CUCKNADA IS AN INSANE ASYLUM!

youtube.com/watch?v=vOOIFNZUYno

In the name of "equality", "tolerance", "diversity", "human rights", "antiracism", (and the "white patriarchy" that goes with it). Those fucking dumb feminist whores, SJW maniacs and antifa race traitors are importing third world problems (slowly but surely), importing more and more of this bullshit in Canada.

You know what funny about all this? Those pieces of shit race traitors are so dogmatically brainwashed, convinced of their batshit insane marxist religion, that they'll gladly ACCEPT converting to islam, wearing a veil, and yes...Even female excision. (you can't fight these thing as long as you modify your country's demography, it's bound to happen, maybe not tomorrow or next year, but it'll eventually happen.).

Isn't ironic that these piece of shit traitors and bull dykes are importing something 100 times worse than the bullshit they're bitching about. (ONLY if it's coming from white males)...

And so, we're now confronted to these surreal discussions. (which would've been unthinkable 10 years ago.)

It would've been so easier, so safter, to simply opt for racially, culturally homogenous immigration but NOOOOOOOO, you had to show the world how "tolerant" and "antiracist" you were. And you're now progressively dealing with catastrophic consequences. It's a ticking timebomb.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0v8g-6JBgZw
youtube.com/watch?v=lUXHB5U-Vl4
youtube.com/watch?v=6Pix3PodrIE
twitter.com/TarekFatah/status/939578978397978625
cbc.ca/amp/1.4440550
youtu.be/pKSjTV_gG-A
ctvnews.ca/canadian-stranded-in-sudan-breaks-silence-1.385574
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brenda_Martin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>second video at the 3:35 mark
holy shit Canada, I truly weep for you

no jokes anymore, this is beyond disturbing

> came to canada in 2005
> lived in Ontario and Quebec
> still living in Quebec in Montreal
> all I can tell you is that white Canadians are fed up with immigrants.
> White canadians are keeping it to themselves now. They are extremely passive aggressive about this.
> if a referendum happens today, I bet at least 60% of canadians would vote for reduced immigration numbers, especially muslims, chinese and the indians
> Just yesterday I had a conversation with another immigrant. Her exact words "The government wants people but people don't want them at all"
> immigrants are aware of the fact that canadians don't like immigrants
> canadians are aware of the fact that they want fewer immigrants
> but nobody wants to be called racist
> forget about racism, nobody raises opposing views when political discussions occur
> people are intolerant as fuck
> canadians in general know how intolerant they are. they are aware of it. but it's bad to be intolerant so they act like tolerant in order to have equilibrium in their mind
> but they are intolerant
> and the symptoms are how they behave to immigrants
> literally, every immigrant I know are depressed. and they dislike this country. The only thing that they keep them here is that they are used to life here. (imagine someone puts a dildo in your ass for 1 month, you'll get used to it after a month and won't complain)

on a separate note
> I am going back home in 1.5 years with my Canadian passport
> I am praying that I won't meet another "happy" "so nice" "so positive" "friendly" "cool" Canadian for the rest of my life
> if one day a tourist asks for help (directions etc), if I learn that person is Canadian, I'll say good luck, find your own way.

>More like KEKnada!

Oh,nevermind. Carry on.

My dad is easy to convince with stupid shit. 6 months ago he said we should build a wall around mexico and just last week he said we should let in all the illegals in fleeing america cause "oh no they will be deported back to was countrys".

And my younger brother got brainwashed into SJWisms getting offended by everything and liking all the bullshit edgy teen stuff like communism, anarchy and antifa. And yes he is also an atheist.

My mother is a fence sitter and I only got one friend who is aware of all of the shit that is going on. I want this to end.

lol that ophilant faggot needs to get necked. kill all Somalians outside somolia.

*war country's

>> White canadians are keeping it to themselves now. They are extremely passive aggressive about this.

It just confirms that this country is an insane asylum. Why in the fuck would any rational person endure such bullshit? Most normal people are motivated by few basic things...Their self interest. Protection of their family. Simple things. It's not too much to ask.

But nop! Let's import 2 digit IQed people from a different culture, race, religion who also happen to hate our guts just to show how antiracist and tolerant we are. Again, these people and the politicians they voted for..Are all mentally ill.

