The Emperor has no Clothes

Where were you when everyone in America decided they fucking hated the ruling elite and concluded that they are no more than cattle drivers? Where were you when one 5' 8" manlet ruined any legitimacy the USA had overnight with his COD-ZOG dust cover and autistically screeching sergeant?

Fuck the bootlickers and circumcised kike slaves who will be sure to enter this thread crying about how the pigs can do no wrong, from forcing you to decapitate your dog to forcing you to do the macarena to survive.

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article188099994.html
google.com/amp/amp.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article188099994.html
youtu.be/Op2TjTQs7X0?t=75
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>more hated than Saddam Hussein LOL

DO THE COMMON CORE PE CLASS ROUTINE NOW, CRIMINAL WEASEL

>forcing you to decapitate your dog

What ?

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article188099994.html

hasn't anyone thought about making small holes in the shelters from where to shoot?

>Sup Forums will criticize that but not this

>IF YOU MAKE A MISTAKE I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU
>NOW CROSS YOUR LEGS AND MOVE FROM A PRONE POSITION TO KNEELING
>BUT KEEP YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR AT ALL TIMES
>I WILL FUCKING SHOOT YOU
>NOW CRAWL TOWARDS ME WITH YOUR LEGS CROSSED AND HANDS IN THE AIR
>IF YOU FALL, FALL ON YOUR FACE AND DON’T USE YOUR INSTINCTS THAT WANT YOU TO BREAK THE FALL WITH YOUR HANDS OR YOU WILL DIE

well i would have 0 problems acting exactly as the cop said

>Never hearing of "hands up don't shoot" in post-BLM America
Dead guy was in the wrong for living under a rock

err, I don't want cops killing niggers extrajudicially either. Eric Garner's name will never be forgotten

Killing a nigger is never wrong, though.

>Literally charging the cop down and moving like he's pulling out a gun
Gee it's almost like the situations aren't comparable

Can you please make a video of you demonstrating the last part? I need it demonstrated at least 10-20 times.
Thanks

what a dumb fucking nigger, waving hands at a policeman is so smart, i am glad he got killed

They literally will order you to cut your own dogs head off now OP. Even dead dogs aren't safe.

google.com/amp/amp.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article188099994.html

It's EXACTLY the same as playing a game of high-stakes Simon Says. EXACTLY the same, you racist bigot piece of shit.

>preserve sample to test for rabies
>not just calling fucking animal control
Why? How fucking rural is this area?

actually i can make it.
youtu.be/Op2TjTQs7X0?t=75

I'd shoot that black kid too if he reached around to the back of his pants and then threw his fingers up at me. He mightve had a gun.

The Cop was wrong with the White guy in OP's post tho.

That situation was pretty tame. Black cop shot a shitbull that was going after him. White owner cussed him out and the black cop mildly chimped out and slammed the owner against a car for being a potty mouth and told him to cut his dog's head off. Black cop got on the radio and learned that he didn't need to cut it's head off and they ended up doing it.

1 shitbull down and 1 dog owner's afternoon was wasted on the slow ass cops.

>cutting a dog's head off is normal behavior

Is this spot the difference? Like one of them is standing and closing in fast on the cop while doing karate moves and the other case the victim was crawling for his life as he sobbed after being reduced and then forced to CRAAAWL!

It is, it's the only way to check it for rabies.

>>SIMON SAYS
This is it. THIS IS FUCKING IT!!!

They stopped teaching 'Simon Says' in school.

No wonder soyboys are getting shot (nogs are for different reasons).

>getting covered in rabies blood
>this is how you test for rabies

It's funny, a white guy does something stupid and gets shot by a cop and Sup Forums does the exact same thing the MSM does everytime black guy does something stupid and gets shot.

A quick rundown about why the faggot manlet cop was right in shooting:
>guy puts hands behind back
>all cops shout that he will get shot of he does it again
>guy obediently puts hands back up
>guy then reaches behind him again despite the warning
Sheesh, it's like Sup Forums is advocating for more dishonest law enforcement.

bump for justice

If our friend in the hotel had fallen like this instead of reaching for his waist, he'd probably be alive now. RIP.

ZOGbot circumcised jew slave

And what do you plan to do about these police user? What is your solution?

I fucking despise the police, especially the Swedish ones, they waste all their time harrasing NMR activists and going to pride festivals instead of ending the rape epidemic, drug trade (one which could be ended in less then 2 weeks if the police properly tried)
I see many people on Sup Forums thinking that cops are on "our side", they aren't.
most cops are kosher whores to the state.

he also moved his hands closer to his torso when laying in the ground
fucking moron deserved to be shot

Oy vey, I've been found out; it's true, I ordered the cops to kill the goy slave. He refused to hand over his holocaust reparations in time.

Pretty much, nice 1488 get.

pic is 100% anglo

wrong, he gave those commands earlier
the last when he was kneeling were
>keep your hands up
>now crawl
and then he crawled
as you would do when asked to at gunpoint
The sergeant asked him to crawl and he did.

Since crawling apparently was not what he'd meant by "crawl", he could have told him to freeze and repeated his instructions in a way that makes it physically possible to perform. But he didn't since they were busy screaming all 6 at once about how they were going to shoot him, gut his wife and barbeque his unborn son.

Then there's the fact they consider a man lying prone, face to the ground, legs crossed, hands behind his head without moving as being too dangerous to be apprehended. Useless pussies.

That's not an argument, it's ad hominem.

>>Did not read the full story.
Dog bit someone: the law is that a dog must be checked for rabies.

To check for rabies, the head must be removed and a sample taken from the brain. The sample must be taken quickly.

Family could not afford for a veterinarian to remove the head, so police ordered them to remove it and take it to a state facility.

There; now you're all caught up.

You're a moron LOL. How does your link support decapitating a dog outside of a medical facility, especially when rabies is the most DEADLY DISEASE IN THE WORLD.

lolbertarians on suicide watch

>>Larp flag
At gunpoint, soyboy reached behind himself with right hand.

Justified.

Not a libertarian, but why should folks be on suicide watch? We're winning as long as they keep doing shit like this.

>soyboy
>defending ZOG

circumcised jew slave detected

>we

>>Has no clue what a libertarian is.
Still mad that it wasn't her turn?

You know you're not wrong, but he WASN'T shot for crawling on all 4s. In fact, he wasn't even berated for crawling with his hands. (There are longs seconds where he could've shot or could've yelled at him to stop or something but didn't.)

He was shot because he literally was unable to crawl 10 meters without scratching his ass

You are right about the black cop being in the wrong for telling the owner to do it, but the cop realized he was in error and the owner never decapitated his dog. It is safe enough for people trained to do it outside with protection.

>don't you dare refer to those who hate totalitarianism as a collective
>divide and conquer please

>and the owner never decapitated his dog
he did tho its on video.
it was placed in a plastic bag and he was ordered to keep it in his refrigerator overnight

>>SHUT

Obviously just white paint, nigger. Check 'em for proof.

Err, yeah the dude cut the dog's head off with a kitchen knife.

DHS false flags won't convince americans to give up their guns, and the OP is the reason why

>the last commands given
>keep your hands up
>now crawl
Not quite. Before that, the cops explicitly told him that, as he followed the next commands, he was to keep his hands in the air and not put them down "no matter what". That command was the only command explicitly worded to apply to future commands. Coincidentally, the man didn't follow it very well.

>(((crawl)))
Worms crawl without arms or legs. Clearly, the officer was not referring to the way people normally "crawl". Any sober man would notice this, but then again, the man was drunk.

>apprehending someone when you haven't cleared the nearby corner
Nice way to get cops killed, dumbass. If you try to clear the corner before you apprehend the suspect, and the suspect is hostile, boom, dead cop. If you try to apprehend the suspect, and a hostile is right at the corner, boom, dead cop.

