youtu.be/wFumFNy7EgY
youtu.be/_VaX19Mdt48
youtu.be/_A3iujSEe8g
youtu.be/_9YgibLW1qU
youtu.be/-4RIR4sdaCE
pastebin.com/nygxu29R
supforums.com/thread/152662979/politics
c-span.org/video/?437896-2/kellyanne-conway
nypost.com/2017/12/09/wapo-reporter-apologizes-for-trump-calls-out-wrong-rally-photo/
youtu.be/FLU8l1C9NKY
sportsbet.com.au/betting/politics/donald-trump
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oahu
businessinsider.com/taco-bell-is-now-one-of-americas-healthiest-fast-food-chains-2016-10
archive.fo/cneaL
youtube.com/watch?v=hNu6FmaUIB0
youtube.com/watch?v=F8g9MnEbTb0
youtube.com/watch?v=3YKicBAMlBk
youtube.com/watch?v=aoNUIZs3el0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9e3UCcU00TRgQmtR1bu4aPEtI92ZiiPf
youtube.com/watch?v=Ep8I6TqnnyM
archive.fo/RxGXi
supforums.com/thread/152633092/politics
supforums.com/thread/152673017/politics

Jason Walker
Jason Walker

MAGA

Lincoln Hernandez
Lincoln Hernandez

DRUMPF BTFO
How can /ptg/ ever recover?!

Eli Richardson
Eli Richardson

He's not resigning. I'm certain of it. When Roy Moore wins he'll say, "I'm not resigning unless he resigns!" which of course he won't do.

If he was serious about quitting he would have done it immediately.

Carter Myers
Carter Myers

this is what MSNBC aired during a PRESIDENTS rally.

CNN just spoke over the PRESIDENT.

disgraceful.

John Taylor
John Taylor

Thanks again to the user who made my shitpost a meme. I shall use it wisely

Alexander Martin
Alexander Martin

r8

Logan Price
Logan Price

I'm hungry
I'm going to Taco Bell but they have too many choices.

What do you guys normally get when you go there?

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

I know it's unlikely that Jones will win but what happens if he does?

Jeremiah Hernandez
Jeremiah Hernandez

I love Kellyanne.

For those who missed it, or couldn't find a link to it, here is her CSPAN interview.

c-span.org/video/?437896-2/kellyanne-conway

Isaiah Torres
Isaiah Torres

We got the ratings for Friday yet?

Cameron Nguyen
Cameron Nguyen

OR a supreme court ruling affirming that if a guns parts are all made within one state, then federal gun laws dont apply at all to that gun

That would be the most influential decision the Supreme Court made in 70 years because it would mean the reversal of Wickard v. Filburn and an immense constraint on federal interstate commerce mandate, dialing it back to where it was in the first 150 years of America as a republic.

Ryder Allen
Ryder Allen

Sad

Jayden Watson
Jayden Watson

8/8

Logan Murphy
Logan Murphy

Spic pizza and $6 from the dollar menu

Elijah Butler
Elijah Butler

*Steals newspaper*

David Baker
David Baker

investigate the vote

Brody Jenkins
Brody Jenkins

I think this is 50/50. If he doesn't end up resigning it will under cut a lot of the moral high ground the dems think they are seizing with this bullshit.

Jeremiah Diaz
Jeremiah Diaz

I usually get one of those neckbeard combo meals. The ones that come in a box.

Jeremiah Lopez
Jeremiah Lopez

media will rejoice, and GOPe will act like when democrats win, republicans win.

James Morgan
James Morgan

only taco bell in town closed

Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee

I'm hungry
I'm going to Taco Bell but they have too many choices.
What do you guys normally get when you go there?
Indigestion.

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

Central America???

Lucas Torres
Lucas Torres

be Franken
take one for the team so they can pretend to have some kind of moral high ground against Moore (despite false equivalence of substantiated allegations vs unsubstantiated)
2 days later Moore's accuser publicly admits to forging evidence, destroying any credibility in an allegation that's effectively he said/she said to start with

It's almost impossible for that to have backfired worse for the democrats.

Thomas Powell
Thomas Powell

Mexican Fraternity hazing?

Joshua Cooper
Joshua Cooper

the only way we can get democrats and liberals to understand the value of the 2nd amendment is to pose a ‘literal’ mortal threat to them

Nolan Edwards
Nolan Edwards

Dorito Burrito or whatever it's called

Aiden Murphy
Aiden Murphy

The craver box. It has one taco, one burrito, one double layer crunchy gordita, nachos and cheese, and a drink.

Isaac Hall
Isaac Hall

What’s this, Mexico?

Charles Edwards
Charles Edwards

dems
moral high ground

Jace Jenkins
Jace Jenkins

This is bretty gud odds. I know he needs like another 50 million, but look at how much he grew this year. I remember back when trump generals began he only had like 3 Mil

Kevin Bell
Kevin Bell

eating spic food
Eh, at least it's was created by a WASP so no big deal

Nathaniel Hernandez
Nathaniel Hernandez

The Democratic Party and the liberal left’s obsession with disparate impact race politics crept into K-12 public education. Their latest social engineering experimentation uses black and Hispanic kids in poor urban classrooms as pawns for political power. Education is secondary.

Liberals believe they can artificially wipe away serious behavior problems that are cultural in nature. They do this by labeling reasonable standards of classroom discipline as racist or discriminatory. When urban schools with predominantly black and Hispanic students enacted protocols that create an environment where learning can take place, more suspensions and expulsions resulted, accompanied by a widening of the achievement gap between black students and their white counterparts.

The knee-jerk reaction from liberals was to claim that school disciplinary policies that disproportionally affected black and Hispanic kids were culturally insensitive, discriminatory and evidence of racism. The liberals were confusing correlation and causation. School officials were even discouraged from calling police even in cases of violent assaults - that could also be considered racist.

