Kayden Lewis
Kayden Lewis

/ournavy/

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

MAGA

Wyatt Butler
Wyatt Butler

kek, anyone got footage, of this, or game of pic related about this navy game?

Jordan Jenkins
Jordan Jenkins

Reposting for visibility.

supforums.com/thread/152668456/politics
My theory is that both Israel and Palestine will relinquish their ownership of Jerusalem and have it given up to some Hong Kong Singapore tier oligarch economy.
That's not going to work long term and will end with the city in ashes. You're not thinking this all the way through.

What is the primary unique thing that Jerusalem has outside of the Israeli government that Hong Kong, Singapore, or MbS's NEOM project can't do?
Historical/archaeological/religious tourism.
What does this need to be sustainable long term?
People not blowing up sacred sites or each other when visiting.
What is necessary to accomplish this?
A large standing military/police force.
Can tourism and a smattering of office/tech/service jobs provide a force capable of fending off 1.5 billion angry dunecoons if they decide to zerg rush the city and reclaim it for Islam?
No.
Will random evangelical militias start an ancap crusade to take the city back if Christians are barred from it?
Yes.
Will this cause WWIII / Armageddon?
Probably.

There are exactly two governments with the means, motive, and budget to keep the peace of Jerusalem in a way that preserves access for people other than Muslims: Israel, and the United States.

James Moore
James Moore

So you voted this into the WH? Out-fucking-standing!

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

How many burgers have you eaten today?

Julian Green
Julian Green

Before you call me a shill and pounce on me with a trillion (You)'s on all that bullshit, listen to me very very carefully.
I now know why (((They))) wanted Trump to be president. I now know why he'll never be impeached and that all those screaming liberals are merely bark and no bite.

If Hillary clinton would have won the election, it wouldn't have been a few angry old boomers or conservatards on the street protesting, it would be a wide scale insurrection and race war across the USA. The military would have been on our side, too. We would have lynched all those parasites from the lowliest of communist faggots to the most degenerate of Yids. They would have been hanging from lamp posts by the end of the year.

They elected Trump as a final stand, once he has everyone lulled into the delusion that everything is in his hands everyone can go back to bitching about more left vs right nonsense while demographics continue to change and they gain more control.

Don't be fooled. Nothing is changing. Once our demographics have changed enough and we've become passive enough or too few in number to challenge them, they'll disarm us and keep what is left of humanity enthralled while they work on slowly expanding their territory.

Trump has tricked us from the very beginning. He's another Israeli puppet with a different face. Don't buy their lies.

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

One.

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

Easier to take land full of gold from bloody natives in South America than to take a ceremonial piece of clay from rabid moors.
Most things worth don't aren't easy. I don't have a dog in the matter besides my wish for western supremacy but that seemed like the crown jewel of christianity to take the holy land. I don't get why it wouldn't be prority one.

Daniel Lopez
Daniel Lopez

.4% African

Am I going to make it?

Joseph Davis
Joseph Davis

maga

Henry Carter
Henry Carter

Air Force > Army >>>> Navy

Chase Rogers
Chase Rogers

It’s interesting how President Trump has become so close to the Saudis so fast. I’ve never seen anyone get the respect they give him. Also interesting how they arrested/killed all those crooked people investing in American companies too.

Joshua Hughes
Joshua Hughes

Calling snowflakes "Snowflakes" damages their mental health. Stop it guise!

Jeremiah Brooks
Jeremiah Brooks

So we should annex Israel, gas the Jews, then open up the holy land?

Dominic Allen
Dominic Allen

t. Chair Force

Nolan Hall
Nolan Hall

Don't worry my based black brother, you're welcome on here.

Anthony Bennett
Anthony Bennett

while demographics continue to change
Trump is doing everything he can to fight that battle on his own until we get the votes for the WALL and the RAISE Act in the Senate, which will solve that problem long term. $0.02, etc.

Luke Scott
Luke Scott

Fucking hell.

Daniel Gutierrez
Daniel Gutierrez

Kellyanne is very pretty!
Fucking weak ass snowflakes

John Parker
John Parker

/ourheifer/ on Watterboi

Jack Gray
Jack Gray

they edit the results to include african in whites

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

lol apparently Chuck Johnson and Roger Stone has a falling out, CJ posted this bit of their convo

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

[APPLAUSE NOW]

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

23&Me admitted to adding random nigger data to White peoples' genetic profiles.
They admitted this a couple days ago. You're likely 100% European.

Justin Thomas
Justin Thomas

Same reasoning people give to excuse Islamic terrorism for something Trump tweeted last week.

Jace Ramirez
Jace Ramirez

kys cuck

Christopher Ross
Christopher Ross

What? Russia supports Iranian proxy groups and has always supported the opposite side of the Israeli conflicts.

That's not accurate. Russia has always supported the opposite side of ***America*** conflicts, that in this particular case happen to be Israel. But a whole lot of the Jews in Israel are Russian and there are lots of backroom politics going on between Putin and the Israelis.
Other than autistic screeching and diplomatic posturing I'm not seeing Russia taking a side in an eventual no holds barred assault by Israel to take over the rest of the palestinian land ***as long as the US also doesn't interfere directly***.

I say: let Israel and the Arabs fight for it and whoever loses won't be around to fight for the remainders of it

Blake Reyes
Blake Reyes

That's literally the only stable solution other than letting the heebs keep it, yes. It also has the advantage of making Russia's little carrier port in Syria fucking worthless since we could lob SSMs or cruise missiles at it from Israel on a moment's notice.

Jordan King
Jordan King

They're not going to are they?
Still sounds fun.
But God wants us to have it, Portubro. Besides imagine the salt if Christians took that land away from both types of sandniggers.
An Israeli puppet would end the funding of anti-Assad rebels? No I don't see it. Nope. This smells like plebbit posting here.

Nolan Cox
Nolan Cox

is Trump going to lock her up or what?

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

some of that 74% are our guys saying "yeah it will damage them mentally... thats why i use the term"

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

Birth trends are beginning to stabilize. Another 10-30 years and whites could even be the most fertile race in the US (despite the race-mixing).

Robert Ward
Robert Ward

HAAHAHAHAH

Brayden Torres
Brayden Torres

The Jones campaign reported raising nearly $9.8 million, while Moore's campaign reported $1.7 million in contributions.

Moore had to survive two rounds of voting – a primary and a runoff – to face Jones in the Dec. 12 special election.

who in the Democrat party thought that they should shift to the deep south and compete for Session's seat?
this is actually worse than blowing so much money on that GA congressional district even though the amount spent is lower

David Taylor
David Taylor

The slimy fucks add African DNA to white results. Call them out for being fags

Bentley Myers
Bentley Myers

giving your DNA literally to the Jew

Not even memeing here. For those who don't know it is literally to the Jew. Worse, look at the tribal relations:

The CEO of 23andMe is sister of the CEO of YouTube
both are Jewish

The one information you can never change in your lifetime and you send it for free to the borg. user, I ...

Andrew Ward
Andrew Ward

Sessions could if he finds enough evidence. Which will be hard since Clinton had Obama's support.

Wyatt Perez
Wyatt Perez

She is.

Ryan Martinez
Ryan Martinez

Why couldn't I have been born in a timeline where that was possible, damn it. We are going to be chained to Israel until there is a revolution or some shit

Caleb Taylor
Caleb Taylor

It's sad but this actually happened

pick up butter knife to butter my toast
bin it immediately afterwards to avoid prosecution
open the internet to pay for the TV license
can't access, have to call the ISP for the unlock code
go outside. Suddenly, quintessential brits spreading part and parcel
get stabbed, apologize for being culturally insensitive

bleeding out; walk to the hospital
condition declared critical so NHS will put me on the fast track for treatment.

only a six month wait.

fuck it, I can do it myself
pull a knife out of my torso; police officer sees it in my hand.
shariah patrol comes in

