Why are there no sidewalks in almost anywhere in the USA? You literally need a car to cross a street in most places

Why are there no sidewalks in almost anywhere in the USA? You literally need a car to cross a street in most places.

IDK where you went but most places have sidewalks.

The US just has shitty foot traffic and public transport infrastructure in general. Auto/Gas lobbying groups were very powerful in the 50's and 60's and they cut up a lot of neighborhoods with wide roads and highways. Very shitty for the poor, especially since you can't even own a cheap used car without paying a mandatory car insurance payment to the insurance companies.

>tfw burgers are nostalgic for this time

Sidewalks would be nice in america on paper but in reality this country has 3rd world culture. Do you really want to walk around in a country where cops shoot first and ask later? Where people on chinese designer drugs drive around? Where you can get beaten by feral halfbreeds for a new worldstar video?

Hell theres a lot of streets/parking lots around here designed like shit you wouldnt even feel safe driving in. Might as well live in iraq at this point.

Basically unless you live in a big city, if you don’t own a car you’re FUCKED
Literally everyone my age (19) owns a car except me

>Why are there no sidewalks in almost anywhere in the USA
what fucking assumption is this?
there are sidewalks fucking everywhere

Yeah, as if by being transported to the past they would suddenly get tradwives and not be losers.

user just go for a walk outside I promise it's not that scary.

>why no sidewalk
Because sidewalks are for high population area's.
Idk about other areas of the Country but if theres a Sidewalk on your property where i live, you are required by law to shovel it in the winter.
Fuck you, thats my land you stole to build that shit and you expect me to fucking work it for you for free?

Do you live in a crackhouse or something?

>captcha EXIT MEXICO

In high population areas yes, but like this user pointed out, unless you live in the city you basically have to own a car to get around. In Denmark you can walk or cycle to most places

too poor because he spends 50% of his income to give refugees health care, has never been to america makes up fantasy world where europe actually has a military

you walk and cycle because you can't afford a car, no one wants to cycle in fucking denmark in the winter, you act like that's a good thing.

GHANA IS BETTER THAN THE US BECAUSE WE WALK 20 MILES TO GET WATER, NO NEED FOR BOTTLE WATER OR CARS HERE.

We have free healthcare and bicycle lanes, something you burgers wouldn't know much about. Not trying to derail from the original topic here but just pointing out that paying a high tax % has its benefits

We can drive our mobility scooters on the streets no need for sidewalks really.

We have plenty. Just not in the places we need them sometimes.

You forgot the brainlet wojak

Seriously though, if you don’t own a car and you live in the suburbs/rural areas you are pretty much fucked

i have health care and i don't have to drive the work looking like a prisoner on the way to his siberian labor camp.

it's almost as if your country is like 5% the size of ours and things are more densely packed... hmmmmm...................
someone should really get bill nye on this

I think it's more the aspect of middle class employment options being plentiful and easy to get and a culture that isn't so ass backwards in terms of everything.

Plenty of people here cycle year around, gore tex clothes, winter tyres, excellent road maintenance. No wonder you burgers are so fat, you drive everywhere

you act like that's a good thing look at them, you're basically a poor fag but hey you got socialized medicine, cheers , i have health care and i plow past you in a bmw with heated seats.

>Amerifats
>walking

What? There are side walks in every suburban and city. Rural areas sidewalks are in the towns. You won't see a sidewalk next to a freeway, interstate, woods, or farm filled.

Also I would change the American camo to winter since the US wore digital winter camo to the sandbox.

>Why are there no sidewalks in almost anywhere in the USA? You literally need a car to cross a street in most places.
This may just be the most retarded thing I've read all fucking day

i just go to the gym, i don't get my exercise through forced gov labor so i can pay half my salary to give half retarded inbred immigrants healthcare and glibs.

Most non-northeastern states are bigger than your entire country you retard dane.

>You literally need a car to cross a street in most places.
>Euros are so effeminate that they can’t walk on the ground. They have to walk on pavement

We actually do sometimes. Gotta burn off the McDonald's somehow.

>mobility scooters
Kek, like the ones at walmart, if you are too fat to walk for groceries? I tried it once when I was visiting the US, good times.

If you want to ride a bike you have to share the road with cars and pray that you wont get hit

Long story short, automotive industry has its tentacles in the government's pockets. Also, petrodollars.

>Why are there no sidewalks in almost anywhere in the USA?
Uh.. wot?

>i plow past you in a bmw with heated seats
Good thing that it's a european car, might even take you somewhere

>Europe
>military
Nice joke

This is true, I have to shovel my sidewalk and drive way so no retard slips and busts his neck. Snowed last night, had to shovel this morning.

Is that why you have so much culture and history in those states? Kek

Jesus Christ user; what makes you think eurofags could win a war with greenland?

Better to have no culture than willingly giving it up to africans.

It's true, though. The US is bigger than all of Europe. We have a lot of low populated areas. Look at Wyoming, it's bigger than all of the UK, yet only has 500k people.

Meh

I tried cycling on car lanes once when I was in the US, never been more scared of dying in my life. It's like american drivers don't understand how to drive with cyclists

That Finn kooks mighty asian

>a military that doesn't bring McDonalds whenever it goes to war
Can I get you anything else senpai?

Imagine being a nigger AND a manlet. Why even live at that point

Our country is more than 229 times as big as yours. Almost half the population lives within 100 counties and the rest of the nation is small towns, farms, and wilderness.

There's no point in sidewalks on long country roads that just have corn/cottonfields for miles. We have sidewalks downtown in the cities, and in the residential subdivisions.
A lot of Europeans don't realize how big America is.

Seattle has sidewalks all over the place

The walk from the parking lot into the burger king is treacherous, im considering getting a wheelchair

fuck yeah and mexicans are the worst street crossers ever. hardly a day goes by where we don't have one of those slimy little leeches gettin squished

America pays to protect the fucking world you dumb cunt

fucking kek

>T. abdul

the funniest part of this picture is since they are euros they all likely offered to suck him off and allowed hum to bang their wives

Reminder

Why do Americans put poisonous chemicals in their tap water?

Give it time. Millennials and younger don’t like driving.

Jesus fucking christ. However much I dislike Trump, I thank God daily that Hillary didn't get elected.

Because niggers drink tap water Kool-Aid.

WTF? Every small town I've lived in, to every city I've been to has sidewalks. I've never NOT seen sidewalks. Where do you live that doesn't have sidewalks? Midwestfag here

US military brings Burger King.

sssshhhhhh yuros reality might want to make them KTS

That's mainly because we don't have as many dense cities, so most people drive to get places. Not having a car in the US is unheard of.

>american
>homeschooled in Pennsylvania
>grew up on classic American literature like the Deerslayer books, Moby Dick and everything by Mark Twain
>until I was 16 and went to public high school, was under the impression that America was still primarily about self improvement and finding a middle ground between humility and self-fulfillment

>four years later
>everyone just wants to be given their lives and get famous on the internet for it

I never saw a 100% hispanic man until last year. What the fuck kind of bunker have I been living in.

4d chess shareblue shill cuck bitch

Too many foreign invaders here who don't know how to drive.

Tap water is perfectly safe to drink in most places here. My biggest criticism is municipalities don't filter out medications like birth control. Who knows what that does to the body long term. Might be the main reason for so many soyboys and obese.