Why are Slavs, especially Russians, more masculine and tough than Western Europeans?

Why are Slavs, especially Russians, more masculine and tough than Western Europeans?
All the best fighters, olympic weightlifters, strongmen, powerlifters, mma fighters, and boxers of all time are almost always Slavs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FQl1JbuYrLk
youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They were not wealthy enough to ge cucked by the Jews

Americans have evolved to use tools. Not sure about the rest of the world.

you don't get bonus points for being a nu-male here

Natural selection from wrestling with bears in harsh conditions

There's no Russian MMA champions

this. it's coming to them soon anyways

>especially Russians, more masculine and tough than Western Europeans?

Steroids. Every Russian athlete is a roid monkey which is why they have been banned from the winter Olympics. If you ask me, they should be banned from the summer Olympics aswell for their blatant disregard for the rules.

Scandinavians are the best powerlifters/Weightlifters.

Life is hard so they don’t absorb liberal values

>who is fedor
>who is crocop
>who is stipe miocic
Slavs, not all russians.
Everyone uses steroids.

tell that to the emelianenko brothers, I much prefer to watch them than most american MMA

No they're not.

Well, we were less wealthy and we were Jewish central for centuries. Your theory is invalid.
As for the answer, your culture and resources abundance cucked you. The better you have it, the more cucked males become and the more aggressive females become.

Mostly true. But the Russian government is actively engaging in doping programs for their athletes.

Average Russians don't do steroids, yet many of them look like brick shit houses. It's just different culture of living. Lifting is quite popular in Poland and I imagine in Russia.

Because they're poor. The best athletes are always the poor bc they're literally fighting for they're lives.

Fedor HW GOAT in the toughest period of time to be a fighter

I have friends that fight for m1. Little to no testing at all for peds so a lot of people, including my friends, are on them. I agree though that the average Russian doesn't dope, but just like in Asia and here, theres plenty of it at the pro level for mma.

cool story bro, but it has nothing to do with what I said

>le stronk Slavs maymay
Slavs are physical and intellectual inferior to Germanics
This is a scientific fact

you were talking about steroids so I think it does lol

All the weak ones died between fighting the Mongols, WW1, WW2 and communism. Not to mention the drunken fighting they do amongst themselves, there is no room for pussies in Russia

This guy lost to fat Hamburger American Champion Rulon Gardner. Rulon literally broke him.

That's why Germans won world war 2 right?

proofs? :---D

t. US government shills

Hello from America, we're better than you.

For you unawares, the guy in the OP is a Russian greco-roman wrestler with 800 undefeated fights and 3 olympic gold medals, plus 1 silver (would have been gold if not for a last minute faggy rule change).

Off-topic but I wish pride would make a come back.

youtube.com/watch?v=FQl1JbuYrLk

This is something I can see becoming less and less stigmatized as time goes on, human efficiency can be increased by chemicals and as we perfect these chemicals it's only a question of when they will be 'acceptable'. The vast majority of workers/athletes will be buying them OTC to cope with the ever increasing demand on our production

for 10 druggie degenerate, there's the few that take certain medication when needed. example being programmers, long hours staring at a screen, caffeine won't cut it at all. speed allows them to do twice as much work for longer periods. whereas medicinal cannabis can prevent REM sleep, treating even the most extreme PTSD cases, as well as providing appetites to cancer patients, and even preventing seizures for epilepsy sufferers...and that's just a plant put on this earth by god like anything else, the future will most definitely involve DNA manipulation w/ chemical stimulation/influence

Karelin. What a BAMF.

Because they're the niggers of the white race; backwards and primitive, even their models look way too animalistic

I guess you can say it's sorta like comparing blacks and whites, Slavs are generally more beast but less intelligent than non slavs. I noticed slavs are more materialistic and are more into sports and rap

He lost because of a shady technicality,

His opponent looks awfully familiar

this. soyboys in Bulgaria hang literally only with girls 90% of the time and are either gay or beta orbiters. in all my years growing up there I have yet to see an exception.
the other end of the spectrum being the brainless roidbros whom I used to actively dislike but have come to realise there are some respectful traits for them. yes they are usually stupid and lack more than basic values but they'd never sit and watch someone or something they care about be disrespected. look at based Dinko. guy is dumb as a brick but made the world news standing up to people who thought they can lie about their intentions (famous video of him rounding up an all-male group of border hoppers, all of them said they had no weapons nor money but he found shivs hidden on each amd every single one of them)
t. black sea coast boi

>Not sure about the rest of the world.
American education, right there.

>That's why Germans won world war 2 right?
they weren't beaten by Slavs, just saying.

>retreating from slavs
>not defeated by slavs

retreated from a completely clusterfuck idea of attacking Russia in the winter.

>it was only the weather that defeated them and not the relentless willpower of the russian to not give up
Winter or no winter, it's only the slav that is willing to subject himself to absolute suffering for the sake of victory.

