I solved the Israeli/Palestinian conflict

Why does Israel need that section to the south?

The main reason a two state solution has been prevented is that there's no way for both countries to have contiguous borders. But if Israel just gave up that section to the south, which is mostly desert anyway, then both could have contiguous borders, and both could have their own state in peace.

In return for this, we could save a couple trillion dollar wars.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKjxFJfcrcA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusader_states
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shit you’re retarded

Did you just come up with a three state solution?

youtube.com/watch?v=wKjxFJfcrcA

Of course he is. The Jews are going through the 5 stages of grief currently.

denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance

Found the kike!

(YOU)

boy i wonder why israel would be greedy and want more

the Nazi actually created the first Israel settlements not NATO or the UK.
The problem is Israel kept taking lands. Took gaza, Took Golan, shit tried to take the Suez canal.
They just got too greedy.
Israel intentionally attacked the USS liberty even.
I would agree, those southern lands should be given to the Palestinians, so they too can access the ocean.
Israel took too much, God never chose them, they are not special, and they are worse than any white supremacists.
Good idea just chop in in half, split the difference.

>Why does Israel need that section to the south?
Trade obviously. It makes Israel able to conduct trade in both the Mediterranean and the Red Sea.

Just give it all to the jews. who gives a shit anymore. The fucking arabs will die in droves trying to take it back. We should just let everyone kill each other selling weapons to both sides. Watch them all fucking die.

I did two tours in Iraq. Arabs are fucking animals. They don't deserve any land or respect. They just need to die.

Problem fixed.

Israel won't fucking exist you dumb Jews. Get it through your heads. You have an illegitimate terrorist nation that has committed so many crimes it's astronomical. Nobody gives a fuck what you kikes think. It's our world now. Not yours.

See that little piece of water down there? Yeah, access to that is pretty important.

Remember Israel already ceded a lot of territory to Egypt

they should have just accepted the Madagascar plan

lmao we all know what happens when shitskins surprise attack israel... israel always ends up with a new gift of land.

No. No two state solution. Israel belongs to the Jews. muslims have multiple countries in the middle east already, that are majority muslim and controlled by muslims. They just want to take, take, take. They also have Mecca and Medina.

t. Ahmed

can you give us some examples. Ive heard a few stories. But you have an ability to give a copy pasta.

what is that red in the UAE

lol, mudslimes are really top cucks; the fully encircled jews and didndu nuffin

Israel tried to steal the Suez Canal even.
Fuck they wanted to control all trade.
Every muslim on the dirt showed up and beat Israels ass too.
Israel did not have a right to take Golan and gaza, or keep building zionist settlements.

Israel wont last. You are not an actual ally, and Jews are not a race just a cult really.

>Israel did not have a right to take Golan and gaza

Maybe the Arabs should have acted peacefully towards Israel then

The arabs got their country completely colonized
Imagine if China landed ships on your shore and captured Washington DC

Supposedly Israel MUST have this land for some retarded religious reason, creating a massive disturbance in the world. They should take as little as they can, not expand all over the map.

Arabs were deceived by the brits after the collapse of the Ottoman empire.

The empire called for Jihad but the brits offered land in order to prevent it, but you can't trust the eternal.

sure.

Arabs running orphanage. Turns out they were whoring the kids out for heroin. Some of the kids were like 6 or 7.

3 months later see the 2 of the same guys. This time running a school. 2 months later. Caught doing same thing. Come back 9 months later. Guess what I see?

One of the guys. This time working in a childrens shop. Knows English. He starts talking to us. Thought it was funny. like "haha my old friend good to see you again".

Child rape in arabic countries isn't a big deal. no one cares. he couldn't understand why we had a problem with it.

Why not send the Israelis to US instead and return the stolen land to Arabs. No red dot in the middle of all that green. And we can get rid of our rapefugees by sending them to former Israeli area.
Problem solved.

because arabs always need to fight with someone. let the jews do it

>I solved the Israeli Palestinian Conflict

>Giving up the territorial rights to airstrike anything moving through this geographical chokepoint.
Are you stupid?

Wait. Why are you burgers fighting Israeli wars then? Btw, are you a burger or a Jew?

Why don't Christians escalate the problem by establishing a third state in the mix.

I never said that they SHOULD have it, I simply explained why it's of strategic importance. Calm down nigger.

Israel's territory hasn't been desputed by war since 1963. Therefore, Syria and Palestine accepted the borders of Israel.

It's the basic tenant of property.

desu we should bring back the crusader states.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusader_states

This

I solved it too.

>Letting Palestinians don anything except move to turkey
Kill yourself, kikes can get fucked by that land was forefitted long ago and belonged to the allies therefore it's Jew clay

Please no, we don't need more Hollywood executives.

I'm going to broad-stroke the argument and let ya know that nobody gives a shit about brown people and palestinian's less than all.
It'd be better if they all died and Israel had their spot of dirt.
I don't even know why I should care about the tribes of david attempting to claim their piece of history but go for it.
I don't argue with my crazy neighbors uncle when he says this pond is his, it doesn't effect me.

The only true solution... blow up a huge nuke in mid jerusalem. City will be uninhabitable for a long time. Dome of rock, wailing wall, etc.... all fucking gone. No holy shit to fight over anymore.

Israel is still on the map though.

There was already a two-state solution, then every arab state around them invaded them.
Why should they give back the land they seized?

>City will be uninhabitable for a LONG time.
it has to be Chernobyl nuclear plant ou greater tier. Chernobyl Exclusion Zone like

Sudden influx of NWO/kike shills.

Just czeching out this underrated post

>Gass all kikes in the world
>No more jews
>No more war in the middle east
>Peace in the world

>Palestinian
>Palestine

Does. Not. Exist.

>all land is created equal

jesus christ, why do americans feel the need to spout retarded bullshit when they know nothing?

>Taking Islam's advice
>Taking Nazi's advice
>Taking U.N.'s advice

lolololol

>Nazis got BTFO by Jews and Americans

..and you can talk because why? Your existence is fucking fringe, you do not matter except in the bowels of the Internet.

cool.
not a shill though
just a drunk guy been posting on Sup Forums fora long while who doesn't give a shit about brown people and idiots who think isreal having a nation is a bad thing
>jews are bad
dude you fell for the meme
i love how people always forget the point of this forum is to be wrong and joke

exactly. why do we even need Yishrael? serious question.

>Supposedly Israel MUST have this land for some retarded religious reason
It's more or less for shoah reasons. Any criticism of Israel is met with swift accusations

>jews or moslems
heathens

>not putting them both back under the boot of the British.

Perhaps a good idea. With Jerusalem under Christian rulers even better.