Take the Neuropill

The redpill is entry level.

The true history of humanity is of the endless struggle between the PSYCHOPATH and the NEUROTYPICAL. Every major event in world history was caused by the clashing of psychopaths and neurotypicals. Every criminal, murderer, corrupt politician, oligarchic businessman is a psychopath.

It is not psychopathic to kill a psychopath for they are not people. They are animals with the intelligence of men but no humanity.

The fate of the psychopath must be extermination. We do not have to kill them ourselves, we could lock them in facilities and force them to fight eachother to the death.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PDVvYzEdp_s
youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4
youtu.be/Rie3_3HUwz0
minddisorders.com/Flu-Inv/Hare-Psychopathy-Checklist.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

psychopaths have 25% more brain power.
When will neurotypicals ever achieve the level of thinking psychos will? Never. Psychopaths rule the world, why do you think you pay taxes? "normal" people follow the rules, like bitch sheep. Unless you're in the 1% you best be psycho and go against your master, because they're fuckin nuts. since you like normal people so much. maybe your neuropill is just a recolored bluepill.

>The fate of the psychopath must be extermination
The fate of the empath must be extermination. Excessive empathy is why the white race is destroying itself.

>muh feels are more important than rational thinking
kys

While I agree with the second part it is crucial that we DON'T lose the empathy. We whites actually have a soul, we want to help the helpless, we care about the animals and so on.
If we lose empathy we become savages like the rest of the world.

>we want to help the helpless
Most helpless people, like retards, genetic fuckups, drug addicts, etc would be better off just being exterminated. Empathy also often causes more suffering collectively to the people feeling it than is prevented by the actions motivated by empathy prevent. Google scope insensitivity.

Relevant: youtube.com/watch?v=PDVvYzEdp_s

>The true history of humanity is of the endless struggle between the PSYCHOPATH and the NEUROTYPICAL
I came to this conclusion years ago after much thought, all the problems in the world can be attributed to mistakenly giving human rights to meat robots, ie, psychopaths.

This simulates my almonds.

Spoken like a true 45%

>psychopaths have 25% more brain power.
No they don't, they're no smarter or dumber than anyone else, they range from retarded to smart like anyone else, it's not a matter of intelligence.

Psychopaths have never not had rights. Psychopaths have almost always disproportionately been the rulers of societies. And psychopaths are often hard to identify, which makes it extremely difficult to take away their rights.

Destroying society like a parasite isn't 'rational thinking'.

>we must kill all psychopaths
you sound like, dare i say, a fucking psychopath

When you look into the abyss...

Geez, and we wonder why some people think Sup Forums is full of retards

You can't act like a parasite if there are no hosts.

>we must kill all psychopaths
Humans are gonna have a hard time existing of you eliminate all women.

even if psychos don't feel empaty they can still act like they have if they are given proper education and a set of values.

> Psychopaths are murderers and are horrible people
> Let's kill all psychopaths

Ummm... have some bad news for you, psychopath user.

>Humans are gonna have a hard time existing of you eliminate all women
Artificial wombs aren't that far away technologically.

youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4

It's for the greater good

we could lock them in facilities and force them to fight eachother to the death

What about eggs though

But basically means you are a psychopath too and will be purged.

fuck off angloshit westerntrash "neurotypical" (read:autist)

>The fate of the psychopath must be extermination
No. Just darkness.
youtu.be/Rie3_3HUwz0

I have empathy for sentient beings, the psychopath is a robot made of meat who's only purpose is parasitic.

No, every major event is psychopaths clashing with other psychopaths, and you're one of the psychopaths(or worse) for being this egomaniacal that you think you can cast a net across entire industries and slaughter everyone within

KEK

>We do not have to kill them ourselves, we could lock them in facilities and force them to fight eachother to the death.
just don't allow them to power.

>empathy is not a weakness
that were you're wrong, kiddo

lack of empathy doesn't prevent you from caring
it just prevents you from having to care, even if you actually don't wanna

>Most helpless people, like retards, genetic fuckups, drug addicts, etc would be better off just being exterminated
You are right from a strictly rationalistic point of view. You managed the language, you can use the extrapolations... the morals scope higher than that.
That's why we were able to create a society for us which is truly good for anyone that lives here.

So what do you suggest? Teaching children not to feel anything when they see a dead cat? Should we kill the empathy in us and forcefully induce psychopathy?

