Christian Allen
Christian Allen

Should Christians support the move to Jerusalem

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk&list=LLvnNhzVZTHHEkuAE7eTwNxQ&index=3
supforums.com/thread/152674488/politics

Ethan White
Ethan White

The next president will move it back anyway. And if they don't, well there's no harm done.

Colton White
Colton White

implying that there will be a next president

Eli Smith
Eli Smith

A long time ago, when I first learned as a child that Israel's capital was Tel Aviv, I scratched my head thinking, "Shouldn't it be be Jerusalem?"
I found it strange that Tel Aviv was the capital of Israel, being that Tel Aviv was not the center of faith, but the center of business. Merchants.
So, yes, they probably should support the move. It pisses off all their diaspora too. Bonus.

Jacob Stewart
Jacob Stewart

Only if you're a protestcuck seeking the armageddon

Nicholas Scott
Nicholas Scott

Yes, one step closer to revelations.

Alexander Fisher
Alexander Fisher

I hope it causes more peaceful displays of suicide bombings

Evan Walker
Evan Walker

You'll support Trump if you know what's good for you.

Brandon Moore
Brandon Moore

Yes. How many times does the Bible mention Israel belonging to the Jews? Also, if Jerusalem is controlled by muslims they may either destroy our holy places and build mosques on top and or restrict access. There are 16 majority muslim countries that do not allow Israelis to enter and in Mecca only muslims are allowed.

Camden Edwards
Camden Edwards

And the other thing is that islam is a satanic death cult.

Easton Hill
Easton Hill

Christians don't support Satanic cults, so the answer is no.

Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

Why wouldn't you support your embassy being there?

Jeremiah Allen
Jeremiah Allen

JIDF
youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk&list=LLvnNhzVZTHHEkuAE7eTwNxQ&index=3

Jackson Moore
Jackson Moore

The Jews of the bible are not the same as modern Jews, modern Jews are the ones that rejected Christ. Go away boomer.

Brody Brooks
Brody Brooks

It's jidf, they've been spamming this shit all over internet for the past several days. Since Trump's decision on Jerusalim

Jason Watson
Jason Watson

End times prophecy
I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem. On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves."

Here is the important part for based on what you said:

"And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son." -Zechariah 12

The Jewish scriptures say that during the end times war, when the world attacks Israel, God will defend Jerusalem, and the Jewish people will realize what they did to Christ and repent and God will forgive them.

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

What do you think.. he he.. fucking christkikes just can't resist their true master now can they?"

he he

fucking 56% can't resist their kike fucking religion can they?

too bad...

he he

You know, I kinda pity these christkikes, he he, they're so deluded in their Zionist kike bullshit you would think they are staright up just Jew

oh wait, he he, they are

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

Every generation since like, ever, has thought that theirs was the one that would see the end times, so I have tried to dismiss current events, but it sure seems hard to dispute anymore.

Jack Hall
Jack Hall

You are so stupid. What a stupid weak minded response. Low IQ Weak Minded idiot.

Anthony Anderson
Anthony Anderson

That’s hilarious.

Zachary Edwards
Zachary Edwards

Not my horse not my pony show

Christian Lee
Christian Lee

le poison the well
Fuck off kike.

Grayson Kelly
Grayson Kelly

Newsflash - putting JIDF on every post that isn’t nazi is weak minded and low iq. Find a better response.

Bentley Foster
Bentley Foster

No, just read the Talmud, or the bible literally the whole modern jewish faith is saying that we reject the word of jesus christ. Most converted after christ's crucifixion, but again the modern jewish faith held out and rejected christ while the rest of us become one in christ.

So kek literally no idk even know why some christians support the modern jewish state.

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

Can they prove liniage?

Connor Hernandez
Connor Hernandez

Doesn't matter. This is the only right answer. supforums.com/thread/152674488/politics

Colton Williams
Colton Williams

The only Christians who care are midwest Evangelicals because they're obsessed with Revelations. The neocons and kikes enable them because they're useful idiots. America gets literally nothing from this and no shrieking liberals isn't a good enough excuse because everything produces shrieking liberals.

Easton Collins
Easton Collins

Daily reminder that christianity is just another form of judaism

Eli Torres
Eli Torres

Should Jerusalem be Christian like it was before?

Jose Lopez
Jose Lopez

This entire thread is proof Protestantism is a mistake

The only owners of the middle east should be us directly

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit