CUCKNADA IS AN INSANE ASYLUM!

Brayden Morris
Brayden Morris

youtube.com/watch?v=vOOIFNZUYno

In the name of "equality", "tolerance", "diversity", "human rights", "antiracism", (and the "white patriarchy" that goes with it). Those fucking dumb feminist whores, SJW maniacs and antifa race traitors are importing third world problems (slowly but surely), importing more and more of this bullshit in Canada.

You know what funny about all this? Those pieces of shit race traitors are so dogmatically brainwashed, convinced of their batshit insane marxist religion, that they'll gladly ACCEPT converting to islam, wearing a veil, and yes...Even female excision. (you can't fight these thing as long as you modify your country's demography, it's bound to happen, maybe not tomorrow or next year, but it'll eventually happen.).

Isn't ironic that these piece of shit traitors and bull dykes are importing something 100 times worse than the bullshit they're bitching about. (ONLY if it's coming from white males)...

And so, we're now confronted to these surreal discussions. (which would've been unthinkable 10 years ago.)

It would've been so easier, so safter, to simply opt for racially, culturally homogenous immigration but NOOOOOOOO, you had to show the world how "tolerant" and "antiracist" you were. And you're now progressively dealing with catastrophic consequences. It's a ticking timebomb.

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0v8g-6JBgZw
youtube.com/watch?v=lUXHB5U-Vl4
youtube.com/watch?v=6Pix3PodrIE
twitter.com/TarekFatah/status/939578978397978625
cbc.ca/amp/1.4440550
youtu.be/pKSjTV_gG-A
ctvnews.ca/canadian-stranded-in-sudan-breaks-silence-1.385574
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brenda_Martin
archive.is/uAkmU
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/permanent-resident-health-care-costs-immigration-1.4221930
cbc.ca/news/politics/hussen-immigration-medical-disability-1.4414274
canadahaitiaction.ca/content/trudeau-government-announces-20-million-donation-clinton-foundation
cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
cicnews.com/2017/11/canada-welcome-nearly-one-million-new-immigrants-through-2020-119798.html
cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/deradicalization-canada-isis-fighters-program-1.4414999
ctvnews.ca/canada/evangelical-couple-says-adoption-application-was-scrapped-over-their-views-on-lgbt-1.3667448
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/moazami-sues-kosher-food-1.4358996
ctvnews.ca/politics/feds-to-announce-payout-of-800m-to-indigenous-victims-of-60s-scoop-1.3621015
thestar.com/news/canada/2017/10/26/three-canadians-tortured-in-syria-receive-31-million-settlement-from-ottawa.html
archive.is/xJG6P
archive.fo/K2HZw
youtube.com/watch?v=JeaVBNHf--c
ctvnews.ca/politics/house-passes-marijuana-legislation-bill-moves-to-senate-1.3696405
news.ontario.ca/mag/en/2017/09/ontario-releases-safe-and-sensible-framework-to-manage-federal-legalization-of-cannabis.html
ctvnews.ca/canada/pot-activist-jodie-emery-slams-ontario-s-insane-monopoly-plan-1.3582062
globalnews.ca/news/3783776/justin-trudeau-outlines-tax-on-marijuana/
cbc.ca/news/politics/canopy-growth-pot-producer-tax-plan-1.4329045
parl.ca/DocumentViewer/en/42-1/bill/C-6/third-reading
ipolitics.ca/2017/12/03/poll-suggests-canadians-back-urban-gun-ban/
macleans.ca/society/health/canadas-health-care-wait-times-hit-new-record-high-again/
youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA
youtube.com/watch?v=zHEVqa8-5xA
strawpoll.me/14587931
strawpoll.me/14587913
strawpoll.me/14587939
strawpoll.me/14587948
strawpoll.me/14587959
strawpoll.me/14587973
strawpoll.me/14587981
strawpoll.me/14587996
strawpoll.me/14588006
strawpoll.me/14588013
strawpoll.me/14588019
strawpoll.me/14588033
strawpoll.me/14588037
strawpoll.me/14588073
supforums.com/thread/152704428/politics
youtube.com/watch?v=bDNw_vbm_7U
ca.reuters.com/article/topNews/idCAKBN1E22KL-OCATP
youtube.com/watch?v=4c8FYcKWJzY

Ian Robinson
Ian Robinson

second video at the 3:35 mark
holy shit Canada, I truly weep for you

no jokes anymore, this is beyond disturbing

Dominic Roberts
Dominic Roberts

came to canada in 2005
lived in Ontario and Quebec
still living in Quebec in Montreal
all I can tell you is that white Canadians are fed up with immigrants.
White canadians are keeping it to themselves now. They are extremely passive aggressive about this.
if a referendum happens today, I bet at least 60% of canadians would vote for reduced immigration numbers, especially muslims, chinese and the indians
Just yesterday I had a conversation with another immigrant. Her exact words "The government wants people but people don't want them at all"
immigrants are aware of the fact that canadians don't like immigrants
canadians are aware of the fact that they want fewer immigrants
but nobody wants to be called racist
forget about racism, nobody raises opposing views when political discussions occur
people are intolerant as fuck
canadians in general know how intolerant they are. they are aware of it. but it's bad to be intolerant so they act like tolerant in order to have equilibrium in their mind
but they are intolerant
and the symptoms are how they behave to immigrants
literally, every immigrant I know are depressed. and they dislike this country. The only thing that they keep them here is that they are used to life here. (imagine someone puts a dildo in your ass for 1 month, you'll get used to it after a month and won't complain)

on a separate note
I am going back home in 1.5 years with my Canadian passport
I am praying that I won't meet another "happy" "so nice" "so positive" "friendly" "cool" Canadian for the rest of my life
if one day a tourist asks for help (directions etc), if I learn that person is Canadian, I'll say good luck, find your own way.

Caleb Walker
Caleb Walker

More like KEKnada!

Oh,nevermind. Carry on.

Jaxson Hill
Jaxson Hill

My dad is easy to convince with stupid shit. 6 months ago he said we should build a wall around mexico and just last week he said we should let in all the illegals in fleeing america cause "oh no they will be deported back to was countrys".

And my younger brother got brainwashed into SJWisms getting offended by everything and liking all the bullshit edgy teen stuff like communism, anarchy and antifa. And yes he is also an atheist.

My mother is a fence sitter and I only got one friend who is aware of all of the shit that is going on. I want this to end.

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

lol that ophilant faggot needs to get necked. kill all Somalians outside somolia.

Benjamin Gonzalez
Benjamin Gonzalez

*war country's

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

White canadians are keeping it to themselves now. They are extremely passive aggressive about this.

It just confirms that this country is an insane asylum. Why in the fuck would any rational person endure such bullshit? Most normal people are motivated by few basic things...Their self interest. Protection of their family. Simple things. It's not too much to ask.

But nop! Let's import 2 digit IQed people from a different culture, race, religion who also happen to hate our guts just to show how antiracist and tolerant we are. Again, these people and the politicians they voted for..Are all mentally ill.

Jace Evans
Jace Evans

The indigenous people of the land I’ve migrated to don’t appreciate the millions of brown strangers like me flooding their once-clean streets
fuck them, I’m never being nice to wypipo ever again

William James
William James

plz qc secede

Dominic Johnson
Dominic Johnson

I once emailed Trudeau's immigration office ironically saying I was a Muslim suffering because of my religion in Brazil and they offered me a visa. I wish I was kidding

I just didn't go because I tried to get some money as well and they didn't fall for it.

Blake Long
Blake Long

But nop! Let's import 2 digit IQed people from a different culture, race, religion who also happen to hate our guts just to show how antiracist and tolerant we are

More of that. I almost forgot. I truely wonder what's their end game? I mean seriously. I don't understand the machiavelian genius behind it all. What do people gain from being demographically swamped by 2 digit IQed vermines who breed like rats, who look nothing like them. don't share their religion or culture. I just DON'T FUCKING GET IT.

It's almost fascinating. Is it just some kind of weird fetish? Like some kind of psychological masturbating? Is it an ego thing? Like, just to show the world how "morally noble" they are? (to the point of sacrificing themselves and their own fucking civilisation.) Maybe the very idea gets them hard and makes them cum?

Why would rational individuals. With normal reasoning. Normal intelligence. Why..WHY would they sabotage their own country? Why would they jeopardise their own children's future? JUST to tell the world." at least we're not raaaaacist!".

IT'S GOOD TO BE RACIST YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!... It's a natural preservation instinct, a survival instinct!...

Saudis have the most racist immigration laws you can imagine and you know what? GOOD FOR THEM.
youtube.com/watch?v=0v8g-6JBgZw

Japanese people are not dealing with this insanity. WHY?!!! Why would canadians feel proud of this insanity ?

Aaron Collins
Aaron Collins

we are not saying anything different,

The dislike, the hate is real
but you turn on CBC and what do you see "Canadians are fighthing against intolerance and racism"
Everything is a lie man.
All this Canada is welcoming thing might true to certain degree (I'd say 50K people per year from Europe and South america) but the people don't want to tolerate the rest anymore.
And I am not saying this isn't right.
I accept the reality
But what are we going to do about the Canadians who try acting inclusive when it comes to immigration when they don't want to deal with immigrants at all
I have lunch at cafeteria everyday. White canadians hang out together.
You can say it;'s normal. It's normal. But how come Canadians become so friendly when they visit Mexico, Lebanon or China
Canadians are banking on the reputation of Canadian flag
And many immigrants in this country are aware of this.
Like I said.. A lot of immigrants believe that Canada and Canadians are overrated as fuck.
There is no hate here
There is only the confirmation of this reality.
So don't feel like "what else do you want me to do motherfucker",
I am not asking you to do anything more
All I am asking accept the reality. That you, and your people dont want immigrants anymore. And it doesnt matter if they fit to the society or not. It doesn't matter if they are pro or anti FGM.Doesn't matter. Enough is enough and you want to be able to with your own people.

Alexander Cooper
Alexander Cooper

Hang in there bro, my mom raised us trad catholic and now she likes trannies because of shit like 'Ellen'. My dad would have made a good paterfamilias but he's pretty much on the spectrum so he doesn't have much brainpower to throw around.

It's just me, my bro and a couple good buddies on the red-pill side of things,

Adrian Powell
Adrian Powell

Just frustrating being surrounded by people who believe in this insanity by people and the media. Whats worse is them just taking something at face value and not doing research on it or even question why.

Angel Perez
Angel Perez

what's their end game
International capitalists and industrialists control the vast majority of national policies across the West. These people intend to dissolve the nation-state as an institution, subservient to the greater economic world that determines their livelihood. To place it in layman's terms, the world is being shaped into a multicultural corporation, a plantation if you will, broken into sectors rather than self-deterministic sovereign entities. This is only possible if all the traditional threads that bind nations, family, religion, tradition and history, culminating in an overall group culture, are either drastically changed or eliminated.

Essentially, the world is being turned into a bland congruent monoculture which will serve the powerful private heads of business and commerce. Always remember, government is little more than an arm of concentrated private power, the Federal Reserve being an exemplary case of private powers (in the form of Bankers) controlling the foundational mechanisms of a nation, i.e., its money and supply.

Dominic Phillips
Dominic Phillips

Since I learnt that "diversity is our strength" is derived from fascism's "unity is our strength", I am not the same

Multiculturalism is killing this country
Don't blame me for coming here. Look at white Canadians, they are more proud of multiculturalism then your low iq immigrant from middle east.
You have PM who says Canada is a post national state.
You have a PM who believes Omar Khadr deserves 10 milllion dollars
I and another middle eastern friend couldn't believe in our eyes when we saw the Khadr deal.
But tell me, can Canadians blame their government in any way possible? (except for virtue signalling when it comes native rights and environment)
You have millions of people in this country who wouldn't question their government even if they dropped an atomic bomb somewhere.
Canadians have deep trust to their government that should scare anybody with sane mind
But it's your PM who says Canada is the first post national country
And he opens the doors wide open
He opens the legs of Canada wide open, no underwear, no borders
And you blame people for going for it?
Why don't you blame the hands holding the legs of Canada wide open
Can you blame the owner of these hands
I tell you that Canadians aren't capable of doing this
Their government is the best, the most perfect form of institution.
With your auditor generals, and crown corps and CBC, and honest journalists, you are the best

This is what canadians believe. There is no way that they would blame their government for bad policies of decades

Lucas Reed
Lucas Reed

Hate Harper with the rage of a thousand suns but god damn I want to be balls deep in Remple

Grayson Stewart
Grayson Stewart

Isn't ironic that these piece of shit traitors and bull dykes are importing something 100 times worse than the bullshit they're bitching about.

have you never heard of the Jew before?

Aaron Roberts
Aaron Roberts

International capitalists and industrialists control the vast majority of national policies across the West. These people intend to dissolve the nation-state as an institution, subservient to the greater economic world that determines their livelihood.

Nah nah nah...That's TOO EASY. It doesn't explain away everything. I mean you don't have to be a genius to know and understand that it's doomed to fail miserably.

Let's say Canada continues in that direction. What then? Well, look at Detroit. Look at South Africa. The place simply becomes worthless. You can't force people at gun point to stay and pay taxes for this insanity, they'll simply leave and canada will become a no man's land. Another third world shithole where nobody wants to live in.
This whole "human rightist" "we are the world" horsehit can only work as long as there's tax payers to support it. The government's money has to come from somewhere...

Henry Peterson
Henry Peterson

second video at
tfw it's the same video

Isaiah Turner
Isaiah Turner

there will be a day in 10-15 years, after so many immigrants return back to their homeland, it will be almost impossible for Canadians to carry maple leaf on their backpack after hearing really bad experiences from immigrants who left Canada for good. You'll be embarrassed to carry the flag.

Hudson Morris
Hudson Morris

Once Jews are empowered and the majority of Americans are stupefied genetic sewage the Jews will do to them what the Bolshevisation did to Russian peasants.

Justin Gomez
Justin Gomez

I want to nut deep in Kelly's tight (slightly chubby) blond gash. I want to pull her hair with one hand and grab her ample bosom with the other. Standing with her torn panties and shredded nylons around her cankles. I want her to whimper "your huge cock mutilated my tiny pus" as my nut runs down her short thick legs.

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

Is that a star of david on her lapel?

Carter Diaz
Carter Diaz

have you never heard of the Jew before?

Of course.
To be honest i don't even fucking understand what the average jew gains from this. They're now physically attacked in countries such as Belgium, Sweden, France...they need military protection for jewish schools. What do jews gain from importing arabs who fucking hate them to the core. If i'd be a jew, i'd be fucking paranoid and would never wear a fucking kippa in public. As a matter of fact many are leaving from europe to go to Israel. Some stay, but they're certainly not enjoying the same peaceful existence as they used to live let's say 15 or 20 years ago.

I just don't fucking get it. It seems like people are ideologicall possessed. By this "antiracist" hysteria. fighting against their own racial and cultural interests. It's just fucking bizarre.

There seems to be a few exceptions here and there. Like Hungary, Poland, some parts of the Balkans... But all other countries are like hypnotized.
Why do SJWs, antifas even exist anyway? These people alone seem like they have a brain virus. Like they're irreversibly mentally ill.

It's kinda like this film. Only they're possessed by this state religion of political correctness.
youtube.com/watch?v=lUXHB5U-Vl4

Just look at universities.. Kids are mentally possessed. It's a fucking nightmare!

Jason Fisher
Jason Fisher

Prolly, she's been passed around the conservative party like a wack rag. I still want her tho.

Nicholas Murphy
Nicholas Murphy

Is she Canada's savior?

Lucas Hill
Lucas Hill

TICK TOCK motherfuckers TICK TOCK!

Matthew Morales
Matthew Morales

The best possible way to screen immigrants is like this

Ahmad applies for immigration
Ahmad goes to immigration interview at canadian embassy
The interview is filmed at location and the interview is uploaded to internet. searchable by name
Any Canadian can watch Ahmad's interview and inspect his answers.
Does Ahmad say he is or is not ok with gay neighbours?
Is Ahmad ok with her kids dating legally?
Is Ahmad ok with separation of religion and state?
All the interview should be public
Canadians will be able to view it
and Ahmad won't be able to act otherwise because he made a massive statement/commitment to the public.
the question of "who the hell are we accepting to our beautiful Canada" is resolved without any discussion

Christian Kelly
Christian Kelly

every immigrant I know are depressed. and they dislike this country
no, they're just non-white and can't handle the lack of sunlight.

William Diaz
William Diaz

A good portion of non cucked Quebeckers (basically any of us who don't live in Montreal) are based, white and wish for a country of our own: but its 100% impossible under cucknada rule and if we don't invade Montreal. Will the USA help us? Will you help us fight for independence?

Owen Cruz
Owen Cruz

Simple. More rules to protect the Jew while strengthening Jewish identity.

David Johnson
David Johnson

because Canadian politicians are extremely PC in this video (except Michelle), Canadians are able to justify their attitude towards immigrants. It's a fair game to them. If your own politicians cannot protect you, citizens will. And they are showing reactions already

Don't be surprised if you see so-called "hate crimes" on media.

Liam Gutierrez
Liam Gutierrez

that would be amazing....but it's never going to happen.

Xavier Cooper
Xavier Cooper

I just wish whites would become a minority in leafland and burgerland overnight. This slow slide into insanity is much worse. I just want it to happen because the consolation prize is these delusional multicultural supporters will be the first to go.

Aiden Young
Aiden Young

We used to trust the government, because it was made up of people like us, who were generally interested in the welfare of the country.

It's when we all started becoming 'global citizens' that things went bad.

The Globe is a fucking madhouse... when we started making the problems of 'the globe' our focus, we were lost... we can't fix the globe and trying to, will drag us to the level of the average nation in in the southern hemisphere.

We never realized we are a small little island of relative calm and sanity in a retarded world... now we've collectively decided to be part of the retarded world.

Levi Martin
Levi Martin

We need a full blown thermonuclear war, something that hits them so fucking hard, and creates suffering on such a grand scale, people will laugh at the thought of being offended by mere words for another 80 years.

Juan Lopez
Juan Lopez

I can't bare to watch

Ethan Edwards
Ethan Edwards

people will laugh at the thought of being offended by mere words for another 80 years.

Maybe that's what helps the japanese after 2 fucking nukes.

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

im out of beer. Its your guys fault i know it. You fucking faggot fucks

also god natt

Hudson Perry
Hudson Perry

The problem isn't people getting offended. The problem is people not thinking for themselves.

Logan Morris
Logan Morris

COMMIES DESTROY QUEBEC
youtube.com/watch?v=6Pix3PodrIE

Grayson Ward
Grayson Ward

yfw you realize Islam is smart enough to keep women on a leash, and smashes degeneracy in every form

These Marxist lunatics are importing people who hate them with a passion and agree with us on 90% of social issues

Jeremiah Gray
Jeremiah Gray

hahahahaah;aaahaaaaaa
twitter.com/TarekFatah/status/939578978397978625
cbc.ca/amp/1.4440550

Josiah Taylor
Josiah Taylor

just wait until they say "no borders" and you'll see Quebecers carrying tiki torches :)

Isaac Myers
Isaac Myers

letting foreigners hold positions of office

THE ROMANS TRIED TO WARN YOU ABOUT THIS YOU FUCKING RETARDS

Ryan Brooks
Ryan Brooks

I'll say good luck, find your own way.
lmfao best part.

instead of telling them to go take a hike and fuck themselves in the process, he ends up like a nice canadian he despises. hahahahahhasdfkjhasdlfjk

Isaac Diaz
Isaac Diaz

Women will the downfall of the west, it's painfully obvious. It's been going downhill since they left the kitchen, kids are being raised by the states into useful idiots.

Tyler Lee
Tyler Lee

even if we did vote to secede the federal government wouldn't allow us since we're over about a third of GDP. I just hope immigrants stay confined in Montreal and that Quebec City keeps being a pristine European heritage

Christopher Stewart
Christopher Stewart

Truth.

Oliver Hernandez
Oliver Hernandez

In Florida an American White Male was sentence to 15 years in prison for leaving some bacon at a Mosque.

THE ISLAMIST FUCKBOYS ARE HERE TOO!

Josiah Perez
Josiah Perez

epic replies...

Hunter Hernandez
Hunter Hernandez

You'll see CBC reporting this like a normal demand
You'll see Liberals receiving this as a normal demand
And you'll see Canadians becoming more and more passive aggressive against not just refugees but all immigrants.

I am sorry folks but when you see Canadians paying almost half of their income as taxes, and they spend the other half for mortgage and a 10-day vacation in Cuba, you can understand why they are so angry when they see refugees demanding anything

For any Canadian, an immigrant/refugee is someone who comes here and work for them
They shouldn't complain about anything except weather
They should be grateful that they are in the best country on earth
If Canadians go to ER, and there is 50 people, and more than 10 of them are not white, it means these immigrants are eating the resources of our country.
Immigrants are literally here to feed the hungry Canadian, and heal the sick Canadian.
An immigrant cannot have a day off but a Canadian from Atlantic Canada can work 6 months and get by with EI payments for the othet 6 months. He is Canadian and this is out welfare state. But if an immigrant try to do it (even though he is a citizen after 15 years), this is not acceptible
The benefits of Canada are for white Canadians
If a white Canadian woman is stranded in Mexico, the government sends private plane to take her out
If a migrant Canadian is stranded in his home country and has to sleep in Canadian embassy for 3 years, that's his fault. fuck him

as an immigrant, I am begging you, can we create a legal, offical dual layer citizenship. You have the A class citizenship offically, and I've got the B class. And I will stop talking

John Parker
John Parker

how pathetic

Liam Ramirez
Liam Ramirez

you cant be serious, some people get much less for manslaughter

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

instead of telling them to go take a hike and fuck themselves in the process, he ends up like a nice canadian he despises. hahahahahhasdfkjhasdlfjk

only if you know how nice I am now

Julian Cook
Julian Cook

These "Syrians" where driven out of Syria for their Sharia Law bullshit.

Refuges of religious persecution indeed.

Austin Nguyen
Austin Nguyen

these are mostly white canadians except that creepy Jaggi Singh guy

Brandon Wood
Brandon Wood

Destroy the cause of these issues and many problems will go away.
Stop helping Israel destabilising Middle East

Mason Perry
Mason Perry

my dad makes 200k a year, pays 51% to federal and provincial taxes. Imagine how much of that goes to low paying immigrants and their families? We need to get nuked.

Nicholas Clark
Nicholas Clark

Look up Michael Wolfe Bacon 15 years.

Luke Harris
Luke Harris

Kek, classic Canada. We hate these fucks.

Colton Cooper
Colton Cooper

hollywood has taught them to not be 'the bad guys'. they're so dumb and shortsighted that they eat it all up.

Ayden Diaz
Ayden Diaz

and more. it really is entertaining to see this...Leafs calling their PM a Soy Boy.

Aiden Diaz
Aiden Diaz

I hope you get ebola you stupid faggot, god damn who ever taught you apes to speak gods language

James Ward
James Ward

a third of those caustic replies are from poos

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

We need WWIII. It's not even a meme at this point, if humanity is to go forward we need a rise to patriarchy again, to create an ethno state and to put women back into the kitchen, and the bloodiest war to date is the only road to that.

Charles Young
Charles Young

youtu.be/pKSjTV_gG-A
The legal case for the federal government is actually pretty weak, I think its more a question of international support of which we have none atm. But the times they are changing.

Joseph Wright
Joseph Wright

its really too much isnt it.hahaha

Anthony Nelson
Anthony Nelson

This is reason two why I don't give to charity's anymore.

Wyatt Green
Wyatt Green

I am not the enemy. I am the redpilled one.
The question is (if you are Canadian), do you really think you'll ever see a government who is protecting its own citizens and culture
Don't tell me there are tons of immigrants.
White canadians can change the course of this country but they are not doing it
Immigrants form Somalia, Iran, China weren't the ones who brainwashed Canadians since childhood
It was Canadians itself.
You put your own nation in bottomless pit and you blame me?
I follow the footpath of oswald mosley
We can live side by side as separate nations and developments in harmony
But not as mix of people
Do you really think we want different things?

Leo Adams
Leo Adams

As soon as we all become Muslims (numbers show a rise in Christianity and fall in Islamity shockingly enough but this fact goes against my whole we're doomed agenda so I digress.)
As soon as all we become Muslims. The patriarchy will return.

Caleb Foster
Caleb Foster

third vid
She's asking for a single consultant to make yes-no decisions ALONE in on the spot. How is not doing that unreasonable?

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

come out openly against the muzzie flood or other general commie bullshit
get sent to the poz chamber for hate speech, or failing that a hoard of leftists dedicate themselves to ruining your life.

It doesn't matter if white Canadians are tired of this shit, everybody knows that as soon as you say or do anything against it you'll have your shit wrecked and their aren't enough madmen to jump on the grenade. The nail that sticks out gets hammered down.

Also, people don't hear about worst of it because our media is commie controlled. I don't think we even have any alternate sources like Breitbart or such. Because of everybody only getting their news from state propaganda, nobody hears about Trudeau's endless publicity stunts at the cost of Canadians and other commie fuckery. Turning down USA, Russia, and Mexico's aid during that big ass fire to import nog firefighters to equip and train them and fly them home a week later when they refuse to work. Allowing chug chiefs to embezzle their free bux from the government, ment for running their pretend countries. Legalizing gay blood doners, increasing blood that gets thrown away and AIDS infections from transfusions, just to add a minimal amount of blood. And that's just the start. The only reason I know about this is because I came here, and the only reason anybody I know knows this is because I told them.

Levi Miller
Levi Miller

Have you ever wondered this question?

Canadians enjoy bitching about, criticising, mocking, complaining about Americans but when immigrants do something similar to this about Canada, Canadians are really offended. Their reaction immediately becomes "love it or leave it you scum" . I find this really interesting. where is the tolerance?
where is the philosophy of Voltaire "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Is it all fake?
Are Canadians fake?

Michael Hall
Michael Hall

What is with the Somalians?
Why the Jews like to import Somalians into white countries?

The Somalians average IQ is 60!!!!

And... they hate JEWS!!!! Somalians are stupid stupid Jew hating subhuman... subnegger animals!!!
why?

Canada is the third most Jewish country in the world! why the JEWS are importing people who will murder them?

Cameron Johnson
Cameron Johnson

what's their end game?
Neofeudalism

Jayden Ross
Jayden Ross

You know what? If islam is not synonym with white genocide maybe it isn't so bad

Robert Carter
Robert Carter

haha, even "smart" niggers can't compete with dumb white women... she danced circles around his stone-age savage logic

Austin Fisher
Austin Fisher

Its part of a larger plan to drive wealthy jews, many who resisted, back to israel. Destroying the west in the process.

Lincoln Bell
Lincoln Bell

My local news tells you what to think. "Oh ya china has a lot of human abuses but ignore that cause its better to have some sort of trade law with them then nothing at all"

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

We need WWIII. It's not even a meme at this point
streuth cunt

Ethan Brown
Ethan Brown

turdeau says canada has NEVER had a culture of it's own, therefor multiculturalism makes canada stronger.

John King
John King

fucking love that picture cause it sums everything up.

Joshua Clark
Joshua Clark

At least Canada has some reasonable people left in government. I thought the whole system was lost. Thanks for the post OP.

Bump

Nathan Cruz
Nathan Cruz

Nice try csis. You dont fool me.

Noah Harris
Noah Harris

He sold out our culture and he says it never existed :(. You know those red square shirt pattern, poutines, beavers, maple syrup, everything that's "Canadian? It's Quebec. It's always been Quebec. Quebec is the original canada. We're the history, the culture, everything. The rest of canada is descendant of british loyalists. they took our culture, our history, and literally enslaved us in factories until the 60s (quiet revolution). I fucking love my people, I fucking love my history. It's epic and unique. But the government made montreal theis bitch so Quebecers can't even elect who they want in the provincial elections. We're so fucked. Civil war/world war is my last hope

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

This is a whole new level of pathetic. Even for Canada.

Owen Torres
Owen Torres

Fuck you, you ungrateful nigger. How's it feel to be a non white piece of shit?

Camden James
Camden James

are you even white?

Xavier Anderson
Xavier Anderson

Somalians are wild niggers and also predominantly muslim as well.

Importing them into any country guarantees your standard nigging as well as intolerance and non-conformity of orthodox muslims.

This is like a two pronged attack.

Grayson Parker
Grayson Parker

If a migrant Canadian is stranded in his home country and has to sleep in Canadian embassy for 3 years, that's his fault. fuck him
What?
Why'd he go back without the means to return if he wanted to leave?
Why is Canada responsible for a citizen in his home country (where he is presumably still a citizen)?

Or just give me a link to the story

Brody Hall
Brody Hall

Turning down USA, Russia, and Mexico's aid during that big ass fire to import nog firefighters to equip and train them and fly them home a week later when they refuse to work.

This just isn't true. And I fucking despise trudeau more than almost anyone. I work for alberta wildfire an the real story is the gov of AB brought them in previously because the way it works is a gov will lend/rent firefighters to each other based on a set day rate.
for example alberta/bc/idaho/montana etc will export resources and the receiving governemtn will pay the exporting gov a set amount per person
example with imaginary numbers - idaho pays alberta $400 a day, the firefighters wages are $200 a day so the gov of AB pockets the rest.
With the south africans, the agency they worked for agreed to "sell" their labour to AB for wayyyy less than idaho, bc, etc. And the agency they worked for told the africans they'd be making a certain amount per day, but once they were here they told them they'd be making a lot less than they were promised back home but they were already here so they had no choice but work for less or go on strike.
So they went on strike. There was also the bullshit of people saying they should make as much as alberta type 1 firefighters which was fucking absolute horseshit cause they were a bunch of barely trained apes. fuck all of them.
For what it's worth the AB gov NEVER should have brought them in, they were a safety hazard, they weren't lazy but holy fucking shit they were dumb and the ab gov should have trained local, out of work guys in ft mac to do the retard level hose rolling and mop up work they were doing.

tl;dr, trudeau had nothing to do with importing dumb nigs to fight fire, but he's probably just as dumb as them

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

cons are heavier than pros.
It was a bad deal for me
I am leaving in 1.5 years after I sort things out
And I am really sorry for immigrants who come to this country with hopes and money
If you see an immigrant with a long face, and you think he arrived at Pierre Trudeau Airpot with the same long face 6 years ago, you are mistaken.
This country drains the soul of immigrants with you knowing it
And my story isn't just personal.

But there is one important point because of this fact, I am not insisting..

An immigrant can never change the mind of a Canadian from positive to negative on something about Canada. It's impossible. You Canadians are sentenced for life to praise you government, It's a sweet suffering for you. You enjoy it and you are so committed to it, there is no way I can show you the reality.

Jaxson Bell
Jaxson Bell

nope.
I just believe in nation states
and I am against multiculturalism

Christian Wood
Christian Wood

What country did you come from originally ?

Liam Collins
Liam Collins

ctvnews.ca/canadian-stranded-in-sudan-breaks-silence-1.385574

vs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brenda_Martin

I am not here to make you say this is unjust.

This is just for many Canadians

But I wish we could make it official.
Brenda would be an A-class citizen
And the other moeslem guy would be a B-class citizen

Jacob Long
Jacob Long

it's not important in this topic. No need to move the conversation away from Canada.

I am not here with hate.

I just accept Canada as it is.

I wish you Canadians could have accepted it the same way

Evan White
Evan White

kalgeri plan/hoontoon plan. it's biological warfare. we are more dangerous to the kikes than sub60 iq niggers. pretty much anyone can wipe the floor with them. we're just held back.

Matthew Roberts
Matthew Roberts

Abdelrazik would need to get his name off a UN list of terrorists first.

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

To know what else is funny?
They are inviting the people in that will eventually kill them all.
The coming decades are going to be funny as fuck as all the lefty retards get culturally enriched.
It's going to be glorious to watch them wake up as their children form right wing death squads to try to save them

Andrew Williams
Andrew Williams

That picture has always made me laugh because he is obviously in a Sikh temple there. Sikh people have an immense hatred for Muslims because West Indian borders the muslim world, and everytime a terrorist does some stupid shit they get the fallout for it because they have similar head coverings. I honestly feel really bad for the fuckers, and Trudu just blew the whole issue up by parading them around like his multicultural badge while saying they'll accept more refugees.

Easton Fisher
Easton Fisher

Im more depressed at the state of useful idiots of right wingers and at the state of brainwashed population
But one thing is clear, at least in cities, whites are invisible minorities

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

Be gone Satan!!!!

Angel Green
Angel Green

You are far fetched on this one
Typical paranoid pollack
We arent going to kill whiteys unless george somehow gives bj to muslims and finger their prostate for many years

Eli Clark
Eli Clark

If Brenda needed to do something on her own, would she have to deal with it?

But It's ok.

I am not saying he should have gotten the equal treatment. The question, can you say it? Can you mean it and say it that there are multiple layers of citizenship and each layer must is entitled to different privileges? If people don't believe in equality in real sense, what's the point of saying "a canadian is a canadian is a canadian"? I say lets accept the reality / There is no need to be a dreamer..

Why can't we have two tier citizenship in this country. One for whites, and the one for others

Luke Rodriguez
Luke Rodriguez

If Brenda needed to get taken off the UN terrorist list? Yea she probably should have done something to deal with it.

Wyatt Torres
Wyatt Torres

One word: P A Y

Jeremiah Sullivan
Jeremiah Sullivan

the fuck? just tell us where you're from and what you did for work while you were here.
If you're from some shithole no one ever wants to visit then your points about people being rude to canadian tourists are completely moot. Additionally, when I go on vacation I go places where I don't need to experience the "culture" and deal with the locals. I pay money to go somewhere with nice weather and beaches and throw generous tips to people who are helpful and people working there are professional towards me.

For what it's worth though, you're right about some stuff. If I see a white kid working at a minimum wage job I'll be extra friendly toward them cause I'd rather see them working it than some filipino temp worker.

Eli Ramirez
Eli Ramirez

This was the big mistake. Why would we want to be part of a global community of backwards failed states? We have less population than Tokyo and a couple cities. We have no business doing anything on the world stage.

Samuel Wright
Samuel Wright

if that be needed, Canadian government would have done it

and there is nothing wrong with it

Brenda is special
that muslim guy isn't

That's a fact..

Aaron White
Aaron White

Canada is really cool actually
Anyone who says otherwise is probably jerking conservative agenda in their mouth and letting it drip down their chin

Canada looks like gold next to America.

Elijah King
Elijah King

Older Canadians were better

Those who opened residential schools,
who applied head tax to Chinese immigrants
who refused Jews just before WW2
who offered free stuff to the natives, made them comfortable with booze, and stole their spirit

They accepted the nature of the world, and played according to the rules..

But then Pierre Trudeau happened
Here is what's gonna happen in future

This political correctness will go further
if the economy goes well, you'll have to deal with this shitty changes in your cultural fabric. (I wish you weren't obliged to)
Canadians will become more and more aggressive to immigrants
An ordinary Canadians will still be able to throw a sexist joke, but immigrants won't be able to open their mouths without facing with long faced canadians
It won't take a 10-sentence complain from an immigrant to receive a backlash from a Canadian saying "if you don't like it, go back to your home country" but it will take only 2-sentence complain.
god forbid a new terrorist attack. It will make everything worse.

At least I have to say I am grateful a lot of domestic terrorists were whites.

The man who shot at the parliament was half white.
the man who roll over two soldiers in montreal was a white kid from Quebec who converted to islam 6 months before the attack
the kid who attacked the mosque in qc city was a white kid
I know there were muslims too, but in Canada, due to mental status of Canadians, existing terrorists are disproportionately white compared to the rest of the world

Jace Green
Jace Green

imagine someone puts a dildo in your ass for 1 month, you'll get used to it after a month and won't complain

what the fuck is wrong with you? why would you use that as an example?
if something negative is being forced upon you, you need to take immediate action not just "get used to it"

Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez

i think he's mentally ill, he dodges and deflects questions like someone who has an actual mental illness when you try to tell them they're fucked up

Lincoln Turner
Lincoln Turner

He didn't just leave bacon, he broke in and smashed a bunch of shit. Still, 15 years for vandalism is retarded. Especially considering it was a plea bargain, which illustrates the mental competence of both him and his attorney.

Samuel Kelly
Samuel Kelly

The want to replace imagined oppression with genuine oppression.

Nolan Mitchell
Nolan Mitchell

I'm a pajeet and I'm going to canada to study. Why do you worship these people so much? You seriously sound mentally ill. You should take a break from Sup Forums for a few days (or forever), it's honestly fucking up your worldview.

James Howard
James Howard

Yeah i agree, partners

I live in texas and am very proud to be American, and to bleed red white and blue blood.

and i am Surely Glad to be as far away from those canadian KEKS as possible, amen

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

FUCK FORGOT FLAG its just a glitch i dont know why it showed up as canadian haha fuk those canadian cucks lol!

Aaron Bailey
Aaron Bailey

my hands are tied financially. I can't move. I wish I could

have you ever met an immigrant who talk negatively about Canada and you thought to yourself "hey this guy makes sense?"

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

Any shit slin lucky enough to be in canada better not talk shit. Its a privledge for them to be here. Never forget that. Immigrants are 2nd class.

Juan Lee
Juan Lee

I don't know where you live but in the cities white people live in the suburbs that are majority white communities it's hilarious. They drive into the city to work and spew their tolerance for diversity and drive back out to their homogenous suburb. lol. total disconnect

Zachary Martin
Zachary Martin

i already said I agree with you on some stuff, now answer this

Sebastian Evans
Sebastian Evans

You have a PM who believes Omar Khadr deserves 10 milllion dollars
This one is particularly bizarre to me. I can't believe the DOJ didn't take this to court. There is no fucking way a judge would have given Khadr anywhere near that much. They gave him far, far more than he was legally entitled to.

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

All this Canada is welcoming thing might true to certain degree (I'd say 50K people per year from Europe and South america) but the people don't want to tolerate the rest anymore.

Canada needs tiered, racially discriminatory rankings.

1. White people from Anglosphere countries
Unlimited numbers
2. Non-Anglo Europeans of White ethnicity
100,000 a year
3. Anyone else
Literally 10 a year.

Evan Jackson
Evan Jackson

why are you so intolerant of SJWism
looks like you need to watch more CBC, friendo
you've had too much to think today

Colton Wilson
Colton Wilson

remember the cuckservatives who were saying that this Somali immigration minister was a good choice because he signaled against extremism. This is why you can never trust shitskins with authority in our countries.

Evan Cooper
Evan Cooper

he deserved a $.35 bullet to the head
he killed a member of our military

Adrian Rodriguez
Adrian Rodriguez

My city has been overrun with rapefugees.

People are getting raped by taxi drivers (all immigrants now) and starting to call for strong bylaws to protect woman from these raping taxi drivers.

Nobody could ever admit it's because they are all immigrants. These woman are all 100% pro immigrant yet somehow are anti-rape. How ignorant of them. They should welcome getting raped.

Our country is absolutely fucked.

One day it will reach its breaking point though, and I'll be waiting.

Joshua Jackson
Joshua Jackson

Have you only been talking to city dwellers? Let me tell you, out here in the sticks, people are very upset. Some are getting very vocal as well. These are the people who have lived in what Canada is supposed to be. They are not happy and they certainly dont agree with people in vancouver and toronto and such speaking for them. Rural Canada is a totally different beast (minus the drunk natives, kinda the canada special)

Nathaniel Clark
Nathaniel Clark

That picture has always made me laugh because he is obviously in a Sikh temple there.

Sikh Temple
Half the people there have their heads uncovered

Everyone is supposed to have a head covering in a Sikh temple. You are clueless.

Jordan Rivera
Jordan Rivera

he deserved a $.35 bullet to the head
he killed a member of our military

He also fought against a Canadian ally in a war involving Canada, which is high treason.

Hunter Smith
Hunter Smith

having a Somalian as your immigration minister

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

if one day a tourist asks for help (directions etc), if I learn that person is Canadian, I'll say good luck, find your own way.

fuck you too nigger. i hope you kill yourself

Joshua Wood
Joshua Wood

archive.is/uAkmU
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau issued a tearful apology Tuesday to members of the LGBTQ community for actions taken by the government against thousands of workers in the military and public service during the Cold War.

It has also earmarked more than $100million Canadian (US $78million) to compensate members of the military and other federal agencies whose careers were sidelined or ended due to their sexual orientation, part of a class-action settlement with employees who were investigated, sanctioned and sometimes fired as part of the so-called 'gay purge.'

The government also introduced legislation that would allow people to apply to have their criminal convictions for consensual sexual activity between same-sex partners erased from public record.

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

Canadians are a bunch of North American rural, inbred, hillbilly hicks LARPing as European Socialists.

The stupidity and low IQ of rural rednecks combined with the naivety of snowflake Socialists is what makes Leafs such absolute fucking cancer.

The day of the rake cant come soon enough.

Mason Butler
Mason Butler

FREE healthcare for every scumbag war criminal refugee from Africa and Middle East
Not for Americans though
Americans denied permanent residency because of daughter's special needs

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/permanent-resident-health-care-costs-immigration-1.4221930

A U.S. family of six who have built a business in Canada want to stay here but have been denied permanent residency because of the potential costs of treating the youngest child's health problems
Karalynn was deemed inadmissible to Canada on health grounds stemming from her global developmental delay and ADHD, the letter said. As a result, all family members were deemed inadmissible to Canada.

Jeremiah Cruz
Jeremiah Cruz

Should note, that we'll eat the cost of immigrant healthcare so long as its Africa/Middle east...

cbc.ca/news/politics/hussen-immigration-medical-disability-1.4414274

Canada is committed to ditching a policy that rejects immigrants because they're sick or disabled and could be a drag on the health system, Immigration Minister Ahmed Hussen says.

Calling it an "important and sensitive" issue, Hussen said the government will look at all options to revamp the 40-year-old policy, which bars entry to applicants when they could be costly to public health or social service systems.

Conservative immigration critic Michelle Rempel said a big part of the problem with the current provision is that it is unfairly and unevenly applied by immigration officers. She urged Hussen to ensure increased training and service standards to ensure officials are following the rules consistently.

However, it is a consideration in assessing an applicant who has financial means to defray costs of medication or services that are not publicly funded, such as HIV antiretroviral therapy.

Jayden Cruz
Jayden Cruz

CSIS has confirmed at least 60 ISIS militants, who have seen combat, have returned and disappeared into the public. That said, on the ISIS fighters who return, we are going to "forgive" them, not charge them with anything they did on foreign soil and attempt to "reintegrate" them.

On another note, Omar Khadr is appealing his bail conditions. He wants:
free unfettered travel in Canada - no longer required to report in
internet restrictions completely lifted
communications with family restrictions lifted/no supervision

canadahaitiaction.ca/content/trudeau-government-announces-20-million-donation-clinton-foundation
The Canadian government is donating 20 million dollars to the Clinton Foundation. The money will distributed over four years to assist in sexual and reproductive health programs in Nigeria.

cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
Canada is forming a partnership with the United Nations and billionaire George Soros to help other countries implement their own version of Canada's private refugee sponsorship program.
will offer countries "tailored advice" on how to adapt and implement the refugee programs.
The joint initiative between the government of Canada, the UN High Commission on Refugees and Soros's Open Society Foundations will have a kick-off meeting in Ottawa in December, the release said.
Soros contributing funding to the project.

John Reed
John Reed

I won't. Time to sit back and let it happen.

Mind you I live in the middle of nowhere so I won't be affected as much as in big cities.

Thomas Sanders
Thomas Sanders

Don't focus on the vacation/tourist thing. It was an analogy and I was writing fast. What I was trying to imply was that this "positive" "friendly" Canadian myth still works abroad. I talk to other people here. Like it or not, it is mostly considered a joke now. I predict the Canadian reputation abroad won't exist like today in 20-30 years. When asked, immigrants who lived here long enough tell the truth about Canada and their experiences. The difference I see between my stance and others is that I literally accept the society as it is.

Story time..
Years ago, a Canadian friend from Toronto (black girl) and I visitedhome of an Indian friend. This is happening in India btw. This is way before I came to Canada. When the woman heard about the girl was from Canada she immediately started talking about the racism she has faced over the years in Canada with stone cold face. Apparently she chose to leave.

My Canadian friend, who was 20 at that time, and who was literally brainwashed by Toronto School Board couldn't turn her head around such statement. Overall Canada is the country that lived up to her reputation. Me I couldn't understand either. But now I understand. The reputation of Canada was something back in the day. And now it's different. It's a diminishing value. I repeat, it's diminishing. Consider it as a warning for future. That's all.

William Ortiz
William Ortiz

our new Immigration minister Ahmed Hussen Sup Forums?

born in Somalia
is a muslim
lived there until 16
comes to Canada as a Somali refugee
spent the next 3 years in Hamilton, Ontario
then he moved to Regent Parks, Ontario
was Dalton McGuinty's personal assistant
is current president for the Canadian Somali Congress
he co-sponsored a bill to force police to register IMEI numbers on cell phones and force carriers to check a stolen phone registry
his speciality is refugee rights and immigration law
he doesn't live in his riding
the only debates he shows up for are televised ones
he tried to claim that the reason he didn't live in the riding was because it was "too expensive"
Keep in mind he is a lawyer and his riding is one of the cheapest housing prices
he moved the constituency office next to the city dump

The Immigration Minister is also given the power to personally intervene on "compassionate grounds" for immigration cases caught up in the courts because people tried to lie and cheat the system. McCallum did it several times to reunite families who lied about having kids/spouses.

