Should Christians support the move to Jerusalem

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk&list=LLvnNhzVZTHHEkuAE7eTwNxQ&index=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The next president will move it back anyway. And if they don't, well there's no harm done.

>implying that there will be a next president

A long time ago, when I first learned as a child that Israel's capital was Tel Aviv, I scratched my head thinking, "Shouldn't it be be Jerusalem?"
I found it strange that Tel Aviv was the capital of Israel, being that Tel Aviv was not the center of faith, but the center of business. Merchants.
So, yes, they probably should support the move. It pisses off all their diaspora too. Bonus.

Only if you're a protestcuck seeking the armageddon

Yes, one step closer to revelations.

I hope it causes more peaceful displays of suicide bombings

You'll support Trump if you know what's good for you.

Yes. How many times does the Bible mention Israel belonging to the Jews? Also, if Jerusalem is controlled by muslims they may either destroy our holy places and build mosques on top and or restrict access. There are 16 majority muslim countries that do not allow Israelis to enter and in Mecca only muslims are allowed.

And the other thing is that islam is a satanic death cult.

Christians don't support Satanic cults, so the answer is no.

Why wouldn't you support your embassy being there?

JIDF
youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk&list=LLvnNhzVZTHHEkuAE7eTwNxQ&index=3

The Jews of the bible are not the same as modern Jews, modern Jews are the ones that rejected Christ. Go away boomer.

It's jidf, they've been spamming this shit all over internet for the past several days. Since Trump's decision on Jerusalim

End times prophecy
I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem. On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves."

Here is the important part for based on what you said:

"And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son." -Zechariah 12

The Jewish scriptures say that during the end times war, when the world attacks Israel, God will defend Jerusalem, and the Jewish people will realize what they did to Christ and repent and God will forgive them.

What do you think.. he he.. fucking christkikes just can't resist their true master now can they?"

he he

fucking 56% can't resist their kike fucking religion can they?

too bad...

he he

You know, I kinda pity these christkikes, he he, they're so deluded in their Zionist kike bullshit you would think they are staright up just Jew

oh wait, he he, they are

Every generation since like, ever, has thought that theirs was the one that would see the end times, so I have tried to dismiss current events, but it sure seems hard to dispute anymore.

You are so stupid. What a stupid weak minded response. Low IQ Weak Minded idiot.

That’s hilarious.

Not my horse not my pony show

>le poison the well
Fuck off kike.

Newsflash - putting JIDF on every post that isn’t nazi is weak minded and low iq. Find a better response.

No, just read the Talmud, or the bible literally the whole modern jewish faith is saying that we reject the word of jesus christ. Most converted after christ's crucifixion, but again the modern jewish faith held out and rejected christ while the rest of us become one in christ.

So kek literally no idk even know why some christians support the modern jewish state.

Can they prove liniage?

Doesn't matter. This is the only right answer.

The only Christians who care are midwest Evangelicals because they're obsessed with Revelations. The neocons and kikes enable them because they're useful idiots. America gets literally nothing from this and no shrieking liberals isn't a good enough excuse because everything produces shrieking liberals.

Daily reminder that christianity is just another form of judaism

Should Jerusalem be Christian like it was before?

This entire thread is proof Protestantism is a mistake

The only owners of the middle east should be us directly