"oi, infidel you got a license for that knoife"

run very fast, enter the underground
approach the male only carriage
"MIND THE GAP", says the warning

the gap was increased to 3 meters to compensate for the gender gap payment

can't jump over it, have to walk home
"MIND THE LIDL BAGS", says the warning
bomb explode right at the entrance of the station
"it was just a gas explosion infidels, keep walking"
"MIND THE ACID", says the warning

the acid hit my face, it actually improved my looks

find the amnesty bin, bin the knoife
get arrested by the sharia police for not paying the TV license

A normal day in britain

Michael Gutierrez
Michael Gutierrez

I've seen multiple people say anything under 1% is horseshit.
not sure how true that is though

Carson Stewart
Carson Stewart

They are honestly retarded if they think true conservatives would ever vote for a democrat cuck who never finger banged an underaged girl in his life.

Ryder Jones
Ryder Jones

WE WUZ GOD EMPERORZ N SHIEEET

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

AWOO~

Jackson Smith
Jackson Smith

That's not going to work long term and will end with the city in ashes.
unless the abbassid empire comes back to invade everything then no it won't. who would invade like that? the nations with the power to do it would be Syria (secular state), Saudi Arabia (now becoming a secular state), and Egypt (secular state)
You're not thinking this all the way through.
im just saying what i think the trump policy is trying to do, whether it works or not only time will tell. Trump's a business man, he's going to be looking at it through a strange oligarch lense that the simple diplomats of (country is here and there, it is or it isn't) won't see through. only dodgy treaties and strange agreements can save that shithole without one completely ethnically cleansing the other
What is necessary to accomplish this?
A large standing military/police force.
exactly, a strong state is needed to maintain the peace and keep the two from blowing each other up. a private sector third state between the two with a large standing army of mercenaries protecting the holy city for all worshipers to visit is the only way (in my view)
Your country would be one bomb away from a decapitating strike.
and yet so would theres, mutually assured destruction I guess.

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

Cuck Johnson better prepare his asshole.

Josiah Moore
Josiah Moore

distant family members never listened to my subtle warnings about things like this
now it’s too late for them
Yet they ask me to do it on several occasions per annum.

Isaiah Gray
Isaiah Gray

I say just give all of Jerusalem to the Jews. Judaism is the 1st religion that branched off to Christianity and Islam. Also the religious reasons that muslims hold claim to Jerusalem are pretty bs to me anyways

Joseph Gray
Joseph Gray

one has to remember, even octaroons are still called "black" in our stats, on the other end, many hispanics with significant native american blood are "white".

so it makes tracking difficult

Parker Mitchell
Parker Mitchell

Isn't only one of those services not owned by jews?

Juan Reyes
Juan Reyes

I say: let Israel and the Arabs fight for it and whoever loses won't be around to fight for the remainders of it
It's not like you to be this retarded. Do you have ANY IDEA how many angry hajjis there are that would swoop in and claim a caliphate based on Jerusalem if all the pro-US forces were gone from the Holy Land? We're looking at a CIVILIZATIONAL flashpoint there. It's not just about a few million assholes in Gaza and the West Bank. Iran, various Sunni groups we haven't killed yet, literally ANY Islamist force that can get their ass to the Levant would try and take over.

Oliver Russell
Oliver Russell

people keep failing for this meme
even after they admit they add in the >.4% black to piss off whites

Aiden Wood
Aiden Wood

it's a datamine, america and israel using it to develop genetically-targeted bioweapons, this is not news for anyone paying attention

Daniel Robinson
Daniel Robinson

I was just in Birmingham. The commercials are relentless exactly like the GA6 election. My prediction is the exact same outcome will occur because there is a hard ceiling of Dem voters that will turn out no matter the amount of money put into the race.

Henry Torres
Henry Torres

Sessions is a deep state traitor. he already said there wasn't enough evidence. Why doesn't Trump just use the military to take her at gunpoint?

Anthony Phillips
Anthony Phillips

No he betrayed his promise

Brayden Green
Brayden Green

I don't understand a thing but I love these old man bants.

Landon Peterson
Landon Peterson

we are heading war fagz
supforums.com/thread/152673356/politics

Ryan Bell
Ryan Bell

The Census makes a clear distinction between non-Hispanic whites and Hispanics.