He has consistently voted "Yea" to Bill C-6 to amend the Citizenship Act. Which will:
prevent us from removing citizenship from terrorists
remove the requirement to reside in Canada for citizenship
limit the need of a national language to between 18-54
reduce the number of days physically present to become a citizen
allow the minister to seize any papers he believes fraudulent, improperly obtained or improperly used

Isaac White
Isaac White

the number for 2018 will not dip below the "new normal" of 300,000 newcomers that was set in 2017
"Vision 2020," what it called a "bold" three-year plan to address growing demographic shifts underway in the country, calling for increased numbers in the economic, family and refugee categories
Ontario expects immigration to be its main source of future labour force growth in the next 25 years, particularly for the working population

Nearly one million new immigrants will settle in Canada between 2018 and 2020, under what Immigration Minister Ahmed Hussen has labeled “the most ambitious immigration levels in recent Canadian history.”

The ambitious target has been set in the government’s new multi-year Immigration Levels Plan, which was tabled in the House of Commons on November 1. Economic migrants will make up the majority of new permanent residents admitted to Canada, with most economic newcomers set to immigrate through the Express Entry immigration selection system. Targets for the economic categories generally — as well as Express Entry specifically — will increase every year until 2020.

Under the plan, 310,000 new permanent residents will settle in Canada in 2018. This target will be increased to 330,000 newcomers in 2019, with a further 340,000 to settle in 2020.
cicnews.com/2017/11/canada-welcome-nearly-one-million-new-immigrants-through-2020-119798.html

Zachary Diaz
Zachary Diaz

CANADA: Federal government not tracking interventions with returning ISIS fighters

cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/deradicalization-canada-isis-fighters-program-1.4414999

But the government doesn't know how many radicalized people are actually being spoken to, or who they are

But Venkatesh has an unconventional outlook on the problem of terrorism, telling CBC that jihadi terrorism is not the main terrorist threat facing the West — although he didn't say which groups or ideologies are.

The GTI, based on data collected at the University of Maryland, lists 19 of the world's 20 most deadly global terror acts in 2016 as having been carried out by groups inspired by Islamic fundamentalist ideologies

In its 2016 report, Quebec's Centre listed 119 interventions in cases of "politico-religious radicalization" — typically Islamist — as opposed to 11 in cases of extreme right-wing indoctrination.

Public Safety Canada says it can't provide statistics because the centre does not directly intervene with radicalized individuals.

Noah White
Noah White

Why don't they force then to answer a straight question? Fuck this farce.

Joseph Lee
Joseph Lee

ctvnews.ca/canada/evangelical-couple-says-adoption-application-was-scrapped-over-their-views-on-lgbt-1.3667448
Good Christians refused the right to adopt kids by NDP communist government in Alberta

An evangelical Christian couple is accusing Alberta of discrimination, claiming their application to adopt a child was rejected over their religious views on gay marriage and homosexuality.
The Edmonton married couple say they submitted their application last year and passed a required course for potential adoptive parents.
But during a followup by officials this year, the couple say they ran into trouble when they answered questions about sexuality.

"The casework supervisor explained that our religious beliefs regarding sexuality were incompatible with the adoption process," says an affidavit filed in support of an application for a judicial review of the government's decision.
"The casework supervisor said this stance was the 'official position of the Alberta government."'

Oliver Powell
Oliver Powell

Karalynn was deemed inadmissible to Canada on health grounds stemming from her global developmental delay and ADHD, the letter said. As a result, all family members were deemed inadmissible to Canada.

based

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

We have no hope in the CPC. The leader of the conservatives is literally the worst guy that was running for the leadership spot. He has no opinions, is basically a jewish puppet who would continue this immigration BS just like Harper was. Also the Conservatives could of passed some meaningful pro-gun legislation but didn't do shit. Nothing but horrors are awaiting us.

Josiah Bell
Josiah Bell

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/moazami-sues-kosher-food-1.4358996
Reza Moazami, convicted of luring 11 teens into prostitution and sentenced to 23 years jail time is suing the Attorney General of Canada — claiming he was wrongfully denied kosher meals in prison.

Moazami was found guilty on 30 charges in 2015, including sexual exploitation, sexual assault and living off the avails of prostitution.

His 11 victims ranged in age from 14 to 19, and his case was the first human-trafficking conviction in the province.

The claim states Moazami is half Jewish and strictly abides by his religious principles — those that conform with Jewish dietary law.

Moazami's notice of claim seeks $250,000 in relief from the Attorney General of Canada for negligence and breached duty of care.

Kevin Collins
Kevin Collins

See

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

spoopy

Lincoln Bennett
Lincoln Bennett

"The federal government has agreed to pay hundreds of millions of dollars to survivors of the '60s Scoop for the harm suffered by Indigenous children who were robbed of their cultural identities by being placed with non-native families, The Canadian Press has learned.
The national settlement with an estimated 20,000 victims, to be announced Friday by Crown-Indigenous Relations Minister Carolyn Bennett, is aimed at resolving numerous related lawsuits, most notable among them a successful class action in Ontario."

ctvnews.ca/politics/feds-to-announce-payout-of-800m-to-indigenous-victims-of-60s-scoop-1.3621015

So yeah, 800 million more to the natives.

Eli Russell
Eli Russell

El Maati, a Toronto truck driver, was the first of three men to be arrested when he travelled to Syria in November 2001 for his wedding and was stopped at the Damascus airport. He was transferred to Egypt two months later and was jailed there for more than two years.

In 2010, El Maati told the Star he was shackled, beaten and jolted with electrical shocks on his back, legs and genitals while he was detained in Egypt.

Almalki, a Syrian-Canadian dual citizen who works as a communications engineer, was arrested in May 2002, also at the Damascus airport, and detained for 22 months.

In December 2003, Nureddin was arrested by Syrian officials as he crossed into the country from Iraq, where he was visiting family. The Toronto geologist was held for 33 days.

In March, the Liberal government announced it had reached a settlement and Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale apologized to Almalki, El Maati and Nureddin for “any role Canadian officials may have played” in what led to their arrests and torture.

While the government still refused to say how much it would pay each of the men on Thursday, the $31.25-million settlement was revealed in government accounting documents tabled in the House of Commons on Oct. 5 and quietly published online.

thestar.com/news/canada/2017/10/26/three-canadians-tortured-in-syria-receive-31-million-settlement-from-ottawa.html

Michael Moore
Michael Moore

internet restrictions completely lifted

Bitch you and me both

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

Ex Guantanamo Bay captive suing Canada for $50M for alleged complicity in torture

“My current situation is really bad, I am struggling to survive,” Ameziane, 50, said from near Algiers. “I was repatriated from Guantanamo and left like almost homeless. I couldn’t find a job because of the Guantanamo stigma and my age, so a settlement would be very helpful to me to get my life back together.”

In a draft statement of claim obtained by The Canadian Press, Ameziane seeks damages of $50 million on the grounds that Canada’s security services co-operated with their U.S. counterparts even though they knew the Americans were abusing him.

“For many years, I had the idea of suing the Canadian government but didn’t know how and honestly didn’t know it was possible until I read the news about the settlement of Omar Khadr, who was my fellow inmate in Guantanamo Bay,” Ameziane said.

archive.is/xJG6P

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

WHAT COUNTRY ARE YOU FROM?
WHAT JOB DO YOU DO HERE?

STOP DODGING THE QUESTIONS

Gabriel Jenkins
Gabriel Jenkins

archive.fo/K2HZw

I like how we're giving the American refugees welfare.
Quebec just cut somewhere between 4000 to 5000 welfare checks for American illegals
amount varies based on family/conjugal
lowest possible amount is 643

Older news, number is just getting bigger but that's more than 2 mil per month on American refugees. We're currently up to 13000+ migrants so its realistically closer to 8 million per month.

Matthew Cooper
Matthew Cooper

That's good to hear. At least they're normal. Wonder how they elected these criminals in the first place though.

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

In 2016, we spent in the 4th quarter alone:

324 million on restoring and renewing international assistance
249 million on expanding immigration

This was not including:

100 million every month on syrian refugees
645 million in additional foreign aid after the 10% increase
65 million in humanitarian aid
785 million to fight Aids/Malaria/TB in africa
13 million to vietnamese farmers
15 million to job training in Africa
650 million on increasing access to abortion globally
112.8 million to haiti and french africa
12.5 million to africa for support of democracy/inclusion/gender equality
130 million to liberia/sierra leone/guinea for ebola
450 million for UN Peacekeeping (in order to attempt to grab seat)
14.25 million to Indonesia for infastructure
2.65 billion to developing nations to fight climate change
And this is all on top of the 4.9 billion we spend in foreign aid per year

Our foreign aid budget is typically 4.9 billion per year. Everything in that list was additional to the 4.9 billion budget. So in 2016, we actually spent closer to 11.355 billion on foreign aid.

Even if we assumed, that all those various numbers I listed were the "normal" foreign aid budget listed as 4.9 billion - as you suggested, they still add up to at least 6.4 billion, meaning the first year under his rein, he spent 130% of the typical 4.9 billion budget.

God forbid when I update this for 2017. Cause its gonna be higher, what with giving 800 million to the natives, putting the American illegals on welfare etc.

Elijah Thompson
Elijah Thompson

It's private, I won't say it. It's called user for a reason. It's 1 AM. good night folks.

Mason Howard
Mason Howard

Why women shouldn't have the right to vote or hold office.

Justin Foster
Justin Foster

This is who is in charge of renegotiating NAFTA.

Chrystia Freeland, Minister of International Trade, Foreign Affairs Minister
BA in Russian Studies, Masters in Slavonic Studies
career prior was as a journalist
as a journalist criticized Russia's "brutality" in dealing with the Chechens
got banned from Russia and was fucking proud of it
called the democratically elected Viktor Yanukovych's presidency illegitimate and supported his ousting
supported the Maiden protests
supports the new Ukrainian government
blames Putin for Ukraine's current state
called on Canada to ban travel from the previous ukrainian government's officials
called on Canada to confiscate personal assets owned by previous ukrainian government's officials and their families
thinks Angela Merkel is a good politician
thinks antagonizing/opposing Putin are good ideas
is a self-professed globalist
has met with George Soros several times and highly regards him
believes that in order to work in public affairs/public policy you need to think in international context because national boundaries are too narrow
cried on camera when the Canada-EU trade deal wasn't going her way
made a serious fool on Bill Maher's show
youtube.com/watch?v=JeaVBNHf--c

It gets worse.She wants to renegotiate with a focus on gender equality, LGBT rights - in particular trans rights, cultural sensitivity and climate change. She has already demanded the U.S. pass “a federal law stopping state governments from enacting right-to-work legislation“.

Leo Kelly
Leo Kelly

The harsh taboo and legal repercussions. Your life is basically over if you complain about such things.

Once the dam breaks on it though, it's going to be a real bloody mess.

Anthony Morales
Anthony Morales

CANADA: Federal government not tracking interventions with returning ISIS fighters

But the government doesn't know how many radicalized people are actually being spoken to, or who they are

But Venkatesh has an unconventional outlook on the problem of terrorism, telling CBC that jihadi terrorism is not the main terrorist threat facing the West — although he didn't say which groups or ideologies are.

The GTI, based on data collected at the University of Maryland, lists 19 of the world's 20 most deadly global terror acts in 2016 as having been carried out by groups inspired by Islamic fundamentalist ideologies

In its 2016 report, Quebec's Centre listed 119 interventions in cases of "politico-religious radicalization" — typically Islamist — as opposed to 11 in cases of extreme right-wing indoctrination.

Public Safety Canada says it can't provide statistics because the centre does not directly intervene with radicalized individuals.

