OPERATION GREENER PASTURES GENERAL /gpg/

Destroy the ghettos, one seed at a time.

Everyone knows that the ghettos of the world are run down, destroyed remnants of previously white neighborhoods.
These areas lack basic maintenance. Any problem with the infrastructure of these areas does not get fixed and only worsens (further ghettofying it).
You guys are tackling the ghetto problem all wrong.

You dont need to move into the neighborhood and barricade it with high end security systems and big guns.

You need to make seed bombs.

These areas lack infrastructure and maintenance.
If you look into the areas of Detroit that have been abandoned for a long time you will see nature reclaiming it.

All you need to do give mother nature a push.

A seed bomb is a small ball of potters clay filled with seeds.
If you get plants that are known house breakers all you need to do is throw that shit in some yards.

You could literally destroy the ghettos using plants.

All you gotta do is toss some seed bombs into the yards of these ghetto nog heavens and within a year these vicious plants will destroy their homes.
Ive done this in arizona and a few other locations for fun.

Find out the biggest problem plant in your area and make seed balls full of it and throw those fuckers far and wide all over the ghetto.

Black people do not take care of their properties and all you have to do is weaponize botanical friends to destroy them.

We have white flight but we can make green flight occur in urban decay.

All you have to do is toss some of these in shitty areas and before to long nature will fuck it up

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracleum_mantegazzianum
ecosystemgardening.com/english-ivy-most-hated-plants.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iLH1qLCvqSg
youtube.com/watch?v=hURzGJZVLis
youtube.com/watch?v=GyOMYC6mlsY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek

Bump

Kudzo
Bamboo
Tree of heaven
Mulberry
BlackBerry
Quaking aspen
Virginia creeper
Morning glory cairica
Eucalyptus
Honey locust
Mimosa
Paulownia tomentosa
Mint
Bermuda grass
Poison ivy
Stinging bull nettle / maja mujer
Giant hogs weed
Horseradish (cutting not seed)

List of good candidates

Bump

Get some of pic related and spray the balls generosity before launch.

Search eBay. They are all there.

Wisteria is good too but I haven’t found it cheap enough. Post if you find a cheap bulk source

Lots of plants won’t like that to be honest. Stick with compost of seed starting soil and clay mixed with seeds or use a much weaker fertilizer. They compost should be plenty

Wisteria is one of those plants that isn't worth the time of growing from seed unless you're trying to create a new cultivar. It's easier to take a snip off of an establish one and root it or dig up a bit of the rhizome. It's too classy a vine for the ghetto anyway. They deserve bittersweet and poison ivy.

Wisteria riots are very destructive and the plant is liable to fall on their houses in high winds

Thanks for the information though

*roots

This species of frog is increasingly rare in North America from what I have read. North Americans should protect it better.

My mistake this species

Forgot to post the picture again.

bump

isn't planting kudzu illegal? some good folks were doing this to my neighborhood gold course

What is it’s name and what does it have to do with the American ghetto monkey?

Nah. God made plants. Anyone can plant them

Don't get caught. Besides, more than likely all that will come of it is a fine.

Concerning conservation this is the Northern Leopard frog. It is more preferable as a neighbour.

Giant hogsweed is especially dangerous to humans causing pain that can last over a decade. Applied to an eye it will permanently blind.

Kudzu looks like shit. If you are going to plant something that is impossible to get rid of, use something that looks good like bamboo.

couldn't you meme leftists into doing it for you?

Any area in Toronto that should get green'd?

don't tell that to the DEA

hypothetically speaking

NOW I KNOW WHAT TO SPEND MY BITCOINS ON
HOLY FUCK OP IVE BEEN WAITING THIS THREAD THE ENTIRE YEAR
YOU ARE BLESSED
AS ALL OF US ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im doing this to my old boss's factory. Too many emissions.

>this Pysop again
Please leave, you glow in the dark CIA nigger. Pol is a board of peace. And the last thing we want is displaced nigger diaspora infecting our suburbs at an epediated rate.

Kys

The worst most run down areas. Go for a drive, take a bus to bad areas and just have fun making those areas green again.

What’s not peaceful about planting plants to improve impoverished areas?

Look for pawn shops and liquor stores on google earth. Niggers sprout up around those since they are central to nigger survival and culture.

Why not just poison a white powdery substance, put it in a bag, and throw it your car door in a ghetto?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracleum_mantegazzianum

That is one mean motherfucker right there

like 7dust or something?

thats too quick
bag might explode as you throw it, causing you to inhale it, you stupid mother fucker
the niggers might shoot back before the bag reaches them

the ghetto rats will think you're dumping evidence and steal the bag, probably use it or sell it to another ghetto gentlemen
They're not gonna know its poisoned to dumbass, read again. The point is too trick them into thinking its cocaine

This is fucking brilliant. I love you op

Now that's environmentalism I can get behind.

We're just making their lives nicer.

>not cannabis sativa

Turn the ghettos into jungles. After you get some invasive plants growing release hogs in the neighborhoods. Once the hog population gets decent release apex predators like lions and tigers. The hogs should be able to sustian the big cats.

COTTON SEED
So niggers have no excuse too not work.

I believe you should put a meme plant on the seed bomb to act as some kind of signature.
(i.e. clover seeds)

Is there an organized group for this yet?

Wasn't this already tried? Why hasn't anyone done it?

Kek

Hogs turn into boars extremely fast when released into the wild, and are quite deadly. This is a win win.

Bump

It didn't work even back then, user.

possible plant
ecosystemgardening.com/english-ivy-most-hated-plants.html

KEK, I think you've given a new meaning to the term 'eco-terrorism.'

Our socialized society will end up picking up the bill for this, though.

bump

Bump

I like this idea.
The nearest ghetto to me is about 56 miles away at the least.

Cuttings, seeds, it all works. Collect and use.

Wisteria is a constricting vine like a grape and rapes shit

Dont know if its been mentioned but willow trees will dig into a concrete foundation with its roots and cause cracks and water leaks...

Quaking Aspen is native to the West. Bamboo, Kudzu, and Virginia Creeper are native to the East Coast and easily found basically everywhere. They're particularly pernicious.

>some good folks were doing this to my neighborhood golf course
Top fucking kek.

There is another thing that grows around here called stinger nettles. Its got some sort of acid on its leaves that when you brush against it you get a painful burning rash wherever it touches you.

>Ive done this in arizona and a few other locations for fun
I was with it till you mentioned this. Retard detected. What you do? Throw cactus seeds in the yards of Mexicans?

japanese knotwood

They need lots of sunlight.

Wild hogs are already a nuisance in much of the South.

Poplar trees are extremely fast growing and spread quickly. They grow so fast that their wood is weak and they break easily in windstorms causing damage.

As hilarious as this sounds what's the end goal? The city will inevitably put more displaced dindus on welfare or they will move to other ghettos

It spreads REALLY fast. Why use an invasive species to rid yourself of the remnants of an invasive species?
If you are going to go this route, use something native to your area PLEASE. NOT KUDZU.

Bump

I love it.
But maybe we should start when it gets warmer out?

Gotta start planning now and ordering these seeds from China could take until February on a few of my orders. Gives you plenty of time to test a few seeds indoors this winter to make sure they are what you ordered and identify empty lots near niggers to start with.

what types grow and spread the fastest?

GGG IS BACK

I REPEAT

GGG IS BACK

Kudzu maybe our best option
youtube.com/watch?v=iLH1qLCvqSg

By the power of lightning and patriotism we shall take back these cities

/s

Any of you niggers still have the pastebin for the seed bombs?

Where are you guys getting Japanese knotweed seed? It’s the only I can’t find online

We need to actually organize and do this shit in the first place, speculation and shitposting wont get the reults actually doing it will

Considering you Americans have very often wooden houses the Wisteria roots or any other aggressive kind of vine is perfect for this task.

>If the chimp does not go to the jungle, the jungle will come to the chimp.

youtube.com/watch?v=hURzGJZVLis
Check this out.
These can be thrown and they'll grow. If it's kudzu seeds holy crap.
Guys if we can pull this off...

Were you in the Discord last time around?

We ought to fuck up Queen's Park.

Thanks mate

I already have a thread on this
#

I don't use government spyware.

i can't even grow grass in my own yard i'm not wasting my time trying to figure out how to beautify tyronte's neighborhood

keek, ok, just wondering

Also

> I dont use government spyware
> posting on Sup Forums

>beutify
>missing the point this much

I mean, it does beautify them. Before theyre demolished at least

This is in no way a psyop. What are police going to arrest you for throwing a seed?

We should use fruit-bearing plants so at least it looks like we're doing a good thing.

Than release tigers to fix the hog and nigger problem.

One should be careful when gardening invasive species, dropping your clayballs accidentally in the ghetto might ruin the whole ghetto!

Kudzu and bambu are aesthetic... they would certainly raise the value of my property!

Drones and RC planes could also be used for seed drops.

We have to save the planet guys, Sup Forums is eco-now.

youtube.com/watch?v=GyOMYC6mlsY

Ecofascism Now.

Nature will inherit the Earth. On neighbourhood at the time.

*Destroys ghetto

Crushed eggshells are good for root development due to the high levels of Calcium and phosphorous. Soaking seeds for 8 hours helps speed up germination. Urine is a good source of nitrogen when diluted

tea bag of Lychnis coronaria?
Ceratostigma plumbignoides,
Ruellia humilis,
Lupinus hybrids
Baptisia hybrids
Verbena bonariensis
Cahillroe involucrata
the idea being to introduce a long lasting perennial population whose beauty will overtake a patch of broken concrete, not fucking destroy the environment,.
Now what about this plan?, the amish grow acres of high quality weed with secret government approval, then pepper urban areas with pounds and pounds of free shit, until the whole community just freely converts to rastafarian, then they reject western culture, and become amish style rastafarians, then become stewards of the land and return to an agrarian culture.

It has been a while since I have seen this thread
Have a bump for this quality thread

>implying practically all software isn't absolutely riddled with spyware
>implying all hardware doesn't contain some form of spyware as well