Hillary won by 3 million votes

Hillary won by 3 million votes

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-warns-california-clean-voter-registration-lists-face-federal-lawsuit/
laalmanac.com/election/el02.php
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/07/17/cincinnati-illegal-voting/2530119/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damn, she cute

Yeah? What did she win?

She lost with 3 million more votes*

If you count illegals, dead people, multiple voters and rigged machines then yeah the bitch won

>297 Ways to Look Great For Less
shit, I wanted to know that

Nobody cares, California

holy fuck how is she working in retail with a face and body like that, she could literally be a model

Yeah, so what?

Don't mean shit.

holy shit she's cute

And thats why I bought a 35x optical zoom camera. To avoid problems when they catch me

i dont get the correlation of what youre saying and the picture you posted

>face and body like that

not eating and wearing 10 pounds of makeup isnt good looks.

>"she"......

Damn she cute

>Hillary won
haha, stop your lying.

Then why isn't she President?

Checkmate, soyboy.

Moron, top models only have their jobs because of nepotism. Even if you're 10x more attractive than every top model you'll never make it. That's why all of these models in the news are absolutely hideous even with make up compared to women I see in public.

There's still hope for the american society if enough people think like you.

Hillary wasn't the best candidate but hating on the republicans it's the sane thing to do.

That's impossible, there are not that many electoral votes.

That's why 45 golfs every day of his 'presidency'. Only way he can win anything is to score less than his opponent...

Which is why Hillary is in the White House, right? Right?

Kek

Still that stupid conspiracy theory? Just let it go and stop spamming it like a brainless monkey.

But she lost by 43 Electoral votes

>golfs every day

>

Damn...... look how cheap those cigarettes are.

>1 post by this ID

You faggots fall for it every time

Today I will remind them

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-warns-california-clean-voter-registration-lists-face-federal-lawsuit/
>In the letter, Judicial Watch noted that Los Angeles County officials “informed us that the total number of registered voters now stands at a number that is a whopping 144% of the total number of resident citizens of voting age.”

laalmanac.com/election/el02.php
>Turnout (of Registered Voters)
>2016 General Election 3,544,115 69.5%

>69.5% of 144% of the total voters is 100.08% of the voting population in LA
>100.08% of people voted
>100.08%

>she
lol, I think you all might be gay

this is kino as fuck senpai

>DeOrzZNo
I heard that name before...

Let's do Voter ID's and then see what the numbers are
This scares the Democrat

i never said she you fucking retard

Sauce! I need to meet her or else. Jfc she's straight out of my wet dreams

3 million electoral votes? Oh wait, you mean popular votes, which haven't mattered since.....oh wait, they've NEVER mattered!

>Hillary won by 3 million votes
Gee, I wonder how?
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/07/17/cincinnati-illegal-voting/2530119/

CINCINNATI — Calling her a common criminal who abused her authority as a poll worker, a judge Wednesday sent a Cincinnati woman to prison for five years following her illegal voting conviction.
n a case watched around the country, Melowese Richardson was a Hamilton County poll worker from 1998 until her arrest earlier this year when she was charged with eight counts of illegal voting. In May, she accepted a plea deal and was convicted of four counts in exchange for the other four being dismissed.
She was convicted of voting twice in the 2012 election and voting three times — in 2008, 2011 and 2012 — for her sister, Montez Richardson, who has been in a coma since 2003.
Others convicted
• Sister Marguerite Kloos, 55, of Delhi Township, Ohio, voted last fall via absentee ballot for another nun who died before she could cast her vote. Kloos lost her job as a dean at the College of Mount Saint Joseph and was placed on probation. She could have her conviction erased and be eligible to vote again.

• Russell Glassop, 76, of Symmes Township, Ohio, submitted his wife's absentee ballot after she died in 2012. He was placed on probation but could have his conviction erased and be eligible to vote again.

• Richardson, 58, of Cincinnati, was convicted of casting illegal votes in 2012 when she was a poll worker. She was sent to prison for five years.

Three others — Margaret I. Allen, 64, formerly of Loveland, Ohio; Ernestine Strickland, 84, of Memphis, Tenn.; and Andre Wilson, 49, of Cincinnati — have cases pending.

thank you my good neighbor.
demotards will forever be retarded.
still sucks you guys are screwed with the shit that is trudeau though.

That's a man, baby

Seriously why would they even bother voting twice in california. It wouldve been blue no matter what

and she still lost gee what a loser

>get 3 million more votes
>still managed to lose
what a fucking loser

Reminder. Trump is a time traveller.

>lose the election with 3 million more votes than your opponent

LMFAO

I wasn't even talking about the person in OP's pic, I was telling that one guy that super models don't get their jobs because they're super attractive.

That's the April 2012 issue of People Style Watch. That girl is now 300 lbs and has 5 kids. Forget it.