>The indigenous people of the land I’ve migrated to don’t appreciate the millions of brown strangers like me flooding their once-clean streets
>fuck them, I’m never being nice to wypipo ever again

plz qc secede

I once emailed Trudeau's immigration office ironically saying I was a Muslim suffering because of my religion in Brazil and they offered me a visa. I wish I was kidding

I just didn't go because I tried to get some money as well and they didn't fall for it.

>But nop! Let's import 2 digit IQed people from a different culture, race, religion who also happen to hate our guts just to show how antiracist and tolerant we are

More of that. I almost forgot. I truely wonder what's their end game? I mean seriously. I don't understand the machiavelian genius behind it all. What do people gain from being demographically swamped by 2 digit IQed vermines who breed like rats, who look nothing like them. don't share their religion or culture. I just DON'T FUCKING GET IT.

It's almost fascinating. Is it just some kind of weird fetish? Like some kind of psychological masturbating? Is it an ego thing? Like, just to show the world how "morally noble" they are? (to the point of sacrificing themselves and their own fucking civilisation.) Maybe the very idea gets them hard and makes them cum?

Why would rational individuals. With normal reasoning. Normal intelligence. Why..WHY would they sabotage their own country? Why would they jeopardise their own children's future? JUST to tell the world." at least we're not raaaaacist!".

IT'S GOOD TO BE RACIST YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!... It's a natural preservation instinct, a survival instinct!...

Saudis have the most racist immigration laws you can imagine and you know what? GOOD FOR THEM.
youtube.com/watch?v=0v8g-6JBgZw

Japanese people are not dealing with this insanity. WHY?!!! Why would canadians feel proud of this insanity ?

we are not saying anything different,

The dislike, the hate is real
but you turn on CBC and what do you see "Canadians are fighthing against intolerance and racism"
Everything is a lie man.
All this Canada is welcoming thing might true to certain degree (I'd say 50K people per year from Europe and South america) but the people don't want to tolerate the rest anymore.
And I am not saying this isn't right.
I accept the reality
But what are we going to do about the Canadians who try acting inclusive when it comes to immigration when they don't want to deal with immigrants at all
I have lunch at cafeteria everyday. White canadians hang out together.
You can say it;'s normal. It's normal. But how come Canadians become so friendly when they visit Mexico, Lebanon or China
Canadians are banking on the reputation of Canadian flag
And many immigrants in this country are aware of this.
Like I said.. A lot of immigrants believe that Canada and Canadians are overrated as fuck.
There is no hate here
There is only the confirmation of this reality.
So don't feel like "what else do you want me to do motherfucker",
I am not asking you to do anything more
All I am asking accept the reality. That you, and your people dont want immigrants anymore. And it doesnt matter if they fit to the society or not. It doesn't matter if they are pro or anti FGM.Doesn't matter. Enough is enough and you want to be able to with your own people.

Hang in there bro, my mom raised us trad catholic and now she likes trannies because of shit like 'Ellen'. My dad would have made a good paterfamilias but he's pretty much on the spectrum so he doesn't have much brainpower to throw around.

It's just me, my bro and a couple good buddies on the red-pill side of things,

Just frustrating being surrounded by people who believe in this insanity by people and the media. Whats worse is them just taking something at face value and not doing research on it or even question why.

>what's their end game
International capitalists and industrialists control the vast majority of national policies across the West. These people intend to dissolve the nation-state as an institution, subservient to the greater economic world that determines their livelihood. To place it in layman's terms, the world is being shaped into a multicultural corporation, a plantation if you will, broken into sectors rather than self-deterministic sovereign entities. This is only possible if all the traditional threads that bind nations, family, religion, tradition and history, culminating in an overall group culture, are either drastically changed or eliminated.

Essentially, the world is being turned into a bland congruent monoculture which will serve the powerful private heads of business and commerce. Always remember, government is little more than an arm of concentrated private power, the Federal Reserve being an exemplary case of private powers (in the form of Bankers) controlling the foundational mechanisms of a nation, i.e., its money and supply.