That guy is handsome as fuck, could smash any girl to be honest

operation boberosa was started early summer for a reason, they legitimately didn't think it would take until winter to defeat the russians. the mistake was not the invasion, but the underestimating of their enemies prowess and indifference to loss of life

battle of stalingrad is a good example of why the nazis attempt was futile from the beginning, despite clear difference in casualties by almost half a million men, they still won through sheer persistence of attrition alone

your cuckold nature is talking through hyou

barbarossa*, bob ross did not have an operation I'm afraid

>looking masculine is bad

>Lars Nyberg

>slav

They dodged the fluoride Jew

Y R U SUCH A FAGGOT?

My educated guess would be that they have genetic admixture with Mongol horde warriors who were bred by battle to be shredded

Not defending communism ,but one good thing it done that communism blocked from western capitalistic degeneracy. Think about it

The water in Portland, Oregon isn't fluoridated.

Russians juice like crazy.
I used to wrestle though so I have a lot of respect for the wrestling culture of the former USSR states.
But yeah, the whole Government in Russia has had juicing as part of its Olympic program for decades, but with that said, we the west could definitely take a que from Russia and man the fuck up every once in a while, and show our balls like Putin instead of our ass like Trudeau.

Imagine being this retarded.

Funny coming from a brit, since you probably have the best, most talented crop of boxers in the world right now.
>and no they're not all niggers

For a few years now, there has been a lot of dagestani guys who are on fire in MMA and wrestling

Everyone is juicing. Especially China,

Slavs... slaves.

We were fucking bred to fight wars, farm, fuck, and do general battle. Some of us aren't the brightest but for the most part we can pull our weight.

non fluoridated but super soyed

Russians get smashed all the time by Iranians in wrestling though.

genetics

youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc

The word slave only comes from Slavs in the English speaking world because of some slave trading. Slavs means something else in Slavic lands.

They eat a shitload of soy protein

Ask any Portland resident what their favorite food is and they'll most likely answer pizza, beer, or bacon. The number of people who regularly eat soy products is pretty small. Meanwhile in Russia soy products are consumed just as liberally as they are in the U.S.

Everyone uses steroids. Also steroids are a magical I win card. They just help recovery from training like food or sleep.

The best steroids

Slavs are the lands of historic warrior culture.

Why are you asking why. You learned biology in high-school right?
The environment in Russia selects for different things than in Western Europe

*blocks your path*
nothing personell kid

I'm talking about current Russian MMA champs. Fedor is old news.

Climate's rougher.
Lower quality of life = more hardened men

>won because of a technicality not skill or power

that explains why their always black

slavs are closer to neanderthals

He still won, which was better than anyone else could even come close to doing. Second, Karelin was massively strong, as well.

>Be 99.9% northern European
>Wife is mostly Czech and Polish with some French and German
>Our son is a turbo chad who gets gifts from girls all the time in school because he's got a nordic nose, blue eyes, and square jaw

Little bastard is going to end up being taller than me too, we did good.

He lost because of a technicality and because it was his 4th olympics. Karelin wasn't in prime. Let's not be delusional now, if he faced prime karelin, he would have lost. He would have lost against old Karelin without the rule change,

Nice man, be the best dad you can be.

Dating a polish chick, My kids will be the descendants of warriors.

> LETS US SEE WHICH EUROPEANS HAVE WON THE MOST WORLD STRONGEST MAN CHAMPIONSHIPS SINCE 1980 something

>worlds strongest man
>not Olympic weightlifting
Olympic weightlifting is a much better measure and has a higher talent pool.

so are jews (shared genetics)

they have to fight for food and vodka every day plus a few wars and famine to kill the weak off

>backwards and primitive
except the space race and dont give me muh germans

worlds strongest man champions are stronger than olympic champions. just look at who holds the dead lift record for worlds strongest man and compare that to who holds the deadlift record in the olympic record in the heaviest class

>be OP
>be pic related

>worlds strongest man champions are stronger than olympic champions.
Biggest number doesn't equal greater strength. Strength is more than just brute numbers. Olympic lifters have much higher power and force production. Fast twitch fibres > slow twitch. The genetic talent required to snatch and clean and jerk a big number is far higher than anything in strongman. It's why weightlifting is an olympic sport and strongman isn't.

i bet that guys man cunt is fucking tight as fuck.

>All the best fighters, olympic weightlifters, strongmen, powerlifters, mma fighters, and boxers of all time are almost always Slavs.
>implying
best athletes are G E O R G I A N

your confusing the sports senpai weightlifting consists of the snatch and clean and jerk, powerlifting is squat bench and deadlift,

Slavs favor brawn over brain, that's why they're the niggers of white people

so which olympic champion can outperform marius? and beat all of mariuses records?

Best Judoka (Georgian)

Western Europeans are working in real jobs and don't need to resort to sports to survive/achieve success.

It is kinda like black americans in sports, it is what they can do to get status and money so you see more of them. A white american will prefer to be an entrepeneur.

your tools last almost one day, thats.. fair I guess

maybe for other sports but not weightlifting especially in the lower classes. chinks are the best weightlifters desu

>is going to end up being taller than me

cuck

best wrestler

>Sambo champion cant go to tournament
>have no one to send
>this guy doesnt even train sambo
>ask him to go because he's a beast wrestler
>wins first place in sambo championship, untrained
Georgian athletes are genetic freaks