Jordan Davis
Jordan Davis

I say we really fuck their little minds up and declare a day (you pick the date) "Snowflake day" Good God the safe spaces would be standing room only. And we all get those cheap little clickers and bug the shit out of the flakes with them by saying "Trigger Trigger little flake" It would be glorious! and funny as fuck

Adam Young
Adam Young

Ayyy!
Kek this pasta.
Blame the British.

Gabriel Wright
Gabriel Wright

Disgusting

Juan Brown
Juan Brown

Benin
Benis?

Anthony Ortiz
Anthony Ortiz

I'm glad I never did one of these.

Justin Perez
Justin Perez

Holy shit i knew something like this was going on. Got mine read and its 99.8% Northern Euro with a .2 west Africa. Fuck them trying to include nigger genetics so you felt like you weren't white.

Nathan Turner
Nathan Turner

Trump should just declare it legal to kill leftists.

Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson

An Israeli puppet would end the funding of anti-Assad rebels? No I don't see it. Nope. This smells like plebbit posting here.
it's TRS, which is worse

Parker Torres
Parker Torres

The sky kangz say we're heading to war every single day.

Julian Hughes
Julian Hughes

Because he's right. It's a conspiracy peddled to distract from trump. Uranium one and pizzagate and real scandals you moron

Andrew Campbell
Andrew Campbell

But God wants us to have it, Portubro.
God helps those who help themselves. Christians got weak and aren't willing to do what's needed anymore it seems. Maybe that will change but as it is Christians are closer to lose the Holy See than to get the Holy Land (and the English church much like the Swedish one and all royal protestant religions are already lost).

Besides imagine the salt if Christians took that land away from both types of sandniggers.
That would be awesome

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

Very very worth it

Austin Taylor
Austin Taylor

Maybe we could get Shia to stop by.....lol

Tyler White
Tyler White

You don't fucking get it you retards, wall or no wall, we're fucked.
Conservative, Liberal, it doesn't matter to these people they'll change their entire fucking narrative if they have to. They'll do anything to keep you under the impression that you're getting something done so that you don't grab your gun and pull them screaming from their homes en masse.
It was hard to see. It was hard to accept. They're playing us like it's "Brave New World" don't you get it??

Jayden Barnes
Jayden Barnes

The Weimar Republic was degeneracy beyond words. Watch this amazingly redpilling documentary accidentally made by CBC. Describes young children getting fucked by generals in clubs.

youtube.com/watch?v=ca8CpIFb0_E

Jace Anderson
Jace Anderson

Why contain it at this point? The real bullshit is we prop up these secular regimes instead of engaging in holy war

Brandon Clark
Brandon Clark

Duh, maybe because that's fucking illegal?!
You sound like one of those concern trolls ("What guys? DRUMPF still hasn't managed to LOCK HER UP despite saying so??? What a traitor!!!111"

Honestly, I couldn't care less whether he actually locks her up or whether he's using American tax payer money for the wall.

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

completely not base.

Zachary Gonzalez
Zachary Gonzalez

who would invade like that?
Iran. If we finish with drawing from Iraq and Syria before the balloon goes up, there's sweet fuck all between Tehran and Jerusalem except empty dirt and forces friendly to the Iranians.
exactly, a strong state is needed to maintain the peace and keep the two from blowing each other up. a private sector third state between the two with a large standing army of mercenaries protecting the holy city for all worshipers to visit is the only way (in my view)
And I just finished telling you the budgetary math doesn't work on that.

Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez

Berlin and Jerusalem aren't entirely analogous anyhow, Berlin was deep inside East Germany, Jerusalem is contested, but at least within Israel's borders in terms of control.

Gavin Cruz
Gavin Cruz

when obongo was president he was able to do whatever he wanted why can't trump do one damn thing he promised without all this big government red tape getting in the way.