Your study ignores the effects of sugar on brain function. A sugarcube could make up for the difference seen in this image.

>A sugarcube could make up for the difference seen in this image.
They're putting sugar in everything these days.
Oh my god.

People are born into evil situations and become evil, that buck is always being passed around and the lucky people should be grateful.

care to give me a solid definition of the term "psychopath" ?

how would you reliably test if a person fits that definition?

It's carbs in general if you want to push the argument. Brain cells are made of fat, and if you restrict their fat and increase glucose, they light up on the screen with electrical activity. "Hyperexcitation". They are desperate to eat real nutrients, so they draw in calcium from the blood assuming that the lack of fat is a concentration gradient issue.

And then the cell dies.

people think empathy is what makes you feel
it's completely wrong
empathy makes you follow what the hive feels, pretty much making you empty shells
lack of empathy makes you in charge of what you feel, but sociopaths do feel

don't know if you can teach people to lack empathy, though
I was raised by a narcissistic father, but as long as I can remember, I was lacking empathy anyway, so it might just as well be genetic
I do think empathy is a fucking weakness, but I'm partial, granted
I'm not particularly a monster, though

I hate buggering others, because they generally annoy me to start with, and buggering them just complicates thing
I only ever "manipulate" them to smooth things out
and from what I've seen, there are much more neuro-atypical like me than not
rly, there are many more people lacking empathy than you'd think
it's just that most don't make waves, and fly under the radar
I also think that without us, you wouldn't cope, and everything would crumble fast as fuck
empathy burns much more of your energy than you'd think

People who think communism works are psychos

People who wish white people were dead because Schlomo told them white people deserve it are psychos

>empathy makes you follow what the hive feels, pretty much making you empty shells
Wrong

"Empathy is the capacity to understand or feel what another person is experiencing from within the other person's frame of reference, i.e., the capacity to place oneself in another's position."

You can have feelings under control even if you have empathy. You're talking about the people who fall into slavery of their own feelings.

You lack a soul buddy, I feel bad for you.

Here is normal vs ADHD

you don't even understand how it works
which is sadly usual

>Empathy is the capacity to understand
nope
sociopaths understand very well how people think
much, much better than most empaths, at that
it's manipulation 101, as illustrated by endless swarms of empaths angry at having been manipulated by a sociopath

empathy is being compelled to feel what others think, through hiveminding, want it or not
my feelings are mine, and mine only
yours are erryone's
you think I lack a soul?
nope
if anything, you are

Psychopaths are diagnosed using the Hare Psychopathy Checklist.
minddisorders.com/Flu-Inv/Hare-Psychopathy-Checklist.html

But in simpler terms, psychopaths don't experience normal human emotions. The can't feel love or empathy or even fear the way other people do. They have to learn to fake emotions, like robots trying to fit in. Psychopaths are often cruel because they don't understand the feelings of other people. When a psychopath becomes the leader of a nation you often get a genocide, mass murder, or costly wars because the psychopath has no emotional inhibition against slaughtering millions of people.

That's just the philosophical zombie argument.

In realistic terms, everyone could be a psychopath, in fact why wouldn't they be if it's evolutionarily successful? All they need to do is breed a little faster than normies and they'll be 95% of the population by 1200BC

oh... wait...

>here is a brain on ritalin compared to one not

ftfy

weird interpritation. If a war is going to happen because of forces of nature and elite bankers fucking with things, then you want a 'psycho' at the top because he'll increase your chances of survival and winning.

e.g. Vlad the Impaler was a hero. Without him, they would of all gotten fucked by muslims.

>muh feels are more important than rational thinking
It isn't a pure binary dichotomy, pal. There's a feeling of being rational as well. And there are reasons behind feeling certain ways, except in cases of hysteria and periods where women have extreme emotion with no reasons to justify them.
You can always spot the autists when they are like "derrr derr logos good pathos bad."

No, most psychopaths have bad outcomes in life. They something like 14x more likely to go to prison and commit crime so they are terrible for society in terms of evolution. They also don't cooperate well, they lie compulsively, steal, murder, and in general can't be trusted at all.