Ryan Campbell
Ryan Campbell

On Legal Marijuana:

ctvnews.ca/politics/house-passes-marijuana-legislation-bill-moves-to-senate-1.3696405
Bill C-45 received final approval Monday in the House of Commons, passing by a vote of 200-82.
The federal NDP supports the government's legislation, which was amended to scrap a requirement that home-grown marijuana plants be less than 100 centimetres tall and to require that legislation for cannabis edibles and concentrates be brought forward within a year.

news.ontario.ca/mag/en/2017/09/ontario-releases-safe-and-sensible-framework-to-manage-federal-legalization-of-cannabis.html
The LCBO will oversee the legal retail of cannabis in Ontario through new stand-alone cannabis stores and an online order service. This approach will ensure that there will be only one legal retail distributor for cannabis in Ontario and alcohol and cannabis are not sold alongside each other.
Illicit cannabis dispensaries are not and will not be legal retailers. The province will pursue a coordinated and proactive enforcement strategy, working with municipalities, local police services, the OPP and the federal government to help shut down these illegal operations.

ctvnews.ca/canada/pot-activist-jodie-emery-slams-ontario-s-insane-monopoly-plan-1.3582062
“They’re going to spend hundreds of millions of tax dollars setting up a massive bureaucracy to try and reinvent a wheel that’s already rolling and spinning quite fine,” Emery told CTV Power Play on Friday. “It’s insane.”
Emery was referring to the storefront marijuana dispensaries that have been popping up across the country. Ontario’s plan seeks to aggressively shutter such businesses.
“The government and the police win and the taxpayers and dispensaries and the patients all lose,” she said. “This monopoly will ensure there’s not enough money, there’s not enough jobs… It’s going to deny Ontario resident the ability to grow the economy with independent retailers.

Matthew Carter
Matthew Carter

Ah, So he is the same thing as Trudeau as I largely suspected. Question dodging because he has no real defence other than "Muh Diversity".

The biggest issue is that Canada actually has to conduct publicly available interrogations on top government figures because they are not acting in the interests of the Canadian people or even the country itself.

Mason Myers
Mason Myers

On Legal Marijuana's taxation:

globalnews.ca/news/3783776/justin-trudeau-outlines-tax-on-marijuana/

cbc.ca/news/politics/canopy-growth-pot-producer-tax-plan-1.4329045

new sin tax
$1 on sales up to $10
10% on sales over $10
on top of this you pay the province's sales taxes

So for example, if you live in Ontario and buy more than $10 worth of weed, it'll cost me 10% sin tax + 13% HST on top of my purchase. So yeah 23%.

Easton Hernandez
Easton Hernandez

Bill C-6 : fast tracking the Canadian citizenship process for refugees and immigrants

(a)remove the grounds for the revocation of Canadian citizenship that relate to national security;
(b)remove the requirement that an applicant intend, if granted citizenship, to continue to reside in Canada;
(c)reduce the number of days during which a person must have been physically present in Canada before applying for citizenship and provide that, in the calculation of the length of physical presence, the number of days during which the person was physically present in Canada before becoming a permanent resident may be taken into account;
(d)limit the requirement to demonstrate knowledge of Canada and of one of its official languages to applicants between the ages of 18 and 54;

parl.ca/DocumentViewer/en/42-1/bill/C-6/third-reading

The amendment will make most Syrian refugees eligible to vote in the next federal elections in 2019. From November 2015 to January 2017, over 40k Syrian refugees have arrived in Canada. Literally importing liberal voters.

Speaking at a Panel Discussion Showcasing Best Practices for the Admission of Syrian Refugees in Geneva, Switzerland (March 2016), John Mccallum, then the Minister of Immigration, said the following: “We also had a processing machine at home where people, when they arrived, it would take one hour to become landed immigrants, permanent residents, health cards. And they will – 90 percent of them will be full citizens within four years.”

90 percent of refugees will be full citizens within four years

Bill C-6 additionally eliminates the language and knowledge requirement for immigrants and refugees over 55. There are no requirements for children of future citizens. These people will still have Canadian citizenship and the benefits that come with it...

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

ipolitics.ca/2017/12/03/poll-suggests-canadians-back-urban-gun-ban/

According to the poll, conducted by Ekos Research Associates for The Canadian Press, 69 per cent of those surveyed agreed with the statement “I think that there should be a strict ban on guns in urban areas.”

The Liberals also pledged to require enhanced background checks for anyone seeking to buy a gun, and prospective buyers must also show a license. Those who sell guns would, among other things, be required to keep an inventory of stock and sales.

Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale said work is underway on related legislation.

“It is an important topic and efforts in the past in dealing with a topic that has the potential to, in some places, be controversial has ended up foundering,” he said.

“When I put forward the legislative package I want to make sure that it’s a package that will succeed. That’s my objective and we’ll get it done.”

Jaxon Jones
Jaxon Jones

get the fuck out, we're fucking full
t. true blooded Canadian

Austin Howard
Austin Howard

Canada starts teaching kids about dragon dildos in sex ed when ?

Connor Nguyen
Connor Nguyen

Quebec just cut somewhere between 4000 to 5000 welfare checks for American illegals

Sasuga. Wonder how much ontario gives.

Caleb Peterson
Caleb Peterson

Have some assorted Trudeau Fuckery for his first year in power summarized.

Elijah Gomez
Elijah Gomez

stay the fuck out

Jacob Edwards
Jacob Edwards

If you have the job skills, you are welcome to immigrate to burgerland...

James Edwards
James Edwards

That was old news. Like I said in the post, we're up to 13,000 illegals. They can't legally work, so they're all on welfare while we process their claims. They also have access to our medical care. Not that its any good.

Alexander Sullivan
Alexander Sullivan

Its not any good because they fucking shit up the whole god damn ER.

Asher Diaz
Asher Diaz

macleans.ca/society/health/canadas-health-care-wait-times-hit-new-record-high-again/

Wait times:

Orthopaedic surgery averages 41.7 weeks
CT scans are 4.1 weeks
MRI is 10.8 weeks
Ultrasound is 3.9 weeks
medical oncology is 3.2 weeks
radiation oncology is 3.9 weeks
elective cardiovascular is 11.7 weeks
neurosurgery is 32.9 weeks
opthamalogy is 31.4 weeks
plastic surgery is 26.5weeks
gynaecology is 22.5 weeks
otolaryngology is 20.7 weeks
General surgery is 13.1 weeks
urology is 14.6 weeks
internal medicine is 15.6 weeks
also depends on province
for example, BC waits 24 weeks for an MRI
The national average for a hip replacement according to the Canadian government is 27.5 weeks
these are also medians
In certain provinces, patients can routinely expect to wait more than a year to receive orthopedic surgery

Charles Hernandez
Charles Hernandez

Good luck with those designated shitting streets, Pajeet. Don't think I'll ever feel the need to tour them, so I doubt I'll ever be in any position to ask you for directions.

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

Probably asinine amounts of welfare checks, and probably not the "Poor, white, jobless Canadian" kind of welfare. Ontario has some of the worst unemployment in the country due to "Muh Nature" stopping most of everything in Canada from being developed, yet having the most dense population centers. Everything Toronto-up is utter cancer. Now they are experimenting with a universal basic income program(NEETBUX) and hiking the minimum wage up dramatically in a very, very short time to try and buy votes for the next election to keep the liberal-decay of the country going.

"Unemployment is getting out of hand? Better raise the costs for companies to have minimum wage employees and increase immigrantion to fill jobs that don't exist!" - Standard scapegoat fallacy of most western countries on modern immigration.

It's bad because the government started letting immigrants use the system out of pity, which meant that it opened the flood gates to abuse and attracted even more immigrants. Now the system is clogged double as much because and doctors have long since realized that moving the USA means they can charge at least twice as much as they could in Canada.

T. St. Catharines (Below Toronto, 30 minutes from border)

Easton Watson
Easton Watson

That's why I'm in the process of moving the family to the USA. Things may be worse down South for the moment, but the USA is heading in the right direction under Trump whereas Canada is definitely heading in the wrong direction under Trudeau. Expect that trend to intensify, especially once NAFTA is renegotiated and those 5000 extra ICE agent have the illegals on the run.

Juan White
Juan White

... Look man, if you need a sponsor for citizenship, just promise me you won't vote Dem and we'll set something up.

Oliver Gomez
Oliver Gomez

Trudeau should literally be shot. Along with every member of his cabinet.

youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA

his entire cabinet has problems giving straight answers to questions.

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

He is from a Middle Eastern Country
He is a Soldier

youtube.com/watch?v=zHEVqa8-5xA

Thomas Baker
Thomas Baker

Somalian
LOL, and of course in somalia most women are forced to undergo FGM.

John Hall
John Hall

The guy probably has partaken in a few FGM surgeries himself. He just wants to spread that joy to every girl in canada

Levi Morgan
Levi Morgan

Canada is so fucked. Between this shit, the NAFTA renegotiation, the flood of illegals from the USA, and the mother of all real estate bubbles, I think Canadians will be shocked by how quickly they turn into the Argentina of the North. Better get used to long lines at the grocery store so you can pay $50 for a loaf of bread.

Isaac Russell
Isaac Russell

I'm coming to Canada, next year. Feels good, man.

Jonathan Peterson
Jonathan Peterson

Not really. Plus, salaries are really low in Canada vs the US if you are in IT.

Juan Brooks
Juan Brooks

A general practitioner in Canada gets paid 122,000 CAD
A general practitioner in USA gets paid 170,000 USD or 218,000 CAD

Ethan Edwards
Ethan Edwards

NORTH BORDER WALL NOW

Samuel Rivera
Samuel Rivera

Ha ha ha - You guys are going to take it from the butt to the mouth on the renegotiation. Hope you like the taste of milk with chocolate bits mixed in.

Jose Bailey
Jose Bailey

Yeah, they're clearly racing to change the demographics to ensure there's no turning back. The wild card they haven't factored in is the massive housing bubble which could burst at any moment. When that happens, Trudeau will be voted out regardless. Hopefully whomever takes his place has the balls to turn things around.

Landon Richardson
Landon Richardson

Be me
Brazilian
Free Health system by federal constitution, God bless
Have serious health problem
On wait line for surgery for 8 years and literally nothing happens
Dying slowly every day

Levi Thomas
Levi Thomas

Yup. Then there'a the tax treatment. For example, no income splitting in Canada...

Bentley Peterson
Bentley Peterson

They are also buying actual Canadian votes by raising minimum wage drastically in a very short timespan(conveniently finishing before elections) in the most populated province. As well as looking to start a "UBI" (Universal basic income) program and probably promising to spread these things or guarantee them to happen in the next election.

Logan Torres
Logan Torres

implying this problem can ever be solved if we reject to hang those leftists

Logan Cooper
Logan Cooper

Implying in not already embarrassed to just look at the flag.

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

I wonder who could possibly be behind this plan

Oliver Hughes
Oliver Hughes

Fucking kek.
mfw white roasties (who thought they were untouchable) will have to visit the clinic for mandatory clit removal as a result of their actions.

Evan Edwards
Evan Edwards

Canadians don't want immigrants telling them how to run their country
and Canadian's first priority is themselves, not immigrants
therefore Canadians are bad

Logan Cooper
Logan Cooper

Are we living in different universes? Cuz from what I've seen, those things are the opposite of what canadians want.

Camden Perez
Camden Perez

I was responding to the guy saying that Canadians should treat immigrants better- and that we should be sad for making them sad...as though we owe them anything...as though we should please them BECAUSE they chose us.
The guy is acting like a rejected woman.

Aaron Flores
Aaron Flores

That's not Canadians in general, this is the generic western-politicians that are generally jewish or white and view white people as undesirably for "Muh Diversity" quotas.

Luis Powell
Luis Powell

All I am asking accept the reality
While Canadians are confused regarding immigration, no one in the Western world has clear thinking in any matter.

No one knows what is right/wrong, what is productive/degenerate, or what makes comfort and happiness.

Could you tell me *why* it's so important that Canadians accept reality?

