ASK AWAY

bored,i want to clear misconceptions and culturally enrich you from here because i cant come there,yet.
let us be clear we are not sandniggers or niggers.most of the immigrant you see in europe are shitskins living in poor neighborhoods who wont work even here.
we are mixed with different % from each race

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEL2NPwWCks
aljazeera.com/programmes/peopleandpower/2016/03/tunisia-dirty-secret-160316153815980.html
youtube.com/watch?v=i-DibXXjW4g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Tunisia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunisian_cuisine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off, we're full.

im not coming to usa anyway mutt,i dont want to be shot. here its safer

I went to college with a Tunisian. You'd think he was a French guy desu. All the ME is mixed quite a bit. Except with black. Since all the slaves were castrated.

Good.

Are you white? Post face or skin pic.

idk about being castrated,but its true i saw many genetic tests done by amazigh people(us) and black genes were from 3% to 14%

That's a fact about the Arab slave trade most people don't know.
youtube.com/watch?v=jEL2NPwWCks

i wont post my face here,im just white skinned. but have med features.
and we didnt say we are white, many of are just white skinned.
we have tans that make us look (light) brown

i cant speak for our shitskins tho

arabs are savages,like literally. to this day they have south asians and black people that they use as slaves

also slavery was introduced by the arabs(aka muslims) both to us and the turks.
amazigh literally means "free people", so i dont think our ancestors before islam enslaved people.

Yeah true that.
I'm not accusing your ancestors of anything lol
Just a little history to add to the discussion.

i know,i love history. i love throwing infos and clearing misconceptions from euros and mutts head even more

shameless bump

Are Tunisians really Arabs or just speak Arabic?

we are not arabs. arabs live in the arabic peninsula. they just have invaded us in the 7 century and islamized and arabized us overtime. but still knew they were amazigh but in 60s/70s pan arabism hit and people got brainwashed into thinking they are arabs.
that is why we speak arabic.

Do you agree that Algerians are the worst race of the maghreb? I literally left France because I couldn't handle to see their rat faces everywhere anymore.

How the fuck do you have 15% black people in your country?
aljazeera.com/programmes/peopleandpower/2016/03/tunisia-dirty-secret-160316153815980.html
>Tunisians - the country's large black minority - roughly about 15 percent of the population
>15%

Any amount of negroid genes make you non-human, silly. any

Also,
Fantastic national average IQ

If i visit your lands, whats the chance of death?

as i said poland,most of the immigrants you see there are shitskins that wont even work here.
at least here in tunisia..idk about algeria
many algerian amazigh women are good looking, almost everywhere in the world men look more or less uglier than women.
algerians are our brothers
youtube.com/watch?v=i-DibXXjW4g

0% tourists started coming back. we had less terrorists attack than france and usa.

yeah i know, old shitty equipement. what a big deal like we can even put up a fight if we have new equipement

OI cunt, DID YOU just appropriate our motto

alright mr snownigger

Ok since you actually answered, ive got another question. Can you give me a quick rundown on important political happenings there since the revolution?

o9tol rab ro7ek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Tunisia
only two were against tourists.
its your fault euros for not helping immigrants to integrate into your societies.

barra nayek b3idi sa7bi hhh
feded

You cant come here yet? Ha! I dont care of how you as a human being, but I do judge those that practice islam!

Well in your country, we help them by showing them shortest way to german border.
In czechia we actually took like 70 christian refugees from Iraq. Those cunts got free housing and basic necessities. After few day, out police cought them as they were trying to cross to germany. They were brought back, and when they realized they wont get to germany, they fucked off back to Iraq. Refugees my ass

people voted for modern islamic party
people started getting mad because they blamed them for the currency value downfall
islamic party joins with a center left secular party and another minor party to form the troika..it fails miserably.
electione come,people vote for a centre left more secular party. and its founder for president because he promised much like all politicians.
it goes even more downhill from there.
waiting for 2019 election

i think of myself of a humanist realistic atheist person who dosent care about people religion but what they do with it.

Bump for answer.

well as i said, most of the immigrants dont want to work even in their countries. but iraqis and especially syrians really suffered during the war but they should be thankful for getting a house with a roof and food

If you'd be so kind, what delicious Tunisian dishes do you recommend?

