youtube.com/watch?v=GxWR3ii6duo
youtube.com/watch?v=g2nkkulswD0
youtube.com/watch?v=SfpI3BxRj5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GOIN' HEAD TO HEAD IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

YOU GOTTA FALL DOWN, EAT GROUND

YOU GET BACK UP AGAIN!

LET'S BEYBLAAAAAAAADE!

Still can't believe they made a show about spinning tops. Even as a kid, I thought it was dumb. Still better than anything else on at the time but dumb nonetheless.

SHITTING IT OUT AT THE SPEED OF SOUND

Still can't believe that they make anime about going to school.

I'm more surprised that they actually managed to make it work so well, considering it was literally just a giant commercial to promote toys.

but beyblade was nothing compared to pokemon. they did the same and then some with animal cruelty

If only this lasted as long as Pokemon.

Not to mention fuckugly
Literally every other toy commercial anime looks better than beyblade

That was only the first season. It looked really polished by G-Rev.

>Toys
>worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Tournaments

>american version
lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=9INxhyZtfsM

Every other toy commercial anime out there was nothing compared to Pokemon. That ain't Bayblade's fault. The only one that even comes close is Yu-Gi-Oh.

Are there cash prizes in these?

Like, 1st place gets $1,000?

It was weird how girly their voices were in the original. Italian dub was best (and I'm not even Italian)

RUNNING IN THE 90'S

If we're only talking about anime Beyblade, Digimon, and Yugioh were all leagues better than that Pokeshit.

GAS GAS GAS

After Indigo League, sure. The first Pokemon episodes were fun though.

Commercially? No way.

If you thought Beyblades were retarded before, it gets worse. See if you can spot the minute differences between the two.

Also, here's more memes from back then.
youtube.com/watch?v=1LbWWx80ZPA

It's amazing how these fads can get their own anime, made by real studios with actual budget, only to wither away and fade into obscurity a short while later.

Okay let me break it down to you. In Japan they have many franchises that are usually based on Animes, now they're starting to do the opposite making Franchies into Anime. It completely sucks. I mean it, it's really bad. Every time I hear that there is an anime based on a board game it makes me feel all kinds of bad. The only Anime's in my opinon that made a sucess in this field is Yu-Gi-Oh! and Hikaru No Go. Since Yu-Gi-Oh! was becoming popular those bastards had to make this monster of a show so that they can benifit with more toys. The story doesn't make any sense what so ever. It's a very bad remake of the game we all know.

The characters are completely puzzling, the show is like Bo-bo-bo Bo-bo-Bo, makes no sense. The character development is very crude, many types of charaters are mixed together and some don't even clash with each other. Also there is no magical feeling in any of their personality. This show was basically intened for kids. Also what messed me up was the American version of this Anime. The character are like those people from Gaia Online, they're crude, spam alot more then the people on Sup Forums, and do the things they do for no appernt reason. It's all bogus. The show just frustrates me alot. In other words just switch the channel. Please....you aren't missing anything interesting.

I rate it 3/10.

This is basically a petulant rant with no substance to it whatsoever.

Who was best boy?

i always thought this guy was a complete badass

Who's the kid with the spiky hair?

SHOBU!

Posting best theme
youtube.com/watch?v=2HuFhsMALu4

wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ve0gNmr7S8&ab_channel=tleafs0

What's the deal with Kai's face tatoos anyway?

don't remind me of that shit. if thats kind of creativity you resort to try keep the show running, its time to let it die at the point.
that game is deader than the PS2

oh Who here is a b-daman fan? all the series seem to be pretty good and not just running for the sake of running. of course they changed the plot which is kinda good from the first one which was awesome(or maybe it just nostalgia) from being something similar to beyblades plot to kids just entering tournaments and havng fun. havent seen the third one nor finished the second one though.

They add to his edginess.

Too bad his power was based on the most boring sport in the world.

I remember playing that shit when I was in elementary school.
I bought a top for fun, barely touched it and it ended up in my home gathering dust. My parents most likely sold it.
I still can't believe they actually made a phenomenon out of customizable spinning tops. It's awful.

Rei desu.

Zeo a cute. A CUUUUUUTE!

if you didnt cry during his reveal, you have no soul. probably the only good thing out of V-force

I concede.
I am ashamed that I forgot this one

I think one of the reasons I didn't like the new beyblades is because the announcer and commentators didn't have the same hype to me. I wonder how they sound in subbed though.

>if you didnt cry during his reveal, you have no soul
That shit was so weird.
I did a double take when I saw it when I was a kid, but V-force had a lot of stuff that was odd.
Remember that Kai fanboy in the show who died because he lost controll of cyber dranzer?

What is Sup Forums verdict on this?

>That shit was so weird.
yeah it was weird , my literal thought was "its just a game guys geez" but I still cry he was so pure and kept tyson honest, feels like a commentary about how pure people get into a game and get sucked in by the greed and competitiveness of it. yugioh
but I still cried.

>Remember that Kai fanboy in the show who died because he lost control of cyber dranzer?

what? wasn't that those cyber copies dude?

Season 1 was allright everything after that was garbage.
Constantly replacing the cast, except for Dan, Drago, Shun and Marucho was not a good idea.
I also didn't like that Dragon man thing design drago got in new vestroia.

masquerade was probably what got some of Sup Forums into genderbender

I was talking about this kid.
He got a cyber dranzer prototype, they gave it to him to test it out, but he died when it went berserk.