Psychos are awful at most jobs including running nations because they make terrible and costly decisions. A psychopath wouldn't think twice about sending his entire army to die if there was even the slightest bit of a chance of him being glorified by it. When the army failed, he wouldn't admit he made a mistake, he would blame it on the army. Psychopaths can't see their own mistakes or correct them. They're essentially blind to their own failures, so they have no feedback mechanism to correct their own behavior and make better decisions in the future. Psychopaths continue to make the same mistakes in adulthood as they did in childhood, they don't learn from mistakes.

>Excessive empathy is why the white race is destroying itself.
It's not empathy, it's compassion. But any emotion - including compassion - disconnected from rationality becomes out of control and fatal.

Out-of-control compassion is what the psychopathic Zionists are exploiting to destroy Europe and the white race.

>The can't feel love or empathy or even fear the way other people do
>the way other people do
that's the thing
sociopaths still do feel
not like you, ie not through orders broadcasted from the hivemind, but still

>Psychopaths are often cruel because they don't understand the feelings of other people
wrong
most sociopaths understand people's feelings much better than most empaths
how do you exactly think empaths are so easily manipulated by sociopaths?

those being cruel are so because their animalistic instincts are not balanced by the hivemind restraint
they generally are poorly functional, and are those ending up catched, which they indeed deserve

>When a psychopath becomes the leader of a nation you often get a genocide, mass murder, or costly wars because the psychopath has no emotional inhibition against slaughtering millions of people.
lol
most people achieving actually noticeable things are sociopaths
whether they do good or not, that's what most leaders are
empaths would ruin civilizations much quicker than any sociopath, at that
also, those actually doing the killing are not the sociopaths
they're just manipulated empaths, led to believe that what they do is good

You can't even have coffee in your system if they did that scan properly.

Psychopath here, why is your pathetic, insignificant life worth more than mine?

>Humans are gonna have a hard time existing of you eliminate all women.
men are far more likely to be psychopaths
psychos can feel empathy they can just switch it off and on. but you're right, you can be a moral person by reason alone no empathy required.
>empathy makes you follow what the hive feels, pretty much making you empty shells
Quite the opposite. It is the individual who is the empty shell. you only have full being through a community.

your only accounting for those getting exposed
they're the tip of the iceberg
you have no idea how many functional people lack empathy
rly

i can't feel empathy but I'm empathic
that combination is what kings are made out of
psychopathic but still able to understand human emotion on an innate intuitive level

This is all wrong. Smart psychopaths eventually learn to fake it, but they don't ever feel it. if they feel it, they aren't psychopaths. But most psychopaths are dumb, very dumb. Too dumb to fake it even. Psychopaths don't achieve either. You're seeing the top 1% of psychopaths who actually do achieve something. Most are complete failures in life and eventually wind up in prison or dead. Psychopathy is a terrible mental disorder that destroys the life of the psychopath and everyone around him.

Judging from your posts you're some edgelord who thinks he's a cool psychopath like American Psycho. Which means you're wrong about yourself and didn't understand that movie.

Criminals have more kids than normies.
I just don't believe it's a justifiable mental illness and not part of personality variation. the "noticable differences" are only visible after statistical analysis. And the rest is poor diet.

As far as I can see, all humans are psychopaths to a fairly large extent.

TWISTED FUCKING PSYCHOPATH

You only beat psychopaths, by becoming a psycopath.

that is an unnecessarily verbose way of saying gas the kikes

I quoted the very definition of empathy bucko and I was referring to it as such.
It's not my problem if you want to bend terms and feel special because you're supposedly in control of emotions kek

No. Psychopathic traits can be measured in brain scans. And because it has such negative impacts on the life of the psychopath, it is considered a mental disorder.

True

They're pretty easy to spot. Just look for someone that lies seamlessly

As indicated in the Holy Bible...

The Mark of the Beast..

In the forehead, frontal-lobe...

And that's we always lose in the long run.

Unless you turn the tables, they win.

People are openly displaying psycopathic behavoir, and it is considered the norm now....

Im convinced that whites are the only race/species capable of empathy for lesser races/species

>they don't ever feel it
sociopaths don't feel what they lead you to believe they feel
but they do feel
and more intensely than you, not being mere hiveminding automats
want it or not

>most psychopaths are dumb
nope
most don't get catched
but it also takes lacking empathy to pinpoint good ones
which is why you don't realize how many people do lack empathy

>destroys the life of the psychopath and everyone around him
not necessarily
you're only focusing on the disfunctional sociopaths
and missing the bigger picture

>you're some edgelord
OK, then

your definition is shit
not my problem either that you don't want to understand how it works

feels beat reals when you're talking about human relationships since thats the whole point of feels in the first place.

