Look, smoke weed if you want...

>Look, smoke weed if you want, but I just think that it's disingenuous to go around saying that weed cure cancer and is somehow going to stop the Drug War
>WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY WHY DO YOU HATE WEED YOU LITTLE BITCH FUCK YOU I'M GOING TO SMOKE RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW
>ARE YOU ANGRY NOW BITCH 420 BLAZE IT EVERY DAY FAGGOT

And this is why nobody respects potheads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xftMikMt1A4
youtube.com/watch?v=yAI3tNdWdkE
youtube.com/channel/UC_ZnHm_hRXJpw-PBSEnGHKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's weird how incredibly defensive and angry he gets about weed and drugs in general. He seems like a genuinely mellow hard to anger guy in general, but the second someone says something bad about drugs it looks like he's ready to flip the table and goes off swearing and throwing personal insults instantly.

This is a bait thread but it's true. They also have a tendency to speak with the same manner. It's like their burned out brains forces them to speak lower and slower.

True. Denial is a part of any addiction.

Every pothead I've ever seen gets extremely defensive the moment anyone says anything negative about pot.

Thats because hes a fucking addict who's likely doing much worse than weed

I remember seeing a video where he basically says that Hillary Clinton's stance on marijuana was the last straw for him. Of all the things that she has done, he was ranting and raving about that like it was the fucking holocaust.

youtube.com/watch?v=xftMikMt1A4
here it is

youtube.com/watch?v=yAI3tNdWdkE

This is just insane though, that he would act like this for the world to see

I completly agree

>If you're against marijuana you're an enemy of history

You can't make this shit up

CONSUMING HIPPY REEFER OIL FOR THE TREATMENT OF CANCER/When you consume edibles from some neighborhood dispensary it’s like eating hamburger buns from an unregulated McDonald’s that grows it’s own yeast. What is it with drug culture and casual consumption of shit from stranger’s pockets? The level of stupid trust in shady dealers has crossed over to the storefront industry, one legitimizing the other, and some of their wares are so toxic you may as well be huffing paint. Concentrates in particular pose strong risk./Pesticides and plant growth chemicals are not good to ingest. If you already won cancer, it could double your earnings. If you have to use this stuff for medical reasons, for God’s sake don’t smoke it. Eat it but don’t eat sugar - be a real G. Gordon Liddy about that shit - 1 or 2 grams in fruit only, no cheating. Know the source of the material you’re consuming. Does the botanist have a nickname like Green Mitchell or Bunky Fat Sacks? Not your guy. How about the store? What if that THC cupcake was frosted by a tubercular Mexican tranny with big ol’ nasty Andy Griffith hands? It might surprise you to know that in California, these edibles are not considered a food product by the FDA! So you don’t need a certified kitchen to start up a fledgling banana jerkoff pie with weed in it company. Run that action right out of your stoner kitchen with the blackened Ween sticker inside the oven. Are you following the layers with me here? WEED COMPANIES HIRE COOL PEOPLE. YOU KNOW WHO I MEAN.

I’ve borne personal witness to ass-scratching trannies breathing on items you put in your mouth, Joey Diaz (what a piece of complete shit.) These edible enthusiasts have no idea how virus dodgy and niggerish those rave-lookin’ gummy bears are. The candy crew from top to bottom have mold in their dreadlocks, the hands they jerk off with are the hands that pet ferrets, and they use the yawning, floppy holes in their ears to hold stuff for a minute. Are you following the vectors here, dudes? You really need to make your own if you have cancer. If you consume as much weed as I do and you don’t have cancer, you must have some equally unsettling emotional version of a problem for which we are all very concerned I’m sure. You might want to think about making your own as well, son, it’s a project, you need that/Get plants grown by yourself or a fuckin’ decent human already. It’s medicine, quit trying to turn it into pie. Get a quality oil extraction machine. There are tabletop vacuum ovens, I use ExtractCraft and it works, I’m not a salesman. Keep your oil pure and don’t eyeball dosages, buy 3 gram silicone syringes and dose appropriately, keep a schedule. I hope you like crossword puzzles, dummy, because if your dosing schedule doesn’t include consistency of mental focus you’re going to turn into an idjit boy. WEED IS NOT “CREATIVE” - IT SWAYS EMOTIONS AND MAKES WEIRD STUFF LIKE YARN TO A KITTY CAT. It’s a recipe for disaster.

This is cancer, pick on yourself for being a dope. You have to learn to be maximum discipline on minimum stress, add PTSD into the mix and it’s a real tightrope. Emotional anger will kill you and so will turning into a moron. Injest cannabis oil like a clockwork lounge Nazi, work hard on something to the absolute extent your health will allow, understand limitations and circumventions. Permit yourself deep sleep, take it when you can get it, if you aren’t maximizing your day hours I don’t know what to tell you and your facebook funeral. Cannabis oil is your best bet for staying off opiate pain killers and pharma while dealing with cancer and trust in dealers/corp is the siren of death. Make oil yourself, good luck.

I had this conversation with one of my childhood friends a couple months back. The only difference is he didn't lite up. Just went on a rant about cannabinoid receptors that your body developed specifically for weed and weed only. Told him that we don't have special receptors specifically made for weed, then he pulled up a wiki article, said he is the knowledgeable in all things weed related and started to reeee. I was so angry that i looked up the weed article and found out his mind is so addled he doesn't know how to read and interpret words properly. I'm still mad about that exchange.

i've had 1 joint every waking hour for the last 15 years. Acting defensive about the negatives of weed is for newfags. There are loads shit side effects of weed. Any honest longtime smoker will tell you that.

No, the reason nobody respects potheads is because they're visual, social, and financial failures (typically).
Everyone points at Rogan, but he didn't start smoking until his 30s, so he built a career and a persona before he became a stoner.

Weednigs are so dense

youtube.com/channel/UC_ZnHm_hRXJpw-PBSEnGHKg take a content break

This. I used to smoke everyday and even when I was a white nationalist I got butt hurt by people saying the truth about weed. I refused to listen to the daily Shoah because they were anti weed.

Thank god I stopped smoking weed, drinking and taking cocaine after i started training and working out.

Sounds like his drug of choice is steroids to me

It sounds like you knew what you were doing was wrong so when it was pointed out you got defensive as, well, a defense mechanism. I imagine that's the case with all these people that are on drugs and defend their usage of it, whether they know that's what they're doing or not.

I've never been a drug person, but I feel like even if I was on drugs I would admit what I'm doing is stupid and wouldn't defend it... then again maybe that's why I'm not on drugs.