Male nurse in a woman's prison AMA

I just finished my 1st contract in an all women's prison. 3 month assignment.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-la-sheriff-scotti-lawsuit-20171101-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5t_9HTqRDDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did any of the girls try and come onto you?

how many did you fugg

I'm also curious about this. Were they after your dick all the time or what?

I've heard almost every female prison guard fucks the inmates. Classic. Get women back in the kitchen.

I worked may ass off to get where I am, I'm not going to shit all over it by fucking around with degenerate female inmates.

But yeah, of course they try.

That wasn't their question. They asked if the inmates came onto you, in which case you would have rejected their advances.

... so greentext some stories...

Its obviously what everyone wants...

I've heard they can be pretty foul and disgusting compared to men. Like smearing shit on walls. Any truth to that?

ah, I see you answered it here. Sorry.

Idc. Just spill the beans, degenerate state worker.

this faggot

Yeah, this. Greentext stories please.

What's the most stupid thing an inmate has done you've experienced while in there?

Is there as much rampant lesbian action as Orange is the New Black leads us to believe?

OP is a fag

>ama
>basically give only yes/no answers

OP youre a real faggot, sage

Get on with it for christ's sake, I'm already fapping at the thought of all this.

greentext stories please

>”According your charts, you’re overdue for a beef injection...” *Takes off pants*

Well, let's hear some stories, you fucking pile of shit.

Literally not the question total faggot

How many of them don't wash the cootch? Is it bad enough to smell?

ask your mom

>be me
>ironically surprised by the number of homosexual women that also work there
>deebly goncerned
>snitches rampant
>mfw the female officers are getting all of the pussy

Cell etiquette generally does not allow for poor personal hygiene, user. Any odor is generally due to an STD or some other medical issue.
t. not the worthless faggot OP

That's it? You'd figure with all the crazy bitches you have to deal with, you'd have better stories.

So you are a state sponsored cucklord? Whew.

I've heard of tons of stories of female inmates seducing/having relations with male workers so they can inevitably blackmail them and get them to smuggle shit in for them.

>sex with female inmate
>bring me a shiv or I'll tell people you raped me and you'll lose your job and end up where I am

Never, ever do anything with an inmate because you will 100% land in hot water.

Imagine a looking beautiful dainty down on their luck female that sends in a med slip asking to be checked out for "foul discharge" 100 fucking times a week. It's not hollywood bro.

How often do they sperg out and spread period blood everywhere?

Fucking hell, your country deserves to be nuclearly annihilated

A staff member killed herself at the property because her GF that also worked there was cheating on her with another gay bitch prisoner. Happy? What a fucking shit storm.

>Friend joins college martial arts club
>Charismatic sensei masterminds a restaurant robbery
>Caught despite ninja disguises
>To lady jail goes friend
>She contracts disease from toilet
>Poor care, infection spreads, can't reproduce

OP do a better job

KIIIIIM LAUNCH THE NUKES NOW

>Happy?

The hell kind of passive aggressive bitch snark is that? YOU started a thread to share your experiences, now you're acting like we're putting upon you by asking for stories? Fuck you, dipshit, no wonder you couldn't get a real job.

Made me KEK

It's not fucking juicy. It's actually nasty. They are always complaining about their vag's dripping. It's about a 65/35% white to black ratio. A few mezitos here and there. There is one that looks just like fucking George Lopez.

Then why did you offer to tell stories? Why did you even start this thread?

Why are you such a faggot

Sage thread

Pssss. I only needs to go in options

>>She contracts disease from toilet

That's not where she got it you retard lmao how naive are you? Why would you believe that?

>There is one that looks just like fucking George Lopez
you banged it didn't you, OP? Be honest!

Are there any female prisoners who could kick your ass?

Please restart the cold war ivan...

I did not consider that, you're right. Sorry. Honestly I expected it to be a little more exciting too but it just wasn't. Maybe it's because I wasn't there to get pussy but it is what it is. The ;ladies can't openly flirt with you. Their ranglers will get jealous as fuck and beat tgheir ass, um, like a fucking crazy controlling dude would... so even if they fell inlove with you at first sight (stretching it at this point) their female compatriots would kick the shit out of them for even trying. I see a lot of true loving though. Women openly yelling out the windows.. "I love you" to passers by.

Greentext a story of one of them trying to rape you or fuck off

sage

Lick the seat

OP couldn't tell a decent story if you handed him a Shakespeare book and held a gun to his head.

Probably the janitor larping as a guard. Not even sexually depraved whores would fuck his broom sweeping ass.

