Roy Moore immenent victory

Even Gravis has him ahead by 4 now

The baptists were never going to let himMoore lose. Jones being pro-choice dooms him.

Jones' entire campaign was "smear Moore" and lots of Soros advertising money funneled to him.

anyone know if last night's trump rally aired on public tv in alabama? if so it probably sealed the deal for 100%.

He is up way more than 3-7 points.

You mean pro baby death.

They completely copied hilldawgs campaign. Down to the accusations, they just went with the pedo angle this time hoping it would work. But they tried it in Alabama! How dumb are these people?

Jesus, the left is being decimated in this month, and after all that they still will have to hear merry christmas from Trump.

Fuck that transphobic piece of shit pedo Moore. Go Doug Jones! And as always fuck Donald Trump.

>Washington Post

>Being anti 2A
>Being pro-infanticide
>Winning

How delusional can the left get?

my spidey sense is tingling on this one......

i think jones is gonna win somehow.

You must've forgotten that rethuglicans got btfo in Virginia, drumpflet. So bad in fact that there is first ever trans representative.

Unironically this.
Tranner here, I used to support Trump and I really wanted him to win. I REALLY wanted him to be a great president.

Too bad he's an awful president.
Can't get anything good passed.

Which is worse? A democrat in Alabama, or republicans forever being known as the pedophile party?

The vote is tomorrow right? Buckle up for the shitstorm

The first one since Democrats and the media have already smeared Republicans as le ebil nazi party.

trump has been great. he just keeps getting blocked by liberal judges.

>republicans win alabama

well no shit how in the fuck would a democrat ever win there

Luckily thanks to Gorsuch and new Trumpian federal judges, they can't block everything.

There is literally nothing wrong with being attracted to a 14 year old girl.

it's on the Democrats for blowing so much money in that race

>Stack court
>Still lose
Stop fucking the constitution. Do you want another FDR and his Alexander VI type shit?

>believing polls
Didnt we learn our lesson last November?

It's not humanly possible for me to give less of a shit about what a poll says. Trump completely changed their reliability.

But the Supreme Court ruled Trump's travel ban perfectly legal.

At least they're wasting other people's money, never their own

Same as the general election last year, I only want him to win so I can wallow in the drama afterwards.

Anyone who thought that a democrat would win is a retard. The election ended when establishment faggot was out.

The guy you're responding to is obviously an idiot. However, there are still Obama appointed judges at the lower levels of federal courts that block trump at every chance before it gets to the Supreme Court

I'll be voting Moore this Tuesday. Roll Tide

It is legal. It went 7-2.

Trump has appointed more judges and will blow by Obama in four - eight years. The country needs more Scalias and Kennedys, Gorsuch seems iffy to me, but legally sound.

Good. Don't get complacent like the dems last year, thinking that they had already won.

I'll never trust the media again with their statistics after this past election

Holy shit, I posted my last comment right below your post without reading it. Complacency kills, remain vigilant and react with violence.

Bullshit polls only had Moore up by 6 before MeToo.

he'll win and then get replaced

Who else here can't wait for the pedogeddon meltdown by the left when /ourhebe/ wins?

do you ever get tired of being a massive faggot?

Nah, I caught some of the livestream. Glad to hear Alabama isn't taking the bullshit.

>But they tried it in Alabama! How dumb are these people?
Right?! We love kids down here. Bonus points if they're of relation. We also love licking nigger asshole nowadays, using civic nationalism as a vehicle.

hope u all bought the dip

I have my lotion and fap rag ready
The meltdown is going to be the best fap material in weeks

They have been laying the pedo stuff on thick the past few weeks on certain (((websites))). People seem to believe an accused pedophile could never, ever win.

I'm confident that it will be in the top 5 meltdowns of 2017, but it won't hold a candle to November 2016.

>Trump loses Virginia by a small amount in the 2016 election.
>Republicans lose Virginia by a small amount in the 2017 election.
>Plurumph is finished now.

Really made me think.

Doug Jones grabbed my dick when I was 13

Doug Jones will never be a US Senator. Cry you filthy faggot.

Mine too! We've got multiple accusers now! Better believe us, or else you're blaming the victims!

Only concern now is many GOP may get cocky and stay home

Considering Billy boys friendship with Geoffery Epstine, i thought the Democrats were already the Pedo party.

Virginia, blue state, millions of niggers and faggots, Demwit governor, 2 Demwit senators, GOP establishment Jeb Bush clone couldn't flip to R. Oh noes Drumpf is finished. Fucking idiot.

A democrat is the worst evil there is.

Reminder to all Alabama anons that you have a duty to vote for Moore on Tuesday. Don't think for a second anything is in the bag. Polls are meaningless if you don't do your duty and vote.

THE NATZEES CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT BROS MAKE IT STOP

IT WAS HER TURN GOD DAMNIT

Great President; doin' just fine, sweetie. Nice try though, snookie pookum pickle pops.

Historically democrats in Alabama were the ones that did all the "horrible" stuff the south is known for.

>The only poll that has Moore behind was conducted by a media outlet pushing anti-Moore lies