Dominic Gonzalez
Dominic Gonzalez

went shooting today and got Whataburger afterwards
Feels fucking amazing boys

Leo Wright
Leo Wright

the eternal anglo

Gabriel Gutierrez
Gabriel Gutierrez

navy hates commies
trump is a russian honeypot
really rustles the almonds

Hudson Powell
Hudson Powell

No way in hell is he gonna use tax payer money he said mexico was paying for it. and who cares about laws? you think obama and hillary do?

Luis Rodriguez
Luis Rodriguez

Sure thing glow in the dark nigger.

Kayden Watson
Kayden Watson

its not always that accurate, I say that as an actual white-hispanic Cuban.

if a hispanic white and non-hispanic white have a kid together they will likely call the kid hispanic-white even if that kid never speaks a word of spanish

Aaron Anderson
Aaron Anderson

This

Easton Bennett
Easton Bennett

Sounds like you had an awesome day brother. Any dessert?

Brody Davis
Brody Davis

how many electoral votes will Trump get i 2020?

Nathaniel Foster
Nathaniel Foster

There is a new television show coming out soon, titled "Babylon Berlin", centered around the Weimar Republic. A mainstream leftist site described the period as a "vibrant democracy, before the Nazis came".

Ian Murphy
Ian Murphy

Whataburger
Always a fine choice.

Asher Johnson
Asher Johnson

and yet so would theres, mutually assured destruction I guess.

MAD is only a viable strategy if nobody else can prevent you from deploying the killing strike. There is no way the UN would allow Israel to genocide the palestinians even if they blow up the entire Israeli executive, legislative and judiciary.

Here is a better strategy: kick the moors out of Jerusalem, make it the undivided Israeli capital city. Rase the mosque, build a cathedral over it to recognise the good services provided by the christians.

Benjamin King
Benjamin King

I know that there are lots of Russian Jews and Russian Israelis but Russia has an ally in Iran and Russia continues to support groups against Israel as a proxy against the US. I think Russia would still support Iran and other region allies if Israel were left alone by America, though America wouldn't leave it alone while facing Iran, no? I think any Israeli action on Iranian proxy and supported groups would be implicitly American in the eyes of others in any event.

David Morgan
David Morgan

hopefully by then he has re written the constitituion so he can stay in power. I don't want another dem rigged election.

Alexander Walker
Alexander Walker

535. Everything but DC.

Jose Allen
Jose Allen

Just some Doritos, if that counts.

Logan Thompson
Logan Thompson

In case you're serious, no one is going to start the Day of the Rope until things get extremely bad. Our best bet now is to stabilize white birth rates and fix our legal immigration laws and illegal immigration enforcement. We still have a good chance

Wyatt Harris
Wyatt Harris

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

what gunz?

Owen Miller
Owen Miller

JARED IS THE TIME TRAVELING LEAF FROM A YEAR AGO

supforums.com/thread/152673968/politics

Alexander Nelson
Alexander Nelson

No way in hell is he gonna use tax payer money he said mexico was paying for it.
If they do, then probably through taxes they pay for exporting to the US.
and who cares about laws? you think obama and hillary do?
Man are you retarded?
if a hispanic white and non-hispanic white have a kid together they will likely call the kid hispanic-white even if that kid never speaks a word of spanish
I know m8, but the child would still be counted as Hispanic in the statistics. That's why non-Hispanic whites are actually white while Hispanic whites range from actually white to 99% native blood.

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

Haven't you read the New Totalitarians yet? The Swedes didn't even fight when their king broke off from Rome. They're biological androids that will beep and boop until their government orders mandatory conversion Islam. Then they'll go aloha snackbar. Plus, you have to remember that the Swedish church is an arm of the government.

Joseph Wood
Joseph Wood

Over 300 at least
Not bad at all

Christopher Hernandez
Christopher Hernandez

Try archery. And not one of those "compact" bows.

Jordan Miller
Jordan Miller

So who's going to run for President in 2024?
Ivanka
Eric
Don Jr.

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Are Christians not ashamed they have no say over the holy land or any areas around it but tiny groups of Jews do?