Since I learnt that "diversity is our strength" is derived from fascism's "unity is our strength", I am not the same

Multiculturalism is killing this country
Don't blame me for coming here. Look at white Canadians, they are more proud of multiculturalism then your low iq immigrant from middle east.
You have PM who says Canada is a post national state.
You have a PM who believes Omar Khadr deserves 10 milllion dollars
I and another middle eastern friend couldn't believe in our eyes when we saw the Khadr deal.
But tell me, can Canadians blame their government in any way possible? (except for virtue signalling when it comes native rights and environment)
You have millions of people in this country who wouldn't question their government even if they dropped an atomic bomb somewhere.
Canadians have deep trust to their government that should scare anybody with sane mind
But it's your PM who says Canada is the first post national country
And he opens the doors wide open
He opens the legs of Canada wide open, no underwear, no borders
And you blame people for going for it?
Why don't you blame the hands holding the legs of Canada wide open
Can you blame the owner of these hands
I tell you that Canadians aren't capable of doing this
Their government is the best, the most perfect form of institution.
With your auditor generals, and crown corps and CBC, and honest journalists, you are the best

This is what canadians believe. There is no way that they would blame their government for bad policies of decades

Hate Harper with the rage of a thousand suns but god damn I want to be balls deep in Remple

>Isn't ironic that these piece of shit traitors and bull dykes are importing something 100 times worse than the bullshit they're bitching about.

have you never heard of the Jew before?

>International capitalists and industrialists control the vast majority of national policies across the West. These people intend to dissolve the nation-state as an institution, subservient to the greater economic world that determines their livelihood.

Nah nah nah...That's TOO EASY. It doesn't explain away everything. I mean you don't have to be a genius to know and understand that it's doomed to fail miserably.

Let's say Canada continues in that direction. What then? Well, look at Detroit. Look at South Africa. The place simply becomes worthless. You can't force people at gun point to stay and pay taxes for this insanity, they'll simply leave and canada will become a no man's land. Another third world shithole where nobody wants to live in.
This whole "human rightist" "we are the world" horsehit can only work as long as there's tax payers to support it. The government's money has to come from somewhere...

>second video at
tfw it's the same video

> there will be a day in 10-15 years, after so many immigrants return back to their homeland, it will be almost impossible for Canadians to carry maple leaf on their backpack after hearing really bad experiences from immigrants who left Canada for good. You'll be embarrassed to carry the flag.

Once Jews are empowered and the majority of Americans are stupefied genetic sewage the Jews will do to them what the Bolshevisation did to Russian peasants.

I want to nut deep in Kelly's tight (slightly chubby) blond gash. I want to pull her hair with one hand and grab her ample bosom with the other. Standing with her torn panties and shredded nylons around her cankles. I want her to whimper "your huge cock mutilated my tiny pus" as my nut runs down her short thick legs.

Is that a star of david on her lapel?

>have you never heard of the Jew before?

Of course.
To be honest i don't even fucking understand what the average jew gains from this. They're now physically attacked in countries such as Belgium, Sweden, France...they need military protection for jewish schools. What do jews gain from importing arabs who fucking hate them to the core. If i'd be a jew, i'd be fucking paranoid and would never wear a fucking kippa in public. As a matter of fact many are leaving from europe to go to Israel. Some stay, but they're certainly not enjoying the same peaceful existence as they used to live let's say 15 or 20 years ago.

I just don't fucking get it. It seems like people are ideologicall possessed. By this "antiracist" hysteria. fighting against their own racial and cultural interests. It's just fucking bizarre.

There seems to be a few exceptions here and there. Like Hungary, Poland, some parts of the Balkans... But all other countries are like hypnotized.
Why do SJWs, antifas even exist anyway? These people alone seem like they have a brain virus. Like they're irreversibly mentally ill.

It's kinda like this film. Only they're possessed by this state religion of political correctness.
youtube.com/watch?v=lUXHB5U-Vl4

Just look at universities.. Kids are mentally possessed. It's a fucking nightmare!

Prolly, she's been passed around the conservative party like a wack rag. I still want her tho.

Is she Canada's savior?

TICK TOCK motherfuckers TICK TOCK!

The best possible way to screen immigrants is like this

> Ahmad applies for immigration
> Ahmad goes to immigration interview at canadian embassy
> The interview is filmed at location and the interview is uploaded to internet. searchable by name
> Any Canadian can watch Ahmad's interview and inspect his answers.
>Does Ahmad say he is or is not ok with gay neighbours?
> Is Ahmad ok with her kids dating legally?
> Is Ahmad ok with separation of religion and state?
> All the interview should be public
> Canadians will be able to view it
> and Ahmad won't be able to act otherwise because he made a massive statement/commitment to the public.
> the question of "who the hell are we accepting to our beautiful Canada" is resolved without any discussion

>every immigrant I know are depressed. and they dislike this country
no, they're just non-white and can't handle the lack of sunlight.