I'd probably beat the shit out of you irl because you're such a cunt. also, your stories suck ass

Honestly I've never met a woman that I didn't think I could ultimately choke the fuck out if I had to but there are some chiks there that look just like fucking dudes. 6' 240 lbs dudes. They honor testosterone therapy if they were already on it upon entrance. I was SO fucking pissed when I found this out.

I've always read that women's prisons, while less dangerous than men's prisons, are much more disgusting due to women's hygiene issues. True or false? I'll bet you could eat their discharge with a spoon like yogurt.

What percent go lesbian when they get in ?

i hear them whores be very nasty on the hygiene and whit the day room

Have you ever been made to perform a cavity search?

>Be me, male nurse. Kek
>Work in women's prison, surrounded by tough women all day, and I'm a bit of a beta
>One spicy little latina keeps coming to the infirmary for all sorts of reasons, always when I'm there.
>It usually a cold or the flu, allergies or something like that
>She stepped it up last weekend
>Comes in for a full blown pelvic exam, and I'm the only one on duty.

Finish my story OP

>I was SO fucking pissed when I found this out.
Manlet confirmed

>making an "ama" thread wasn't already a hint

>i was SO fucking pissed
what'd you do about it? mumble to yourself?

Please just delete this thread. You're a spastic and you're beyond cringe.

>shittiest thread of the year award

Good thing I stayed up late to witness this.

% of niggers?

100% THIS. I came here to let you know that they all have shit tonnes of stupid fucking tats and all of the white women talk like blacks. There's nothing attractive about it.

beta.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-la-sheriff-scotti-lawsuit-20171101-story.html

This guy was my neighbor. I'm pretty sure he was tricked precisely the way you say.

Not leaving until this is answered.

Are male staff and guards allowed to see female prisoners naked? The inverse is true in male prisons.

No we’re finally making progress.

No, I emailed my congressman about it. Now I've come to the internet hate machine to further perpetuate it.

It's EXTREMELY common. It happens in male prisons too, where you do a favor for an inmate and they start blackmailing you with shit like "do this or you'll be in here taking it in the ass"

Tell some stories you grandstanding faggot

>cringes from Sup Forums
You're the real sperg here nigger

DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS

CRINGE

*Queens , and they are political prisoners.

>Nazi flag
>Talking like a dumbfuck
>Le maymays
GET OUT OF MY BOARD!

No Juicy Story...?

What a Faggot...!

I saw a white rural deaf inmate crying in in Correction supervisors office because her black roommate was having sex with her black gf in her bed then slapped her in the face because she had a problem with it. What do?

>my board
nigger you don't even own a toilet

*today

Sounds about right.

I knew a female CO and she actually switched to a men's prison because it was less bullshit. Male prisoners are just all about the power dynamics, women are catty psychobitches.

He needs to poo in loo and you need to stop being a memeflag. I'd say you're even.

It's mostly an ownership thing. I'll never fucking understand the psyche of a lesbian woman. Their girlfriends are literally loser bitches that characterize the worst stereotypes of men.

kek

Make the blacks bang the white with strapons, film it, and then give it to the authorities and claim it was a hate attack.

What are your co-workers like?

Ever done a cavity search? What's that like?

>Make the blacks bang the white with strapons, film it, and then give it to the authorities and claim it was a hate attack.
I'm doing my best not to call someone in this thread a nigger just out of professionalism's sake but you're pushing it.

Any women grope your dick or ass and beg for it?

Or physically assault you?

I'm curious as to how often they fling bodily fluids and waste at him.
OP, care to comment?

>That's not where she got it you retard
youtube.com/watch?v=5t_9HTqRDDg

Gay possessive fucking cat ladies. I had to listen to an entire spill about how the gay supervisor gets her coffee from south africa because muh women business owners. I almost revealed my power level by agreeing that I also had a soft spot for SA farmers, women or not. Honestly it shed light on how women are such group think creatures. In a prison environment women become more aggro and forget femenality. I literally heard a fat cunt staff say that she "knew her pussy was gud" then quote scripture to the other staff in the break room on lunch break. America is over.

jews are not good at storytelling. that's why hollywood is trash and they're losing their control over the goyim.

>GET OUT OF MY BOARD!
Sup Forums isn't for a savage who can't even shit in a toilet

Um, no. You can literally get a rape charge by looking at a woman wrong in a female prison. All they have to do is say it, and then you're on the carpet talking to a mostly gay female staff that hates your fucking testicles. No fucking thanks.

The best part of this bread is watching op crash and burn with his horrendously bad story telling ability

Nigger why do you even work there? It sounds like you have the worst job possible.

How much drugs do you sneak in for the thots?

He's getting better. I'm thinking he'll hit his stride 3 posts before this thread 404s.

Never me user. I say ma'me to all women wheather they deserve it or not and regardless of age, it's how I grew up.