U.K. hate thread

Joshua Gonzalez
Joshua Gonzalez

By 2020, they will be recognized as "The United Kingdom of Allah".

All urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/2099502/white-british-population-has-fallen-by-more-than-half-in-just-20-years-in-parts-of-uk-as-country-becomes-more-segregated/amp/

William Richardson
William Richardson

THIS THREAD IS NOW PROPERTY OF STAN LAUREL. REPLY TO ALL STANLEYS AND QUOTE “I SACRIFICE MY SOUL TO STAN LAUREL” IN EACH REPLY, OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT. THIS POST IS IMMUNE TO ALL EFFECTS OF IMMUNITY DOGGO POSTS.

Jose Parker
Jose Parker

THIS THREAD IS NOW PROPERTY OF STAN LAUREL. REPLY TO ALL STANLEYS AND QUOTE “I SACRIFICE MY SOUL TO STAN LAUREL” IN EACH REPLY, OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT. THIS POST IS IMMUNE TO ALL EFFECTS OF IMMUNITY DOGGO POSTS.

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

Joseph Roberts
Joseph Roberts

Joseph Anderson
Joseph Anderson

Jack Jackson
Jack Jackson

Isaiah Sanchez
Isaiah Sanchez

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

lol your ID said Loli, silly Achmed pedo

Jonathan Clark
Jonathan Clark

Nathaniel Morgan
Nathaniel Morgan

I fucking hate this country

Josiah Richardson
Josiah Richardson

Matthew Sanders
Matthew Sanders

Liam Perry
Liam Perry

please stop bullying us america

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

Gavin Clark
Gavin Clark

What will burgerbros do when the UK doesn't collapse?

Easton Bailey
Easton Bailey

Nathan Diaz
Nathan Diaz

Isaiah Long
Isaiah Long

Make sure it collapses.

Jordan Bell
Jordan Bell

Dylan Lee
Dylan Lee

Austin Peterson
Austin Peterson

Evan Lopez
Evan Lopez

Logan Peterson
Logan Peterson

I think not!

James Taylor
James Taylor

Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

Andrew Bailey
Andrew Bailey

Imagine being this autistic

Aaron Sanchez
Aaron Sanchez

Your mother has been appointed to die in her sleep. Nothing can save you. Stan is strong and you are weak. His Fine Mess will penetrate your skin, muscle and bones until you are nothing but dust

Bentley Robinson
Bentley Robinson

flag

Easton Jackson
Easton Jackson

Flag

James Harris
James Harris

87%
50%

Adrian Smith
Adrian Smith

Nice meme, but the reality is we're European, you're a mutt and theres a coin flip chance you're non white.

Lucas Walker
Lucas Walker

Reality is the U.K. is full of mudslimes. Nice try Ahmed, you're like us. A country full of shit skins.

Asher Williams
Asher Williams

Except i've just told you it isn't mr 50%, sorry your dreams are not reality. Sad!

Jack Moore
Jack Moore

google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/2099502/white-british-population-has-fallen-by-more-than-half-in-just-20-years-in-parts-of-uk-as-country-becomes-more-segregated/amp/

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

DIVIDED BRITAIN White British population has fallen by more than HALF in just 20 years in parts of UK as country becomes ‘more segregated’
in parts of
That means London you silly burger.

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

see thread
gee I wonder if it's an american

seriously, why have you guys been fighting with britbongs here like all day

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

We have been fighting for centuries.

Angel Smith
Angel Smith

We
Not with you Jamal, those who came before you.

Henry Martinez
Henry Martinez

By 2020 they will be recognized as "The United States of Muttropolis"

Caleb Gonzalez
Caleb Gonzalez

"allah save the queen"

Joshua Stewart
Joshua Stewart

THIS THREAD IS NOW PROPERTY OF STAN LAUREL. GAS HIM!

Nolan Wright
Nolan Wright

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

When are Brits going to grow some balls and fight?
Your country is occupied now, lol

Thomas Stewart
Thomas Stewart

The truth is that we kind of like your little island.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit