Is anyone else here very depressed and living purely for beer, masturbation...

Is anyone else here very depressed and living purely for beer, masturbation, and not upsetting your family by your suicide?

Nope. KYS leaf.

What’s wrong boo?

>living purely for beer, masturbation

Gee I wonder why you are depressed. You don't want to get better. You are addicted to self pity

I used to have a zest for life--the surrounding world literally beat it out of me.

I'm living for the hope that a war will come soon.

Minus the beer.

Why? You want to be sent to kill or be killed by Russians/Chinese for Israel and rich cocksuckers who profiteer from war bu$$iness?

Look forward to the Day of Rake

Change your setting and get some vitamin D and hot yoga in you.

Us leafs desperately need sunshine at this time of the year and the only way to do it is supplement with vitamin D (liquid drops are best) and reconnect with your body via hot yoga. Afterwards lift and run and you'll feel better.

Leafland sucks from Oct-April, gotta suck it up Matilda. Get some D in you.

>Not upsetting your family
I'm a huge fuck up but I'm proudly displaying my power level for all to see. I'm that loud, drunk, racist uncle nobody really wants to invite but does so anyways to "keep the family together" at holidays. Feels good man.

find less degenerate things to live for

I'm depressed, and have been for about 15 years. The weird thing is once I accepted that I was never going to be happy again the stressful side of it vanished.

Go out and exercise. Hit the gym or go for a run.
Leave the alcohol

No. You've been weakened by all this jewry. Learn Epicurean and Stoïcian philosophy you dumb monkey.

i can't kill myself because i talk so much shit about people who commit suicide. So now I just do what I gotta do..

Uncle is that you?

wrong board leaf
/r9k/ is the other way.

>hey I have crippling depression
>dude just hit the gym bro XDD

The only thing I have going for me is uni. I'm graduating this semester and if I can't find a job in my field in about 6 months I'm probably gonna kill myself or join the military (and die for zog).

Excluding masturbation, yes I don't really live.

>has beer
>has family
>can still masterbate
why are you depressed? sounds like you got it good.

replace beer with weed and yeah.

I'll try it out...

This.

It can get much worse, user.

>prior self improvement

if it wasnt for my family, id have considered it

>post self improvement

6 months? Dude if you dont find a job make a job. You're american act like one.

Thats why my skin is white, i dont need sun in the winter, but poc need that vitamin D

This didn't work for me. I started taking vitamin K+D and lifting and still the same. Exercise is a meme.

Masturbation is a mortal sin. Drinking to get wasted too.

THIS IS NOW A STAN LAUREL THREAD

Everyone I know is either finding a job straight of out of college and making big bucks or working in starbucks for the rest of their lives.

Yes for fucks sake, you little rascal porch monkey. Now give uncle another beer and sit on my lap while I tell you the truth about Santa Claus and the filthy fucking jews your mom doesn't want me to talk about.

stop masturbating user. what is the ultimate end of masturbating? If you're really good you can become one of those freaks who masturbates for hours at a time and nuts to cold, emotionless devices. don't sap your life energy like that

Starting to feel like it.
Currently living for:
-leftist salt, that is hilarious.
-my country and the hopes that my generation can mange to expand and improve it at least somewhat so I know that we were worth something.
-Ecstacy like music.
-Memes and other cheap keks.
-Ending multiculturalism and establishing a lasting hate for that which literally waters out and ruins our culture.

ONE POST OUT FROM ROLLING 6 6s

Whats your major? I have a physics degree and I've never been employed outside of manual labor cause you just have to show up for those jobs.

Minus the beer, masturbation and family.

Oh, and suicide too, so don't even think about it or you will go straight to hell. Anything but that.

I sit inside a coffee house every day just to feel like I'm doing something instead of disappointing myself and my family.

>beer, masturbation, and not upsetting your family by your suicide?
Hey, those are my hobbies

Please Reply with “I pledge myself to the cause of Stan Laurel”. A reply from three separate IDs will cease the spamming

spicy

I think you're me.

You need to watch Jordan Peterson. His ideas might help you figure out why you feel the way you do, and even what to do about it.

crybabies

>Whats your major?
I'm too embarrassed to even say it on Sup Forums. That being said I'm pretty good at what I do, but my networking/experience is shit because autism and the market is saturated. Luckily I'm kinda close with my dean and she said she would help me out if I'm struggle in the beginning, but we'll see how that goes

>I've never been employed outside of manual labor cause you just have to show up for those jobs.
What do you mean? Have you not been pursuing work related to your major?

yyyep. except my tolerance is so high that now it's whiskey, masturbation, and not upsetting family with suicide.

Lifting never did it for me. Running for 5 miles a day helped me to get out of depression.

Stop drinking. It is fucking with your serotonin levels.

Them endorphins after hitting it on the weights hard feel pretty good. I've heard with D3+K one should take magnesium because something to do with the kidneys.

I've been off alcohol for 3 months and life has no purpose. When it all comes down to it the only thing i enjoy is getting drunk and chasing pussy. The whole eat healthy you'll feel great thing is such a meme I'm eating almost like a vegan and working out hard but I'd rather be high or drunk.

I'm in a similar situation, I've been blackpilled(it sounds fucking cringey typing that) and I'm content with my life that revolves around being a neet who plays vidya and smokes the herbal jew for the most part. I mean how could you be miserable getting baked, browsing the chan and gaming? It's quite comfy. all the judgement and hate that comes with it from my family is making me depressed and it seems that they won't let me be happy until they drive me to suicide. all the jobs I've worked are wage cuck slave shit to the max. I've been out in the fields with illegals picking fucking grapes for rich republicans who you would think would be against illegal immigrants undercutting the populace so I have no faith in society/doing the morally right thing. I was never taught hard work either since my dad never worked or set a proper example and was able to live off of family money( since my grandpa was a banker Palo Alto in the thirties before things got completely kiked out) even though he somehow talks shit about lazy people and bureaucrats every time I'm around him. nothing in this world makes any sense to me, everyone preaches one thing and does the other. hell look at the white nationalists on here preaching white survival while they marry insectoid gooks.

KYS, your parents would save some cash not having to buy soy for you anymore

a banker in Palo Alto*

yup

It ain’t that bad nigga
U got a lotta internoidz to cheer u up

go eat some monkey soup, chimpzera

Books, user. Start reading. Start building up your personal library.
Suggest you start with Jevgeni Onegin.

sounds like you just never tried. kys

Bye

Killing and being killed sounds pretty dope.

Sort of, replace beer with weed and anime with masturbation. My dick gets off to sick degenerate stuff so I'm trying to keep it to a minimum, I think I have this subconscious desire to bleach the world in my image.

Anime is just a closer perception of how I think reality should strive for.

I was never taught how to try by the most important figure in my life. I'm a reflection of my father without the family money to pretend that I'm a success.

I've never gotten an interview with a company. I stopped trying and tried getting desk jobs like office assistant, data entry, insurance but no luck. So eventually i quit trying after a few years and got 3 warehouse jobs saved up money bought a truck and started doing construction. Now I have a pretty decent company and average around 300-400 grand a year. I graduated in the peak of the recession when unemployment was at rampant though and just had to deal with it.

Highly recommend CBT for depressive and suicidal thoughts if you can afford it. People here will talk shit on it but it does work. Also leave pol.

Yes but wine instead of weed and more specifically gay and sissy hypno.

long haul semi? or super train?

reads like demoralization shilling tactic to me user
if you're not a shill op just sort yourself out and find another board to seep your despair upon
this is a war room
a thread died for this
sage and fuck off

OP take a break from alcohol and see what happens...no more depression...

also I have tried to be successful and work jobs for painters/excavating companies, but working 40 hours a week of manual labor while having to drive an hour each way( while not being compensated for drive time because fuck you, I'll just hire someone who won't care about that) to job sites just isn't worth it. I could barely afford food and gas while working those jobs, how would I afford to work a job like that and pay rent, too? society is a meme at this point.

you sound like a real meme war veteran

Nah. Fuck the weak. Only the somber survive to spread suffering across your realm.

Instead of concentrating on what you dont like, agree or enjoy all the time seek to find what you do and just go with if it poses no harm to others ofcourse. Personally I accept my existance to learn no matter where I go! And in this life I enjoy the little things, you know family, pets, hot coco, ... And above all moments of soletude. Find your little things to make your moments enjoyable much luck to you.

Yes. Hit the gym. Exercising releases endorphins

Neither I started with a Ford Ranger and worked like a mexican for a year and a half. Then I got a Ram and hired mexicans to drive the ranger and we worked together. Then I grew from there and we have a variety of company trucks now.

What part of Canada do you live in?

even though you're a fucking leaf user, I'm going to let you in on a secret, after I was there a while ago.

Start lifting.

yeah, but I'm also getting sick of drinking.

Because you have to stick with lifting for more than the pathetic short amount of time you did to really reap the benefits. The endorphin thing is kind of a meme. The real joy of lifting comes from the knowledge that you are actively engaged constantly in self improvement, the feeling of breaking PRs, and looking better.

I was op. I lost my license after getting two DUIs.
I low key wanted to kill myself

Anyways, going to jail for a week made me realize that I'm a lot smarter than the jackasses in there and whatever problems I have could be worse
>18 months probation
>Stopped drinking
>Finished my BS
>No drugs
>Needed to find a rush

I play poker competitively now. Lost my rent several times over at first and eventually started winning. Gave me a rush betting money and I honestly don't give a fuck blowing a months pay when some dickhead has pocket aces and I shove with Kings.

Currently have a job making 400 a week under the table and that funds my poker bankroll

I only play cash games with other degenerates. Closest thing I have to friends

well not beer