Caleb Jackson
Caleb Jackson

tfw Heather will never laugh in your face like that as you cry after going four days without food

Dominic Butler
Dominic Butler

There is no way the UN would allow Israel to genocide the palestinians
The UN and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee, especially with the US holding a permanent veto.

Cameron King
Cameron King

The Turk should have used Churchill instead of Mosely.

Kayden Price
Kayden Price

Obama was a constitutional lawyer he knew exactly what he could do and how to implement it. Even then he had a tough time passing shit with Republicans controlling Congress and the Senate. Trump is an idiot, his understanding of politics derives from Fox News and despite what he says he has no ability at diplomacy like Obama did as all he seems to do is offer ultimatums and insults. You're an idiot or just young to believe trump would be anything but an embarrassment. It's fun to watch but

Aiden Nguyen
Aiden Nguyen

mexico is paying for it, Trump is a master deal maker of course he will get them to pay for it. and you're the retarded one. laws are for cucks. Trump shouldn't have to follow the law.

Connor Thomas
Connor Thomas

The go green general is back up
Sup Forumscatalog#s=thread%2F152673085#

Anthony Fisher
Anthony Fisher

That's why non-Hispanic whites are actually white while Hispanic whites range from actually white to 99% native blood.
this is true

im just trying to say, that due to the "one drop" attitude it makes whites look more overrun than they necessarily are; so if non-hispanic whites are gaining, then the country is definitely being bleached which is good.

Ian Morgan
Ian Morgan

Between 280 and 335.

Dominic Robinson
Dominic Robinson

obama broke the law all the time I think it's only fair that Trump gets to as well.

Hunter Ramirez
Hunter Ramirez

4% African

Holy shit
you're certified blacker than Shaun King

Mason James
Mason James

oh on caveat; often Arabs are listed as "white" since they arent hispanic, or black or "asian" here.

Samuel Clark
Samuel Clark

Oh I see, you are a lefty posting ironically. Get back to your memechan board.
Hope you enjoy the SALT

Cameron White
Cameron White

Thanks for baking, I home Minnesota gets back. Here whenever you wanted to go.

Joseph Roberts
Joseph Roberts

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

The Arab population in the US is a fucking rounding error.

Carter Edwards
Carter Edwards

Libs hate hot older women

Liam Sanchez
Liam Sanchez

Not in my case. Just very furious. If it wasn't for the British and French the Russians probably could have snatched it back after killing the Ottomans earlier.

Jacob Peterson
Jacob Peterson

I'm sick; slept all day.
What did I miss? Someone fill me in.

Jeremiah Long
Jeremiah Long

I hope Israel annexes Palestine and it's Arabs, in a few generations the population of the country will all be Muslim or Hasedic Jews and the parasite neocon kike will have lost their country in their democratic system through weight of numbers.

Dylan Morris
Dylan Morris

That's exactly it user, that's what I've been trying to tell you.
Unless things get extremely bad we'll revolt right?
But here's the thing, so long as the people that hold the power right now to expel them are under the impression that everything is okay, they can do whatever they want, they'll throw you the bones and make it seem like something is getting done and that things are changing in your favour, but in reality everything stays the same as it was before with them on top. Don't you understand? They're playing you.

Zachary Thomas
Zachary Thomas

. It's not just about a few million assholes in Gaza and the West Bank. Iran, various Sunni groups we haven't killed yet, literally ANY Islamist force that can get their ass to the Levant would try and take over.

I'll address Iran in a further post. As for the rest, does anyone really have any doubt that, in a war strictly contained inside the borders of what is considered Israel today, Israel could genocide every single moor inside from the air without risking a single soldier?

I'm not even talking about holding the territory, think about it: without UN or US or Russia saying "don't do it" what's preventing Israel from flying a bomber over Gaza and flattening it?
I'm not talking about something legal here, abiding by Geneva. I'm engaging in some thought experiment, and "what if" exercise:
what if Israel and the Arab countries didn't have any leashes and could fight that war to the end

I'll address Iran later

Jaxon Butler
Jaxon Butler

true, especially since Trump cut that shit fucking off.

it seems like a higher % than it is since they pool in major cities.