Doing both of these at the same time would not be feasible in such close quarters; hence, they told the suspect to move toward them so they could apprehend him without exposing themselves to fire from a possibly unseen hostile.

Learn something.

>In fact, he wasn't even berated for crawling with his hands
He should have been. If they simply told him to stop instead of screeching like a pack of 8-year old girls, and clarified the instructions(for a totally meaningless maneuver as he was already neutralized on the floor), he would be alive.
There's a reason they didn't want him to crawl. It gives poor visibility of his hands. They didn't clarify when he started crawling after being asked to crawl, and he died.

Dude every cop is my d-i mean a pig, fuck them

You don't see the absurdity in the situation and why people might be outraged?

>>Reaching behind with right had while at gunpoint.

>Not quite. Before that
>wrong, he gave those commands earlier
>the last when he was kneeling were
You're one dumb motherfucker, do you know that you mystery meat nigger?
>worms
He's not a worm.
Crawl means crawl. Not walk on your knees. It's a conflicting order, and it was the last command given.
>now crawl
then he crawled

What kind of moronic cop keeps his job if he can't even gauge a situation as being completely unescalative?

>being scared of apprehending a man laying flat on the floor, face down, legs crossed and hands behind his head without moving
your cops must be the biggest pussies I have ever seen
and dumb to boot

It's definitely true that the cops were stupid. Surely they had procedures thought out in training? One person to give out clear commands and what those commands should be.
Guy still reached behind his back after clearly being told he'd get shot if he did so, though.

I do, although the difference is in the actual story.

It was click-baitable, and you got baited...

Listen here, lars, if anything they were too leniant. there was a possibly the entire hotel could have been rented our by ISIS and there were militant islamic extremists behind every door.
when they respond to these calls the only sensible option in america is to simply burn the entire structure down Waco style in order to ensure the officer's reasonable safety in de-escalating the situation

You're admitting you're autistic if you think a man cutting his dog's head off in front of a children because a barking nigger with a gun ordered him to is clickbait.

Do you have a foreskin, or...?

We once had a peaceful country too, Sven...

OUR RIGHT TO BE SHOT SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Authorities had me decapitate a feral cat that bit me to test for rabies. Not kidding, it was fucking surreal that they had me do it. But making someone do it to a pet is taking it further.

>PUT YOUR RIGHT HAND IN
>PUT YOUR RIGHT HAND OUT
>PUT YOUR RIGHT HAND IN
>AND YOU SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT

I dont understand the need to decapitate, surely you can send the whole fucking thing, its not a horse, and fedEx isn't that expensive

Now you're just being indignant...

Learn to not be stupid.

call animal control, it is literally their job

You might have a lawsuit on your hands buddy, I dunno what the statute of limitations is on this sorta thing... but, I'd look for compensation LOL

I'm not saying he didn't fail at the little circus act they demanded.
I'm saying the cops are illiterate and incompetent pussies whose incompetence directly resulted in the execution of an innocent man not suspected of any crime who had already surrendered and laid immobile on the ground as they'd commanded.

I'd honestly never even thought you could be so fucking useless you manage to escalate the situation when someone's already surrendered and is laying on the ground like that.

They were incompetent and created the circumstances in which he died. After he was fully neutralized as a potential threat. It's a direct causal link. They caused his death. Whether you're talking about pulling the trigger, or about him pulling up his pants.

>dog gets angry and bites someone
>now it must be decapitated
barbaric

>we have a non-suspect lying prone and complying with orders, please provide artillery support

Wonder where Sup Forums stands on the Philando Castille police shooting?

>>The effects of DEADLY rabies.
You value the life of an animal more than a human.
You are therefore not better than an animal, and should be quarantined from he rest of the humans for your flagrant disregard for humanity.

