth mining.

You're a stooge.

Get fucked.

>Pours antfreeze into the Great Lakes
>Burns tires
>Kicks a bald eagle while raping a panda.

...Being blackpilled is a better view on this then denying it.
Anyway, why so blackpilled? I have at some hope.

How exactly are whites going extinct?

Oh, is it because of someone like me dating my bf Jamal?

Just like the gay pride meme

End of the world predictors are all charlatans

tits or gtfo
roasty

I stopped trying to convince you guys a while ago.

Fuck bears, stink violent beasts. Eat beef, ride huge cars, fuck taxes and caps and shit. I can use some warming here.

t. living in Noyabrsk

So, then you'd have no trouble at all providing endless examples of Conservatives or leaders from the Right from other countries promoting climate change?

America should pay a carbon tax? Why not india?

>Noyabrsk
Do you know an old ham radio operator named Mikhail?

imagine the value of that super fertile farm land under that lake, my god it could grow shit just by spitting on it.

No, your argument is quite literally:

> I don't like winter
> Climate Change == No Winter (an absolutely naive assumption)
> I'ma try to hasten Climate Change so that I can have my no winter

Which is fair except for the fact that it's not so simple. To get you that" no winter", many people have to go through hell... and it's not just 3/5ths people either. No, a bevy of research has linked storms like Irma and Harvey as well as the prevalence of wild fires so late in the season, with climate change.

This is not to say the existence of these events means that climate change is totes my goats real but instead that climate change makes them A LOT MORE LIKELY to happen

Itt: stupid faggots think the world is now as it has always been, and will stay the same because of humans.

It's been here long before us and will be here long after. Oh a bag takes 10000 years to decomp, the world doesn't give a fuck 1million years is nothing.

> Implying I have tits

Let the billionaires pay for the green shit, they reaped the rewards after all. Why should peasants like us pay for this shit?

>This actually makes a big impact

Dude, you act like I care....I don't
Fuck the planet, seriously FUCK IT!

Americans should pay a carbon tax? Why not China?

Oh, you are gay fucking a nigger, then that's perfectly acceptable, not like you weren't already at high risk for AIDS

> Angela Merkel:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/29/g20-live-merkel-vows-fight-paris-climate-accord/

Shinzo Abe
>reuters.com/article/us-g20-germany-japan-abe/japans-abe-urges-g20-to-work-together-on-climate-change-idUSKBN19P2DX

> implying I'm a man

>Angela Merkel
>the ex-stazi officer who ushers in millions of browns into Europe, endlessly, with no plans to close the gates, all at the cost of white taxpayers.
>right wing
That is top fucking ragebaiting and you've earned your daily bull semen.

How do you propose living with out it?

Hurricanes aren't linked to global warming
“According to the National Hurricane Center, storms are no more intense or frequent worldwide than they have been since 1850. […] Constant 24-7 media coverage of every significant storm worldwide just makes it seem that way.” (Paul Bedard)

Two... and you led with Merkel.
You're disqualified.

>Stop eating beef and switch to beans
>1 post by this ID
mfw

I'd rather have the world end than stop eating meat.

Inapplicable
I'll be dead before it matters

hahahaha why are guys still trying to meme this? Daddy Donalds already wiped out all the plans you spent the last decade and a half building.

It's cold because it is winter.
It will happen again next year.
OP is a faggot

> Angela Merkel
> Aimed to reduce social spending within Germany, reluctantly supported the right of LG people to marry
> Right Wing.

>how curious that lies grant so much thought and conversation, but tell a truth, and you’ll hear nothing and the thought process completely comes to a halt

I would never eat meat prepared from a man that uses those type of gloves to handle food
The favor of latex is strong, and makes the food reminiscent of that time you caught your girlfriend cheating because you decided to go down on her when you got home from work

I wasn't going to spend half an hour looking up conservative leaders from all around the world for you.

>oh wow, an entire degree
>what is the little ice age

Did you see that video of North Korean defectors eating bar-b-que for the first time?

Cool. Kill yourself right now faggot!

i don't eat.

Fuck those people, like anyone care about some shitskins at the south, I say - let them be killed by floods, famines, storms and droughts. Less people - more oxygen.

No need. You've proven your ignorance by posting Merkel.

>space travel
>billions of planets
Ah to be young and gullible.

>endlessly, with no plans to close the gates

Are you stuck in 2015?