A good portion of non cucked Quebeckers (basically any of us who don't live in Montreal) are based, white and wish for a country of our own: but its 100% impossible under cucknada rule and if we don't invade Montreal. Will the USA help us? Will you help us fight for independence?

Simple. More rules to protect the Jew while strengthening Jewish identity.

because Canadian politicians are extremely PC in this video (except Michelle), Canadians are able to justify their attitude towards immigrants. It's a fair game to them. If your own politicians cannot protect you, citizens will. And they are showing reactions already

Don't be surprised if you see so-called "hate crimes" on media.

that would be amazing....but it's never going to happen.

I just wish whites would become a minority in leafland and burgerland overnight. This slow slide into insanity is much worse. I just want it to happen because the consolation prize is these delusional multicultural supporters will be the first to go.

We used to trust the government, because it was made up of people like us, who were generally interested in the welfare of the country.

It's when we all started becoming 'global citizens' that things went bad.

The Globe is a fucking madhouse... when we started making the problems of 'the globe' our focus, we were lost... we can't fix the globe and trying to, will drag us to the level of the average nation in in the southern hemisphere.

We never realized we are a small little island of relative calm and sanity in a retarded world... now we've collectively decided to be part of the retarded world.

We need a full blown thermonuclear war, something that hits them so fucking hard, and creates suffering on such a grand scale, people will laugh at the thought of being offended by mere words for another 80 years.

I can't bare to watch

>people will laugh at the thought of being offended by mere words for another 80 years.

Maybe that's what helps the japanese after 2 fucking nukes.

im out of beer. Its your guys fault i know it. You fucking faggot fucks

also god natt

The problem isn't people getting offended. The problem is people not thinking for themselves.

COMMIES DESTROY QUEBEC
youtube.com/watch?v=6Pix3PodrIE

>yfw you realize Islam is smart enough to keep women on a leash, and smashes degeneracy in every form

These Marxist lunatics are importing people who hate them with a passion and agree with us on 90% of social issues

hahahahaah;aaahaaaaaa
twitter.com/TarekFatah/status/939578978397978625
cbc.ca/amp/1.4440550

just wait until they say "no borders" and you'll see Quebecers carrying tiki torches :)

>letting foreigners hold positions of office

THE ROMANS TRIED TO WARN YOU ABOUT THIS YOU FUCKING RETARDS

>I'll say good luck, find your own way.
lmfao best part.

instead of telling them to go take a hike and fuck themselves in the process, he ends up like a nice canadian he despises. hahahahahhasdfkjhasdlfjk

Women will the downfall of the west, it's painfully obvious. It's been going downhill since they left the kitchen, kids are being raised by the states into useful idiots.

even if we did vote to secede the federal government wouldn't allow us since we're over about a third of GDP. I just hope immigrants stay confined in Montreal and that Quebec City keeps being a pristine European heritage

Truth.

In Florida an American White Male was sentence to 15 years in prison for leaving some bacon at a Mosque.

THE ISLAMIST FUCKBOYS ARE HERE TOO!

epic replies...

You'll see CBC reporting this like a normal demand
You'll see Liberals receiving this as a normal demand
And you'll see Canadians becoming more and more passive aggressive against not just refugees but all immigrants.

I am sorry folks but when you see Canadians paying almost half of their income as taxes, and they spend the other half for mortgage and a 10-day vacation in Cuba, you can understand why they are so angry when they see refugees demanding anything

For any Canadian, an immigrant/refugee is someone who comes here and work for them
They shouldn't complain about anything except weather
They should be grateful that they are in the best country on earth
If Canadians go to ER, and there is 50 people, and more than 10 of them are not white, it means these immigrants are eating the resources of our country.
Immigrants are literally here to feed the hungry Canadian, and heal the sick Canadian.
An immigrant cannot have a day off but a Canadian from Atlantic Canada can work 6 months and get by with EI payments for the othet 6 months. He is Canadian and this is out welfare state. But if an immigrant try to do it (even though he is a citizen after 15 years), this is not acceptible
The benefits of Canada are for white Canadians
If a white Canadian woman is stranded in Mexico, the government sends private plane to take her out
If a migrant Canadian is stranded in his home country and has to sleep in Canadian embassy for 3 years, that's his fault. fuck him

as an immigrant, I am begging you, can we create a legal, offical dual layer citizenship. You have the A class citizenship offically, and I've got the B class. And I will stop talking

how pathetic

you cant be serious, some people get much less for manslaughter

>instead of telling them to go take a hike and fuck themselves in the process, he ends up like a nice canadian he despises. hahahahahhasdfkjhasdlfjk

only if you know how nice I am now

These "Syrians" where driven out of Syria for their Sharia Law bullshit.