Social engineers in colleges and universities began drawing up untested experiments using black and Hispanic kids as laboratory rats. They wanted to show that leaving disruptive kids in the classroom, instead of removing them for serious behavior violations including assaults on teachers, would improve scholastic performance.

Instead, disruptions and scholastic performance both got worse. Leaving disruptive kids in a classroom is a danger not only to the teacher but to other students as well. The university professors are nowhere near the classrooms to see the disaster they created with their inane idea, nor are they held accountable.

Not surprisingly, no amount of cultural sensitivity training of school officials will negate the culturally dysfunctional baggage brought to school every day by students.

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

Spic pizza
why is it so good?
Get it with steak

Alexander Harris
Alexander Harris

This. you can't beat that price

Matthew Phillips
Matthew Phillips

tfw Heather will never do this to me

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

Too many black kids today do not come to school in a state of readiness to learn. They have not been read to by parents. They are not socially adjusted for a group environment like a classroom, nor have they been reasonably disciplined for unwanted behavior. This emotional baggage is then thrown into the lap of a teacher who does not have the education or skills for handling these serious emotional and behavioral problems.

Kids have an excuse because of their age, immaturity and bad parenting. The parents of those disruptive kids have no excuse. Long ago, parents were absolved of their responsibility to raise their kids effectively. Liberal social dogma told them racism was at the root of their inability to raise kids who were ready for the demands of a school classroom.

Poverty was to blame too. Now liberals had a reason for not just government but economic intervention as well. This gave the left a two-for-one moment to enact expensive government-run tax-supported programs. They could spend more money not just on unproven education experiments but also on new anti-poverty programs.

K-4 programs have become K-3 programs. This further absolves mainly black and Hispanic parents from their rightful responsibility of raising their kids.

We are on our way to kids being taken immediately from the maternity ward to a government school. They are already being fed three meals a day and provided for by taxpayer-funded after-school programs. Why not just start them on the road to government dependency, not to mention indoctrination and exposure to leftist dogma, as early in life as possible?

GOP politicians in Congress have been reluctant to challenge the efficacy of these expensive programs lest they are accused of not caring about black and Hispanic children, or being outright racist. Nothing makes a white Republican politician run like their hair is on fire faster than being accused of not caring about black kids.

Jackson Parker
Jackson Parker

Nancy boy

Benjamin Mitchell
Benjamin Mitchell

Franken died for nothing
JUST

Henry Rodriguez
Henry Rodriguez

Awoo~

Kayden Wright
Kayden Wright

Alabama Secretary of State says increased turnout (6 times greater) in Huntsville and Tuscaloosa, places with higher concentrations of white liberals. Not good news for Moore.

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

Education has always been the traditional vehicle for upward mobility in America. It is even more important in today’s knowledge-based economy.

Blacks who have embraced education are less likely to have kids who drop out of school, commit crimes, join gangs or make other flawed lifestyle choices like drug and alcohol abuse and having children they are ill-equipped to raise.

One of the hallmarks of slavery was criminalizing the education of black children thus keeping them ignorant. I would argue that many of today’s public school policies achieve the same results - they keep kids ignorant.

The goal of social activists is not to fix education problems but to fix the statistics. They are focusing on the wrong thing. Statistics can be exploited not only to make school problems (seem to) disappear, but also to demonstrate the need for the continuation of government programs. The kids who fail in school today are the population that tomorrow will fill jails and prisons and be in need of government assistance.

-David A. Clarke, Jr.

Nicholas Morgan
Nicholas Morgan

6 times greater than the primaries, I mean.

Jonathan Williams
Jonathan Williams

nypost.com/2017/12/09/wapo-reporter-apologizes-for-trump-calls-out-wrong-rally-photo/

wapo just cant get it right

John Roberts
John Roberts

I think they put crack in it. Make sure you get the dollar nacho and avoid the drinks. More money for cheap slop.

Joshua Rogers
Joshua Rogers

Any Settlement needs my help?

Justin Bailey
Justin Bailey

Pizza, kebab, brezels, Asian food, Burger King

Robert Foster
Robert Foster

I mean, look at some of the other retarded bets they have

Christian Ward
Christian Ward

He has no alternative, he admitted to guilt while Moore maintains his innocence and one of his accusers admitted forging evidence. He could beat the ethics investigation with a hand behind his back. Franken can’t, he admitted to it.

Who gets to appoint Franken replacement? State legislature or governor?

Aiden Green
Aiden Green

the concern shills are starting already for Moore's race
That's pretty early, I would have figured Sunday night

Dominic Young
Dominic Young

white liberals in alabama

so... 15% of white people?

Ethan Barnes
Ethan Barnes

and that's why Irishmen have flat asses

Joshua Ortiz
Joshua Ortiz

yeah, pretty decent, by end of 2019 at latest.

Brayden Evans
Brayden Evans

le biden will punch le drumpf!! xD

Alexander Brooks
Alexander Brooks

GOP politicians in Congress have been reluctant to challenge the efficacy of these expensive programs lest they are accused of not caring about black and Hispanic children, or being outright racist. Nothing makes a white Republican politician run like their hair is on fire faster than being accused of not caring about black kids.

Caleb Hernandez
Caleb Hernandez

Not liberals. More then 80% of White Americans voted for Trump in each city.

Nicholas Turner
Nicholas Turner

Fren. No reason for alarm but just in case can you prep a thread? Just in case I don't announce intent by 300. I'm stepping out for a few minutes and should be back in time to keep baking but I'll always worry.

Ayden Flores
Ayden Flores

liberals
Alabama
I'm sure all 10 of them will make the difference.

