Have you thanked Hephaestus today for California in flames ?

Have you thanked Hephaestus today for California in flames ?

Other urls found in this thread:

volcanoes.usgs.gov/observatories/calvo/
abcnews.go.com/US/high-winds-pick-fueling-intensity-southern-california-wildfires/story?id=51638141
youtube.com/watch?v=qld8bU5AZ4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=d8ZhOMGvhcU
ktla.com/2017/12/09/lilac-fire-at-least-46-horses-dead-others-missing-from-san-diego-county-training-facility/
youtube.com/watch?v=nd4Wr3oDBMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who's Hephaestus

I like to thank the MASSIVE EUCALYPT PLANTATIONS. You guys seem to forget that those trees are as flammable as petrol

Greek god of fire n sheiitt. Pretty much Vulcan.

yes. I will sacrifice my blood for strong winds and favorable fire growth conditions. I hate that modern bastion of pure sin and degeneracy that is "SoCal" and knowing it's a hellish inferno the past few days makes my dick hard

>Greek god
There is only one God

>>He hasn't read the Iliad.

Pic related.

People still doubt it's real.

>Haephestus
>no volcanoes in California

Buddy...

What that middle eastern heresy? Why the gods of the Jewish old testament? Such sadness.

im thinking this might be the work of Kali

m8...

volcanoes.usgs.gov/observatories/calvo/

>a new supervolcano just discovered

tbf he probably could've just had someone start the fire

Its real alright, I went by the fire area where all the spics and kids were crying and drank a cold water infront of them and drove off. Hopefully it kills a senator or two.

No I haven't
No, the God of all mankind the God that made your ancestors and the first humans

Alright, fine, have you thanked GOD for California burning?

winds regaining strength after a brief downtime that helped firefighters

abcnews.go.com/US/high-winds-pick-fueling-intensity-southern-california-wildfires/story?id=51638141

PRAY FOR LOW HUMIDITY AND DRY, HIGH SPEED WINDS. GROW FIRE GROW. PRAY FOR CALIFAGS TO LOSE EVERYTHING

No, God didn't do this they brought it upon themselves. Sodom and Gomorrah burnt because of the immorality of its people

>focusing on Trump tweets while SoCalifornia becomes hell on Earth

I fucking love this timeline. when did everything go so right?

>when did everything go so right?
November 8th, 2016.

And his name is YAHWEH

The only way you know of that god is through Jewish writing. It never existed in western theology and was strictly the god of the Jews. Your ancestors had no knowledge of it, only their own gods until Judaic custom was put n the west as Christianity was violently thrust upon them.

Those are stories from Jewish religious texts though. The Old Testament is the bible of the Jew.

Ban - /bhaan/- the immortal trickster god.
Burning yt and mexiwetbacks to ashes.
Then pisses on them. Based native American God spirit.

oh right. look at the fine inhabitants of that horrible squirm and writhe as their shitty liberal paradise comes burning down. Trump fucking owned stupid CALIFAGS orangeball monkeys like Steph FagCurry by uninviting him to White House.

Just another wonderful memory of the Trump years.

youtube.com/watch?v=qld8bU5AZ4Y

I applaud your nefarious actions

youtube.com/watch?v=d8ZhOMGvhcU

>thinking it's cool and trendy to live in a fiery desert

when will CAfags learn?

Yes, I thank GOD, Christ, Trump, and all of the Gods for their contribution to Communist removal, whenever, and wherever.

Hestia smiles upon the burning of degenerates as well. All of Cali will be an offering to them

ktla.com/2017/12/09/lilac-fire-at-least-46-horses-dead-others-missing-from-san-diego-county-training-facility/

BLOOD FOR THE FIRE GOD

I notice there's a distinct lack of caliburnia faggots shitting up the boards. Must be too busy boiling water to drink and evacuating their homes. HAHAHAHA

True, I would have expected flyover posting by this point.

Thats south ca, and nothing of value was lost.

>"bro, your comfortable, heartland American, four seasons, freshwater filled, no bad weather except heavy winter's is a FLYOVER SHITHOLE compared to my desert degeneracy that's currently on fire and where I spend 40% of my life sitting in traffic."

t. shit califags believe

That bitch is still burning. What's taking so long...
Maybe it's time for the BIG SHAKER to swallow that nest of degenerate vipers

>thanked Hephaestus?
>sure why not?
California has lost its way and must be cleansed with fire. Let its flames purify the tainted from this blessed land in the greatest country to ever exist on this earth. Let it be made anew from the ashes. Guide the fire to those who reject and scorn it so they too may be cleansed and see the light for their final time.