Refuges of religious persecution indeed.

these are mostly white canadians except that creepy Jaggi Singh guy

Destroy the cause of these issues and many problems will go away.
Stop helping Israel destabilising Middle East

my dad makes 200k a year, pays 51% to federal and provincial taxes. Imagine how much of that goes to low paying immigrants and their families? We need to get nuked.

Look up Michael Wolfe Bacon 15 years.

Kek, classic Canada. We hate these fucks.

hollywood has taught them to not be 'the bad guys'. they're so dumb and shortsighted that they eat it all up.

and more. it really is entertaining to see this...Leafs calling their PM a Soy Boy.

I hope you get ebola you stupid faggot, god damn who ever taught you apes to speak gods language

>a third of those caustic replies are from poos

We need WWIII. It's not even a meme at this point, if humanity is to go forward we need a rise to patriarchy again, to create an ethno state and to put women back into the kitchen, and the bloodiest war to date is the only road to that.

>youtu.be/pKSjTV_gG-A
The legal case for the federal government is actually pretty weak, I think its more a question of international support of which we have none atm. But the times they are changing.

its really too much isnt it.hahaha

This is reason two why I don't give to charity's anymore.

I am not the enemy. I am the redpilled one.
The question is (if you are Canadian), do you really think you'll ever see a government who is protecting its own citizens and culture
Don't tell me there are tons of immigrants.
White canadians can change the course of this country but they are not doing it
Immigrants form Somalia, Iran, China weren't the ones who brainwashed Canadians since childhood
It was Canadians itself.
You put your own nation in bottomless pit and you blame me?
I follow the footpath of oswald mosley
We can live side by side as separate nations and developments in harmony
But not as mix of people
Do you really think we want different things?

As soon as we all become Muslims (numbers show a rise in Christianity and fall in Islamity shockingly enough but this fact goes against my whole we're doomed agenda so I digress.)
As soon as all we become Muslims. The patriarchy will return.

>third vid
She's asking for a single consultant to make yes-no decisions ALONE in on the spot. How is not doing that unreasonable?

>come out openly against the muzzie flood or other general commie bullshit
>get sent to the poz chamber for hate speech, or failing that a hoard of leftists dedicate themselves to ruining your life.

It doesn't matter if white Canadians are tired of this shit, everybody knows that as soon as you say or do anything against it you'll have your shit wrecked and their aren't enough madmen to jump on the grenade. The nail that sticks out gets hammered down.

Also, people don't hear about worst of it because our media is commie controlled. I don't think we even have any alternate sources like Breitbart or such. Because of everybody only getting their news from state propaganda, nobody hears about Trudeau's endless publicity stunts at the cost of Canadians and other commie fuckery. Turning down USA, Russia, and Mexico's aid during that big ass fire to import nog firefighters to equip and train them and fly them home a week later when they refuse to work. Allowing chug chiefs to embezzle their free bux from the government, ment for running their pretend countries. Legalizing gay blood doners, increasing blood that gets thrown away and AIDS infections from transfusions, just to add a minimal amount of blood. And that's just the start. The only reason I know about this is because I came here, and the only reason anybody I know knows this is because I told them.

Have you ever wondered this question?

Canadians enjoy bitching about, criticising, mocking, complaining about Americans but when immigrants do something similar to this about Canada, Canadians are really offended. Their reaction immediately becomes "love it or leave it you scum" . I find this really interesting. where is the tolerance?
where is the philosophy of Voltaire "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Is it all fake?
Are Canadians fake?

What is with the Somalians?
Why the Jews like to import Somalians into white countries?

The Somalians average IQ is 60!!!!

And... they hate JEWS!!!! Somalians are stupid stupid Jew hating subhuman... subnegger animals!!!
why?

Canada is the third most Jewish country in the world! why the JEWS are importing people who will murder them?

>what's their end game?
Neofeudalism

You know what? If islam is not synonym with white genocide maybe it isn't so bad

haha, even "smart" niggers can't compete with dumb white women... she danced circles around his stone-age savage logic

Its part of a larger plan to drive wealthy jews, many who resisted, back to israel. Destroying the west in the process.