Blake Hill
Blake Hill

Reminds me to open an account so I can bet on Trump in 2020 after careful /ptg/ early voting examination.

Jace Wilson
Jace Wilson

Do people actually waste money on these?

Julian Gomez
Julian Gomez

Is MUH KIKES seriously the only reason?
Yes.
Well, there was the argument that it's bad because it would, and now has, cause violence.
But I'm guessing you're not a radical pacifist, considering where we are.
I also suspect that the backlash here on Sup Forums is partly caused by the fact that we have shitloads of Arabs posting here nowadays.
Much bigger problem than newfags and plebbitors if you ask me.

Colton Allen
Colton Allen

the daily dosage of your redpill prescription from the year 1998.
youtu.be/FLU8l1C9NKY
careful with that one. its high concentration not for those with low tolerance.
also, maga

Ryder Gomez
Ryder Gomez

Fiesta Taco Salad is the best thing on the menu.

Jeremiah Howard
Jeremiah Howard

Link please, this looks so fucking stupid. I want to see all of it

Liam Ramirez
Liam Ramirez

fake news can't stop shooting itself in the foot
The Enquirer and TMZ have more credibility

Ian Walker
Ian Walker

If he's not here, I'll take care of it until you return.

Parker James
Parker James

govenor dayton gets to appoint. but lots of people have beev calling him lately, from all over, legistlature and otherwise. they are trotting tim pawlenty but he says he is retired.

Levi Myers
Levi Myers

What amazes me is that this took a fair bit of editing to create. Clean crops, good effects, clearly a coherent idea behind it. But the end result is just...so bad. I'd throw out half an hour of work just hatting an rare awoo if the end result wasn't "good", how can anyone put EFFORT into something like this and then post it for the world to see?

Jonathan Sanchez
Jonathan Sanchez

Alabama
white liberals
anywhere

Benjamin Cruz
Benjamin Cruz

meeeeee too

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

sportsbet.com.au/betting/politics/donald-trump

Carson King
Carson King

their only hope of the Russia investigation going anywhere is that the pee pee tape is real

David Collins
David Collins

Usually I get a Mexican pizza and either a cheesy gordita crunch or a double decker. The dollar menu beef quesadilla make a good outer layer for the nacho cheese dorito loco taco as well. Also, they will grill any burrito on their menu if you ask.

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

A mexican pizza and fiesta potatos

Daniel Smith
Daniel Smith

That wouldn't work. Liberalism is a form of autism. They lack certain basic human behaviors. One of those is self-preservation. No matter how many people around them die due to their political agenda, it's all like a television show to them. Even if they personally are assaulted and manage to live, they blame their mental enemies (conservatives) rather than their actual ones (shitskins).

Jayden Perez
Jayden Perez

TMZ are rarely ever wrong. They were also the ones who broke Michael Jackson's death.

Jacob Long
Jacob Long

WHITE PRIVILEGE
WHITE PRIVILEGE
WHITE PRIVILEGE
WHITE PRIVILEGE
WHITE PRIVILEGE

Daniel Lee
Daniel Lee

have his face minted on US currency during his term
That's an implicit bet on assassination before 2025, given that no living person's face may be on US currency.

Noah Reyes
Noah Reyes

Thanks

Ryan Taylor
Ryan Taylor

Good evening.

Wyatt Jenkins
Wyatt Jenkins

meanwhile on crazy tv

Elijah Taylor
Elijah Taylor

I don’t think so. Once of them sees bloodshed from a gun on one of their own they’ll change their tune in a heartbeat.

Ian Phillips
Ian Phillips

captcha: calle real
We gotta build that fucking wall.

Jack Morgan
Jack Morgan

"If it weren't for the Republicans in Congress in the 1960s, there would be no Civil Rights Act. There would be no Voting Rights Act."
-David A. Clarke.

Brandon Butler
Brandon Butler

that one red Hawaiian island
I want to see it with my own eyes.

Andrew Gutierrez
Andrew Gutierrez

Bush Jr. signed a law during his term that made it illegal to put any living person's likeness on legal currency. What dumb as fuck liberal made these?

Ryan James
Ryan James

wut

Cameron Gomez
Cameron Gomez

Look at Europe. They're getting ran over by trucks driven by the religion of peace daily and their response is to demand more refugees.

Josiah Gonzalez
Josiah Gonzalez

It's probably that island that owned by one family

Ryder Hughes
Ryder Hughes

It was always tradition before then anyways.

Julian Brooks
Julian Brooks

Since they're considered tabloids, they have a higher standard. Perhaps CNN and MSNBC need to be thrown into that category.

William Torres
William Torres

6 flags great adventures is way out in the middle of nowhere and there's only a few 2 lane highways to serve it
makes sense

Ryan Smith
Ryan Smith

It's all military bases.

Josiah White
Josiah White

This is just for the criminal case right? Can't the white boy still sue for damages?

Jonathan Cruz
Jonathan Cruz

6 times greater than the primaries, I mean.
What's this, the equivalent of

Alabamian here, just walking the dog and not a single Moore sign, all Jones and I think I saw one Bernie one

Chase Garcia
Chase Garcia

Bush
Such a weird law, what exactly is the point of it?

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

All these people who eat taco bell
You disgust me

Charles Wilson
Charles Wilson

Did you Nazi fucks forget about the collusion between Wikileaks and Trump?

Do you just stop talking about things when it's convenient?

John White
John White

I see your point. I guess all we can expect from them is false sexual harassment allegations.

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

Good man, Sheriff Clarke, a diamond in a sea of coal.

