Director at Disney charged with Child sexual abuse

>Jon Heely, the director of music publishing at Disney, has been charged with three felony counts of child sexual abuse.

>Heely, 58, of Santa Clarita, is accused of sexually abusing two underage girls approximately a decade ago. He allegedly victimized the first girl when she was 15. According to the charges, he began abusing the second when she was about 11 years old and continued until she was 15.

>Heely was arrested on Nov. 16 by deputies from the Santa Clarita station of the L.A. County Sheriff’s Department. Booking records indicate he was later released on $150,000 bail.

>On Wednesday, prosecutors charged him with three counts of lewd and lascivious acts on a child.

>Heely has been with Disney since 1981, and oversees licensing of the vast catalog of music from Disney films. He also produced a series of Disney concerts around the world, such as “Fantasia Live in Concert,”

>Heely could not be reached for comment. His Twitter bio reads, “Disney Concerts and living to glorify God in all things.”

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/biz/news/jon-heely-disney-music-group-child-sex-abuse-1202634502/
youtube.com/watch?v=ESLEW-WYLOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did you ever think you'd see the Jews get BTFO so hard in your lifetime?

>lewd and lascivious

Detective Ed Powell is on the case

I can't imagine what's going on behind the scene at Disney.It's must be like the ultimate pedowonderland

Hollywood in general is about to be so BTFO you have no idea. Did you know one of the biggest producers in hollywood was an Israeli spy who was a part of the JFK assaination. He's also part of pizzagate and 9/11 and he's also Laura Loomer's boss.

>Those eyes
Dirty bastard

wut??

Gonna post a series of pictures that tell a story.

I think this was one of the guys that helped kill JFK as well

I could've never even dreamt this. Only in this timeline, lads.

Heely isnt a jewish name

Googled for this pic to post and it was part of an (((article))) about the "Red Scare".

When the Jews tell you you are crazy and are just imagining a threat, you'd better wake the fuck up and understand what kind of psycho monsters you're dealing with.

This man is a Jew.

disney pedo? no guey

damn.. that's some serious shit right there!thanks dude

Yeah. Here's my super image for it, but I wanted to tell the story first.

Oh yeah, he also made a movie called the medusa touch about a r emote controlled plane flying into a skyscraper. His movies are FULL of predictive programming.

Source?

I'm telling you this, all this IS in fact Trump related.

The supreme overlord of the oval office who used to shut down all investigations and pull the right levers to keep the pedophile machine going, has been replaced by someone who isn't initiated in this, nor has interest in wielding it. It's a fire sale for investigators.

Now the initiated higher ups don't dare to do their thing because they know full well what would happen if the investigating parties got scared and ran to daddy Trump.

Trump is MAGA'ing without even knowing it.

Crypto-Jew

I think I'm gonna watch it haha. You should make daily thread about this, there's surely even more to dig about this man's life, new regency, his best buddies, actors, etc

variety.com/2017/biz/news/jon-heely-disney-music-group-child-sex-abuse-1202634502/

I try to but nobody ever replies to them and they always get slid.

What do you suppose the uber super secret ((club 33)) is about, with right donation level and right ppl vouch within said "club" you can order children a la cart. These suck motherfuckers have corrupted EVERY LEVEL AND FACET OF LIFE. Take 40 mins and watch ((disney channel)) see how many hidden codes and suggestive information is seeped into kids minds. May those in service to true light vanquish this evil to the abyss.

it's a shame the hole is even more deep than pizzagate

No wonder the zionists were terrified of the JFK documents. The same group who killed him are still shitting all over everything.

When is the GOP going to make him a senator?

he must have one of the most powerful pedoring ever created in hollywood

tfw Randy Quaid wasn't crazy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ESLEW-WYLOY

damn

this shit is in every politic parties in every countries in the world, and in every industry

The Medusa Touch with Richard Burton? It was about a man with telekenetic powers...

It was also predictive programming for a plane flying into a building.

He put some in Fight Club too. Watch the last scene. The 2 last buildings right in the middle fall together. They represented Boaz and Jachin. Male and Female just like the two actors are male and female watching it.

If you say The Medusa touch is about a remote controlled aircraft flying into a building it kinda discredits what you're trying to do. The big disaster cliffhanger in that movie is a nuclear powerstation meltdown - 'Windscale'. Stick to the facts user, there appears enough dirt on this guy without discrediting yourself with uninformed conjecture.

t. moviefan

They ltierally used remote control planes in 9/11

I hope I get to be the one to personally kill michael isner.

bump

How does Trump keep doing it?