Oy Fucking Vey

>The vast majority of men convicted of grooming young white girls – 84 per cent – are of Asian origin, according to a report to be published this week.

>The study by the renowned counter-extremism think-tank Quilliam says that of these, seven in ten are believed to be of Pakistani-Muslim heritage.

>Asian gangs have deliberately abused white girls because they hold entrenched racist attitudes towards them as being ‘easy targets’ for sex, according to the report, which is based on the testimonies of convicted Asian men during court hearings.

>It adds: ‘Girls from the Asian community are seen as commodities to be “protected”, whereas girls from outside of the community are seen as fair game.’

>The study – likely to provoke controversy – is written by two British Pakistani authors, who say they hope it will encourage their community to ‘take responsibility’.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5163281/84-men-convicted-grooming-young-white-girls-Asian.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4565402/CCTV-footage-shows-woman-led-away-gang-raped.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>84% Asian

let me guess... and 10% black and so 6% white, with 100% of the girls targeted being white

Are those fucking swine in jail now?
Still alive, in jail?

No, they would be 'racist' if they tried doing anything. Nothing will be done. Nothing ever gets done.

Teach me their ways.

Drive a car by primary school and offer girls rides?
???
Ply with drugs and alcohol?
???
Profit?

Give me a detailed rundown.

Yea it is fucked up.
I made a cropped screenshot of that article for future bosting.

Cool crab in that pic btw.

Sorry ladies, but you don't need our help. Get fucked.

No bullshit from Rochdale, AMA

>asian

>Asian

LTGSS

>trade job
>like a king.

Uhhhh..... Let's get something straight.

Why don't white people grow some balls and start protecting their women?

How could you be so complacent around this trash in the first place?

Why are people from Japan and China there raping, is it like sex tourism?

Any jobs

your white daughters are whores who deserve to get raped
treat a whore like a whore, treat a lady like a lady.

>Quilliam

Don't believe it's that low. Literally EVERY grooming gang has been Asian. When whites rape it's not as organised gangs targeting exclusively white girls.

>Asian
It’s almost like the want to turn the general public against the usually very well behaved Chinese, Japanese, Korean immigrant.

Woops. This thread was shit anyway.

>Friendship forming stage
>Loving relationship stage

Really made me think

>asian

Indeed.

Problem with Quilliam is they are pretty much doing Taqqiya. They realize its not gonna work to cover muslim evil up- so they try to downplay it instead.

You bongs know they're called middle eastern everywhere else in the world right? Is this a soccer vs football thing?

White english are

>bullied out of employment
small businesses and franchised businesses won't hire white men or unattractive/older white women
>kids are heavily propagandised
the anti-racist shit they give you in the more diverse schools is incredibly rampant and clearly only directed at the white native brits
>youth are naive, stupid and without parental influence
most kids think racism is bad and also are whacked out on class A drugs by age 14

most businesses are just paki shops and they wont hire a white guy

Asian is the politically correct word for Paki in Britain.

>asians

Top kek. Is this like the "teens" and "youths" we have in the US?

>>The study by the renowned counter-extremism think-tank Quilliam says that of these, seven in ten are believed to be of Pakistani-Muslim heritage.

Fake news then lol

"""""Asian"""""
It's amazing how no one calls out the fact that, that's extremely racist to actual Asians.

>Asian
You mean Muslim

The British general public is usually not picturing Chinese and Japanese people when we hear ‘Asian gangs.’ There are hardly any here compared to the US.

I hate Europe, every time they say Asian gangs I imagine a bunch of chinks

Still disturbing though. I really don't like the Idea of the Kike controlled media being so friendly with Mudslimes.

It's still a bizarre colloquialism. Your stubbornness in keeping it, is quite American desu

THIS IS AN ASIAN GANG, BONGS

Muslim is not a race, when you’re looking for suspects a racial description is most useful. We know what is meant when the media says Asian.

stupid pakis forgot to move to israel like any smart pedo would do

It's being done deliberately to confuse the public. When the average person hears "Asian" they immediately think Chinese, Japanese, or Korean. This is being done on purpose to cover for the people who are actually doing this shit.

We could and should use something more specific sure, but it has nothing to do with that. Our use of the word goes back before colonial times of the region so it’s not so bizarre to us, especially to the point where terminology becomes the main point of contention when these read/hear about these stories.

Again, the average British person (the target readers of these articles) is not thinking of Chinese/Japanese/Koreans when we hear ‘Asian gangs.’

> (OP)
>I hate Europe, every time they say Asian gangs I imagine a bunch of chinks

When we think 'asian' we also think chinks.

Only resent like the last 12 months the media call Pakistani Muslims 'asian'. This is a deliberate attempt to blur the lines.

Even terrorist attacks and wanted terrorists or rapists are discribed as 'asian' we all know they mean Paki scum

>Asians

I think it's more so normies in the US don't start to question it. They don't want a lot of mentions in our media, which does get listened to over there to some extent.

then by that logic, a racist such as yourself deserves to get battered by a white man for he see's it differently and you become the subhuman worthy of him dispensing his 'justice'

Get caught because the times coming where your type will eventually be made an example of to warn the rest of you to behave,, hope your being tracked here...

I know I get followed everywhere, But you actually deserve it...
Mine are just opinions, yours is a way of life....you need re-educated one way or another

stop fucking derailing the thread

it's bangladeshis too
and muslim indians

nobody in the world thinks india is in the middle east except americans

Pakistanis are not middle eastern..
Even Arabs see them as sub-human I know this for a fact...
not all bad people just the ones who are.

>asian
Fucking japs man! Those sushi eating samurai bastards need to pay for their crimes!

>Asian origin
>Asian gangs
its like rooty tooty point and shooty all over again

>Asian

Fucking Mr Miyagis

Everyone will just dismiss this immediately upon seeing it because 'oh god the Daily Mail'

Which is funny because they're really not even that right wing. I've seen them put out some absolute drivel.

That must depend where you are, because that’s not the case where I am.

Actually know one of the Pakistani guys writing it.
It will rightfully cite that the problem is more with most of the grooming Pakistanis being from rural pakistan migrating en-mass.
Mirpuris mainly. The rednecks Cletus's of pakistan

This will be lost.

Before any of you get carried away, we have child abuse enquiry happening for years.
A London council paid 100m to victims of systematic abuse of children for decades in care homes.

Oh dammit this shit is getting insane.

Nothing oy vey here, this is Muslims playing Jewish tricks to get people to think that Arabs don't rape woman.

Arabs playing jew tricks to create the ultimate subhuman.
We reached a new low point in society

>Pakistan
>Middle East

Burger education.

>asian
only in the broadest of terms. inshallah

DELETE THIS HATE SPEECH RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

Why would the think tank lie when its founder is a SPLC anti muslim extremist?

>muslim groups not calling for Sharia
>Must be subterfuge

Go eat a grenade Sven

CCTV footage shows asian man taking a white woman by the hand moments before he and other asians rape her.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4565402/CCTV-footage-shows-woman-led-away-gang-raped.html