All shareblue employees belong in an oven

>If you count

and none of that happened... if it did it would call into question the results of the entire election for every single office that year. You have to be a total dumb fuck to think the current system is able to be defrauded with a handful of voters. It's too decentralized and has too many over sight bodies. Never mind the over all crappy 60% voter turn out and 40% in mid-term that still results in a 120+ million votes.
I know you midwest people have very little to no education but at least read up on the how the current system works before you start batting around the idea of large scale fraud.
It's just not possible given the logistics requirements to statistically impact a national election without full electronic and central voting. Then a conspiracy to change those votes on a national level, with in every state. Just not possible in our current system as shown by every study into fraud ever done.
You can't defraud a national election with a few buses and a list of a voters not purged from the poll data yet.

This. Most "supermodels" are 6/10 bronzed skin-and-bone makeup advertisments.

we didnt get peace and prosperity day as a national holiday you retard

We got something close enough.

No reason why republicans wouldnt do this either

>45
It's President Trump to you

>close enough
>not on sep11th
>not a new national holiday

Where?, my posting here it's mysterious and I need to solve the puzzle with the ids and the post numbers.

I'd like to pound her vagina and make her cry, if you know what I mean.

I worked at this cuck pharm for a few months lmao

>Black Cube Jew shill trying so hard to shill but just hastening Israel's demise.

>No reason why republicans wouldnt do this either
Show me one case.
Protip: you can't

I love this irony. Shareblue is literally trolling pol and these autists are all falling for it.

Are women, numales, faggots and niggerwoke niggers gonna pull this shit for 8 years?

Bitch republicans whining about a 'rigged' political system but don't want shit to do with the popular vote because they know they'll lose.

how am i shilling? im stating facts you retard. sep11th wasnt declared peace and prosperity day nor was it a national holiday

and she spent 9X as much

Yep, and the Dodgers threw more strikes than the Astros. Good for them.

Wealthy golfer here. You can match play or Stableford format where more points or holes won declares victory.

Because nobody gives a fuck, voter fraud is a minority at best. Besides it's appearently pretty easy to vote twice and not get caught if I have to believe Sup Forums. Other than that most retards that would vote twice dont live in a swing state anyway so the outcome never changes at all.

Yea and if Mexicans were right wingers Obama would have built a 100ft tall wall from San Diego to the Gulf of Mexico.

Fuck your illegal votes. We got our orange zionist in there now bend over faggots

FUCK CALIFORNIA
>FUCK CALIFORNIA
FUCK CALIFORNIA
>FUCK CALIFORNIA
If you subtract California from the US, Trump won the popular vote by about 1.5 million.
And that is precisely why we have an electoral college. So that the denizens of ONE retarded state don't decide the election for EVERYONE ELSE.

The votes is soft, pasty city people shouldn't count for as much as frontier folk.

In 2012 I voted 3 times in California. Once for Romney and twice for Big Bird. So yes, it's really easy to commit voter fraud, it's really easy for illegals to vote

>says the tripfag

So she won, but still lost?

>no wall, only prototype fences
>no obamacare repeal
>no tax reform, only more tax cuts for the rich
>hillary not locked up
>no mass deportations
>muslim ban blocked TWICE
>cabinet full of globalists
>israeli puppet, total shabbos goy

i regret my vote... every. single. fucking. day.

Yeah now you got (((Trump)))

>its a guy

well now i want to kill him

>Belgium
Jesus H. Christ

>larp larp larp
Sure you do chief, sure you do

Well guess what, because of the electoral vote system some citizens vites would be worth more than others. If you live in a confirmed blue/red state then politicians dont give a fuck aboit you. The mental gymnastics onhere are crazy.

fuck off it's all fraud she only got around 29% of the total vote. don't forget to sage all fields

So much this. But his cultists are too busy choking on his dick to notice.

And democracy destroyed Greece

you little lefty lambs will come around.

I forgive you for being stupid.

American politics have way more entertainment value than belgian politics. Here we have actual debates and our candidates aren't like toddlers screaming at each other, it's nice but gets boring fast.

Women, non property owners, and even niggers are allowed to vote.

Why do they never reply to these posts

hillary got 3 million nigger votes doe

Because some people like OP believe the election is won by popular vote

You can thank my grandfather for that.
Sgt US Army 15th infantry european theater

California is not as blue as you might think.

It really wouldn't take much to flip Cali if the fraud votes were reigned in

This goes both ways. Whenever i give proof Drumpf is a retard -> no answer and they just go off somewhere else screaming the same nonsense again. We just can't handle things that go against our beliefs, we're weak.

>some citizens votes would be worth more than others
"Welcome to the Senate; here every state gets equal representation, whether you're Rhode Island or Texas!"

What's your point user? It's not as simple as getting rid of the electoral college. You'd have rewrite the whole construct and disband entire states. And I for one despise the federal gov too much to see my precious NC be conquered and the 10th Amendment nullified any further.
>"I salute the flag of North Carolina and pledge to the Old North State love, loyalty, and faith."

>Whenever i give proof Drumpf is a retard

>Drumpf is a retard
>Debate me conservatards

You have to go back

>American "democracy" btw

At a state level, popular vote does count, densest regions are blue so yes california is still very much a blue state.