How Can I Like Trump When His Policies Harm Me?

I followed Trump and memed for him legit since I remember the christmas of 2015 talking about him with my family and saying he's based as shit. Problem is all his policies harm me. My dads construction company now has to buy American wood which is more expensive harming the business. Stock market is up and I was only just allowed to invest in the stock market when i turned 18 last week so it's like now it's already too high for me to invest in. So i lost the opportunity to do so. Trump also made the dollar worth less so when we buy food imported from Canada it's more expensive.

So I want to like Trump since i like being part of the alt-right community and stuff but it's really hard like i think of Trump and it's an immediately negative thought since he's harming me financially.

At the same time I spend pretty much all day memeing my ass off and he's making the memes way better by triggering the sjws and the fake news, so maybe that all makes up for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zk3ruapRQZk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's what you get for being a rUral retard. You voted for this, you own it.

Nice B8 M8

I'm not rural though I live in a suburb which is way more city-like than rural. Also I never voted for him i was 17 when he was elected.

You promoted American only interests and now you're mad that your cheap dad can't outsource from the bugmen? Fuck off, your daddy should've been buying American lumber anyway.

Virgin city soyboys voted for Hillary, rural and suburban Chads voted for Trump

>kekistani flag
>it's b8 so i'm saging
>i'll answer you seriously though

Don't be a selfish cunt. America is more important than you.

Buying American lumber would harm Americans. Here's why. American lumber is more expensive so by buying from them he'd have to sell for higher causing inflation. Next by buying from them he's basically employing Americans as tree-cutters. However the market invisiable hand basically says it would be more efficeint for that job to be done by Canada and Americans would get jobs exporting something to Canada.

I am an American shouldn't I bene... oh wait you're trolling nvm.

>now it's already too high for me to invest in.

retard

Everything you said is stupid.

>the stock market being high is harming me financially
>Trump also made the dollar worth less
>I'm 18

It's not bait, he's just a fucking moron who's barely old enough to be considered an adult with 0 understanding of anything he's talking about. Saged

Wait so do you think the market will go up even higher? Doesn't it crash every once in a while?

It's literally just a summary of what Milton Friedman said in the 80s.

More evidence to support my assertion that OP isn't baiting. He is really this stupid. Saged

No, it doesn't. You're just a fucking Jew whose upset your Jew daddy can't make even more money by appealing to foreign insects than his own countrymen. You'd sell out your neighbor for money and to satisfy your lust.

You're clearly stupid. Enjoy your ban. You want the dollar to be HIGH not low you dumbass. You have a disability.

>Everything you said is stupid.
>i kNo mOaR thAN thE guY thAts LivInG iT

I just summarized what Milton friedman said, if you didn't agree with everything i said you're a subhuman you're so stupid

It benefits everyone though. Free trade benefits all involved.

Keep posting I want everyone to see the depths of your retardation. Saged

It benefits the bug men than rip off our daddy with shit lumber he then peddles to Americans so he can garner more profit.

These threads again. They start up whenever Trump does rally speeches.

Oh ok yeah i totally agree. The most intelligent economicst to ever live was a retard. I got it

youtube.com/watch?v=zk3ruapRQZk

Then Canadians have more money, so they buy American goods for the same amount my dad would have bought wood off you more. So your dads make just as much money PLUS the money is worth more since free trade lowered the general price

>I just summarized what Milton friedman said, if you didn't agree with everything i said you're a subhuman you're so stupid

10/10 argument.

HAHAHAHAHAH I LOVE WATCHING TRUMPIES WALLOW IN THE WORLD THEY CREATED FOR THEMSELVES

just follow him without question like a mindless bootlicker, thats pol's tactic

Keep it up, you're doing wonders. saged

>My dads construction company now has to buy American wood
>Stock Market too high to invest in
>dollar worth less
>i like being part of the alt-right community
you're either too young or too stupid
you obviously don't belong here, run along to r_thedonald

Thanks. I'm the captain of the debate team at school. It's not saying much since like no one cares about it but still. I watch a lot of Ben Shapiro so i know all the ways to strike an argument down and how to form up arguments that are impenetrable.

You're too stupid for my thread screw off.

Is this a new shareblue tactic I smell? All shareblue shills deserve cancer.

lmao. saged

Why does everyone think I'm a shill?

because you made a real good point about why Trump and the right is cancer

they can smell in on you
you wreak of someone who doesn't belong
if you really "got it" you'd understand

You're not supposed to make the bait so obvious.

because your pasta is stale

And you're being banned for trolling

And another troll gets the ban!

I am new to Sup Forums

>I am new to Sup Forums
obviously
lurk moar
saged

SAging is against the rules, enjoy your ban

You are beyond retarded. Saged

You have special needs

>My dads construction company now has to buy American wood which is more expensive harming the business.

Doug Fir has always been American and Canadian. Where else would you get it?

I don't know I don't pay attention to that shit I just know I will be inheriting less

>Trump also made the dollar worth less so when we buy food imported from Canada it's more expensive.

It also helps American exports.

The whole point of exporting is for the import. Lower dollar means we have to export more for the same amount of imports.

>I will be inheriting less

Your dad can barely make it in construction. How were you going to inherit anything in the first place? Lumber is still cheap as hell.

>The whole point of exporting is for the import.

Are you old enough to post here? Exports are for the money, the expanded customer base and the domestic jobs.

And the whole point of money is to buy things dumbass. My dad explained this all to me and he used to know milton friedman. I know I'm dumb but when it comes to this I know what I'm saying

Oo good one, did you practice that one in front of a mirror? Saged

This is the kid calling other people special needs lmao

>I want to like Trump since i like being part of the alt-right community and stuff

I don't for one second believe this isn't some meme shill post.

