I have came to accept that being Mongolian is peak human capacity

>genetic uniformity, an entire country bred by the sperm of gengis Kahn
>defeated Alexander the great (((faggot))) with horses alone
>have no need for electricity, can summon spirits through throat singing
>killed millions of chinks
>open land, flat, and live in huts
>if someone fucks with you, you can kill them and take their wife and daughters as a prize
>throat singing
Why are you not Mongolian faggot? All worship the great horde

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_aQ87WjJFy8
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
youtube.com/watch?v=-Y3Dl0BGFfw
youtube.com/watch?v=XJqk8-GWBkU
youtu.be/I1_1Re0fTR8
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3583390/
youtube.com/watch?v=eNmCKpJ52W0
youtube.com/watch?v=-wT9OT6dDOo
youtube.com/watch?v=3encA6KYQUI
youtube.com/watch?v=NiO3Wbj_9Nk
youtube.com/watch?v=Vc43pzGwjPM
youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
youtube.com/watch?v=fo3l9O_aF-s
youtu.be/7b1egQpIjLs
youtube.com/watch?v=VTCJ5hedcVA
youtube.com/watch?v=tsVzm-rgS-w
youtube.com/watch?v=-WEJxqS91aA
youtube.com/watch?v=fjShQolUCcM&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cool song

Father from Kazakhstan with Mongolian ancestry, I fucking hate it.

If you're talking about the Mongol nomadic lifestyle, this makes sense.
If you're talking about the modernised lifestyle ala Ulaanbaatar, youtube.com/watch?v=_aQ87WjJFy8

Don't it's a valuable ethnic background, only racist europeans would think otherwise.

And chinks but they don't have souls since the Huan dinasty.

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

this is surprisingly awesome

Mongolians are pretty cool for non whites, but the story of Alexander the Great fucking little boy servants was literally made up by a Jew. There are no sources for it. One Jewish author poisoned the well on that for generations.

She has wonderful titties.
This thread makes me want to watch Marco Pollo again.

the middle eastern portion of your ancestry from the stans is more of a stain than the mongolian

amen brother

youtube.com/watch?v=-Y3Dl0BGFfw
They really are

Beautiful, better than Marco Borsato.

I have a mongolian neighbour who studies medicine here
Nice guy but kinda retarded in the adorable way

Hey I love this song

The lyrics are about Genghis Khan. Pretty cool

Middle Eastern? Nah. Mother is Latvian.

wtf I never heard about that
Is it like the Micheal Jackson fucking little kids thing?

Sup Forums is the last place I would expect this video. Saw it a long time ago its fucking awesome.

I too am proud of my Finnish Heritage.

Sisu, serkku!

GO HOME

Praise the creators.

Ay, at least I got away with not having the gook lookin eyes

>you will never hunt wolves and foxes with a fucking Eagle.

>why live?

people from kashakstan are like 70% monglian 30% middle eastern

you have sandnigger blood

Marco polo brought the true history back.

I've been thinking how those battles went and I guess horses are overpowered against infantry, specially when you have bows. You can just run away forever and the enemy probably dies of exhaustion before your horses, and even if the horses die you can continue with 100% stamina. You can keep shooting your enemies from safe distance and if they don't have bows they're fucked.

those are inuit, son

>in the adorable way
What do you mean
Also
>medicine
>retarded

How is that possible?

>1 Bitcoin = 35653646.07 Mongolian Tugrik
Im movin to mongolia fellas, future multimillionaire right fucking here

Source, thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJqk8-GWBkU the Mongols were some of the greatest chads to ever live

>ywn be an irl pokemon trainer

If you really looked into it you would know that Gengis Khan was really a European Aryan who came to rule the Mongol Empire. Each successive generation of his was diluted by filthy asian blood until his genetic potency was lost and his Empire fragmented into nothing.

i just want to take a moment to plug dan carlin's podcast about Genghis Khan and the golden horde.

>they don't have souls since the Huan dinasty

I Huan'der why

I loved playing Shogun Total War Mongol Invasion for the music in it. It still stands up.

youtu.be/I1_1Re0fTR8

How mad are you that we were abandoned before seeing Prestor John?

Being mongol in todays world sucks though.

>you can buy mongian pussy for 10$

Most mongorian woman nowadays are prostitutes.

Yeah. Mongolian women are God Tier. Tall, curvy with fat asses. Fuck like trucks

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3583390/

stop being retarded

>implying Mongolians are gooks
>implying you don't want a harem of Mongolian women to cater to you as you hunt to feed them and your children

Nou, die twee achtergrond zangeressen van toen...

False

I like to think koreans and japs are basically mongolian ancestry. Europeans too - especially the scandi's. The brits/german/french being mainly neaderthal and viking ancestry.

Modern East Asian/American is optimal genetics in the world IMO

Shit, I thought there was suppose to be a season 3...

youtube.com/watch?v=eNmCKpJ52W0

youtube.com/watch?v=-wT9OT6dDOo

Must watch, goooood shit

>Defeated several times by the Vietnamese and the Japanese
>Peak human capacity
I'll give them Japan because the Mongols weren't known for their navy, but Vietnam?
They weren't restricted by any rules of warfare like the US and had their shit kicked in 3 times (5 if you include the exiled Vietnamese prince that settled in Korea)

Fucking amazing people. Be Genghis Khan, have a dream to conquer the World, create the largest land empire in history.

stop being retarded user

you think theres some magical barrier on the open plains that prevents you from being similar to the sandniggers that live 300 miles from you?

If the Mongols are so badass, how come their territory has been reduced to the size of New Jersey and they're basically just a Chinese autonomous territory?

They don't seem so badass to me.

>Alexander the great
>(((faggot)))

DELET THIS

Altai mongols are pretty good in some creepy music making. I was even at one of their live gigs. Kind of impressive and mysterious i must say, especially when you smoked some weed before.
youtube.com/watch?v=3encA6KYQUI

also this - youtube.com/watch?v=NiO3Wbj_9Nk

Traditional Mongol attire is aesthetic as hell, people look exotic and tough as nails, and history is as glorious as it is bloody.

And don't get me started on throat singing.
I've been obsessing over that stuff/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vc43pzGwjPM

I have my thoughts on ethic pride, but you should consider yourself fortunate having such a deep backround.

they are closer to mongs than chinese but not by a lot. their basal population descends from the same people but chinese introgressed into jp/kr over time

Mongolia is one of the largest countries on earth. Israel is about the size of New Jersey

>we wuz khans

youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
this one's even better desu

impressive
youtube.com/watch?v=fo3l9O_aF-s

stop doing drugs

do they speak russian?

Mongolians are the Asian master race
They have the best culture which involves Hunting, Throat singing and dancing. Basically nomads, despise chinks and all other rice eyed.

7/7 Would inseminate

kek

Whats this about alexander the great?? did he even fight the mongols?

albeit an attempt at resisting my ancestral desire toward racism - I feel little culturally with the chinese - there exists an inherent flaw in them which I fail to identify. I suspect a closer relation to the african - but it fails in view of science. The current paradigm of culture within the state points toward a hive mind that I fail to relate to ....appreciably.

It's basically Asian culture mixed with Nordic culture. Truely inspiring
youtu.be/7b1egQpIjLs

Very, very, few people in the West live as real as these people these days..

>defeated alexander the great
they lived over a millennium apart, nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTCJ5hedcVA

this is my favorite and best song. fucking awesome

>>open land, flat
he's literally standing on top of a mountain

this. Mongols are some of the last Aryans

here is an awesome story about the mongols. i love it!

this isn't by accident. the anthropologists and historians will one day admit to the mongol influence upon the nordic culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=tsVzm-rgS-w

One of my all time favs

That's a Hill for non-flatlanders

their fla has been identified long ago

chinese are like italians or modern scandis

they lost to the mongol invaders and became corrupt in an attempt to prevent foreigners from taking advantage of their altruism. china cannot reform in one day or even 50 years. neither can germany/seden. they are gonna be fucked for generations

there is nothing that bad about their genes

Thank you for sharing this. It speaks to me on a level I can't fully grasp the depth of just yet, but it is enjoyable.

fuck can't find it right now but there's a documentary about Mongolians born with blonde/red hair and blue eyes (while having a chink face) and it's suspected it's because of viking invasions back in the day.

not mongols, but it fits the thread theme

>can summon spirits through goat singing

What does the instrument un the op do, then? Is it used to channel spirits

The most impressive thing is their throat singing. Especially live, very atmospheric.
youtube.com/watch?v=-WEJxqS91aA

Thanks for the thread it makes a change from raging about how fucked up things are in the West..

“And all who heard should see them there,
And all should cry, Beware! Beware!
His flashing eyes, his floating hair!
Weave a circle round him thrice,
And close your eyes with holy dread,
For he on honey-dew hath fed,
And drunk the milk of Paradise.”
― Samuel Taylor Coleridge, Kubla Khan

I suddenly have the urge to ride a horse across a massive open expanse

yes - a sharing amongst the true influence upon the world today.

both lovers of meat, land, freedom, etc.

I know the horse is probably stong as fuck but it's comically small.

just tell people youre from finland, theyll call you the master race

they arent genetically uniform though, they are one of the biggest soups of genetic material around

A friend of mine is half mongolian she's qt

It's more likely that they have a common ancestor

Indeed. Especially in combination with what sounds like a bird in their songs. That one especially perplexes me on how they produce it.

source? pretty sure the epicanthic fold and all things asian came outta the proto-mongol...

>defeated Alexander the great (((faggot))) with horses alone
Wait what? The succesor states Bactria and the seleucid empire faced a lot of steppe peoples but not exactly mongols

Fits the people riding on their back

>Burger education
If anything they've been bleached by Russians.
There is no Arabic blood to be found east of the Caucasus in Asia. Pakistanis are just Muslim poos and Afghans are Iranians. Past Afghanistan they're mostly chinks with some Iranian/poo here and there, and some Jews too for some reason.

How can white people even compete?

youtube.com/watch?v=fjShQolUCcM&t=0s

Yeh, Mongolian ponies..small, fast and very hardy, ideal for the shoot and run tactics unlike the heavier Western horses..

I've been to Mongolia.

It's largely empty as most people go to China/Russia for work. Ulaanbaatar, has signs posted everywhere warning tourists not to go out after dark due to "roving gangs of drunken men". Busted dudes are everywhere passed out all over the streets. It reminded me of seeing the shittiest native reserve in Canada except even more shittier and drunk.

The chicks look ethnic Han chinese but they all have gigantic tits. If a Mongolian guy (who will be drink, guaranteed) catches you with one of their chicks he will probably initiate a knife fight it's basically a Klingon society but without any honor left, so just degenerate drunks acting like goofs.

Rural Mongolia was cool, still drunks there too

>Paganism it's doing drugs.

Well yeah

Thank you for the /comfy/ thread, OP.