Wait, he died? I don't remember that.

There's no way he didn't dye the back of his hair.

I remembered being so buttmad that this faggot was able to play with drawnzer. at first I shocked then glad he died.

>Still can't believe they made a show about spinning tops.
If it's aimed towards kids, you can make a show about virtually anything, no matter how asinine.

I think in the english dub he was written out as sayign he became a permanent mental patient in the japanese version he just straight up died in Kai's arms.
I am not sure about the other dubs though.

>asinine
spinning tops have been here for centuries though. look at the dreidel. that jewish toy.

I dare them to make "ball in a cup" anime.

If an anime about freaking volleyball can become popular then I don't see why a ball-in-cup anime can't desu.

volleyball is highly competitive especially if you play in sand, of course it probably would have been better with girls since that's usually why anybody watches volleyball.
and that's a different audience.

My point is, if you can think up an interesting enough premise to juxtapose with a seemingly mundane activity, there's a chance for it to succeed.

>duelmasters

I don't remember that ever being interesting. It was pretty generic.

>I don't remember that ever being interesting
thats my point. you win some lose some. I think another bad one was cubix.looking at it now. the cgi looks like throw up.

I'm still mad that nothing happened between these two.

Alice and Masquerade were the only good things to come out of the whole show

I'm still pretty mad they brought this back under a different name a few years ago.

Didn't even know till it was already dead.

>comes back under a different name
>still dies
that is just beyond sad.

The strangest shit about that show was how they were somehow able to control the movement of the tops. Spiritual connection to the bit beasts are no explanation because everyone in the show, even those without a beast, could do it, and it was pretty much accepted fact that everyone just did it.

So did they say "ike" as a summoning thing? Or was it a very badly adapted dub that thought "ike" was part of the game?

The show was shit but we use to bring them to school and launch them at each other instead of having actual Beyblade battles.

It explains why I might have some brain damage.

>we use to bring them to school and launch them at each other instead of having actual Beyblade battles.
D-did you at least manage to graduate?

BOLSHACK DRAGON, DOUBLE BREAK HIS SHIELDS! IKE!

This show is so much better to watch subbed.

>b-daman
I only see this series mentioned online and nowhere else. The show didn't seem like it was well received in the US since they barly aired it, I don't even think they finished it either. I do remember the toy line but I never knew anyone who bought it as a kid.

The only thing I remember about B-daman was the milf

THEY MADE AN ANIME

ABOUT KICKING A BALL THROUGH A NET

same here. I remembered they showed it all the way to final boss with the super saiyan hair on jetix, but I don't know how it actually ended so sad. I mean the toys look great and even now would buy one but I guess the problem was where would you even shoot it? in the show they had tables for the bdaman and kids could shoot their eyes out. thats probably why it didn't succeed in america and with good reason.
man I loved jetix.

youtube.com/watch?v=1tlvXbzW7vw

I feel so alone in liking this. now I know how duelmasters feel.

They got away with real sexy designs

this show physically made me sick as a kid. To this day I don't understand why honestly

Ray > Kai > Max >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tyson

Probably because of that parody tier dub, I couldn't stand it either as a kid. I remember they would talk about American celebrities and shit

Remember the time Ray almost got killed in a beyblade battle?

Why even have rules?

remember the time for the final battle they revealed a big stage big enough to have a paint ball battle. I swear everything near the end of beyblade G-revolution was off the charts

>final boss is angel tier
>beyblade creates soundwave or boom effect every time they hit each other
>kai vs tyson so into the battle they get wounds from the bey battle

>Season 1 was allright everything after that was garbage.
this so fucking much
at first they stablished the game and it's rules, then threw them out of the window for no real purpose or reason

But those gags were the best part :^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

Man, that fight solidified Ray as my favourite character in the series. What a great moment.

I never got into this fad. It was mostly a primary school thing and it came a generation after mine, which was all about Pokemon/DBZ/Yu-Gi-Oh etc.

I never even heard about it until my little bro started ranting and raving to me at how awesome it was.

I remember this thread on Beyblade a while ago on Sup Forums, super comfy

Anyone whose favorite was Kai?

This series had over 150 episodes. That completely blows my mind when I think about it.

I still can't believe this exists.

youtube.com/watch?v=GxWR3ii6duo

Pretty catchy desu.

but he did dress kind of like a faggot in V-force.

>In Japan they have many franchises that are usually based on Animes, now they're starting to do the opposite making Franchies into Anime.
If by recent you mean like nearly 25 years old, then sure.

Everyone went from looking around 13-15 to a shota in V-Force. Kai was especially notable since he was pretty buff in Season 1.

they kept changing the design for kai each season. but im glad what they changed it to in the last one.

and also if you;re kai fan. this scene was one of the greatest part of G-revolution. kai

youtube.com/watch?v=g2nkkulswD0

I don't think kenny, max, and ray changed that much.

They were in grade school the whole time.

They were so damn cute in s2
youtube.com/watch?v=SfpI3BxRj5o

Yeah, but it's still jarring to see characters' appearances transform into a far younger-looking aesthetic, despite the fact that they're, like, a year older.

>that time in season 3 where the show went full DBZ

Which was better?