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

That's not Canadians in general
It is Canadians in general...not that they explicitly ask for it, only implicitly- in low cost of living and the good feeling of helping others...think is that Canadians don't realize what it's costing.

Julian Brown
Julian Brown

The good thing is, that female rights WILL be removed in the end. Huge upside.

Ryan Moore
Ryan Moore

U could also just shoot them, stab them, beat them to death, car of peace them to death, or - to mock leftist's own culture - behead them, or whatever .

But that tyrannic, psychopathic disease has to be dealt with, before it kills us all.

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

Chrystia Freeland
Pic related, we're fucked

Tyler Hernandez
Tyler Hernandez

“the goal is the create an uniform breed of human, smart enough to work, but too stupid to understand ( /comprehend (what's going on))“

Brayden Green
Brayden Green

Patently false. Otherwise it's more along the lines of people feeling helpless and keeping it to themselves because the current government openly persecutes people for wrongthink.

Low cost of living
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUNNY MAN

Brody Myers
Brody Myers

Please only fill out the survey for the ethnicity that best represents your heritage.

Germanic:
strawpoll.me/14587931

Anglo:
strawpoll.me/14587913

Nordic:
strawpoll.me/14587939

Celtic:
strawpoll.me/14587948

Gallic (French):
strawpoll.me/14587959

East Slavic:
strawpoll.me/14587973

West Slavic:
strawpoll.me/14587981

South Slavic:
strawpoll.me/14587996

Latin (Italian):
strawpoll.me/14588006

Iberian:
strawpoll.me/14588013

Greek:
strawpoll.me/14588019

Baltic:
strawpoll.me/14588033

Finno-Urgric:
strawpoll.me/14588037

Romanian:
strawpoll.me/14588073

og thread for anyone interested supforums.com/thread/152704428/politics

Brayden Lewis
Brayden Lewis

International capitalists and industrialists control the vast majority of national policies ( and means of production ) across ...

That's literally global socialism / fascism.

( very much the opposite of capitalism, which would be 'free people cooperating freely' )

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

be Canadian
Vote Trudeau
fuck off, leaf. Trump is building the wall on the wrong border

Carter Cooper
Carter Cooper

Well.... doesnt that force the average jew to retreat from those countries to safer places ? And which would that be ? Maybe ... Israel ?
Hm, isnt that just the old Zionist plan, AGAIN, to get all Jews to migrate to Israel to create “greater Israel“ ?
Hmmm, i wonder, i wonder ...
Just a thought, but matches the pattern precisely again

Aaron Gonzalez
Aaron Gonzalez

taxes
you mean debt and inflation

David Morris
David Morris

This is disgusting, I'm not letting these pricks chop off my clit!

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I replied to you because you're a female on Sup Forums, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

Elijah Mitchell
Elijah Mitchell

That's not Canadians in general, this is the generic western-politicians that are generally jewish or white

The even more stringend pattern is, that they are absolutely overwhelmingly women.

Nicholas Williams
Nicholas Williams

This short video sums up the absolute state of Canada:
youtube.com/watch?v=bDNw_vbm_7U

Justin Mitchell
Justin Mitchell

Can't blame them. They've put up with the Muslims for a thousand years, even creating an entire religion/warrior society to repel them. These ones work hard their whole life in IT or medical to get the chance to immigrate based on merit to a first world country with toilets and then that country just opens the floodgates to the muslim "refugees". I'd be fucking livid too

Cameron Flores
Cameron Flores

what a fucking hag May is. I'm glad she has to sit up in the back corner

Ryan King
Ryan King

Be Canadian
Guy with 39.5% of the votes becomes leader and fucks over 60-100% of the population

Sebastian Gomez
Sebastian Gomez

Dewd...

Angel Ross
Angel Ross

I'm French Canadian. I sold my home in Vancouver and now I can afford a nice home in Quebec. Where do I move? Laval? Eastern Townships?

Owen Howard
Owen Howard

Someone explained it perfectly on Sup Forums once. There are two reasons for this mass immigration:
1: A lower population will cause a massive decrease in property markets and other elements of the economy and that will fuck up the rich as people will actually be able to afford to live in their own countries and cities, also lower/stable population means higher wages as less people competing for work.

2: Credit markets are tapped out in the west, we have so much debt we can't waste money on consumption which runs half the economy, student loans, credit cards, go to a restaurant, count the people there, each person owes "$3,761 in revolving credit to lenders. Across the average household, American adults also owe $11,244 in student loans, $8,163 on their autos, and $70,322 on their mortgage."
So at a table with five friends eating out you have $457,150 in combined average debt, that would take 6,232 hours each to pay back if they made $15 an hour(or 2/3rds of a year approx).
Immigrants don't have debt like this, they can bit stupid shit on a magical card and maybe pay it back later. Buy all the junk that the corporations are selling, all the banks are happy because their bailout is guaranteed.

And if it turns violent the people making money aren't hurt by it, they stand up and condemn the racism from their castles and watch the pipes burn their cities down, ready and willing to loan them more money to rebuild it or to buy it from under them and sell it back at a profit.

Logan Perez
Logan Perez

There is a 3rd when it comes to Canada, which is whatever party is in power imports these people in the vain hope that those people will vote for them because they let them in and gave them gibs. This sort of shit should be 100% illegal as fuck but all political parties in Canada except maybe Parti Québécois try to benefit from it, so would never legislate against it ever.

Political parties import them and try to send them to places that could tip in their favour, which which would allow them to hold a majority again to continue the scheme. 1000% disgusting.

Charles Hall
Charles Hall

ca.reuters.com/article/topNews/idCAKBN1E22KL-OCATP

Canada’s two largest housing markets, Toronto and Vancouver, are being held aloft by booming condo markets as investors and developers stick to an asset they love, fueling charges that the market is geared toward building fortunes rather than homes.

Data released on Friday showed urban construction starts for multiple-unit buildings, typically condos, surged 16.9 percent in November to 175,016 units, a record high even after a decades-long boom.

According to market research firm Urbanation, about 60 percent of units under development in Toronto are studios or one-bedrooms, a complete reversal of the trend before 1990, when nearly 70 percent of units had two or three bedrooms.

Condo prices rose 21.6 percent in November from a year earlier in the Toronto region, according to the Toronto Real Estate Board’s Home Price Index, far outstripping the 4 percent rise in detached home prices. In Vancouver, condo prices are up 23.9 percent in the same period, compared to a 6.1 percent gain in detached home prices.

“The massive (price) increases just attract more and more of that speculative investor creeping into the market,” said Ferreira.

But fears about the kind of condo glut seen in Miami are overblown, said Robert Hogue, economist at Royal Bank of Canada, because developers in the country do not break ground - or get financing - until most of their units are sold, typically only with a downpayment.

Aaron Ramirez
Aaron Ramirez

i think about this a lot and don't fully understand their psychology.

Its like they are so detached from the situation that they feel safe, and they also think hating and punishing their own race makes them morally superior. and at the same time they are very emotional people that cant think properly when confronted with facts that show all this is bad, and they are also psychopathic control freaks that want their way and do it under the guise of being moral

It's a mental illness basically

Ryan Martinez
Ryan Martinez

the top jews controlling everything do dont care about other jews, they have genetic psychopathy and just want destruction and power

Jose Cook
Jose Cook

that pic

who's that (((guy)))?

Aiden Myers
Aiden Myers

lol its made news for like a week here in nova scotia how the police hate black people

John Roberts
John Roberts

If canadians don't want immigrants, why don't they vote for someone like Trump?

This whole full on feminist government thing is a mistake, look at Sweden. This is why Canada and Sweden are even worse than Germany.

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

Richard Oliphant
I guess we have to acknowledge the Oliphant in the room

David Jenkins
David Jenkins

This

Aiden Anderson
Aiden Anderson

Trump wouldn't last a week in Canada; parliamentary system. Vote of no confidence and you're gone. The president is lodged in the White House for 4 years regardless of what he does; he can even used a jewess' cunt as a humidor for his pricey ceegaws...

Logan Hill
Logan Hill

I want to have intercourse with that wahmen

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

can only work as long as there's tax payers to support it. The government's money has to come from somewhere
Even that isn't entirely true, the money ran out long time ago. Look at interest rates, it's completely artificial, they would have plunged it even deeper save for prsence of cash. That's why they push for cashless, that's why I refuse to have a single credit/debit card. What I'm saying is the markets of all sort are completely rigged and operated from central banks at this point. There won't be any spectacular crash unless they say so. Still wonder what is Trump going to do when they pull a fast one on him after he already owned the rally in S&P. They have patience, all the financial power imagineable. Just don't know. The stuff that happens worldwide financially goes beyond communist manifesto.

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

ding ding ding, average moishe is just as brainwashed as average goyim

Robert Flores
Robert Flores

Get fucked shitskin. The gov is't an international terrorist taxi.

Jaxon Bennett
Jaxon Bennett

Michelle is awesome at grilling libcucks in question period and is probably a large part of why Justin doesn't want to show up more than once a week. You can tell that over the past year she has gotten more comfortable dealing with the smug and deceitful antics of the Canadian left. Many in the conservative party of Canada are quite comfortable in the role of keeping the parliamentary seats warm so when you see someone who understands it is their duty to speak up on behalf of Canadians who can't and call the liberals out on their arrogant, neurotic, self serving morality that impresses me hugely!

To effectively keep things in check the bloc and the ndp need to get into the spirit of things, the cardboard cut out moment was one of solidarity in opposition and was frankly hilarious. That being said my faith is honestly more in the conservatives organizing themselves to push a united line of inquiry on pertinent issues while offering differing angles of critique.

Samuel Cooper
Samuel Cooper

I Swear she's trying to help Canada by exposing that Somaili nigger and his mongrel religion but Canucks are too fucking cucked to save their own women. Shame!

Carter Miller
Carter Miller

You have to go back

Kevin Wright
Kevin Wright

First time the liberal party has left him open to questioning on a issue and they really let him get worked over because he is a disposable tool to be used up as a means to an end in mass immigration. His usefulness is coming to an end, soon they will want to sever ties and scapegoat him.

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

DAILY REMINDER:
December 7 2014 7:10pm
A former university of Ottawa student now a Muslim convert spends six minutes on camera railing against the Canadian government and promising his former countrymen will be “indiscriminately targeted”.
Jun 15, 2016
ISIS 'kill list' includes names of 151 Canadians.
November 13, 2014 1:45 pm
ISIS leader threatens Canada, says it will fight to the last man in audio recording
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS, said in an audio recording released Thursday the group will fight to the last man.

He specifically singles out the United States and its allies Europe, Australia and Canada as “stumbling between fear, weakness, inability, and failure.”
11/22/17(Wed)
Trudeau sparks outrage with plan to ‘reintegrate’ ISIS terrorists into Canada
The government revealed in late 2015 that some 180 individuals “with a nexus to Canada” had joined Islamic terrorist groups overseas, and an additional 60 had come back to Canada, according to a report by CBC’s Evan Dyer.

PART II
Offences Against Public Order
Treason and other Offences against the Queen’s Authority and Person

Marginal note:High treason

46 (1) Every one commits high treason who, in Canada,

(a) kills or attempts to kill Her Majesty, or does her any bodily harm tending to death or destruction, maims or wounds her, or imprisons or restrains her;

(b) levies war against Canada or does any act preparatory thereto; or

(c) assists an enemy at war with Canada, or any armed forces against whom Canadian Forces are engaged in hostilities, whether or not a state of war exists between Canada and the country whose forces they are.

Isaac Peterson
Isaac Peterson

Red ensign when?

Connor Gutierrez
Connor Gutierrez

Isn't ironic that these piece of shit traitors and bull dykes are importing something 100 times worse than the bullshit they're bitching about.

