This shit is going to be so funny when she gets demolished. Checked the guys facebook and he looks pretty athletic

This shit is going to be so funny when she gets demolished. Checked the guys facebook and he looks pretty athletic
ibtimes.co.uk/female-mma-star-agrees-fight-internet-troll-who-reckons-women-cannot-beat-men-cage-1650858

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Kh765\
youtube.com/watch?v=UVJPAe4-lBM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)
youtube.com/watch?v=VPNGy0SZFMk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f5k6TFlenuo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)#1998:_Karsten_Braasch_vs._the_Williams_sisters
ibtimes.co.uk/female-mma-star-agrees-fight-internet-troll-who-reckons-women-cannot-beat-men-cage-1650858
foxsports.com/tennis/story/bobby-riggs-billie-jean-king-battle-of-the-sexes-tennis-match-may-have-been-fixed-082513
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hope that internet troll is a Sup Forumsack

I'm skinny fat and have no real training and i would fucking destroy her

A month of training if done well can make him win easy.

Apparently the fight is January 6th, seems that he's basically getting blackmailed into doing the fight

Can he grapple though? I hope she makes him shit his pants for max fun. No real man would agree to fight a woman even if he is in the right.

This, hopefully he trains reasonably for a month. Practice sprawling and learn to punch, women can't punch for shit.

archive.is/Kh765\
Archived that for you.

>No real man would agree to fight a woman in public
This is lose lose for him but I really hope he knocks her out with a slap

I don't have facebook. can someone post here his pics? I want to see if this is some false flag or if it's legit.

Also, where he's from. and wight of both?

>fuck off white-knight faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=UVJPAe4-lBM

>I don't know how to greentext

if he can keep it standing no probs, but if he doesnt know how to grapple and she does he could be fucked.

yeah, agreed really. As far as PR goes he can't win. It's only gonna be a funny anecdote down the line if he wins, but overall it's a lose-lose like you say.

Not enough time for any sort of real conditioning. Enough time for basic techniques though.

Not just sprawl, he needs some basic grappling skills.

After that, striking comes easy against amateurs. Women are terrible at striking at those levels and MMA fighters are even worse because they often care too much about grappling

pic of the facebook troll

I don't think the roastie is in for a good time

If the same guy put on a wig and identified as female, he would be lauded as a hero by the same people who call him a troll now.

Too bad. I was hoping he'd be some fat Sup Forums kekistani neckbeard.

Checked.

Also his left arm looks shopped from the bicep down

>those quads
fuck. this bitch is in for a ride...

Why are women allowed to have opinions ??

Trying to keep up with a ground fighter on the ground is retarded, especially for a one off fight, he could never get to that level in a month. He would be best served learning takedown defense as it is fairly simple compared to learning all the holds, reversals and takedowns. Learn some mild boxing and muay thai in that period, served best at that point with the best chance of winning with his male advantage of power.

the fight is happening in Apopka,Fl. i live 25 miles from there and ill prbly be there.

Eat shit, I am not a white knight. I don't give a shit about the woman other than she should not be engaging in men's sports activities. If she has to have something to do she can try some women's sports like curling, badminton, synchronized swimming or rhythmic gymnastics.

Quads? I don't see them in that picture? Is there another? Would be important to know if he has pencil legs or not.

Who will referee this one.

LOL, if this guy doesn't know jiu jitsu it's going to be UFC-1 all over again lol

top fucking kek, this is going to be great

Oh shit that's gonna make my cock hard for sure.
>muscled guy phisically humiliating a woman in public and pissing on her entire life and career while everyone laughs

He doesn't have to keep up on the ground.

He has to know what to do if she puts him in the guard, nothing complex, try to get up partially with one leg then destroy her with punches. Lifting and slamming her maybe.

If he is down in the mount, he has to know what to do.

Very basic.

Honestly if I was,him, I would start cardio. Them fly weight and lower weight fighters have great endurance. She could play keep away and gas,him out.

They tried this in tennis. They had the best male tennis player (he was retired and 55 years old at the time) play against the best female tennis player in the world (she was 30 years old and still active). He defeated her easily. He ended up losing against a woman, but she was 26 years younger than him. Hardly a fair match when you consider the age difference.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)

stream it to kikebook and post on here my dude

t. fellow Tom Petty fan

are you serious ?

wear a funny hat so i know you showed up

Damn, rookie mistake on my part. Yea I was serious unfortunately.

Guaranteed triangle choke or armbar before he gets up to bodyslam

Bad posture could land to a triangle choke though

I'd put money on an average guy with a month of prep, let alone this dude.

Well I'd say most men could beat up most women but I wouldn't pull statistics out of my ass like that. I mean, there's no way to test it because most men don't like hitting women.

this is the broad btw
youtube.com/watch?v=VPNGy0SZFMk

shit, ill prbly wear my maga hat. im a spic so it really gets peoples noggins going,if you know what i mean.

You are retarded, she would easily destroy him on the ground as that is her life. He has a reasonable weight advantage but one wrong move on the ground and he would be done. His best bet is to try to stay standing.

There have been fighters ready to loose to a dude with one arm in mma, fighting a chick should be no problem.

>person who never grappled

Royce Gracie VS Male who can't grapple is very, very different from Amateur female grappler/striker VS Male who can't grapple.

I have seen a people who practiced for almost a year destroyed by a much stronger untrained oppponent

>being this new

lurk more faggot

Physical gains are negligible just a month in.
This guy is already in good shape, he should try limbering up and stick to his current bodybuilding routine for about 23 days. Give all muscle groups a week off a week before the fight, but stretches and combat training can continue.

Fuck off that was a trap and I took the bait. Well played.

THE SPIRIT OF ZYZZ RAGES!!!

You think she'd have learned from the chick who had her jaw broken by the transgender in MMA.

his name is Kristopher Zylinski

Jesus Christ, I didn't say that's going to work for sure, I am saying he should have at least a vague idea of what the fuck he has to do.

the only problem is that we don't know what's his approach. If it's just thinking he fucks her up without any prep other than gym, he's fucked if he misses the first hay-maker. She will take him to the ground and choke him out. But if he knows some grappling and is preparing for ground battle (where it will inevitably land) he has this in his pocket. Also weight of both?

Cuck

>Female MMA star agrees to fight internet troll
>Anna McCauley Dempster, an amateur cage fighter from Portland, Oregon
>star
>amateur
if she was an actual pro i'd say she'd win because she'd have experience on her side and she'd be faster
but she's just an amateur. not a hope

Hes decent sized and athletic by the looks of it, no use in betting on female at this point. By the way does anyone have pictures of the female mma fighter? Also most MMA fights are rigged or set up so this one probably be too.

Yeah, this guy's definitely not a wrestler/grappler type, though, judging by the looks of his pecs.

Maybe some sort of kickboxer?

I'm a white belt though and last week I subbed a blue belt girl, so yeah you're right. Still there are some mistakes which could lead to him getting subbed even by a woman if she is a legit good grappler.

it was not a trap you fucking waste of space. Not only are you a newfag, not only are you from reddit, but you're also a fucking retard.
Stop fucking posting.

i hope he punches her in the ovaries . pow right in the babymaker .

Fighting means he needs a shit ton of cardio, for fighting there's never enough cardio to be done

Ok, looking at this makes me think he should be able to one-punch her if she starts out the same way.

I recall a female tennis player saying she could defeat any non-top 100 male player. Then a male tennis player ranked in the top 600 beat her while smoking.

daily reminder that this is what happens when a world champion weightlifter fights a noname mma manlet. skills > brute strength

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f5k6TFlenuo

fuggen rekt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)#1998:_Karsten_Braasch_vs._the_Williams_sisters

>female
>MMA
>"""star"""

Is Zylinski our guy?

I hope it gets sexual

She's gonna get rekt. I hope he donkey punches her.

Ok and what if he wins.

I mean, if he losing would means his point is wrong, then wining means his point is right

Then what’s the fucking point? Isn’t the whole thing to show that an average man can beat a pro women? If the guy needs training then of course he’s going to win. Any trained guy can beat a trained woman. If he really believes that men are superior, then he should fight her in three days time, no prep needed.

I bet someone is going to pay him to take a dive

it was actually Serena Williams

I'm 30 and have been on Sup Forums since you were most likely in diapers. I lift a lot and we were looking at a picture judging a dudes physical condition. I saw the word "quads" while in that mindset and figured there was more than just that one picture. So fuck you.
Regardless, we still need to see his lower half, pretty fucking important, especially if the fight goes to the ground.

You may have been thinking of this.

>She could play keep away and gas,him out.
In boxing maybe not MMA.

holy shit she is amateur too.

>States the obvious
>Troll

>ibtimes.co.uk/female-mma-star-agrees-fight-internet-troll-who-reckons-women-cannot-beat-men-cage-1650858
There's a poll at the bottom of the page...

She look's British.

>im a spic
I unironically want you to get the fuck out of my country. I hope you don't come here and take it all, "in jest".

I bet this story never get a fallow up....

No, just took a few too many punches

>checked
>train for a month vs someone who trains all the time

I think there is a little difference here.

If she loses we're literally never going to hear of this again.

If she wins it will be headlines for a week.

Unless he knows some judo/jiu-jitsu/wrestling already, he's not going to pick it up in under a month. Depending on how well she's trained, that's definitely where her advantage is. The whole point of that branch is to win over physically stronger/heavier opponents.

Threads about it be on the front page of Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums and /r9k/ for awhile though.

There'll probably be some memes.

Lol she's going to get rekt. It'll be nice to see the feminist meltdown:

>she's a stronk gril
>OMG HE HIT HER!

>He ended up losing against a woman,
Bobby Riggs threw the match.
foxsports.com/tennis/story/bobby-riggs-billie-jean-king-battle-of-the-sexes-tennis-match-may-have-been-fixed-082513

Is the poor unfortunate thot hot?

Because this is my fucking fetish.

ikr. I love how these days anything controversial said on the internet to a female or a faggot is considered trolling.

I swear, there is no one better in hijacking movements, groups/clubs and speech other than women and kikes

welcome to the west . we fucked

> be masochist
> girl honestly looks fine
> if she wins, fapping material
> if she loses, feminists BTFO
This is win/win for me, lads.

Lol.

wrong!
she wants to fight, let her fight. more importantly:
what he said was true.
women love to talk shit (not playful banter, actual femiNAZI man-hate, telling their sons to be weak, etc.) that is very harmful to society.
yet women also benefit from unfair advantages, such as laws that make assault on a female a much more severe crime than assault (on a man), even though the judges admit some women are stronger than some men, they insist that men be given harsher punishment (not just unofficially, but officially) while confirming that laws based on averages are illegal in situations where women would be at the disadvantage (ie employment, education, etc).

so, if she wants to fight, let them fight.

Oh yeah I saw that film.