Sebastian Perry
Sebastian Perry

Were you wanting to bake?

Leftists hate life.

Nathaniel Brown
Nathaniel Brown

THIS gun
*unzips*

Nicholas Torres
Nicholas Torres

And I just finished telling you the budgetary math doesn't work on that.
how poor was Singapore before now? and Hong Kong? weren't they just patches of dirt next to the ocean with some asian farmers dotted about? think big my dude. theres great business opportunity in the holy city if it's bomb free and deregulated to fuck.
The city isn't an enclave exactly, all you have to do is pry the city from both sides ambition of supremacy and have everyone recognize that 3 large religions have a claim to the city and if any one of them had control over it it'd lead to religious conflict like we see now. all about persuasion. anythings better for the mudslimes than current times.
as long as you make it clear that both sides would be in hell if they started blowing up their own holy city in an attempt to claim the land of the other you might get a lot more peace. ending Israeli supremacy over the city (despite the signal on thursday) would end the hostilities for a while.
you're the guy that wrote all the other starvation fanfic, whats with you? i like them but why are you fixated on that?

Isaiah Green
Isaiah Green

That's true too. For example, non-Hispanic white babies in Florida are currently between 42.5% and 43% of all babies but if you count white Cubans and white babies were at least one parent is white and the other is Hispanic white, that number easily shoots up to ~50%.

Alexander White
Alexander White

you're fucking retarded. You seriously think Trump should follow the law? are you a shill? The constitution gurantees rights to niggers and leftists, why do we need it?

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

This. Ever seen an Arab out in a farm?

Logan Edwards
Logan Edwards

No he didn't. He just understands how to circumvent the law better than you. He's a lawyer, he knows this shit. Obama did nothing illegal. 8 years in power and zero charges against him.

Gavin Edwards
Gavin Edwards

Back to lefty/pol/.

Juan Carter
Juan Carter

Oh no, that's why I left it to you after Minn offered to me since you wanted to. I can get it after you whenever you wanted to go. Didn't want to hog it. I'd baked a ton yesterday. Thanks again.

Hunter Gutierrez
Hunter Gutierrez

he broke the law constantly. He smoked crack in the white house.

Benjamin Russell
Benjamin Russell

Like you would know shit about Iran you dumbfuck.

Chase King
Chase King

Wow user, your water gun looks kind of cold.

Parker Cox
Parker Cox

shouldnt you be making sure your daughter isnt fucked by muslims you european cuckold?

Kayden Johnson
Kayden Johnson

Nope.

Jacob Adams
Jacob Adams

Pic related

Sounds boring desu unless I was gonna hunt with it.

Elijah Reyes
Elijah Reyes

"Next to the ocean" is the critical point here. Jerusalem is landlocked.

Anthony Bailey
Anthony Bailey

Webm
I'd like to ring her bell, if you know what I mean.

Liam Kelly
Liam Kelly

Not being charged doesn't mean you didn't break the law. It means you weren't charged.

Isaac Nguyen
Isaac Nguyen

The Army and Navy played a game and Army won like last year. Trump had a speech at a civil rights thing and more spicy tweets as always. Articles here and there but just a fun comfy day. Nothing crazy it seems.

Anthony Cooper
Anthony Cooper

Haven't you read the New Totalitarians yet?
I read your guys account of it, scary stuff. Interestingly that's the opposite traits of the good people of Portugal

people are powerless but don't complain as long as left alone
try to change one thing and people rise up, revolt, topple the government is toppled and change the regime to whatever opposite of the current one exists
people go back to be powerless

Ayden Hughes
Ayden Hughes

A "day of the Rope" scenario is the worst case, user. A Bosnia-tier removal of kebab and others would crater the economy and effectively end major Western influence on world affairs. We still have a good chance of fixing things the conventional way, and things are changing. The elites wouldn't be so desperate if Trump and his movement weren't having a big effect

Jaxson Stewart
Jaxson Stewart

IT'S NOT A WATER GUN IT'S A SHOTGUN AND IT'S NOT COLD IT'S HOT

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

yep

Nationally, 26 percent of Americans described where they live as urban, 53 percent said suburban and 21 percent said rural.

and this is ignoring that many of the "suburbans" are in suburbs not near the major metroplexes.

inside that 20% urban figure is 99.999% of arabs/jews/blacks etc which is where TV cameras and major events are

Joseph Murphy
Joseph Murphy

There's a large arab population in Israel proper that would revolt. You'd have urban warfare all over the place.