Juan Jenkins
Juan Jenkins

Don't listen to these plebs, if Taco Hell is your last resort then you are an user of little means. Get 3-4 loaded grillers, whatever sauce they put on the chicken ones is fucking delicious.
Mexican pizza is good but far fewer trash calories for your buck compared to the grillers.

Blake Nelson
Blake Nelson

demoshits and media cited this as the "17 intelligence agencies" literally using this as fact

the absolute state of democrats, jesus fucking christ

Carter Rivera
Carter Rivera

Not talking about signs, talking about early votes and absentee ballots.

Sebastian Torres
Sebastian Torres

How can he keep getting away with this blatant cyberbullying?

Jaxson Baker
Jaxson Baker

Oh, that's Maui? I can only remember which is Big Island, bcuz it's da big 1.

Parker Wood
Parker Wood

Preaching to the choir buddy, but they think that is how the normies view this whole thing. They're wrong of course, but that is how they are trying to spin it.

Brayden Kelly
Brayden Kelly

kid friendly plush snowballs

Anthony Taylor
Anthony Taylor

call me my pronouns!!!
now dont call me my pronouns!!!!

Zachary Rodriguez
Zachary Rodriguez

something something it cries out in pain as it something something

Carter Bailey
Carter Bailey

use @ handle = wrong
use name = totally fine

Stelter may be retarded

Asher Young
Asher Young

THIS
dog food has more nutrition

Ayden Cook
Ayden Cook

now you know just how deep the bullet lies.

Xavier Gutierrez
Xavier Gutierrez

Taco Bell is about as Mexican as Elizabeth Warren is Injun.

Nathaniel Smith
Nathaniel Smith

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oahu

Wikipedia says 2/3rds of the state's population lives on the island.

Eli Price
Eli Price

Brian Stelter role plays as John Wayne Gacy.

Brody Ramirez
Brody Ramirez

Schiff got stung like a pedophile on dateline
You need to ask your boss for the updated talking points

Austin Lopez
Austin Lopez

She got 4 years probation. My bet is that she won't last until March without going on the inside again.

Jason Taylor
Jason Taylor

I was just pretending to be retarded

Gavin Bailey
Gavin Bailey

if you dont post fake news.... you dont get called out for posting fake news

Colton Ortiz
Colton Ortiz

its a joke one but the real thing is almost as retarded

Jace Ortiz
Jace Ortiz

Because calling out liars isn't bullying?

Jose Howard
Jose Howard

CYBER
RAPING
NAZI
DOG WHISTLE

Brody Mitchell
Brody Mitchell

HILLARY IS WINNING THE EARLY VOTING IN FLORIDA!!! DRUMPF BTFO!!!

Gavin Peterson
Gavin Peterson

So when the MSM tweets out fake news using Trumps handle...

Jason Flores
Jason Flores

Schiff got stung like a pedophile on dateline
And you think that matters? As if anyone knows about the retraction?

What the world knows is that Trump colluded with Wikileaks. It doesn't matter if it's an alternative fact.

Jose Fisher
Jose Fisher

Damn Tag Team

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

Not talking about signs, talking about early votes and absentee ballots.

I remember that talk about early votes and absentee ballots in NC and FL. It was hilarious.
Here is a question, as you seem informed: what is the proportion of votes that arrive that way?

Leo Rogers
Leo Rogers

after LIKE 20 minutes

this guy gets paid to write for wapo?

Isaiah Morris
Isaiah Morris

if my wife called someone an animal online in defense of me I'd breed her on the spot.

Liam Bennett
Liam Bennett

suck my nuts, taco bell covers all bases
businessinsider.com/taco-bell-is-now-one-of-americas-healthiest-fast-food-chains-2016-10

Nolan Cook
Nolan Cook

spouts out kneejerk bullshit
30k retweets
"heh heh I was just pretending to be retarded
500 retweets
We know their Jewish tricks, and we won't let our feet from off their throats.

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

I remember that talk about early votes and absentee ballots in NC and FL. It was hilarious.
I remember Bill Mitchell and a psychic monkey outperforming those fags. I'm amazed they didn't kill themselves in shame.

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

Makes sense from their perspective when you think about the liability. One kid gets smacked in the face with a chunk of ice and they'll be sued for millions.

Dominic Kelly
Dominic Kelly

Trump either got into her account to post that or she's more savage than she lets on.

Thomas Adams
Thomas Adams

forgot the archive link
archive.fo/cneaL

Connor Campbell
Connor Campbell

kids these days are pussies, we had bits of gravel in ours

Anthony Allen
Anthony Allen

I know that feel

Nolan Adams
Nolan Adams

Melania is an angel. If there's one thing the bible teaches you, it's to not piss off angels.

Blake Davis
Blake Davis

My point was just that it's dogshit food that can't hack it anywhere besides the US and a few isolated cases. I'm not normally down on fast food like a lot of snoody people but that's an exception.

Aiden Gray
Aiden Gray

What are y’all watching? (no degenerate anime pls)

Jack Lee
Jack Lee

Arabs and t*rkroaches need to be cleansed from Sup Forums

Anthony Johnson
Anthony Johnson

I'm listening to the soundtrack from The Lost World Jurassic Park for absolutely no fucking reason.

Justin Barnes
Justin Barnes

mfw the thread is full of taconiggers

Isaac Nguyen
Isaac Nguyen

Watterbois

Jace Jenkins
Jace Jenkins

we intentionally put stones in our snowballs back in the day just to fuck with the people we were throwing them at, damned pussies

Justin Martinez
Justin Martinez

HAHAHAHA FAGGOT

Nolan Cox
Nolan Cox

What is this about?

Michael Hernandez
Michael Hernandez

I'm not sure what that even is, are they made from snow at all? If not, they wouldn't fairly break any biggest snowball fight records that's for sure.