TARGET LOCKED ON THE LA QUINTA INN

They wouldn't take the cat alive, animal control only wanted the head. Can't make this shit up. They instructed me to kill it as humanely as possible without damaging the head, remove the head, and double bag it up and they would be on their way to take the sample off of me. If I didn't comply there would be no rabies test. If you wait until you show symptoms you will die.

Cat didn't have rabies in the end, but I got a nasty infection. Most cat bites get infected even if on antibiotics the second it happens.

Didgets don't lie.

our system is literally fucked beyond repair

Swedish circuses involve not putting your hands behind your back? Really complex. What fucking circus act? When he started crawling, he just dropped all commands. He was CLEARLY told not to put his hands behind his back or he'd be shot. That's all that matters. This is common sense. If you're told to keep your hands up or die, don't put your fucking hands down. There's no complex acrobatics involved. You don't need to be a trained athlete. I'm sure the guy was flexible enough. I'm sure it must be difficult for your neurotic Arab mind to comprehend, but IF SOMEONE WITH A GUN POINTING AT YOU TELLS YOU NOT TO PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK OR ELSE, DO NOT PUT YOUR GOD DAMN HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK. Welcome to America, where you'll get shot by the cops if you do what they promise to shoot you for.

>this thread again
Let's see.
>You live in a climate comfy room that's protected from the elements/animals/insects. >You can reach anyone in the world, buy anything online, have all the knowledge of the world at your fingertips with your phone.
>You drive a car/fly a plane and travel worldwide, not some horse/camel.
>more entertainment options than ever
>a basic education for literacy/arithmetic/writing
>freedom to speech/expression rarely seen in history
>etc.

You live better than a king did a few centuries ago. Yeah there are problems, and there's been a master-slave dynamic to all of human history. Still be a little grateful once in a while. At least you're not a serf doing physical labor 12hrs a day during your shortened life span.

Jesus fuck man.

You might find a lawyer who'd take this on with no money because he knows he'll win and just will take a portion of the settlement. That sounds very illegal and it put you at risk, and if you have hospital records, you can get even more money, I'd imagine.

>They were incompetent and created the circumstances in which he died.
they really did.
the situation was only tense because of the cops, they were doing some bs simon says shit instead of just telling him to put his hands up turn around and walk backwards like they do 99% of the time.
instead they let him flounder on the ground for 5 minutes crying while none of them knew how to respond

You are cucked beyond repair...

>everyone in America dies of cancer
>people give their children plastic surgery at birth
>false flags are routinely carried out by the government against its own citizens

Yeah, paradise.

Even at the circus I've never seen anyone able to crawl with his hands up.
>When he started crawling, he just dropped all commands
I seriously think you need to watch it again. They're screeching worse than a pack of niggers in a classroom.

They had him lying on the floor, face down, legs crossed, hands behind his head and not moving. But that wasn't good enough, they asked for this an impromptu acrobatics exhibit and executed him when he failed at it.

>roger, initiating tactical drone strike on prone suspect. demolitions strike on La Quinta to remove possible additional perps ETA 30 seconds

All niggers deserve to be killed.

he literally charged the cop down and purposefully acted as if he were drawing a weapon.
he wasnt on the ground crying begging for his life and then attempted to pull up his pants

>A quick rundown about why the faggot manlet cop was right in shooting:
yes, this is why he got fired from being an officer

>he put his hands behind his back
>so I shot him
This is legal... if you're a cop
this cop is the swamp. special laws for protected classes.

sounds like you faggots need to learn how to dance the Macarena then.

>all this agiprop

Are the ZOG trying to incite chimpouts in order to pass through more authoritarian laws?

Dude life was rough in history. Most people learned nothing, did back breaking labor, were malnourished, and would die in half the time the average American is alive.

There's always statistically going to be a disease that kills more than others. We eat like shit. And govs maintaining power is literally the story of history itself. Same shit different era. I'm sure towns were burned down and blamed on "that guy over there".