My local news tells you what to think. "Oh ya china has a lot of human abuses but ignore that cause its better to have some sort of trade law with them then nothing at all"

>We need WWIII. It's not even a meme at this point
streuth cunt

turdeau says canada has NEVER had a culture of it's own, therefor multiculturalism makes canada stronger.

fucking love that picture cause it sums everything up.

At least Canada has some reasonable people left in government. I thought the whole system was lost. Thanks for the post OP.

Bump

Nice try csis. You dont fool me.

He sold out our culture and he says it never existed :(. You know those red square shirt pattern, poutines, beavers, maple syrup, everything that's "Canadian? It's Quebec. It's always been Quebec. Quebec is the original canada. We're the history, the culture, everything. The rest of canada is descendant of british loyalists. they took our culture, our history, and literally enslaved us in factories until the 60s (quiet revolution). I fucking love my people, I fucking love my history. It's epic and unique. But the government made montreal theis bitch so Quebecers can't even elect who they want in the provincial elections. We're so fucked. Civil war/world war is my last hope

This is a whole new level of pathetic. Even for Canada.

Fuck you, you ungrateful nigger. How's it feel to be a non white piece of shit?

are you even white?

Somalians are wild niggers and also predominantly muslim as well.

Importing them into any country guarantees your standard nigging as well as intolerance and non-conformity of orthodox muslims.

This is like a two pronged attack.

>If a migrant Canadian is stranded in his home country and has to sleep in Canadian embassy for 3 years, that's his fault. fuck him
What?
Why'd he go back without the means to return if he wanted to leave?
Why is Canada responsible for a citizen in his home country (where he is presumably still a citizen)?

Or just give me a link to the story

>Turning down USA, Russia, and Mexico's aid during that big ass fire to import nog firefighters to equip and train them and fly them home a week later when they refuse to work.

This just isn't true. And I fucking despise trudeau more than almost anyone. I work for alberta wildfire an the real story is the gov of AB brought them in previously because the way it works is a gov will lend/rent firefighters to each other based on a set day rate.
for example alberta/bc/idaho/montana etc will export resources and the receiving governemtn will pay the exporting gov a set amount per person
example with imaginary numbers - idaho pays alberta $400 a day, the firefighters wages are $200 a day so the gov of AB pockets the rest.
With the south africans, the agency they worked for agreed to "sell" their labour to AB for wayyyy less than idaho, bc, etc. And the agency they worked for told the africans they'd be making a certain amount per day, but once they were here they told them they'd be making a lot less than they were promised back home but they were already here so they had no choice but work for less or go on strike.
So they went on strike. There was also the bullshit of people saying they should make as much as alberta type 1 firefighters which was fucking absolute horseshit cause they were a bunch of barely trained apes. fuck all of them.
For what it's worth the AB gov NEVER should have brought them in, they were a safety hazard, they weren't lazy but holy fucking shit they were dumb and the ab gov should have trained local, out of work guys in ft mac to do the retard level hose rolling and mop up work they were doing.

tl;dr, trudeau had nothing to do with importing dumb nigs to fight fire, but he's probably just as dumb as them

cons are heavier than pros.
It was a bad deal for me
I am leaving in 1.5 years after I sort things out
And I am really sorry for immigrants who come to this country with hopes and money
If you see an immigrant with a long face, and you think he arrived at Pierre Trudeau Airpot with the same long face 6 years ago, you are mistaken.
This country drains the soul of immigrants with you knowing it
And my story isn't just personal.

But there is one important point because of this fact, I am not insisting..

An immigrant can never change the mind of a Canadian from positive to negative on something about Canada. It's impossible. You Canadians are sentenced for life to praise you government, It's a sweet suffering for you. You enjoy it and you are so committed to it, there is no way I can show you the reality.

nope.
I just believe in nation states
and I am against multiculturalism

What country did you come from originally ?

ctvnews.ca/canadian-stranded-in-sudan-breaks-silence-1.385574

vs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brenda_Martin

I am not here to make you say this is unjust.

This is just for many Canadians

But I wish we could make it official.
Brenda would be an A-class citizen
And the other moeslem guy would be a B-class citizen

it's not important in this topic. No need to move the conversation away from Canada.

I am not here with hate.

I just accept Canada as it is.

I wish you Canadians could have accepted it the same way