Okay Sup Forums basically my girlfriend has figured I'm homophobic because I don't like faggots fucking in public and...

Okay Sup Forums basically my girlfriend has figured I'm homophobic because I don't like faggots fucking in public and she won't speak to Me, any ideas to fix it?

Agree to suck her bro/dad in public

Fucking man up

Dump her.

All fixed, I will send you the bill

Dump her? : ^)
You man the fuck up and you assert that you aren't going to change your views, but even then you aren't exactly leading a crusader against the gays?

Accuse her of being a leftist commie whore and a degenerate, then dump her ass and go find you a trad virgin wife.

OP here, not planning on changing my views and made that clear. Thats where the problems have started

kill her shes a liberal. all liberals must die.

Offer to let her use a strap-on on you and reeducate you.

Dump her and move on. Make sure to tell her she's whats wrong with society.

Rape.

>Any ideas
Tell her to stop being such a faggot about this already.

Find a girl who isn't a degenerate fag-hag?

Apologize say they just bother you

Try growing up. Usually that takes care of problems with girlfriends who are stuck with literal manchildren for companionship.

Why would you want relationship advice from pol? Like 40% are kissless virgins.

Let her fuck a black bull to make up for it. Tell her you'll sit there and watch it happen. She'll love you after.

Don't date a women that suppotrs degenerate lifestyles?

Set up a Grindr account and go fuck some dudes.

You'll thank me later.

Tell her you will change your view of she has a threesome with you and another girl of your choosing. Brainwash them both and turn them into your sex slaves.

okay here's what you do.
>hire 2 homosexuals to gang rape your gf
>make sure they have gay sex infront of her
>she'll hate fags after that
trust me, I did this with my Ex-gf then she broke up with me cuz she learned that I was molested when I was a child

Ha, i didn't need to read the whole thing have a (you) tho

Don't change your views for a bitch user it's not worth it dump her

Do you treat her well?

not today shlomo

Honest to god I hope this, I can't wait to black her

Suck her dick

T H I S

a new girl who hates fags and likes the bible would be a nice change, would it not?

You could actually just talk about your views and hers. Like adults. If you can't come to a compromise or if she cares more about gays than you, who cares? Move on.

> YOU DONT HAVE A GF SAGEEEE

move on cause she's obviously mentally retarded

You already have!

Tell her she's heterophobic and afraid of penisis because she secretly whishes she had one, and that she is jealous because of that. Its the age-old Freud scam but by God will it fuck with her mind.

>OP here

How fucking new are you when you haven't realize we have IDs?