Post heartbreaking scenes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NKNv8QKLJeE
youtube.com/watch?v=BiQIc7fG9pA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time

;_;

But that was heartwarking

But they'll eventually end up together. If you want a heartbreaking scene from that series then Cow turning into an Ogre is better at the end of volume 6 is what you want.

All the main characters die in this chapter, even the waifus

Holy fuck what have I missed?

I just thought the series stopped updating but I guess someone just stopped translating it, but could you give me a quick rundown?

Are Natsuho and MC still together?

It's not translated yet, I just buy the volumes to read ahead.

So if we're currently at Chapter 25 in terms of translation, how far ahead is Volume 6?

I can't find the raws online

Oh sorry I didn't finish reading your posts. I asked Jag the other day what was going on with Uramikoi and he said this
>Next chapter is translated, but the guy who helps typeset it for me is getting his computer fixed or something. I'd do it myself but it's enough work that I'd rather get some other stuff out of the way first and finishing P5 is way higher priority for me.

Volume 6 ends with chapter 30 which is titled "Ogre" and ends in page Shit gets fucking real in volume 6, you'll love it.

Ah shit thanks so much user. Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi really is one of my all-time favorites right now. The characters are likeable, people actually die, the romance is really good, and Natsuho and the MC are cute as hell and actually have a relationship that progresses.

Can't wait for the next chapter. It'd be a shame if this didn't get an anime since it's so fucking good.

Thanks for spoilers, bro.

Whoa, why did she end up becoming an Ogre? I highly doubt she's going to die but is it because she's jealous of Catgirl?

>oh fuck, completely forgot about this manga for months
>time to catch up
>only 1 new chapter since

what the fuck is wrong with the scanlators, finish what you start

I'm sorry
I'm not

Why u remind me

Captcha: close pain

Motherfucker, why did you have to remind me. ;__;

You remember the weird looking demon that's been pulling the strings? She turned her into one.

Noooooooooooooo

I liked Nasuho a lot more as best girl, but I really don't want to see Bull Girl die. Then again, this is a shounen and she'll be saved. I can see her saying some hateful shit towards Natsuho and stuff for ignoring her love though

Ah fuck that got to me.

I just realized something though, did the teachers ignore him because he was their friend too?

In the next page the girls have those odd dead eyes so i'm assuming thats what it meant and why he was able to get away with so much, he had been there and helped out most of the adults that saw him.

>watch the only group of people you've ever known get slaughtered in an instant
>watch helplessly as your mother figure sacrifices herself to slowdown the person who killed your real mother
>the whole universe is resetting, and all you can do is watch in confusion as the world resets around you
>finally work up the courage to face the man who killed everyone you've known, using one last gift from your late mother figure to beat him to a pulp
>the universe is reset one last time, everyone is back but no one other than you remembers anything
>has to sit there and accept the fact that all the hardships and moments you shared with these people are gone forever.

being emporio is suffering.

Nothing will ever beat this
youtube.com/watch?v=NKNv8QKLJeE

Wait did she kill herself?

Nice spoilers!

What.
I thought we were only out to chapter 25?
Where Kyouichi is told he has to be a good bit and be fed by imouto while he is recovering

Volume 6 came out months ago, typesetter is just out of action.

I left Sup Forums for about a year. Found urami koi after leaving. Come back and find out that anons are reading this too.
Urami koi is amazing. Thanks for translating it user-kun

Don't thank me I don't translate shit nor am I affiliated with the group, I just bought the raw myself because fuck waiting.

sauce pls

The first one I can excuse you for but the last two are literally masterpieces in their areas (for good and bad reasons)

Sauce?

I would probably do that if I could read moon runes.

youtube.com/watch?v=BiQIc7fG9pA

You fucking dick.

choked on my goddamn saliva from the thumbnail alone.

But that's hot

See this poster all the time. What's the context?

Heaven's Lost Property

I couldn't believe it when I first read it. Idk what it is about Aiko, but I just felt her loss.

Not for long :^)

Fucking Seo.

I actually liked rave even if it had some plot holes
Why did Fairy fail become so shitty

>Image for ants
whoops

Alright, so either:
>is jelousy becuase of cat
>has something to do with her cousin
>has something to do with MC

I want more cute titty vampires.

sauce?

Good taste

I think they're waiting for tankoubons. Or something.

Nice one. The end of zero sure hits the kokoro

WHAT THE FUCK MAN? Spoiler that shit up. Also what the fuck author she better be cured or some shit.

What the fuck

Lot of you fuckers need to learn how to spoiler or just post whatever leading up to the moment

This one thing I never want to fucking see again. And her mom becomes so fucking ugly in the sequel and sells her daughter for her drug habit. And then you have to watch her daughter get raped by old men for her to make drug money.

Fuck these doujins. I need some healing