LEFTIST MELTDOWN INCOMING!!!!

LEFTIST MELTDOWN INCOMING!!!!

>supreme court rules that the white house does not have to hand over DACA documents

archive.is/Y5Kyt

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/N66hJ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenhouse_effect_(United_States_Supreme_Court)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tgey should rule the way I feel

these fucks sure like liked when the 9th circut courts would block shit out of political virtue signaling, rather than the law itself. Now when the courst are being objective they meltdown...

Yea, if the courts don't go left wing on everything than it's illegitimate in their mind

Bump for more salt

Verified salt

We should probably let those fucks know about that 9th circuit judge.
>blocked Trump's immigration enforcement
>blocked Trump's enforcement on sanctuary cities
>now being dismantled by sexual assault claims
archive.is/N66hJ

hes right we all vote republican next time and shoot liberals

LOL LIBERALS SAYING SHIT LIKE THIS AFTER HOW MANY DECADES OF LIBERAL JUDICIAL ACTIVISM?

Dangerous that for the first time in a 100 fucking years there is a conservative majority on the Supreme Court ? lol

Should I go get some kikebook salt?

>frivolously block Trump orders
>now all of Trump's actions are backed by the Supreme Court

I don't think the left's actions were thought through very well.

>libcucks honestly thought SCOTUS would fall for muh feels

lmao

Sounds good to me.

MAYBE YOU LEFTIST FAGGOTS SHOULD HAVE ROLLED BACK THE NATIONAL SECURITY APPARATUS THAT GEORGE W. BUSH RAMMED THROUGH THAT GIVES THE EXECUTIVE CLEAR AUTHORITY TO RELEASE NOTHING RELATED TO NATIONAL SECURITY WHICH MAKES VIRTUALLY ANYTHING DEALING WITH FOREIGN POLICY POTENTIALLY AND LEGALLY 'NATIONAL SECURITY'

OH BUT NOOOOOO YOUR NIGGER KING OBAMA LOOOOVED THAT EXECUTIVE POWER WHEN IT WAS HIS ADMINISTRATION HIDING SHIT.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

H I G H
I
G
H

C O U R T
O
U
R
T

Kikebook salt

Those fascist

pic forever related

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

Shut the fuck up kikes. The courts always move to the left.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenhouse_effect_(United_States_Supreme_Court)

Except Clarence Thomas. We need to clone him 8 times. He was more rightwing than Scalia.

>this administration is all about secrets
Meanwhile in reality Obama had the actual least open admin ever and liberal media still sucked his dick all day long

Thomas is a government project gone wrong. We put a white brain in a black body in 1948.

She forgot to add democrats want to holocaust white males

Until now. That's why they're scared. If Trump lasts until 2024 then they could plausibly shift things to the right for the first time in decades.

holy kek. saved

Actually, we are saving the country

>white brain.
blacks are legit conservative when not kiked the fuck out by demons.

These people seem upset.

It's the average response from baby boomers and gen x on kikebook when trump does something

Hand them over to who? What's this mean?

yeah, democrats had plenty of opportunity. Instead they actually politicized our federal police forces and intelligence agencies to use them against their fellow Americans. So of course these rules couldn't be lifted, they'd have been found out.

Does the left ever get tired of losing?

>supreme court is illegitimate
>district 9 court is legitimate

No, they're addicted to being losers (victims)

The last 12 years have been politically miserable, the misery that the left are finally suffering tastes so damn sweet and I can't get enough

Like I care about illegal kids being separated, that was a risk they were willing to take when they snuck in

Forgot screenshot

these people are so delusional. Wait till they think political violence is justified.

Everyone is a Russia!!

iktf

spread it..the media is done

The left is so retarded it hurts

Kek

Yawn. We want to know what happens int the great cake caper. Do we have freedom of speech or not?

I can't wait until Trump gets to pick yet another Justice. Good times!

>I can't think of anything else to call it.

Hmm, have you tried 'racist'? That seems to be a go-to. Maybe 'russian'?

It depends on justice Kennedy. I'm just waiting for ruth Vader Ginsburg to give in so trump can get a new justice

I've been feeling the effects, but I feel quite glad

Are there actually documents about the decision to end DACA? It's not a law, executive order, it was a fucking memo to just not deport beaners. There was no program to begin with.

They feel the pain, we feel the winning!

>Anna Cubero's comments
>implying resisting demographic replacement will hurt me

Is that the same congress that has voted against most of Trumps shit?

tick tock, we're getting closer and closer to the point where every beaner born in the last 30 years gets officially stripped of their "birthright citizenship". Just need a few liberals to die off and then we have a hard-right court.

I bet you could get democrats to believe they could vote out the Supreme Court if you started a hashtag or petition, they are literally that stupid!

What's scary about it?

>More rights taken away
Taken from people who aren't legally in a country?

>Trying so hard to hide
The American people do not have a right to know government information anymore. Hell, we never had it. Government knows whats best for the people because of national security, we are just NPCs in the government game of Sid Myers civilization.

I love when libs bring up Russia. It shows they have no idea how this thing is progressing. If we reach a totalitarian state they picture russia to be, it will be caused by the chaos the left is helping to usher in. Funny how that works.

>still has a Bernie profile picture

>wants things for everyone
>no idea how to pay for any of it
It's like she thinks the world works like at home where she sticks out her hand until her beta loads it up with money for her to spend.

>feel the pain of not paying for illegal aliens openly itching for my demise
wut?

Now Ruth Bader Ginsberg will never resign

She's 84, libs are mad because she's probably going to die in office and Trump will replace her with another conservative judge

She openly anti-Constitution, communism advocate, it's nuts that there isn't a mechanism to remove an anti American on the fucking SC when they're that blatant.

>revolutionary
Why do they keep pushing for this?

I can't wait to vote trump in 2020

Why is this a big deal and are there any salt pics?

>thinks supreme court is fascist
>calls people who didn't vote for Hillary stupid

I wouldn't count on that, it's quite possible for her to live past Trump's two terms.

What about Reddit?

WTF I LOVE THE CONSTITUTION NOW

Many seem mad, also there are a lot of photos on this thread

Smells like Rhodesia, South Africa all over again........

>mfw the fag cake case gets ruled on in the Christain's favor during the Trump admin

Can someone explain to me why this would upset democrats?

Yes ,lets disclose DACA recipients so that there can be vigilante justice.

Don't need her to. If we can replace Kennedy we own the court.

well we can send her bad vibes, for what it's worth

>wants free shit for everybody
>no commentary on how to pay for it
>nothing about how the bills will raise with billions of shitskins pouring in

But why was this ruling a big deal?

Someone say Reddit

Trump doesn't have to reveal some documents in court, but the left have some mass hysteria, what ever he does

>WHY DO EDUCATED LAWMAKERS LISTEN TO THE LAW INSTEAD OF MY TWITTER FEED AND LATE-NIGHT "COMEDIAN" WRITERS WHO TAKE ROUTINELY TAKE ANXIETY PILLS, IT'S NOT FAIR! IT'S AN INJUSTICE!

It's great, isn't it?

More Reddit salt

More Reddit

Reddit's plan for the future

That's pretty good

That guy will be a one man salt mine with hopes that high. Must be a Bernie bro.

This guy is setting himself up for disappointment.

Disclose DACA documents to who and why?

he is probably not even american.. half of reddit is foreign LARPers because their own country's are so boring.