> I know I'm dumb
yes
>but when it comes to this I know what I'm saying
lmao no you don't, all you're doing is poorly repeating what other people attempted to explain to you

saged

He can make it easily. Problem is he wants to make more money

Lol you are so stupid it's comedy gold

You are doing some shit tier trolling

>My dad explained this all to me

Your dad is a fucken knuckle dragging retard construction worker. Don't listen to that moron.

>My dads construction company now has to buy American wood which is more expensive harming the business.
So, before this your dad was an economic traitor who shanked his countrymen in the back to save a few pennies and nickles?

He bought the company from a construction worker with his inheritance money when he couldn't make it in investment banking he doesn't know anything about construction. He went to Yale as well so he knows his shit

>And the whole point of money is to buy things

If you buy things from americans they'll buy things from americans and etc. The more money you spend locally the better off we all are collectively.

Your idiot dad can only see the short view of things.

Buying foreign goods is good for the country though. It lowers the price of goods

>Problem is he wants to make more money

So he wants to sell out america for his own personal profit.

You are literally spewing mercantilism. You are very stupid. If a country just exported but never imported it would drown in inflation since money would come in but not leave

No. He wants to make more money which will make america great as well

>Buying foreign goods is good for the country though.
No it isn't, it's outsourcing of national wealth.
>It lowers the price of goods
Which screws over domestic producers.

>He bought the company from a construction worker with his inheritance money when he couldn't make it in investment banking he doesn't know anything about construction. He went to Yale as well so he knows his shit

What kind of idiot buys a construction company (with his 'inheritence') if he doesn't know construction? This guy is getting more stupid and improbable by the minute.

>You are literally spewing mercantilism.
You mean the economic system America ran on from before the Founding until the middle of the 20th century?

>memeflag
Are you even American?

>If a country just exported but never imported

Strawman. You need to stop putting words into others' mouth.

still better than hillary m8.

>No. He wants to make more money which will make america great as well

It would make your retarded dad great, not america. But that's obviously not going to happen.

>Muh expensive American lumber
Shut up fag, American trees are better.

>went to yale
>couldn't make it in investment banking
D O U B T

colleges and universities are tools for nepotism, if your dad went to yale and just applied to a bank on wall street he would instantly get a job IRREGARDLESS of if he knew his shit or not (provided he did this about 10-15 years ago

The good people of Oregon thank you for your timber purchase.

People were getting laid off left and right from that industry hope it rebounds.

>japmoot is personally banning everyone who sages my thread
>you're the one who's trolling

lol. saged

Last time I checked when you import stuff you are bringing more wealth into the country in exchange for paper money

Because it had a high profit margin and the boomer selling it was retiring dumbass. He has a guy who knows construction running it. Trunp knows knows nothing about vodka but had has a brand

show us your country.

Yeah the system of economic illiteracy

Don't falsey accuse me of anything you liar.

Well obviously

He did get a job at a bank but they fired him after consistent under preferomance. He's not dumb it's just that hard to maintain a job there it was Morgan Stanley

And they were getting more productive jobs

Yoy are trolling since you know I'm right but are trying to piss me off

post your real flag, where are you really from shill?

that sounds dumb to me, it is actually super easy to hold onto these "high" stress jobs

>Buying American wood
How does that affect your father though
Obviously every one has to buy American wood and since the industry is totally domestic and in your case probably very local

ALL OF YOUR COMPETITION IS OFFERING THE SAME PRICES.

Post your real flag. You obviously don't belong on Sup Forums and its hilarious.

It's incredibly difficult you have to conside all factors of the market before investments

Lower profit margin. We have to raise prices which means less people buying.

You don't buy individual stocks, AI/hedge funds and lightening speed trading bots have made that impossible.

As average joe you buy Vanguard Index Funds, which take the average of the S&P 500 or the entire stock market itself, which is proven to rise every decade. You buy Vanguard because they have the lowest management fees meaning you aren't turbo kiked.

So, dumping your money betting on the stock market average you make a bunch of money because Trump is MakingAmericaGreatAgain(tm). What you should be doing is going on some federal jobs site and collecting your Trump bucks since no more 'diversity' hires being forced.

this you OP?

majority of it is actually just discrete fourier analysis this is why wall street is hiring more engineers now, because engineers are FORCED to learn this stuff well but bankers and business men are subpar idiots who cannot do simple fourier analysis also majority of it is already automated

How did he get tits like that? Is this peek soyboy performance?

>I don't like to take medicine because it harms me, as it tastes bad.

Have some foresight, child.

You might be the dumbest person in human history.

Also, being mad because the stock market is up is ridiculous and proves you have no value.

But thr stock market is high. It's not like it will rise forever

Engineers are literal retard autists. I don't buy this bullshit

If you think a rising stock market is good you are very dumb and I hope you have cancer

My taxes went down and I have gold level insurance for much cheaper before King Nigger fucked everything up.

Also deportation videos are the best fap material on the web,

>If you think a rising stock market is good you are very dumb and I hope you have cancer
You can buy puts retard. Short it if you think it's due for a correction. A rising stock market, by definition, is a good thing.

Has anyone noticed OP is a complete shill, and not even in the US?

>engineers are literal retard autists
you got the autist part right, rest is wrong, those engineers are probably 15 times smarter then your dad, it is honestly funny how LITERALLY EVERY REAL ENGINEER (robotics mechanical civil chemical electrical financial) have much more because of trump

it is good companies have more capital to use to make better products

yes i have but i can choose between studying for my eng courses and shitposting on Sup Forums what would you do?

Do freelance work instead of "memeing all day" if youre starving.

And vote Hillary in 2020, you will fit in better with that crowd.