Human Resource Exploitation Training Manual

The Human Resource Exploitation Training Manual, a CIA interrogation manual from 1983 contains 8 personality types that subjects would be initially screened for. If correctly recognised, knowledge of which they were could lead to better success in questioning and interrogation.

Which does Sup Forums fall into?

Other urls found in this thread:

nsarchive2.gwu.edu//NSAEBB/NSAEBB122/CIA Human Res Exploit A1-G11.pdf
nsarchive2.gwu.edu//NSAEBB/NSAEBB122/CIA Human Res Exploit H0-L17.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OK, so that's 3, what are the others?

I posted all of them before your reply

oh geez does this one describe Israel or what?

TY I'm certain this can be helpful in explaining how these eviltoids react the way they do. As well as why the social engineering techniques they've used are followed up with social programming to reinforce certain behaviors. They had to give handouts in order to make them focus on these behaviors and needs due to "Maslow's hierarchy of needs". Eliminate the instinct to fill the too primitive survival needs by providing them yourself, and they will look to you for all other needs to be filled as well, opening them up to social programming.

Education system requires some long term deep cleaning.

I'm this one, also INTP

Which one is ours? "Guilt-ridden"?

This is a "Human Resource" training manual???? Thought human resources were for humans to go find resources THEY needed to help them cope with whatever, aid humans, not a resource that makes the humans someone else's resource for whatever sinister purpose they had.

Same shit as 'enhanced interrogation'. The link provides a version with handwritten changes made after Congress learnt about it and weren't too happy. The section pictured is my favourite, about as convincing as a five year old promising to never ever do it again.

nsarchive2.gwu.edu//NSAEBB/NSAEBB122/CIA Human Res Exploit A1-G11.pdf

nsarchive2.gwu.edu//NSAEBB/NSAEBB122/CIA Human Res Exploit H0-L17.pdf

I scrolled down and only saw 3, my bad, must not have updated the page after you did, and before I posted.

I'd say it would be a combination of all if them if it describes oil inbgeneral. Myself, I guess I am an optimistic, orderly-obstinate subject. Ha does that mean I have split/ personality disorder?

Besides, When I replied, I said TY

Oops. Pol, not oil, lolol

Who else thinks someone may just be wanting to know what types of subjects are on pol so they can utilize us??? It would seem more informative and helpful if they hadn't asked which we were.

No problem, I wasn't sure if Sup Forums had blocked the rest but was still showing them to me.

I thought there would be mass agreement from posters saying they're orderly obstinate. In fact if you go to the bottom of the first link you'll find I moved that one down the list as I didn't want the first one people saw to be one they very much identified with as it might cause them to ignore the remainer.

Yea, never sleep again. Sleep with both eyes wide open after this mess is cleaned up. Hmmmmmm sometimes one mess has to be cleaned up before making another.

This is a glorified "what popstar are you" test on Facebook

Don't worry about it bro, neither of you are alone on here. But actually I meant Germany with the "us" after you had brought up Israel.

>mfw this is literally me
FUCK IT HURTS

So, does that mean that I have dual personalities???

No. It just means you have some fairly normal insecurities, and that the human brain is great at spotting patterns.

It is OK bubby. We'll get through it together. Can't believe we let them do this to us!!

I may be bad at reading, but it would seem that the identification here believes that a negative quality in the person being interviewed is the best point of exploitation. Are we to believe truly that all points of exploitation are negative qualities?

seems as such. but why would burgers release their techniques i ask?

Kek good point.
Sup Forums is the patricians tumblr.

Seriously. Two of those identifiers fit me. Does that mean I have two personalities? May come in handy, they never know which I am, so can't manipulate me.

Only when the purpose or the operation you need the subject to do is a negative outcome operation.

A lot of them are just pointing out subjects/tones to avoid lest the subject be riled and clam up. What I gathered from reading the whole document is that it's far far easier for the questioner to be the prisoner's friend than to have to torture him. This ensures they at least make a good start.

This document is 34 years old and largely based on on a 1963 document. They have much better stuff now they're not telling us about, don't worry.

As everyone keeps saying, no.

neat

I don't even know myself :(

I would say if you desired to use the subject to become operational in a positive way, having positive desired outcomes, then positive attributes if Ines personality could very well be exploited for said purpose.

me here
also
>compulsive gamblers who find no pleasure in winning but find relief in losing
wow never realized it but that is me
and
damn

wew lad, you are literally me

That's okay, once everyone syncs their brain with the AI God they have built, they won't need these tactics of manipulation. The AI will tell everyone what to think, how to feel, how to act, etc..

So, if someone has developed a hatred and fear of authority, then in order to make such people become operational and part of the operation, you would need a leader who is friendly to them, adheres to their needs, and also neat. Hmmmm Interesting.

Link to the "manual"?

Why do we need a leader??? Why do we need a government? No king is needed other than God, Jesus Christ.

If you think Human Resources are mainly to help (((you))) you sure as hell never worked for any organization with a “Human Resources” department. They work for their boss, you are a problem in a list of many.

I say the people take over. Literally!!

Its /biz/ in a sentence.
Source:entire NW is in crypto

I know that's not what they are, but that was the intention to the people. I KNOW it's not, just making an obvious point.

The flesh amalgam needs a head and it needs to be fed.

We have a head, the problem is we keep looking for another to feed and don't feed the one we have. That's the problem. Israel begged for a king, God told them He was king, they wouldn't listen. Wanted to be relevant to the world tho, instead of relevant to God.

> sum ppl happy, sum ppl sad

The opus of boomer psychology -- the ultimate catalog of the absolute state of every man's mind.

This is genius. Thank you.

Well, God is my king, I need no other.peace

this one gets me

A toss up between these two. I have themes from both but I'm not accident prone and I don't have any issues distinguishing fantasy from reality

Mirrors on the ceiling,
The pink champagne on ice
And she said, 'we are all just prisoners here, of our own device'
And in the master's chambers,
They gathered for the feast
They stab it with their steely knives,
But they just can't kill the beast

I would have anticipated this as well, user, so I don’t think it’s just you.
It certainly does make you wonder what they have now, does it not? The applicability of such techniques would clearly decline when their subjects are prepared. Releasing this now suggests to me one of two things: 1) it was no longer of use to them, as it had been superseded or 2) it was released only under extreme duress and therefore they would have sought to replace it immediately.

Here comes Johnny Yen again
With the liquor and drugs
And the flesh machine
He's gonna do another striptease
Hey man where'd you get that lotion?
I been hurting
Since I bought the gimmick
About something called love
Yeah something called love
That's like hypnotizing chickens
Well I am just a modern guy
Of course I've had it in the ear before