Jose Russell
Jose Russell

Look closely. Behind the graceful model-walk, the sleek dresses and the cute but heavily accented English, there's fire in her eyes. She's a lioness, I'd wager.

Nathan Flores
Nathan Flores

Who could've known that more Hispanics and way less blacks meant Trump wins!?
t. media

Isaiah Walker
Isaiah Walker

Live in Alabama. Can confirm practically no Moore signs anywhere. The only house I know of that has one is the local Republican state senator and he was caught banging a younger gal only a year or two ago.

Still, Jones signs are essentially Moore signs. They are a reminder to every Republican that the asshole Democrat friend of yours will be intolerable if Jones wins so you better get off your ass and vote.

Connor Evans
Connor Evans

Real talk, I would put some cash on the water boarding one.

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

I know m8, fucking awful. Like Trump, they probably refuse to eat raw fish and don't even know what comped means.

Sebastian Wood
Sebastian Wood

That's how they teach the electric slide in the old country.

Samuel Brooks
Samuel Brooks

Savage, she's a fierce momma bear if you go after the family; why do you think Barron isn't out front more often? She had to be PISSED after media outlets and (((comedians))) called him autistic after he was tired at 2am on election night.

Wyatt Murphy
Wyatt Murphy

This, desu. Archangel Michael is a great example of that.

Brandon Parker
Brandon Parker

youtube.com/watch?v=hNu6FmaUIB0

Cooper Evans
Cooper Evans

And even if more liberal leaning cities in AL outperform the other ones by far, it's still mostly whites and they are still Republican.

Easton Anderson
Easton Anderson

Except Christian Lebanese.
Apparently they’re more rightwing than le dicky spencer and actually get shit done.

Cameron Gray
Cameron Gray

Plush dolls are usually just very soft material, so they were probably soft balls with cotton in them.

Justin Davis
Justin Davis

SO now that Janine might be on the shit list,

Greg vs Watters?

Mason Robinson
Mason Robinson

Arab side of jewtube, watching a bunch of military vids....

youtube.com/watch?v=F8g9MnEbTb0

Josiah Johnson
Josiah Johnson

listening to
youtube.com/watch?v=3YKicBAMlBk
watching
youtube.com/watch?v=aoNUIZs3el0

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

Gun Jesus. youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9e3UCcU00TRgQmtR1bu4aPEtI92ZiiPf

Jack Campbell
Jack Campbell

The saddest thing is all of the fucking Euro flags that are obvious Arab posters.

Angel Kelly
Angel Kelly

When it comes to da juice and their "homeland", Sup Forums may have strong opinions but real anons will almost always take the time to explain WHY you should kill yourself, their jimmies are too rustled for anything less than an autistic rant. Shills, on the other hand, try to shut discussion down with as few true arguments as possible, and every anti-Jerusalem post I've seen reeks of the latter.

Frankly they don't realize how easy it is to cheat and see the real answer by looking at the liberal shitrags -
UN denounces it
"threatens to upset our Middle Eastern allies"
fucking SAUDIA ARABIA being unhappy
Dead giveaway it's actually a good move, even if we haven't seen the other half of the deal yet

Thomas Price
Thomas Price

There are like 13% white Democrats in Alabama. Less and less since 2008.

Sebastian Nguyen
Sebastian Nguyen

Psychic Monkey: yes. Bill Mitchell: no, he was literally and unironically lifting his talking points from this Chinese Psychic Monkey training board. pic related. The one time he had an original thought about polls he came out with

Trump approval polls is 36% approval but that's a total population poll. Only half the population vote so it means his approval is actually on the 72%!!

Ryder Brown
Ryder Brown

watching
Listening to youtube.com/watch?v=Ep8I6TqnnyM

Lincoln Jackson
Lincoln Jackson

I JUST WOKE UP IT'S TIME TO AWOOO

Adam Roberts
Adam Roberts

is this even a question?

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

it hurts to live

Easton Martin
Easton Martin

woo

Angel Gonzalez
Angel Gonzalez

Hey do you have any tips on making kransekake?

Dominic Ortiz
Dominic Ortiz

So I can livestream the torture of a dindu and get 4 years probation, right? That's what this means? This is a fucking South Africa tier miscarriage of justice. Chicago needs to be cleansed.

Blake Green
Blake Green

Did someone say A W O O ?

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

To the good folks in Alabama: Please ask anybody you know to vote for Roy Moore. I want to see a massive blowout win, at least by 10 points or more.

Noah Bailey
Noah Bailey

Well he's right that registered voters approve way more of Trump than the population as a whole.

Angel Morgan
Angel Morgan

Quirky Trump on Watter
How can you not love Trump

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

I just buy them straight from the store, sorry

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

but if we do not hurt then there is no living, yes? without pain and negativity and sin and evil we would have nothing to fight for? nothing to dedicate ourselves to? cheer up, theres always hope at the bottom of the box

Nolan Sanders
Nolan Sanders

Be me
Kind of depressed
It will all get better in a month.

Adam Peterson
Adam Peterson

Very well, god jul kinsman.

Aiden White
Aiden White

Polls are bullshit go back to plebbit

Christian Long
Christian Long

Well he's right that registered voters approve way more of Trump than the population as a whole.

Yeah, but it doesn't mean that if only half vote double approve. It doesn't even make sense, his assumption is that the half that don't vote (and would be removed from the poll) would be 100% anti trump.

Here is his reasoning:

poll sample size: 1000, 360 approve, 720 disapprove
but half the people won't vote so actually, 500 people are removed from the sample. 360 approve, 220 disapprove, polls BTFO!

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

So I can livestream the torture of a dindu and get 4 years probation, right? That's what this means? This is a fucking South Africa tier miscarriage of justice. Chicago needs to be cleansed.
Case precedence is a mother fucker, white people can get away with hate crimes now.

