Heres some OC from where I live in San Francisco. I thought it was photo worthy

Heres some OC from where I live in San Francisco. I thought it was photo worthy.

I was thinking the entire time donald trump has been relevant in politics and even the president I have not seen one hat or piece of clothing or even a bumper sticker supporting him in this city. There's the occasional trump supporter here and there but nobody willing to wear a maga hat.

I know San Francisco is full of SJWs but there has to be some one with the balls to wear something.

Anybody else who lives in a big city on the coast of US and A; is it the same over there? Do you ever meet any based strangers or see maga hats?

breitbart pays people in CA do do this shit.

Oops hope this helps

Lol

Doesn't breitbart generally support Donald trump?

This appears hes being made fun of

do it over you loser

Lol

Not sure what that means

i live in a suburb of miami which is full of cubans. we love trump over here, except the young hip SJW kids. but to the old cubans and especially the old cuban women, trump is the man

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards. City people all voted for Hillary

Do you ever here of or see any fights over politics? Like fist fights and shit

Why does he have a communist pin's ?

the cringe is real

not personally. but i've got into heated arguments with many trump haters lol. and seen some too, but none turned into fist fights.

Wuts dat

>There's the occasional trump supporter here and there but nobody willing to wear a maga hat.
Because why bother getting into arguments with cultist libtards with heads full of shit? You'd just be wasting your time.

All that really matters is who I vote for, and even that doesn't matter really when you're outvoted 2 to 1 in this fucking state. The electoral votes are always going to go to the psychopathic (D) who promises the most gibs.

Thats good no violence.
Everyone over here is dumb as a box of rocks when it comes to this stuff. None of them are used to arguing. No violence as well just occasional yelling.

Not at all as bad as portland or Berkeley thank jebus

Makes sense and I'm sure thats what most people think. it just surprised me a city of over 1000000 people and ive seen not one maga hat.

I don't usually assume thr majority takes the logical step but maybe they have in this case.

Makes me wonder how many trump supporters live in San Francisco.

where is that?

San Francisco

They try and stylize Trump.
This display looks like something you'd see one of their own people dressing up as.
Bunch of clowns. I ain't mad at ya.

>quads
yeah, SJW don't know how to argue at all lol. but sometimes you find a smart commie who can argue, even though they're wrong.

The only time I saw some wearing a MAGA hat in CA was once at Chili's in the bar, just before the election. Older guy, looked ready to fight, but he was getting compliments so idk what to think. Then again, my precinct went 63% for Trump. Coto de Caza ftw.

This is pretty much true yeah. Those poor commies just research and believe the wrong shit. Bunch of big dreamers and small doers.

Haha totally sounds like someone I would imagine wearing a maga hat. Ive seen guys like that in rally videos too

I live in the bay area, and I wouldn't wear my MAGA hat in SF for fear I'd be attacked. I'm not even kidding, I'd get jumped by a pack of wild niggers or something, and the city wouldn't give two shits about it.

I work in NYC smack in the middle of Times Square and since trump won, I've seen literally just one MAGA hat and a middle-aged Asian man was wearing it.

I think youre right dude. I feel the same way around the people in SF

God damn. HWNDU made me think maybe there are a good amount of trump supporters over there. I guess theyre just the ones who have aomething to say haha

DESU too many people are afraid of impacting their careers. People start off conversations under the assumption that everyone in the group (a group of random people they've never met) hates Trump. People don't want to bother showing their support in the off-chance something shitty might happen in the workplace (despite being highly illegal).