This was the Empire that included Spain

OMG. Spaniards are not white.

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/isteve/nyt-white-black-a-murky-distinction-grows-still-murkier/
upi.com/Analysis-Mexicos-missing-blacks-Part-3/60621020910279/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This adds new meaning to the phrase Spanigger.

They were in the same empire as sub-Saharan niggers.

>it's another 'Amerimutt learns and is shocked by basic history' thread

1. I, like most other American whites, got 100% white in my DNA test.
2. Very few people realize that the Moors extended very far into sub-Saharan Africa. (All the way into modern Senegal.) The map of the Almoravids is practically an Afrocentrist's wet dream.

are sharts even self aware

So have Spaniards gotten themselves tested for nigger DNA. Basically all Latin Americans have nigger DNA. What about Spaniards?

3% of white Americans have at least 1% nigger DNA. Who fucking cares?

Spaniards and Sicilians have more nigger blood than American whites do. Portugese have more nigger blood than Spaniards and Sicilians. And South African whites have more nigger than anybody. Lol most South African whites have a lot more than 1% nigger ancestry- trust me.

Do you not know how to reply on this site you mouth-breathing mutt?

The Amerimutt meme is a stupid and annoying farce.

Those South African "whites" everybody cries about are all quintroons. With some Indian blood to boot.

The researchers found that European-Americans had genomes that were on average 98.6 percent European, .19 percent African, and .18 Native American.

OMG! Amerimutts! (Not.)

unz.com/isteve/nyt-white-black-a-murky-distinction-grows-still-murkier/

JUST

That picture's for when Euros are trashing other Euros. Nobody here actually gives a fuck about Americans except Americans.

Considering that it occurred in Florida I assume the offender is a spic. You know one of the people that was created by Spaniard miscengation is the New World. And who are now invading our country by the millions. Speaking the faggoty language known as Espanol.

Fuck you, subversive, divisive, cunt, we're all in this together.

Holy shit. Is that seriously an Andalusian DNA test result? I've seen Portugese DNA tests with that much nigger DNA, but not Spanish DNA tests. For in case you're not aware Portugal, like Mexico, had a slave population that mysteriously disappeared. (In other words got bred into the nation's bloodlines.)

America needs to fall for the good of Europe. Fuck off.

Fuck this. My test came back with 1.2% nigger dna and I know it's bullshit.

the Moors were medis with a little bit of african admixture

Notice how their territory pretty much ends when you get into the habitable parts of SSA circa 1000AD

No, it's for when (((someone))) pretends to be a certain white ethnic group trashing another white ethnic group. Pretty comparable to (((someone))) pretending to be a white ethnic group trashing Americans for being mixtures of white ethnic groups.

Damn you are a retard, spain and mexico used natives as slaves not niggers.

Their territory went all the way into modern Senegal. Did you look at the map I provided?

Yup. White blue eyed people came from North America. Those blue eyed Phoenicians colonized around the Med and then into Europe, and blue eyes showed up on the Coast of Spain 7K years ago. North America was Atlantis, that is the homeland for the white man.

upi.com/Analysis-Mexicos-missing-blacks-Part-3/60621020910279/

This is the secret Mexican immigrants don't want you to know about.

do you think Senegal was identical in current climate to today as it was 1000 years ago? This was at a hot-point in climate levels

(greenland and iceland were both settled around this time specifically because of the high average temperatures.)

I never denied that they conquered SSA lands just that it was a minor part of their empire and was probably never really integrated and merely paid tribute.

got any genetic evidence to back that up?

there was an Ice Age still ebbing.
Shift all those race lines South 1000 miles.

water levels changed by a few meters too, very interesting action around english channel and the mediterranean when you play with the water levels