Go blow your dog you dumb faggot leaf

The Earth climate is changing. This is an undeniable truth. What of the rest of our solar system? Have you noticed the moon looks larger than it ever has? Is this due to the moon getting larger or closer?
No the solar system itself has noticeable changes, and Earths moon is a good guide for us to understand why. The Moon is actually warming and growing an atmosphere. Tiny ice particulates are gassing out of its surface slowly due to solar activity. No boys and girls it is not just Earth that is changing but all the planets.

What can we do to slow this process? How about a solar activity tax?

OP can eat a.....

THANKS FOR THIS GIGANTIC LIST OF 3 THINGS.

Dude, he writes for the Washington Examiner.

Here's some papers to read

Michener, William K., et al. "Climate change, hurricanes and tropical storms, and rising sea level in coastal wetlands." Ecological Applications 7.3 (1997): 770-801.

Mann, Michael E., and Kerry A. Emanuel. "Atlantic hurricane trends linked to climate change." Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union 87.24 (2006): 233-241.

From the later one: "Using a formal statistical analysis to sepa
rate the estimated influences of anthropogenic climate change from possible natural
cyclical influences, this article presents results indicating that anthropogenic factors
are likely responsible for long-term trends in
tropical Atlantic warmth and tropical cyclone activity"

no

>Electric Cars
You mean those things which run on coal and are worse for the environment because of all the specific metals which required entire flood planes to be covered in acid.

>Cap n trade, carbon tax
Why so all that money can go to the Chinese and Indian governments? Those are the biggest polluters in the world, not just carbon either, carbon is easy to fix but the industrial levels of shit these guys dump is what will fuck us over forever.

If you want to help systemically then look at a way to make carbon catching profitable.

I stand corrected. Don't see what the big deal with muslims are. Yeah, the crazy ones sure, keep an eye out for them but... the way I see it they are no different than fundy christians like they have in Alabama

No one cares about flat earthers

STOP BREATHING.

Who exactly is right wing to you then? Clearly the most influential conservative figure since the 1980s clearly is not right,

(No, Trump is not a conservative. He's an opportunist)

Leftists are warmophobic, how bigoted!

you do understand that social engineers like bertrand russell wrote about getting the public off of meat in order to turn them into low energy faggots like yourself, yes?

Same could be said about you.

You are the tree huger her, wouldn't it be more logical to kill yourself in an attempt to reduce your carbon signature on the planet?
This is how we know environmentalists don't believe in their own hype, they aren't willing to die for their beliefs

Cool.

>not a conservative

Yet, he's done more conservative shit than anyone since Reagan. Shut up leaf. Trudeau needs another blowjob.

The most effective way to bring about radical change is rarely dying. Yes killing myself would reduce the carbon footprint by 0.00001% but if I can convince my community to act in more conscious ways that can become 0.0001%.

10 fold increase. Woo!

>flat earthers
Ok, glad you got that out of the way because it was very important!

Doesn't change the fact that you seem like an idiot.

hurr durr fuck the planet lolol

Yeah but that is not the result of a deep seated ideological belief in conservatism. It is just what is convenient to maintain power.

Reagan (praise be unto him) was a lot more of a committed idealogue. Convinced that his vision was the right and just one..

Also, Trudeau has a wife for that, I'll have you know.

Do people who post threads like this think they're being funny?

sage

And rightists are coldophobic.

But also hate black people.
and jews
and gays
and mexican'ts
and ...

Who benefits from a carbon Tax? Would that slow the consumption? The carbon tax will only benefit the same political interest that make it cheaper to bury recyclable waste in a hole than using tax dollars to make recycling easier. Hey OP why not write that shit down and mail it to your congressman.

So, you are saying if a billion tree hugers committed suicide, the industrial resources needed to support said tree hugers effectively reducing the pollution produced by those supporting resources more then the pollution said tree huger create even beyond their need for industrial support?
Because I call BS

A natural byproduct of recycling plastics is hydrocarbons, the tree hugers never tell people this of course. It's actually more environmentally sound to bury plastic waste then it is to recycle it
Sam goes for aluminum, except recycling aluminum produces a host of nitrates and sulfates when you recycle it
Recycling for the most part is a fucking lie

Those that push the agenda of the Right. These ideas are pretty consistent through time... hence "Conservative". Our platform doesn't ever evolve attaching itself to the trending issues of the day like modern day Liberalism.
Are open borders Conservative? Then Merkel is no Conservative. And I did not state that Trump was a Conservative. You stated that outside of the US, mostly everyone agrees with climate change. I don't believe that is the case. But I do believe you believe it.

>electric car meme
"Hmm let's stop using fossil fuels in my car and instead use fossil fuels in the giant generators which put electricity into my car"