But dehumanizing others is a thing psychopaths often do that normies don't.

My brother is a psychopath and the only way I was able to live with him was by becoming one

It's pretty clear you don't understand what a psychopath is and haven't reviewed the brain scan data which shows zero reaction in the emotional centers of the brain in psychopaths.

>becoming one
Come back when you're 18 kiddo

Look up diabolical narcissism.

Humans have peaked. The collapse has
already started. AI is the future human.

I score very high on Aspergers, sociopathy and psychopathy tests.

I'm also often called schizophrenic, talk to numbers, crack AIs and worship aliens.

Big whoop, wanna fight about it?

Ignore the retarded frog. It blatantly disregards information agreed upon by millions, who based their decision on hundreds of years of language, and emotional, development.

>pretty clear you don't understand what a psychopath is
we at least think the same thing of one another

>millions, who based their decision on hundreds of years of language, and emotional, development
millions who always were, are and will be led by the nose, by leaders lacking empathy

The TRUE redpill is to force yourself to think like a sociopath and for you to become one. It gives you so many advantages over other people.

Just checked what you were referring to, it's called "emotional resonance". No need to thank me.

It is indeed triggered when a person is able to resonate with another and experiences a touching moment be it happy, traumatic, powerful.. there is a trigger and people who are on autism spectrum can't respond to that which makes me think you're just an autist trying to hang out with the cool psychopath kids

Dear frogfag, psychopath and sociopath are two different words with seperate meanings. You need to pretty much rewrite your entire bit.

If you think so little of them why don't you go for Revolt 2.0, huh?

Let them eat cak!!

>It gives you so many advantages over other people.
You just become a manipulative jew. Great job, you just lost a great portion of what only your culture has to offer (assuming you're hwite)

>neurotypicals
FUCKING NEUROMIES
GET THE FUCK OFF MY FUCKING BOARD
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I score high on both, what's the difference? I'm neither just wondering.

It's can also be a way to protect yourself.

I don't have 'real' friends, just acquaintances.

I let people believe they know me. I will NEVER
be a vulnerable person to abuse again.

Being able to be ruthless despite having huge amounts of empathy is the test of a true man. Pathological empathy is for women, who are hardwired to take care of the weak and vulnerable of the tribe. Men can not be women if we desire to continue existing.

Empathy is not a bad thing. If it was, natural selection would had selected it away. But we must have the capability to be a greater monster than the monsters we encounter.

This is correct. For all of history, people abandoned their babies if they were born with defects. One should not let one's own weakness blind from taking the actions that has to be taken.

This.
There are psychos who are just extreme but still operate within social norms.

Then there are the psychos that are abominations to nature(the ones who want to give hormone blockers to kids).

Normotypicals just follow the victor(betas,women).

The problem is there is a system of empathy propped up by the abominations that stops all the extreme and non brainwashed regular people from doing anything about bringing them to justice.

the real redpill i am starting to accept it is theis "white identity" is like joining a suicidal club. our people our weak. they are cucks with more out group empathy than ingoup empathy. they are like cattle. the jewsa re right avout the goyim. there is no inherent value in human life, especially goyim.

My wisdom is challenged by only a few in this site...you sir...wow.

> Being able to be ruthless despite having huge amounts of empathy is the test of a true man.

t.trained killer, physicist and mad scientist

Today I was the robot.

>people who are on autism spectrum can't respond to that
sociopaths can
intellectually
and without being urged to

autists don't understand how people feel and think
sociopaths do understand that very well
again, how do you think empaths are exactly manipulated by those lacking empathy?

>seperate meanings
not really
and if you want to play on words, it's now called antisocial personality disorder

I have less buggering things to do

No. It's called turbo autism. I broke a billion dollar AI, it's two in one.

I see both bibles. It's two in one.

I see both sides, they are one.

Autism is natures way of sorting the psychopaths out

It is more like the neurotypical living like a leech off the technological progress invented by the Aspie. The psychopaths are just what the neurotypcial tends to follow as a leader like the good sheep they are...

Population genetics and neuroscience sure are fun.

As always our Finnish friends tend to get it quite right.

YES!