Is the author dead?

Is the author dead?

the fanbase is

How many days has it been since I actually replied in a WT thread. FUCK! Not to be pessimistic but I think the hiatus is gonna continue for another 2 months at least. Jump just released a schedule of new series for 8 weeks instead of just having temporary placeholder series. Low key says that WT ain't gonna return.

what fanbase?

I'd rather not have shit generals filled with fujopandering, shipperfags, waifufags, baiters, shitposters. Like holy shit this manga is making its absence be felt. WSJ is struggling to find replacements. Spring weapon, amalgam, red sprite, demon's plan and ole golazo are dead.

exactly if the people dpn't care jump doesn't care

>Series gets one thread in ages
>usual shitposter gets the first post

It's pretty easy to guess that you're the same autist and that you created the thread. Fuck off to your BnHA thread.

What happened, actually? Is the author sick or something?

Yeah. He had cervical spondylitis. A condition that affects the top portion of the spine. Since there is no real cure for this he is probably undergoing physiotherapy for relief and since physiotherapy takes months for a course to complete, he is unable to draw in the meantime.

is this princess tutu?

The fanbase was getting too retarded at one point, anyway. Hopefully author isnt in too much pain all the time.I feel more to the author suffering than we not getting any chapter.I dont think this is the longest hiatus yet from the author right?

To anyone reading this thread. world trigger storytime is here: 150700392

Yes.

Thanks for the bump

WT returns next month if quints

It's nice that the fanbase went into hibernation instead of trying perpetuate Miwaposting, Godzumaposting, and sufferingposting every week. And that stuff was incredibly tame compared to the shit I've seen elsewhere.

And yeah, I think he already broke his previous hiatus record.

See

>fanbase
>dead

(You)

They're one of the large circles in C91 that is included in the popular circles metrics.

Hatohara x Ninomiya OTP

Had to say it since this might have the last thread we will ever have before Ashihara tells us its over.

Who's gonna come back first, him or Togashi?

>666 in the middle
>dubs
WT never return.

Togashi cause he's /fit/ now.

I think it'll come back to finish off the rank wars then it'll go to a monthly magazine.

I wouldn't mind Ashihara collaborating with another top tier artist too desu. I just want him to continue the series and not stop after Rank Wars. It can be in a monthly magazine too I'd still read it.

Togashi returning after he runs outta money and dragon quest games.

It's like Haitus x Haitus all over again, but the author did have an end in mind considering a lot of the foreshadowing he did in the early chapters

>the author did have an end in mind
Even his editor confirmed that Ashihara in fact had the story planned all the way to the end. Which is why everything we've seen thus far is extremely logical and has no retcons either.

Was this before or after he revealed that he thought about ending the series at the press conference chapter?