I live in a suburb that has no minorities and every day these fucking beaners, at least 5, daily...

I live in a suburb that has no minorities and every day these fucking beaners, at least 5, daily, come to my door and bang on it and try to sell me shit illegally

or maybe they're scouting my house for robbery

a local recentl got shot to death during a home invasion

the fuck can I do about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2003/12/how-to-kill-a-country/302845/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Build a wall

state?

Load your rifle and wait for them to rob you.

cmon bitch, trying to help you fucking faggot.
what state?

niggerfornia. even in fucking third olrd countries poor people never fucking banged on my door like they're gonna kick it in

fucking kill all these goddamn spics

my family is noguns

I plan on moving out soon

Answer your door with a gun in your hand behind the door you fucking moron (so you dont get arrested for brandishing)

>American
>doesn't own gun

Booby trap your house with explosives.

Mee too Easy as fuck, put up a camera/door bell or better yet a security camera.
Also no trespassing/loitering sign (a real one with your local code bought from your PD).
Call the cops { end of the goddamn story }

or get a gun and go to jail for protecting your family from smelly ass (Insert Racial Slur)

answer the door with a gun in your hand

Idk, if you livein commiefornia I guess you'll just have to cage your windows, install cameras and be vigilante. Get a German Shepherd or larger guard dog.

>answering the door when you're not explicitly expecting someone
>ever

Call the cops and tell them they tried to sell you a gun. Problem solved.

You live in the West son, the Wild West. If it's too fast for ya, pack your bags.

they literally pound on teh door like they're going to rob me

people have been reporting it to the police because they'll often break in if no one responds but if you respond they'll pretend to be selling mag subs or to be sent by your neighbor they cant name, etc

fuck. they're obviously murderous burglars but you cant shoot them even if they're an inch from shooting you

fucking FUCK

>the fuck can I do about this?

Shoot them first, you fucking pussy.

Story behind pic?

Expulsion of white farmers in Zimbabwe. Spoiler alert: the country goes to shit with no white people around.

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2003/12/how-to-kill-a-country/302845/

Easy
>Don't respond
>They break in
>Shoot them

Open your door with your pistol holstered and visible. Put those signs that say you dont call the police, the ones with a picture of a gun. Talk to your neighbors encourage other men to do the same and tell the cucks you'll watch out for their house anyways.

>Be user
>Wait for beaners to come to door
>have pump action shotgun and ICE/FBI hat ready
>RACK THE EVER LOVIN SHIT OUT OF IT MAKING IT SO FUCKING LOUD EVERYONE DOWN THE BLOCK CAN HEAR
>Calmly then open door with hat on
>Keep half body and shotgun hidden behind door
>simply ask "can I help y'all?"

*Mine Field

then get a fucking gun. its not hard. at all. even in commiefornia you can walk into big5, buy a mossberg 500, wait like 10 days, and pick it up. in the meantime, make a blunt weapon or get a bat or club and hold it while answering the door.