It isn't ironic at all, you are just stupid and likely a virgin. Women subconsciously desire the stronger tribe. It is not ironic that they would positively respond to more authoritarian male-centric societies. Feminism is a rebellion against effeminate western men. If western men weren't so degenerate (I am using here degenerate in the sense of being lacking in manhood) feminism would be stomped out before it could develop any real stronghold. Feminism is a superficially illogical rebellion to western men because western men cannot control their women anymore, and the more effeminate you are the more the women rebel claiming all men are oppressive monsters etc. but this is only a superficial argument, in reality subconsciously it is a panic call because they detect that western men have lost all ability to protect and control them. So by rebelling even further, they have rebelled to the point where only a strong male-centric tribe could subject them at this point. Which is precisely what their biological imperative wants.

Instead of doing something about it you are instead doing of course exactly what a woman would do. Whining in long letters about how unfair and unreasonable everything is, developing some knitting clubs like MGTOW and similar. Which is another indication of how effeminate you are.

Henry Jackson
Henry Jackson

I knew the Khadirs' bullshit wasn't without consequence...

Ayden Smith
Ayden Smith

canadians could save themselves
they choose not to

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

How can a single qt3.14 look so smug?

Brandon Hill
Brandon Hill

So let me get this straight

You brought it on yourself and you STILL choose to do so.

Jason Wright
Jason Wright

if a white man so much as looks at a woman he can be accused of sexual harassment
these same women that accuse will then help "refugees" that literally want to rape and murder them
and when those "refugees" rape and murder these women blame ALL men (meaning all white men)

Owen Murphy
Owen Murphy

Don't forget to add:
But then the women turn around and apologize to the rapefugees and tell them it's not their fault
And the court says, "you rapefugees come from a different culture where it's normal to rape women, so instead of putting you in jail for 15 years, we're just going to give you 6 months probation, please don't rape again or we'll increase it to 6 months probation PLUS 500 hours community service at a childcare or w/e

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

Good fucking riddance

James Fisher
James Fisher

That is a desired outcome. Look at Agenda 21. They want huge wildlife corridors running North and South. They don't get there without destroying what is here

Gabriel Bennett
Gabriel Bennett

Good fucking riddance

HE TELLS YOU THE TRUTH AND THAT IS YOUR RESPONSE.

AMAZING

Elijah Reed
Elijah Reed

Like I give a fuck what some shitskin mumblemouth euroweenie thinks.

The only way I go back is behind a rifle like my grandpa

Daniel Rogers
Daniel Rogers

who trained you not to give a fuck about things which matter?

why is canadian masculinity measured by how little one complains when getting fucked?

Cooper Robinson
Cooper Robinson

Please provide documentation, this could be a thing

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

You know, my sister is Canadian (Husband a doctor he worked there = citizenship etc.) she's also a lawyer and much scarier than this chick.

I think I'm going to show her this clip, this should be enough to get her into politics, Canada DESPERATELY needs Afrikaner sensibility in their politics.

Jordan Collins
Jordan Collins

this could be a thing

think about what you just said.

where would it be 'a thing'?

David Foster
David Foster

Going back to Ancient Greece there is the concept of the logos and the view that the individual is a microcosm of his society, which is a microcosm of the whole world. As above so below sort of thing. A just society will be full of just individuals and so on.
What is going on with the SJW maniacs and race traitors is just a macrocosm of the spread of AIDS in individuals.
AIDS destroys the body's immune system and it maintains no defense against hostile invaders.
SJWism is the same as AIDS, but on a larger scale.
The left has been infected with Cultural AIDS and if you leave them in power then they will lead you to complete destruction. If you can't remove them by vote, then you must remove them by force. And you are justified in the latter because they have betrayed the social contract and are actively allowing and enabling the destruction of their own society. You must preemptively replace them with individuals and institutions who will do their duty to protect the nation, before it is too late.

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

CUT YOUR DAUGHTERS CLIT OFF
DO IT NOW
*BANG BANG BANG*

Mason Rivera
Mason Rivera

Good, get out and stay the fuck out. Be glad we're polite and never strung you up in the town square shitskin.

Caleb Walker
Caleb Walker

I actually bet they legalize it because "it they culture and all morals relative" and "parents should have a right to cut off baby genitals if it has a history in their culture" and "well if we make it illegal then we are criminalizing their culture and that's racist and privileged and they will just have backalley genital mutilation and those won't be safe and girls will get infected and it will be our fault for making it illegal".
I strongly suspect this will happen.

Honestly I think they will legalize genital mutilation and have the national health care pay for it. Watch that is exactly what they will do. You taxdollars will go to pay for girls' genitals to be mutilated. If you guys don't have a revolution and erase those crazy faggots from your society then you deserve every shit thing that happens after that.

Lucas Davis
Lucas Davis

Be glad we're polite and never strung you up in the town square shitskin

WE GOT A LIVE ONE

Julian Gonzalez
Julian Gonzalez

Yeah. This place is terrible in virtually every way. This isn't news.

Hunter Ward
Hunter Ward

Great, another useless IT poo leading some poor white kid who will have to fix your code after you are dropped.

Ryder Flores
Ryder Flores

It is the same here in California.

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

So literally any ass stain can come in?

Liam Allen
Liam Allen

tfw poos in loos are our last hope

Tyler Watson
Tyler Watson

What do people gain from being demographically swamped by 2 digit IQed vermines who breed like rats, who look nothing like them. don't share their religion or culture.
Whites didn't carry out their communist revolution so the Left is importing millions of poor niggers muslims and spics to brainwash and have them install the proletariat dictatorship.
That's all it is really. The social contract is broken and it is past time to remove the treasonous elements from your society. You're going to have to basically wipe clean every institution and start from scratch, but the alternative is the left starts a immigrant uprising to seize permanent power and make all your lives hell, if you survive.

Isaac Lewis
Isaac Lewis

said a person who's life is being about having bigger and bigger dildos of two different colors shoved up their ass for years

Kayden Mitchell
Kayden Mitchell

Somalis

Something special about this particular breed. They're not bright enough to conceal what they're trying to do but can fall back on being both Muslim and black which shields them from everything. They'll speak politically but can't quite craft a good or at least deceitful argument to get their point across. They just use obstinate.

My girl worked with a Somali for over a year. In that time she became more and more anti-white. Everyone was racist, everyone was sexist. Whereas she once responded to another coworker's complaint about all the candidates being men with "what's wrong with men?" she now believes that literally everyone in management is there because they're white.

Thankfully, the Somali bitch has been moved somewhere and my girl's brain is starting to reset. She's not being fed nonstop bullshit from her coworkers (all women of colour who work for the Government and talk about how racist it is even though they are employed solely because of their sex and race) and is starting to come back around. Christ it's a lot of work undoing all this damage.

Leo Morris
Leo Morris

We tried.
But the Conservative party imposed us "Sheer the Queer" over "Mad Max Bernier"

Asher Mitchell
Asher Mitchell

I feel we may head the same way, however it's still all peaceful down here.

Jackson Johnson
Jackson Johnson

at my voting booth (In Niagara Falls) there were people outside trying to convince people to vote for sheer and handing out pamphlets, I wonder if there was some concentrated shill effort to keep out max

Eli Bailey
Eli Bailey

Literally every immigrant I know is depressed.

I hope so, an invading force should face some penance for doing such.

Gavin Long
Gavin Long

I know hes not /our_jew/ but Noam Chomsky has been saying that for decades. Hes railed against corporate power in the west and has pointed out that all the far left narratives are pro corporation. The right just gives them tax breaks and deregulates markets.

The monoculture is really the endgame. By dividing peoples ideas and calling them different things it creates enough chaos to control any opposition

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

That's evident.
This is the 1995 referendum all over again.

Jackson Wright
Jackson Wright

tfw live in one of the few parts of Canada where this bullshit isn't tolerated
you hear stories all the time of scared mudslime rapefugees who settled in this part moving away to other parts of Canada because they're afraid of all the racism
gays are afraid to come out of the closet in fear of getting disowned by the family and beaten up by rednecks
everybody goes to church
almost everybody owns guns
I literally can't comprehend what it must be like to live in the other parts of Canada. I haven't seen a shitskin in 5+ years. The stories I hear coming from mainland Canada makes me feel like I'm living in an oasis amidst a dystopian wasteland.

Jordan Jackson
Jordan Jackson

Scheer is a Jew, so yes he had help.

Jace Gutierrez
Jace Gutierrez

Based

Andrew Robinson
Andrew Robinson

Their end game is votes. Technically we are still a democracy which means that the government needs the votes to stay in power. by bringing in a bunch of the unwanted and pumping up the propaganda that we like them they will vote for those who brought them in.

Carson Carter
Carson Carter

so basically jewish slavery?

Nathan Allen
Nathan Allen

Half the time your dad spends at work is so several refugees can sit on their asses all day playing vidya

Jeremiah Kelly
Jeremiah Kelly

women are murdering their babies
people get upset over sand savages hurting each other

James Garcia
James Garcia

Why doesn't anybody fucking understand this, I'm going to try to be as clear as possible for you faggots.

Jews in Israel have a shrinking genetic pool, they are doing everything in their power to attract Jews from around the world to Israel, Ethan from H3H3 for example said that foreign Jews are subsidized by Israel to come to Israel on a 1 week trip, this is done solely to entice some people to stay.

These elite Jews don't give a fuck about Jews around the world, they want them to come to Israel where they "belong", this is why the Jew doesn't care if he's fellow man is getting his head bashed in in Brussels, the elite Jew laughs and thinks its the man's own fault for not immigrating.

Why do Jews want Europe to be mutt country? Because Jews have always been a diaspora and they have faced the ethnic homogeneity of other nations they inhabited for centuries, they got thrown out too many times to count which is why they view nationalism and ethnic homogeneity in other's as a threat to themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=4c8FYcKWJzY

Chase Diaz
Chase Diaz

So did Michelle Rempell vote for more immigration at some point like most bleeding heart women?

Canada is like 10 years ahead of us in the doubledown of more immigration because muh GDP that's growing every year needs to keep growing :DDD Meanwhile wage buying power is shittier than ever, cities and transport are buckling, housing is too expensive, fucking food banks everywhere!! and these cunts they import don't like us (and their first gen of kids actually despise us). It's gotta stop. Our societies and way of life are eroding.

Ethan White
Ethan White

Makes a little more sense

Evan Thompson
Evan Thompson

Same happened to a guy in the UK, story ended tragically.

Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

Literally went to a christmas party yesterday where we had a few jabs at haitians subhumans
inb4 little rural town
It was in the suburbs of Montreal, a little less than 90 people were present, and most of them were in their twenties
The fire rises

Aaron Edwards
Aaron Edwards

North or south suburbs?

Jaxson Reyes
Jaxson Reyes

Stay the fuck out of my country

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

It’s mind control. They’re in a trance. It’s hard to get someone who’s involved in a cult to question the cult because that’s against their rules. It’s such a problem especially when it’s so pervasive through almost all media institutions and corporate cukt.

David Parker
David Parker

the story of this thread

pajeet hears tales of great riches in the land of America Canada from rajish
rajish fuck all de white women he say
pajeet saves hard for a fake resume
gets job in Canada sharing 2 bedroom apartment with 7 other pajeets
6 years later
still no bob or vagene
canada hates immigrants, I return to my country in 1.5 year
1.5 years later
pajeet tells rajish jr I fuck all de white women, see all the bob and vagene
the cycle continues

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

Northern suburbs, of course
The proximity to niggers makes it a perfect breeding ground for race realism

Jacob Gonzalez
Jacob Gonzalez

Who is on the kill list?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit