Why are black people so violent?

Why are black people so violent?

Other urls found in this thread:

silive.com/eastshore/index.ssf/2017/12/11_suspects_nabbed_in_drug_sti.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OG3PnQ3tgzY
hopkinsmedicine.org/healthlibrary/conditions/hematology_and_blood_disorders/sickle_cell_disease_85,P00101
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

American education system.

This is fake right? Not the obvious shops but the story?

>smacks lips

Isnt this redpilled? They are doing the white mans work and killing race mixing one roastie at a time.

One could say they are /ourguys/

holy shit this new meme is hilarious

normally i'd agree, but come on, nobody likes a coalburner

MAO-A gene and low IQ

Archaic homind/Homo Erectus derived hypertrophy of the hypothalamus and decreased cerebral cortex development compared to actual human beings

>This is fake right?

All fucking niggers look like homo erectus subhuman trash. Pic related. BTW the sheboon on the top right- Brittany Covington- just was sentenced to a mere 5 years of probation for kidnapping and torturing that disabled white kid earlier this year and then posting it on social media. She was the one filming it, verbally abusing the kid, calling him racial slurs, and probably masterminded the entire thing the demonic subhuman piece of shit. Fuck every nigger on earth.

>this is a woman

>filename 000

u got any more fucking subhuman nigger pics?

Do cats kill anything and everything smaller than they are?

what the fuck is opp? are they making up their own language? are they... dare i say it... evolving?

Opp ya you know me

Opponent, perhaps? Opposition?

What meme?

opp = opposition or opponent as opposed to 'other peoples' pussy'

It's some chiraq gang jargon. I think they heard it on a lil wayne track.

thats hot shit right cher

>oblivion character generator.png

Fucking animals. Man how the hell do you guys put up with these things.

why are white people so violent

I have a bunch of images that appear to depict subhuman niggers fornicating with animals but I don't think I'll post those

>white people are the problem.

MUH DICK

Why can't niggers behave like humans?

because they are fucking drug addict baboons

hitler would have dealt with these fucking niggers, instead we give them free money and tell them to have kids

Fathers not around to teach discipline or respect for authority figures
That's pretty much it

Nah that's bullshit. Niggers live in a matriarchal society

Yeah, I'm sure that their genetic predispositions have nothing to do with it. One of our theories explains the remarkable similarity of nigger behavior and living conditions everywhere they can be found on Earth.

his eyes.They are shopped

>Why are black people so violent?
they are niggers

all monkey men have to go back to the zoos

you don't need to shoop them they look retarded naturally as it is.

Ghettos.

Like all lower animals they don't have souls.

oops = opposition

aka cops or enemy gang members

You have to be mentally ill to believe that blacks are oppressed. They are a fucking plague that will never be held accountable for anything.

wasn't this guy also a nurse or doctor?

Well, nature or 'god' kinda oppresses them. Then FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE have to come in and grant them artificial life support and privileges, and even foil the plot of Nature herself when she tries to abort niggers with diseases

apparently a med student, affirmative action at it's best

>Nature herself when she tries to abort niggers with diseases

i wonder if he went back to pre-med after this unfortunate incident

That one was a first year medicine student.

>i wonder if he went back to pre-med after this unfortunate incident
If he can do it from jail, the burgers actually lock up their animals

In other breaking news water is wet

Are you trying to prove my point? Thanks

"There are problems with these studies..."

Yeah, telling savage animals that they are savage animals makes them act like savage animals.

>Chinese
That frieze is from Pakistan, famalam.

he went back to jail, case solved

Because the were raised by single mothers and all women are retarded fucks. All single mothers should be shoot, would make the western world a better place

send them all back to the savannah

jesus

stupid fucking niggers

An operation which encourages niggers to go back to Africa would be a truly Sup Forums-tier memetic operation. I was thinking about trying to start something to send them to Canada for more gibbs but I suppose about 1% of leafs are okay

this shit needs to stop
why doesn't anyone give a shit about this kind of stuff when there is hard evidence it's going on
even if you think blacks deserve a bit of leeway, this is insane

This is disgusting

Trash beats up trash, I dont see the problem.

The problem is being sentenced to prison for waving a flag and saying words.

They are all desperately trying to prove they arent all faggots. Despite the negative connotation of homosexuality in black communities, faggotry is rampant.

>An operation which encourages niggers to go back to Africa
OK how do we fire this up? Niggers are only about 2.5% of our population but it's to much. All my twitter accounts got shoah'd in the last few weeks

Why are you so triggered?

You cant, because niggers dont have the money to go anywhere.

Yeah, twatter's onto Sup Forumsintelpro, the faggots. Switch to Linux, spoof your MAC address, change your IP and get back in it.

We just need to pretend to be niggers and make it sound like there is less 'oppression' and shieet in Africa- they can be kangs again, free from the white man, etc.

OP confirmed faggot.

Nope try teaching in inner city school. students will literally cuss you out jump on desk and say fuck school but you know its the school's fault not black culture.

and pointing a shotgun while threatning to shoot a family having a birthday party, 100% nig noggers

Monkey ass offspring gene?

I'd pay for a few plane tickets, It's not unprecedented here to pay leaches to fuck off

We could get funded by white people looking to 'pay reparations', white people who realize the real purpose and want to get rid of niggers, and rich niggers.

Get a look at these mug shots lol
silive.com/eastshore/index.ssf/2017/12/11_suspects_nabbed_in_drug_sti.html

Blackface dancers in this had me dying lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=OG3PnQ3tgzY

You really think, you will win the fight by playing the black jew?

>Why are black people so violent?
Sickle-cell disease maybe

- Sickle cell disease is an inherited blood disorder
- Sickle cell is an inherited disease caused by a defect in a gene
- Having a family history of sickle cell disease increases your risk for the disease
- In the United States, it mainly affects African Americans
hopkinsmedicine.org/healthlibrary/conditions/hematology_and_blood_disorders/sickle_cell_disease_85,P00101

What a dumbass. He didn't separate the darks from the lights.

>Switch to Linux, spoof your MAC address, change your IP and get back in it.
I run Solaris 10 in a virtual machine, working on a script to auto generate nigger twitter accounts right now, just need a few more beer and my thinking cap

You need phone verification for Twitter so good luck

Pork rinds.

You really think you know anything about winning you pathetic German mega-faggot? The only thing you cucks won in the last 2000 years is the Submissive and Broken Peoples Award.