Oh, also. Egypt had Um Kalthoum. Lebanon had Fayrouz. Is there a Tunisian equivalent to singers like that? Like old school, either folk music or a blend of Western and indigenous music, not modern pop singer.

Fugg. Democracy is shit anyway. Why do you even have it as an islamic country

oh man you are in for a treat friend
in north africa our shared main dish and favourite is the couscous,al though each country prepares it in a different way but id say ours is the best.even us who ate regularly cant get enough of it.
we also have lablabi,Fricasse,shakshouka,merguez..
just try all of them man you wont regret it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunisian_cuisine

yeah really sorry forgot about the question.
i said in genetics like 3-14% in people not looking black,but black people compromise like 5-10 % of people,maybe even less.
and im not being racist,but i dont see black people regularly

because we join two cultures or worlds.
eastern and western, we are secular when we want to and islamic when we want.

all I see are indo-european shitskins mate

im not that old dude huh, but i can give you few names:
Oulaya-lotfi bou chnek-thekra-naama
just anyone whose picture is black and white in the google search: "tunisian singers"

We have lots of different couscous in the US, but I don't think I've ever had it prepared properly, so I will have to cook it myself. The stuff in pic related, a common supermarket brand, is like eating sand. I will also cook the shakshuka soon, that looks interesting and delicious.

No, it's fine. Oulaya-type music is just what I was looking for. That will do. I like that stuff. Bani Watani is what I'm listening to In my homeland, isn't it? It's been years since I took Arabic.

Get out. You are a freaking satanist and you don’t even know it. Your so called prophet stole parts of Judaism and parts of Christianity and mixed in a bunch of lies. Now you all run around stoning and beheading and blowing up people. Worst religion in the history of humanity. Worse than pagans, witches and any other abomination. Islam is an abomination.

Naziism is widely recognized as one of the most irredeemably pernicious and destructive
cultural movements in human history, but there is one which supercedes.

Islam is older, more firmly entrenched and global, normalized,
even defended by gulls as a "religion of peace." At the heart of
this culture is a deep-seated and irrepressible conviction of righteous superiority
that exceeds that of the most zealous Nazi (or even Zionists for that matter). Even Hitler
imagined that the other "Aryan" nations could coexist despite not being Germans nor Nazis
and Zionists are not out to convert else exterminate all nonbelievers.

In contrast, with Islam it is either convert, or
die. There are only two possible outcomes in the Islamic worldview: the never-ending struggle
("Jihad") to spread Islam to all of humanity, and the extermination of all other worldviews
with Islam supreme over all of humanity. It is difficult to identify any worldview with quite such
an execrable sense of its own
superiority, a conviction that any means justify the ends of promoting itself and the
dehumanization of all who have not embraced its dogma. What is even more terrifying to consider
is that the duplicity of the culture and the gullibility of the West have led to the false
notion that this is just another Abrahamic religion and a worthy benefactor of "diversity"
initiatives.

If all that is good about humanity and civilization is to survive, then the intrinsic hate that is
Islam must be defeated. In the case of defeating Naziism that required that large numbers of
the adherents of that politico-cultural movement be killed and their society mangled and
eventually conquered.

the one in my pic is everyday couscous in tunisia, white one is algerian and maghreb i think.
it needs few hours to get cooked,not 5 mins tho huh and its made of crushed durum wheat. if you search you can probably find a NA restaurant that serves it properly.

shitty b8 even for Sup Forums

i said under than tan we have white(south euro) skin. we are not whites

another shameless bump

What are maghrebis thought about levantine and khaleeji?

Je pense que il y a beaucoup des problemes avec les pays de nord afrique parce que le culture est une melange entre la societe traditionelle nord africain et l'islam moderne (Wahabism/Salafi) encore l'influence de Europe. Donc il y n'a pas un identite totale pour les jeunes de la Tunisie.

peopel think tney are ethnicly arabs(arabization+pan arabism),which is not true
they think levants are arabs too
so they like levant people
the khaleejis are hated by most people because of different reasons from people who hate them for invading us(like me) to the people who hate them because they think they betreayed the muslim world

exactly,first time i see someone who understand what is up happpening here.
see