Why do millennials cement their head in microwaves?

Why do millennials cement their head in microwaves?

thesun.co.uk/news/5093218/youtube-prankster-cements-head-microwave-fire-brigade-wolverhampton/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iY8gvu6h2Hc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=iY8gvu6h2Hc

because if someone wants to identify as a microwave, they should fucking being able to you islamaphobic piece of shit

If there was justice in this world he would not have been helped.

what a block head

fuck outta here carlos

FUCK YOU CARLOS!

I hope tax dollars didn't pay for this.

Fake and gay you underage faggot

This is the kind of shit that is wrong with society.
No regard for expense on public services used to stop people from experiencing their own self-administered darwin award.
This is what happens when you don't allow a generation to experience the product of their own actions and keep trying to safeguard them from their own stupidity.

he's british so actually the tax pounds did

dammit carlos

what's this dindude doing

your suppose to cement the feet then throw them overboard, kids these days think they know better than there elders (shakes his head in disappointment).

HAHAHAHAHA

OH WOW, YOU ARE SO FUNNY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What happened to the days where, if you lost a bet, you just had to eat a pickle someone found on the side of the road?

Someone recorded it and put it on youtube

It's simple, really. We've created a society where these fucking idiots are sitting around at home with a camera and a youtube account instead of working on the line.

For the likes

>Paramedics and firebrigade time wasted at taxpayer expense
>The video isn't disliked into oblivion

Nuke us please.

but the healthcare was free, the healthcare fairies took care of it

Yep, that's me...you're probably wondering how I got here...

This is what happens when you are not responsible for paying for your own healthcare.