In Sup Forums and Hephaestus we trust, amen.

No he's the God of mankind, you can't compare the figures of the bible to modern Talmudism

Captain America is a good movie

No, it's not. Christians have existed for 6,000 years since the days of Adam and Eve, the modern Talmudists may believe half our bible but they killed the messiah

Fire Chan did that.

Fucking pleb

THIS!
GREAT POST

Long Valley Caldera? Mammoth Mountain?

A waifu.

Harlots who show their cleavage should be jailed

chekd and kekd

hmm I wonder if there's a deity for earthquakes

those are some strong numbers you wield, friend. surely the fire will grow in power. Amen

>expecting a Greek god to be pure

There is one God

PRAISE KEK!

>
>those are some strong numbers you wield, friend. surely the fire will grow in power. Amen
GOOD CATCH user,
I didn't payed attention to them, but for sure that user got the power of 77 in his post.

I think because is taking so long to cleanse that pit of evil and degeneracy with fire and crates too much smoke it's time to pray for an earthquake.
Huge sucker to swallow all filth in one swoop and hide it below the Earth's crust. AMEN.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates California with such a BURNING passion to post twice in a row. I'm also surprised this isn't receiving more attention - it's an ongoing happening.

then again, it'll probably just take a few hundred more properties, only animals dying and old people who crash their car after passing out from the smoke and shit are dying. I'm really hoping the Lilac Fire reaches San Diego

>I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates California with such a BURNING passion
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.kek
WE ARE BIG FAMILY

>I'm really hoping the Lilac Fire reaches San Diego
LOL,haha
I'm praying for San Fran and HOLLYWOOD to be erased.

lots of celeb houses hit near Hollywood. that one blond woman blamed Trump and said these were dark times. those fires couldn't be burning in a better place in the entire US. it's really been a treat during this stressful time of year to be able to tune in and read about more destruction and the increasingly dry and windy weather.

>California on fire

>Snow in Texas

God clearly hates Cali

STOP IT user
I'm keking way too much is this fire drama filled thread.

CALIFORNIA IS ON FIRE
>what is, God had enough

Slava Svarog

greek God of blacksmiths you mongrel, incredibly important to the pantheon and a reminder to keep production high

Every time I see a story on the Cali fires - I hear this verse from Sublime and it gets stuck in my head (2:46 mark to 2:55):

youtube.com/watch?v=nd4Wr3oDBMM

>Once the military is with us
Please see 2nd Amendment
>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Just form a militia for Christ sake.

Is this shit still on fire?

This happens every year except now it's one big Christmas fire place and ashes in place of snow.

>and ashes in place of snow.
did Californians decided that ashes are more Environmentally friendly than snow?
there must be a reason for it, unless faggots are being punished by God and gloves are OFF

If this is punishment, then God has shown great mercy after he killed a shit ton of Egyptian sons to punish them.

No, this is just natural as the mountains are always ready to burn and the animals always ready to maul.

Morons still don't know the whole line. There are no gods BEFORE him.

He never said anything thing about after... fucking windowlicker.

This guy has balls so big he has to move them around on a wheelbarrow. I don't even know how he still manages to surprise me and and the same time get away with it.
I am not shitting you, like half of the time I see a capture of his twitter I have to personally check the site to see it's legit and not made up.

We truly are living in the best timeline.

Yahweh literally just means "God" in Hebrew, so....

Looks like wind and fire are coming for you California.

Life's good now that America is Great Again and the Democrat machine in California that funds the liberal wing of the Democratic Party and killed the worker's rights wing of it and gives us shitty congressional leaders like Nancy Pelosi has been rendered useless and nothing more than a factory of tears now

ARE
>MAKING CALIFORNIA
>WELL DONE

>THEY MUST BE HOLY FIRES IN THAT CASE

How long did the Canada fires last? Can these cali fires consume the whole city of LA before they go out? Rolling for it

just took closer look at Pepe. nice meme

I'm all for it.

No thank Logo. He is literally wildfire in contained

Logi appears by that name in Gylfaginning (Prose Edda) written by Snorri Sturluson in the tale of Thor and Loki's journey to the castle of the giant Útgarða-Loki in Jötunheimr where Loki was pitted against Logi in an eating contest. The contestants appeared to be equal in speed at eating meat from the bone, but Logi also consumed the bones and even the wooden trencher in which the meat was placed showing off his might. Útgarða-Loki afterwards explained that Logi was really wildfire itself.