Josiah Wright
Josiah Wright

It's getting cold and dark so of course you'd be depressed.

Angel Jackson
Angel Jackson

He could go after her assets but I doubt he has any use for a bottle of Moroccan oil and a half pack of Newports

Noah Garcia
Noah Garcia

640 and 140, I mean. Bill Mitchell common core arithmetics in place.

Hudson Perez
Hudson Perez

I'm depressed due to my financial situation this month.

Liam Hernandez
Liam Hernandez

where's the bat!?

Henry Ortiz
Henry Ortiz

That was in Chiraq. The last miscarriage of justice involving a white victim was in Commiefornia.
Did you think we were just memeing out of our ass about those places being a lost cause?

Juan Gray
Juan Gray

It at least gives us something quantifiable.

Samuel Green
Samuel Green

bundo wants to play in the snow.

Charles Diaz
Charles Diaz

Niggers only last a few weeks on probation, don't sweat it.

Michael Sullivan
Michael Sullivan

That’s never happened to me before. Alternatively, the heat of summer here in this desert hell can bog many a man down.

Brody Campbell
Brody Campbell

You can see a brief moment of her true ferocity here.

Ryan Gray
Ryan Gray

Is this 4D chess?

Give jews something that doesn't cost you anything
Jews have to reward you
Meanwhile muslims chimp out...
... and attack jews

Christian Flores
Christian Flores

Meanwhile I invested 500€ in memecoins.

Jayden Gonzalez
Jayden Gonzalez

Bill Mitchell is a closeted gay boomer.

Logan Hall
Logan Hall

implying that is how memes work

Evan Green
Evan Green

Hello everyone. The snow is pretty much gone but me and my mom made a snowman earlier. I call him Hebert. Hebert the Snowmanlet. Anyway, did anything new happen?

Lincoln Parker
Lincoln Parker

Is he from that Inception world?

Liam Rodriguez
Liam Rodriguez

sand people

Austin James
Austin James

Kek

Jose Cooper
Jose Cooper

I want her to choke me

Camden Myers
Camden Myers

Matt has brought up the point that the deputy ambassador to near east affairs couldnt even admit that any part of Jerusalem is inside Israel, or that any part of it is a permanent fixture of the state. interesting.

Aiden Lewis
Aiden Lewis

Its all trash Madcow.
FBI has not verified Trump dossier (WashEx)
archive.fo/RxGXi

FBI and Justice Department officials have told congressional investigators in recent days that they have not been able to verify or corroborate the substantive allegations of collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign outlined in the Trump dossier.

August 24, 2017 subpoena from the House Intelligence Committee to the FBI and Justice Department asked for information on the bureau's efforts to validate the dossier. Specifically, the subpoena demanded "any documents, if they exist, that memorialize DOJ and/or FBI efforts to corroborate, validate, or evaluate information provided by Mr. Steele and/or sub-sources and/or contained in the 'Trump Dossier.'"

According to sources familiar with the matter, neither the FBI nor the Justice Department has provided documents in response to that part of the committee's subpoena. But in face-to-face briefings with congressional staff, according to those sources, FBI and DOJ officials have said they cannot verify the dossier's charges of a conspiracy between the Russian government and the Trump campaign.

THIS IS IMPORTANT - They were asked to provide info on how they vetted the dossier and so far they have supplied no information.

Until they do so there is no evidence that they did anything to vet the dossier before getting multiple FISAs

Background on the Russian Dossier:

The Battle for Fusions bank records:

Fallout from the dems admiting they paid for it:

Fusion Media links:

Jayden Sanders
Jayden Sanders

What da fug why did everything go sideways?
Yes. Argentina is white there.

Connor Bennett
Connor Bennett

The fun really starts when liberals are forced to choose between becoming "islamophobic" or "anti-semites"

Jack Morgan
Jack Morgan

time to do a little side hustle

Jason Diaz
Jason Diaz

the left can't me-

Isaiah Stewart
Isaiah Stewart

Someone posted a quote from one of the Trump books(?) a few days ago about Melania basically incepting Trump with the idea of running for President, muse style. Anyone have it or do I need to comb through the archive?

Henry Jones
Henry Jones

Only difference is we aren’t from towel head land.

Kayden Fisher
Kayden Fisher

It's even more fun when you point out that Arabs are semites too. That one really makes their heads spin.

Luke Davis
Luke Davis

What does it mean?

Nathaniel Thomas
Nathaniel Thomas

If OP is not back in time or is otherwise unavailable, I've got the next. No splits.

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

There was a thread dedicated to Arabs a few hours ago.

supforums.com/thread/152633092/politics

We have sandnigger general and people let non-whites post with impunity.
Apparently hanging out with and befriending sandniggers is ok but supporting Trump makes you muh plebbit and muh nu-Sup Forums.
How low we have fallen.

Connor Reed
Connor Reed

She did apologize in another tweet a week or so later, but Melania is clearly a tigress.

Elijah Butler
Elijah Butler

No but your lands are inhabited by Spanish rape babies.

Charles Turner
Charles Turner

That post
Those digits

You are blessed.

Mason Barnes
Mason Barnes

Thanks Charlotte/Aubrey. Bundo always warms my cold, dead heart.

Colton Anderson
Colton Anderson

I know exactly what you’re talking about. It was something that said that during the Baltimore chimpouts, Melania told Donald that this was the perfect time for him to run and only he could fix the country with his strength and ambition.

Asher James
Asher James

So sorry for not paying attention! KAC has it if you aren't back.

Thanks m8, sorry

David Nelson
David Nelson

No matter what you do you're anti-Semitic.

Michael Campbell
Michael Campbell

t. Melanomia

Dominic Fisher
Dominic Fisher

was this added to the Trump curse image?

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

I'm saying this for years: they should just let them duke it out and get over with it. It would likely end up with Israel genociding the remaining moors in Gaza and West bank but so be it. Give Golan back to Syria, make a proper buffer zone between Lebanon and Israel and between Egypt and Israel and tell the relatives of the former owners of the land that they lost the war 60 years ago and there is nothing they can do about it.

That's how Portugal got their present day borders, that's how America got their present day borders (replace moors by natives) and that's how borders could be drawn in that region if people stopped meddling

Julian Reyes
Julian Reyes

mfw Trump is making our enemies kill each other

Brody Clark
Brody Clark

I expected it to happen but not that fast.

Nolan Lopez
Nolan Lopez

Have you ever had someone close to you, your computer, die? I was expecting this under Obama, but not Trump. I don't know anymore lads.

Xavier Bell
Xavier Bell

We really desperately need to kick all the nonwhites out of Europe and confine Islam to its own playpens for another century or two. By that point most of them will be too inbred to pose a threat and they can be exterminated with impunity.

Hudson Thompson
Hudson Thompson

1776 WILL RISE AGAIN... after the empress chokes me out

Jacob Martin
Jacob Martin

Holy shit sounds painful.

Jose Cook
Jose Cook

I think we've run out of room on the compilation.

Nicholas Watson
Nicholas Watson

not posting from a mid 2000s Blackberry

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

Sounds like some lame athletic injury, and this dumb bimbo has them every other year. She needs something that puts her in a wheelchair.

Adrian Gomez
Adrian Gomez

F for Naru, we will remember the fallen.

Justin Lewis
Justin Lewis

True. I’ve always wished for a solution to that problem.

Ouch

Lincoln Rivera
Lincoln Rivera

It should be made into an imgur album now.

Jackson Evans
Jackson Evans

Looks like someone shoved a baby in that guy’s head

Brayden Turner
Brayden Turner

I expected it to happen but not that fast.

Fast as it is happening one day we'll have this

(announcer) And now to receive the (generic award), we call (leftist celebrity) to the stage
(leftist washed out celebrity) Before I accept this prize I would like to say fuck Drump....

And then a steel prop falls into the stage and breaks her leg.

Anthony Allen
Anthony Allen

Desu lots of Israeli land gaining is zero sum and the groups defending them have strong allies that wouldn't roll over even if Israel was willing to make any concessions, and they aren't. Seems to me like the Muslims are running out the clock hoping Israel's relative strength continues to decline with more arabs within and without Israel.

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

Nobody bothers to update it anymore. It's too big.

Ryder Ramirez
Ryder Ramirez

Sheriff David A Clarke is a man that I can always respect. He has a good head on his shoulders and is a good role model and a strong symbol.

Charles Brooks
Charles Brooks

if your enemies kill your other enemies, you win?

Daniel Smith
Daniel Smith

Muslims are mutating into Klingon's
The leader of tomorrow's army will be a trek nerd.

Cameron Barnes
Cameron Barnes

I agree.

Tyler Edwards
Tyler Edwards

I am not an animal!

Cameron Torres
Cameron Torres

F

Chase Perez
Chase Perez

It became way way way too big almost a year ago at this point. Fucking kek

Evan Evans
Evan Evans

I've had close to a dozen computers die on me over the years. Nowadays I just keep backup copies of my important shit (documents, pictures, Sup Forums folder, etc.) on other systems, and my home fileserver has RAID as a further backstop.

Justin Perry
Justin Perry

Heather literally can't bring herself to admit that Trump was in Israel when he was in Jerusalem in May holy shit she's been ordered not to attach the state of Israel with the city in terms of sovereignty, all she is saying is 'Jerusalem is the capital of Israel'. What does it mean? idk but it's bloody interesting. Plays into my 'free state of Jerusalem' theory that I think will be the solution to the problem.
My theory is that both Israel and Palestine will relinquish their ownership of Jerusalem and have it given up to some Hong Kong Singapore tier oligarch economy. Both sides will have their embassies in the city and call it their capital. This would tie into Kushner having a team of lawyers and legal experts more than diplomats, it would tie into Trump's riyadh speech too about economy centres like UAE becoming more common in historically significant parts of the middle east.

Tyler Gutierrez
Tyler Gutierrez

Trump's Corollary to Trudeau's Law

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

BASED

Zachary Ortiz
Zachary Ortiz

Yes. The enemy of my enemy is my friend thought process is bullshit kike brainwashing.

Matthew Gonzalez
Matthew Gonzalez

invoking Trudeau's Loophole
user NO!

Henry White
Henry White

I think they're trying that too.
Is he okay?
Okay that sounds intriguing.

Camden Evans
Camden Evans

that guys face
hey, you okay buddy

Carson Murphy
Carson Murphy

lots of Israeli land gaining is zero sum and the groups defending them have strong allies that wouldn't roll over even if Israel was willing to make any concessions

You are missing my general point that is: take the UN, US and Russia out of the picture and let them fight. What's preventing Israel from simply flying a bomber and flattening Gaza? Remove whatever it is and let them reach for it. Maybe they'll succeed, maybe Assad will grow balls (and a proper army and air force, and a magic dragon) and flatten them instead.
But the only way to determine property of a certain land isn't "concessions and agreements", it is

is everybody contesting our ownership of this land dead? No? Keep bombing.
is everybody contesting our ownership of this land dead? Yes? Good, keep them dead

Jayden Moore
Jayden Moore

kys

Robert Phillips
Robert Phillips

compressed spine
apparently this jump did it?
she gets injured like every year

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

triumvirate ruling council of Jerusalem
We've entered the Jack Ryan universe? Does this mean the Japs fly a plane into the capitol soon and Pence takes over?

Evan James
Evan James

My take on that is that everyone who is an enemy needs to be eliminated and you have to do anything necessary to win.

Justin Stewart
Justin Stewart

He's an unapologetic Uncle Tom who coons it up for Fox News

Nicholas Adams
Nicholas Adams

My theory is that both Israel and Palestine will relinquish their ownership of Jerusalem

That will never going to happen, ever. Both sides are very adamant in keeping it in their possession after fighting for 1000 years for it.

Elaborate

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

Israel needs to curb it's democracy before it is too late and expel much of the Northeastern part quickly or they are going to be rhodesiad.

The UN shouldn't have such a heavy voice in the matter to begin with when they destroyed all the other apartheid states. My point was that Russia and Iran would never ever let Israel get their way without interfering when they have something to gain, Israel wouldn't make any concessions, and the US wouldn't allow an all out blitz on Israel without aid.

Parker Edwards
Parker Edwards

'tis but a scratch!

Brayden Morales
Brayden Morales

UN meme flag
short pointless non-argument shillpost
dogwhistle anti-Jerusalem stance

Oh my lord it's exactly as predicted. The sandnigger infestation is real.

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

nothing even happened

Carson Torres
Carson Torres

Thread stalling at 280

What's new?

Elijah Jones
Elijah Jones

UN

Jace Murphy
Jace Murphy

Okay that sounds intriguing.
Trump has both Abbass and Bibi's support. He also has Sisi as an ally who thinks he can achieve the 'impossoble'. He has large support from the Saudi's so much that they were willing to change their heir and purge the state of corruption mostly to his will. Whatever happens on the israel palestine issue, zionists and jihadists will both autistically screech. it'll be an interesting and bizarre at first sollution that the (((media))) will decree as short term and ridiculous. but it might work. thats my theory atleast right now
so what if both sides can claim that it's their capital and have their embassies in it? Having a good friday agreement sort of deal and making the holy city 'neutral' in the eyes of the world could bring about religious peace if maintained.

James Brown
James Brown

I don't understand why the christians capitulated so easily or didn't reknew their fighting in the matter during the imperial age

Owen Nguyen
Owen Nguyen

at 0:05 a US satellite shot her with a laser beam

Nolan Walker
Nolan Walker

EU flag, you dork

Hunter Rodriguez
Hunter Rodriguez

My point was that Russia and Iran would never ever let Israel get their way without interfering when they have something to gain

Russia is pro Israel in that particular battle user. Iran is too far away geographically and still not in condition to do anything (yet, hence Trump's urgency in setting them back)

Isaiah Perez
Isaiah Perez

Seems like OP isn't back, you were ready and wanting to take over, correct?

Easton Hughes
Easton Hughes

That's the best way to think about it. Friendship goes out the window when it comes to love and war. Eliminate every potential threat to your existence.

Ryan Young
Ryan Young

My letters were wrong, my point was not.

Brody Davis
Brody Davis

What? Russia supports Iranian proxy groups and has always supported the opposite side of the Israeli conflicts.

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

Already done. Just waiting for 300.

Brayden Cruz
Brayden Cruz

Sakujo

Nolan Powell
Nolan Powell

I don't understand why the christians capitulated so easily or didn't reknew their fighting in the matter during the imperial age

Easier to take land full of gold from bloody natives in South America than to take a ceremonial piece of clay from rabid moors.

so what if both sides can claim that it's their capital and have their embassies in it?
Won't happen for the same reason West Germany's capital was Bonn and not Berlin. Would you sit your government in a city you don't control entirely? Your country would be one bomb away from a decapitating strike.

Liam Barnes
Liam Barnes

Sorry bud I was multitasking, have some milf thighs

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

It's an important difference desu

Easton Clark
Easton Clark

NEW

NEW

NEW

Sebastian Cooper
Sebastian Cooper

OH NO, THAT SUCKS

Juan Smith
Juan Smith

My theory is that both Israel and Palestine will relinquish their ownership of Jerusalem and have it given up to some Hong Kong Singapore tier oligarch economy.
That's not going to work long term and will end with the city in ashes. You're not thinking this all the way through.

What is the primary unique thing that Jerusalem has outside of the Israeli government that Hong Kong, Singapore, or MbS's NEOM project can't do?
Historical/archaeological/religious tourism.
What does this need to be sustainable long term?
People not blowing up sacred sites or each other when visiting.
What is necessary to accomplish this?
A large standing military/police force.
Can tourism and a smattering of office/tech/service jobs provide a force capable of fending off 1.5 billion angry dunecoons if they decide to zerg rush the city and reclaim it for Islam?
No.
Will random evangelical militias start an ancap crusade to take the city back if Christians are barred from it?
Yes.
Will this cause WWIII / Armageddon?
Probably.

There are exactly two governments with the means, motive, and budget to keep the peace of Jerusalem in a way that preserves access for people other than Muslims: Israel, and the United States.

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

Ahh kek

Gabriel Price
Gabriel Price

It's ironic. Lurk more. 'slow claps' is from the same meme genre as 'teleports behind you'

Ayden Anderson
Ayden Anderson

Gotta update your links to 4pleb now.

Christian Lopez
Christian Lopez

0% face

Lucas Perez
Lucas Perez

Hate to break it to you user, but you can only hide behind so many layers of irony before something just becomes a shitty abortion of a meme attempt

Nolan Ortiz
Nolan Ortiz

You go, Mike!

Asher Watson
Asher Watson

Written like a true nobel prize winner.

Joseph Howard
Joseph Howard

Got a link so I can share this?

Jayden Scott
Jayden Scott

Marry poppins.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit