THAT'S IT

FUCKING IMPEACH HIM ALREADY

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1511168032793.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who do they think they are turning away from trump with stories like this?

If anything, it just makes him look more human, and the media look more butthurt and intellectually dishonest.

>8 hours of television as the President
Slate pls

Literally Hitler at this point

TWELVE?!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?!?!?!?

This post is a psyOP

Trump needs to go

It's like he's your typical fucking American.

2 SCOOPS
12 COKES

ENOUGH

>according to sources familiar with the way he thinks

You should see some of the stuff people are writing on Insta and Twitter. I can't even think of quotes word for word because of how retarded they are, my brain doesn't process it.
But yesterday I got into an argument with my lefty retard cousin and he goes. "THE FACTS ARE ALL THERE, HE"S LIKE HITLER!"
And I said "what facts asshole"
So he started screaming out "CHILD MOLESTER" in our backyard. I threatened to knock him out and he shut up and then I realized that violence may sadly be the only way to stop this storm of retarded Globalist shilling.
My own flesh and blood called me a child molester because I like Trump. Like wtf am I supposed to do with someone like that.

>Probably Just has the TV on to catch clips while he’s doing other shit
Who gives a fuck?

He's just like me.

If he really drinks 12 cokes a day, no wonder he has dentures...

He is about to pop

I want a diet Coke. Fuck!

Stop speaking to him. Always cut crazy out of your life. The far left has gone off the deep end and a lot of them are never going to be ok again.

>he has dentures
nope, he brushes 2 times a day with fluoride free toothpaste

"""""reportedly"""""
can't wait for the day of the rope so these faggots finally get what's coming to them.

But does he floss?
And why does he love prego sauce so fucking much?

>The far left has gone off the deep end and a lot of them are never going to be ok again.

It never really occurred to me to do half the crazy shit they're doing now, probably because I'm not crazy. I wonder if they've considered that others would steal a page from their playbook and use it against them when (((their guy))) is leading...

Would they complain?

He's just like me then? Only replace TV with shitposting.

He's my first cousin. He comes to my house 3 times a week. I go to his house at least once a week when my aunt calls me to eat traditional Balkan food.
He's a 32 year old drummer who moved out a few years back and couldn't hack it and moved back in with his mom and dad.
I actually value family. I have another lefty cousin who stopped talking to me after I called him out on his reason for starting to work at the Chamber of Commerce in my city. (Basically wanted to stick his lefty politics into the cities financial scene by moving up the ladder for the next 30 years). All I said was he should be more concerned about the general financial well being of the city and the motherfucker doesn't go to any family gatherings I'm at anymore. I'm still very fine with 99% of my family.

>the tweet that kilned the media

Trump is so fucking American it hurts. Diet Coke, Fast food, Capitalism, Guns, Military, Christian holidays...

I'm not telling you to get rid of family because they disagree politically. But that guy called you a child molester, which means he will accuse you of anything.
Family is important but your personal reputation my be on the line with this lunatic.

That's a fair point. He called my dad a faggot once in a political argument and my father grabbed him by the throat and said "YOU ARE THE GAY BOY".

"Jews are reportedly kikes" by Buzzfeed
>stupid polak posts on Sup Forums defending kikes

look at the eye.
not healthy looking.

>liberals say trump cant relate to working class
>go apeshit when he chows McD's and coke
>call trump anti-Semitic
>go bananas when he recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of israel
There really is no winning with these people

Fuck stupid phone
"Jews are reportedly good"*

Fml

>drinks coke
>watches TV
>likes fast food
Real American Hero

DRUMPHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHAT THE FUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IMPEACH REEEEEEE

TWEEEEEEEEEEEEELVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS??????!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

i bet he watches TLC 7 of those 8 hours

12 SCOOPS?

lol was waiting for this

>8 hours
>EIGHT HOURS
>E I G H T
>8

kek
I woulda smashed him for calling you a chomo though. literally nigger tier behaviour

A MADAM PRESIDENT SHOULD BE SIPPING THOUSAND YEAR OLD WINE ON A GOLDEN THRONE WITH PEPE LEG SOUP AND SELLING OUT THE PEOPLE FOR MONEY WHILST BLOCKING WEBSITES LIKE THIS FOR HATE SPEECH AND LIES

I bet anything some dumbass "reporter" got their hands on a simple request for a 12 pack of diet soda for Trump's room that was drank by him and a group, and thinks it's close enough and ran the story.

>Coke
I don't know how he can stomach so much of that shit.

I drink 2 liters of coke everyday for like 30 years now (yes I'm an oldfag) and I'm perfectly fine and still have all my teeth.

I get really sick without coke , vomiting and such

I'd rather a president who chills all day than a ceaseless reformer-in-chief who can't quit butting into every citizen's and every nation's affairs. The article is probably bunk anyway, received from a single 3rd party source.

>be the Bigly Don
>wake up
>shitpost
>bang Melty
>browse Sup Forums
>three hours just flies by
>breakfast, two scoops, four cokes
>shitpost
>browse Sup Forums
>shitpost
>lunchtime, big mac, four cokes
>afternoon thinking time
>shitpost
>dinner, steak, four cokes
>browse Sup Forums
>shitpost
>bang Melty
>bed
>win dreams and trollwork prep

more proof boomer/commies need to be killed off

Trump goes bankrupt
Trump gets divorced
Trump likes women
Trump plays the system legaly when it comes to taxes
Trump doesn't like illegal immigrants
Trump drinks coke
Trump watches tv 8 hours a day

This is as american as you can get. I fucking love this guy. He sounds like me

i have a hard time making it through 15 minutes of television a month

that is because it is dog shit prepared for fucking imbeciles

trump shits his pants

millenials have no talent or education

Why does he have such an unhealthy diet if he's so rich?

Does he know he's acting stupid?

I really sincerely hope all the diet coke shit is just a blind. No one should be drinking shit with aspartame in it.

Yeah, basically, Trump is your average American that eats fast food, drinks diet coke, and watches TV. Also, having the TV on for a long ass flight as you talk on the phone and read is not the same thing as sitting there and binge watching friends or seinfeld.

Legislation gets passed during each coke

What do you think about impeaching the Supreme Court justices? They could start by removing Mr Roberts, who is the Chief Justice.

>Germans reportedly killed up to 12 jews per second daily

TWO SIX COKES????

Stop saying shit like this, it just makes your typical American sound so pathetic. 12 diet cokes in a fucking day? 8 hours of fucking garbo TV?

If that is your typical American than we deserve the nuke.

It's a lot worst than that, supreme irony user.

i also drink 12 cans of diet soda a day, but i drink diet pepsi

Ha! I drink like 9 7ups every day not even diet

thats too much sugar you should be like the president and drink diet

This. He doesnt sit there and watch MTV or sports all day. Just like me hes got some form of news or informative program on all the time. Fills my need for more information, just like Trump.

Switch to the real sugar one, user.
>believing the president is actually drinking diet coke

Do a search on all the different presidents who basically endorsed Coca-cola in one form or another. Tell me when you find one that came after Coke's creation.

Projection. He has skeletons

HARD HITTING JOURNALISM

IMPEACH

He drinks Diet Coke Heaven forbid! At least he's not some drunk!

You think this is bad? Just wait until Trump wins again in 2020. I honestly wouldn't rule out a weak Left-lead armed uprising. Of course, it will be put down in a week, but people are going to die.

more like 8hour twitter, RIGHT?

So I should stop drinking alcohol and go back to drinking the diet sodapop I kicked to the curb a few years back?

Deal!

2 SCOOPS
2 GENDERS
2 TERMS
12 DIET COKES
8 HOURS

>he is just like me

impete blump nuclear code drump

it really is this bad

You know who else drank diet cokes don't ya?
kill yourself shill rat

>this just in, (((science))) proves that artificial sweeteners such as aspartame have been linked to developing a proclivity towards fascism!!!
>if you don't want to become a nazi, consume only pure sugar from now on with every meal

While I seriously doubt Trump spends 1/3 of the day watching TV, it IS important for the president to keep up with his enemies' (Mass Media) movements, there's an undercover media war going on and we won't know even half of it.

Reminder it was the media that brought the Vietnam War to a premature end for USA, ironically alex jones says it best-there's a war for your mind and how you perceive the world

He sounds like an emotionally unstable loser. If I were you I'd try to bully him to suicide for the good of the family. Maybe have a girl far out of his league lead him on and then embarrass him in front of his family about what a loser he is.

Slate - LMAO - They are less reputable than snopes and politifact, and they are both a fucking joke!

HAHAHA - Only common core retards can even entertain this shit.

Yeah... if Hitler was a kike.

Trump reportedly colluded with Russia. Trump reportedly had his bank records subpoenaed by Mueller. Trump reportedly lied when he said his administration had been wiretapped. Oh you silly faggots. 2017 - the year of fake news and the brain dead snowflakes that believe it.

I enjoy a nice Coke Zero once or twice a day myself.

Sarcasm right? Or Are you completely retarded? That’s SLATE. liberal communist blm antifa propaganda.

Will you hep me you brain dead faggots? I voted for Trump because everyone said Trump is literally Hitler.

I am so pissed that he has not deported anyone, built concentration camps, or genocided any of these mother fuckers. Instead, he has created the best job reports for minorities in over 17 years. I did not vote for this bull shit. I knew I should have voted for Hillary"all blacks are super predators" Clinton, as she would have never let this happen. I fucked up guys. Who do you think I should vote for in 2020 who will keep the black man down?

corperate tax is not taxed.

very different.

hahahaha

If there's no Diet Coke can next you then you have nothing in common with Trump.

>so american it hurts

Gay boy can't handle FREEDOM

>He's just like me then? Only replace TV with shitposting.
And that is WHY he is president. He does all that AND shitposts.

>Fills my need for more information, just like Trump.
Scans, skims, tunes in.... Shitposts .... Watches the ensuing insanity; tunes out, scans skims, tunes in, shitposts....

FUCK YOUR FAG INFESTED LAND

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1511168032793.webm

He's married but I think he's a closet homo and they don't live together anymore. I love the guy, I grew up with him. Just can't wrap my mind around the degenerate fucking MSM dick sucking.

Hello Shariablue

TWELVE COKES DRUMPF!!!

IMPEECH

AND ITS TIME TO IMPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH

RRRAAAAARGHGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWELVE SCOOOOOPS

Hitler was one

(((reportedly)))

I'm fucking seething right now

poweful meme
all for kek

Jesus, fucking Americans. Does he steal your tax dollars? Did he flood you with Third World immigrants? Did he kill any of his political opponents? Is he involved in any shady financial schemes, like money laundering? Is he involved in any Hollywood pedo circles? No? Then why the fuck would you care what he drinks and spends his free time?