Why are there so many faggots that worship the rich in here?

Why are there so many faggots that worship the rich in here?

>inb4 commie

Nobodies saying that you have to give your money to poor people but all you middle class fags just worship rich as if it's a judgement of somebodies worth. You hate these people who work jobs so that rich fags don't have to work them, give me one good reason you should hate people who make less money? The only reason why you hate them is because your some capitalist fag whos only meaning to life is money and so you worship anybody with more of it.

>poor people are scummy
That's just bullshit, the scummy people are niggers and the unemployed, poor people who are working are the same as the wealthy and middle class only they make less money.

>commie that hates the rich
imagine my shock

Welcome to the Republican party

worship the rich /=/ hate the rich
not hating poor people /=/ commie

Give me one good reason why you worship them faggot?

But in reality there is far more reason to hate the rich, the people marching in the streets and protesting against mass immigration and Islam ain't the rich, they are the ones supporting it, it's the working class and middle class.

Most middle class Americans see themselves as 'Temporarily embarrassed millionaires'
>That'll be me one day! Just gotta finish up my degree!

Do you think the rich are in the top income tax bracket?

sounds like a commie to me

Check my sixes niggers

Literally only posting because those are some nice tits

Why would you worship the poor?

Prove that anyone here "worships" the rich.

Stop being a hypocrite. Hating rich people stems from your envy and greed, which is exactly what you accuse capitalists of.

We worship the freedom to become rich.

I don't worship them. I don't hate most because they gained their wealth through being competent and better than everyone else. Even the scummy rich who use the government to obtain preferential treatment through lobbying aren't that bad. In such a scenario the only people you can hate is the government for that. The only rich I dislike are ones who use government subsidies and rely on government contracts to stay afloat. They are scum and one reason there must be separation of economics and state.

>Why are there so many faggots that worship the rich in here?
>pic

you answered your question

Rich people are the people expanding today's technology and inventions.

off by six, kek

They unironically believe that they, too, will one day be rich. And that by promoting the interests of the rich they will one day be able to take advantage of those tax breaks etc.
Or, since this is Sup Forums, they pretend that they already are rich and laugh at "poorfags" (other middle or lower-class people)

>I'm a commie
Poor people are lazy, stupid, or both. There is nothing wrong with aspiring to improve your life and working hard.

>If you don't want wealthy people to be raped killed and pillaged then well you're just sucking their cocks now aren't you

sage

>They unironically believe that they, too, will one day be rich.

Which, as we all know, is completely impossible. There is no way normal people like us can actually succeed in life and eventually make six figures or more. LITERALLY impossible. The game is rigged! The only solution is revolution! EAT THE RICH!!!