POL BTFO

POL BTFO

wow.........made me think.............

Now switch the genders and that's how women wish to be treated.

Who is this fat whore?

Gee I wonder who paid for that house she is living in?

Knowing that these sluts will end up lonely and miserable in their 30s is just too sweet

Well, women are more than 50% of the labor force now, so probably her.

>wanting a women who will follow her natural instinct is a bad view to have

That's cause we are thinking about our future children. Why are lefty women so fucking dumb

I actually prefer doing my own cooking, cleaning and lanudry.

I've moved back home and I dont like my mother's cooking or her shitty housekeeping.

Enjoy TGIFridays bar and wearing all that turquoise.

Guys are creeps, Right guys?

All the shill threads have the same formula.

>insert a picture of some stupid and easily debunkable argument made by a thot or some kike-funded group
>name the thread POL BTFO!!!!!1111!!!!11!!!!!1
Sage.

Degenerate level bait

Why you so mad, son.

The man is the one making the money by breaking his back all day every day. I swear these artists haven't heard of "not living on welfare"

>that male newscaster haircut
Why

>I actually prefer doing my own cooking, cleaning and lanudry.
this

My girlfriend isn't that good of a cook and she never cleans the dishes well. The only thing she does is her clothes. Im ok with that because she is shit at cleaning and i like things clean

Idk you get kinda of sick of wasting your money on takeout every night and having the dishes be a mile high. Hoes these days never want to do their fair share. Ever been to a millennial women's apartment? Fucking filthy especially if they have roommate's

Not in the industries that pay enough to support a family.

So, by her logic, if a woman wants to stay home and have a husband thats the bread winner in the family it means she wants to fuck her dad?

Imagine complaining about having to be a stay-at-home mom
I'd love to just stay home all day, clean and cook and take care of the kids. It'd be comfy as fuck. Unfortunately I'm a dude and it'd make me want to off myself in the long run, but women are throwing this away in favor of doing shitty unnecessary work so they can barely afford dog food or day care

POWERFUL

or because it takes a ton of work to maintain an efficient household with kids, and two adults who work 40+hrs a week can't give either the attention the two deserve. A housewife is not an ignoble position to be in whatsoever, nor is it always heavenly.

I would never allow a woman to cook or clean for me, since females suck at cooking and are disgusting slobs whose idea of cleaning is to just spray lysol everywhere. And I'm not even that good at cooking but I'm still better than professional female chefs. Women just suck at everything, and if given the choice in doing anything I will do it myself before having a female do it (and 9 times out of 10 she will do it wrong).

Isn't the man supposed to be out working though?

This, why are women so eager to throw their happiness away? All because its what's socially acceptable now I fucking hate this trash culture we live in. Women don't even know how to cook anymore

>I don't know that different jobs bring different paychecks at home

>tfw youre a male in an industry that cant support a family

>When women want gifts for their petty existence and a man with a lot of money, a big ass house, and a Porsche.
>when that woman won't clean and cook for that man

media btfo

So moral of the story: don't respect women.

This, but unironically...

Well cooking and cleaning is certainly easier than women's typical jobs, where they frequently get injured, die, or get things like black lung, amirite?
owait

How dare those men want women can be mothers

>Implying it's humane for society to encourage two people to wagecuck all day and do chores all night and keep their kids in daycare.

i'm going to take a shot in the dark and assume she's not married and make a prediction of where her future is heading

I cook my own chef tier food, don't like people touching my shit, checkmate.

This is my post reposted

pretty much this

sage

Go outside to sell burgers, has more dignity than get paid to do this faggot

Tell me about your mother.

It was a funny OP image, I saw it in the archives and just had to repost. :^)

Legitimately this. It's the only, ONLY logical conclusion from that image.

Noko to piss off the sage-fags! :)

>wanting someone to do basic chores while you work to feed and support them makes you a baby

These people are just moron teenagers who never got put through the trauma needed to make them realize life won't put up with their bullshit and if they don't start acting like an adult they'll be fed into the meat grinder.

damn, this look pretty realistic, still the part from 0:47 to 0:53 is a dead giveaway

You didn't get permission. That's my intellectual property

What the fuck does that dude know about women

Women are not involved in industries that create wealth

>life won't put up with their bullshit and if they don't start acting like an adult they'll be fed into the meat grinder.

demonstrably false

I want a wife who's nice, cute, does what I tell her to do and loves me unconditionally. Don't care much for the housework part, I can do that if I have to.

well, if he goes to work 8 hours a day to bring in money I'd say keeping the house clean and doing some laundry is quite a fair part.

lazy cunts, just wanna sit on their arses all day doing nothing and have the man do EVERYTHING.
How far from reality do these bitches live?

Leftist women don't want children, they just want to indoctrinate yours out of spite because they realize society despises them and they're going to die alone and thus desire to drag others down with them

Fug.

It's still her house don't insult you ungrateful little shit.

I'm ok with that.

I only want the cleaning part, most women these days cant cook for shit

Loide.

They pretend that all women work full time while raising kids and that this isn't a dehumanizing inhumane condition.

This is why they don't want you to have kids BTW. It's fucking obvious when you have kids that 1. The nuclear family is bad, you need your parents help when you have a baby. 2. A child needs their mother all day long if they are to breastfeed.

I'm not even against women in the workplace or women who choose not to have children but we have to get real about this shit.

Gf made me lunch and washed my clothes today while I'm at work and asked me to pull on her braids while I fuck her later.
Eurocuck btfo ?

Do people really think ISIS fakes their videos? What's the point of faking this shit when you have actual prisoners.

They are right. Being a fucking man means not being a little bitch who needs mommy to pick up after them.

Yeah, don't waste your time pretending to be legitimately interested in them or that anything they say is important. Maybe throw them a bone every now and then, but don't treat them like your equal and certainly don't let them think that they have power. When you respect them, they start to think that they are better than you for some reason. They see it as weakness and they devalue you. Never treat a woman better than you treat yourself. This doesn't mean being a dick to them, it just means that you always hold yourself and other men in higher regard relative to them.

I should also say that cooking is fun and not a burden for a man to do if his wife shops for him, and when you have a young baby it's natural for the man to shop clean and cook along with the parents because the woman is busy with the child.

This delusion makes me sad.

Justice, it's called justice

Degenerate scum.

Good luck with that. I think your 2D waifu is all you're getting.

Didn't she kill herself?

They forgot the rest:
...while I'm at work to provide for her and our children.

Men are better cooks, and I think most appreciate that keeping a house does involve a lot of work, especially once children come along. They all think we want to barge in the door at 6:00, yell for steak and a beer, and tell her to wait for us in the bedroom. I know those guys exist, but I think they're assholes, too.

Has any of you even had their first kiss? No wonder you're so bitter, you never talk to women in the first place.

Also, bait post, saged

Yes because all those husbands before the 1960's were just big babies right?

1. Most women enjoy cooking for their husband/boyfriend.
2. Running a vacuum cleaner through the house every week and doing some dusting doesn't take very long, even in a fairly big house of say 200-300m2.
3. Usually it's the man that fixes things that are broken around the house

source for first half?

Image doesn't show the man busting his ass at work while his wife is at home cheating on him with the milk man.

That's still too nice user, you aren't going to get laid that way
Just treat them like dirt and they'll cheat on their boyfriends/husbands with you

Now where's the part where the man goes to work and loses his thumb in an accident with a wood chipper but it's okay because he's sexist?

An Italian fascist died there, are you happy about this ?

triggered

so what do they want a man that do that for them while they do nothing, or are they going to do it alone?

>being this new

Yup. Only soyboys and beta orbiters cannot grasp this fundamental truth.

I wish this would happen to me

This. Back when there were clear expectations of wives a lot of guys were lazy, cruel, abusive, etc but that isn't an argument against men and women doing different jobs in the relationship voluntarily.

I won't mind cooking for my husband, i'm actually looking forward to it

What do her feet look like?

>tfw work all day while ex would stay home and do literally no dishes or cleaning
>say i was too lazy to do them
lmfao bye bye

Breaking your back in the coal mines was so easy back in the day. Just give me my pickaxe and diaper please.

Agree

Howdy partners I'm from the San Antonio Gun Enthusiasts club and I want to tell you about SAGE

>Sup Forums posts about this very phenomenon all day, every day, for months now, on into eternity
>daughter of hippies shares modest Sup Forums SFW banter
>"Sup Forums BTFO"

Non sequitur, or faggotry.
Your choice.

This is exactly why I don't hold the door for women anymore or even say hi and make small talk in public. They're all buried in their phones and cry harassment if you try to socialize with them.

This is why I just use Tinder and ask women if they want to smash.

Indeed. All these behaviour patterns are unsustainable in the most direct sense of the word. They lead to not reproducing. The genetic basis of this behaviour, of susceptibility to this behaviour, will self-delete in a time of freedom

>implying you don't want to barge in the door, yell for steak and beer, and take her to poundtown at the earliest convenience

You're not a man.

90% of pol will be like that in their 30s

>90% of pol will be like that in their 30s
Good