Nolan Reed
Nolan Reed

looking good, just missing a wheel gat and an AR.

Luke Stewart
Luke Stewart

Muslims don't date outside their own.
But shouldn't you make sure to prep the bull in your blue state cuckshed?

David Myers
David Myers

We can all see now the type of sickness that forced people into the extremes of fascism.

Ethan Flores
Ethan Flores

I don't know what makes random strangers with no way to verify their non-claimed credentials any less qualified to speak on this or that nation, barring the lots of sandniggers who should leave western nations all about. You should probably listen to a person speak and what they have to say before suddenly accusing them of knowing nothing at all about a topic.

Cameron Campbell
Cameron Campbell

I don't think the ocean is that important. The holy city. massive tourism. worlwide appeal for your business. expected large profit. an oligarch state in the region would be huge.

Jaxon Cooper
Jaxon Cooper

Why would anyone take the test other than curiosity?
inb4 proving >56%

Cameron Bennett
Cameron Bennett

:DDDD

Ian Gutierrez
Ian Gutierrez

They don't have guns so no they aren't a threat. Only in elections.

Landon Powell
Landon Powell

What did Kellyanne mean by this?

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

you're entire country is a bluestate haha your wife sucks muslim cock and so does your leader hahahaha the only bull im prepping is trump.

Carson Martin
Carson Martin

Yup, revolver is likely my next purchase. Don't know anything about them though and don't have a clue what to look at.

Adam Rogers
Adam Rogers

Because I'm Iranian. Except for /SG/ this board knows fuck all about Iran and how the ayatollahs/hardliners think

Daniel Edwards
Daniel Edwards

God damn, that's some serious banter

Asher Scott
Asher Scott

makes sense. it's hilarious how butthurt the lefty cucks on Sup Forums get when you call them snowflakes. it's such a retarded insult and the only reason i still use it is because it makes them mad

Christopher Nguyen
Christopher Nguyen

I haven't even finished the book yet and I was pretty spooked before I got into the Swedish judicial system. Sven uses the stigma of being guilty to keep other Svens from committing crimes.

Nathan Butler
Nathan Butler

Serfs up!

Tyler Gutierrez
Tyler Gutierrez

They put Trump in a position of power so that he could stabilize the economy and reinstate their grasp on politics.
Have you ever noticed that when a major event like Hillary Clinton being investigated comes to light, something explodes on the news and distracts everyone? That's what they're doing. That's what they've been doing. They want everyone focusing on the little details so that they don't see the whole picture.
Trump's "movement" is nothing but smoke and mirrors to lull you into delusion.

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

Sure.

Try an English longbow.

Connor Kelly
Connor Kelly

People of God

Well technically they where the People of God since God chose them to start the religion.

The real bullshit is we prop up these secular regimes instead of engaging in holy war

Secular is fine as long as it just means freedom of religion

Cooper Wright
Cooper Wright

Most people here don't give a shit about the entire region either way.

Camden Harris
Camden Harris

The ocean is important because shipping by ocean is by far the cheapest and most efficient way to move goods. Hong Kong and Singapore are major international shipping ports, which is why companies can locate in such small places and still compete on a global market. Tourism economies by contrast are notoriously fragile, and one in Jerusalem would exist entirely at the sufferance of the Israeli government. "Worldwide appeal for your business"? Name one company headquartered in Jerusalem today off the top of your head.

Juan Cox
Juan Cox

Yeah, I figured you were a sandnigger and other people know about your shit country besides yourself. That isn't some stretch of the imagination that people would know about Iran that aren't sandniggers.

Austin Reed
Austin Reed

Opening Statement on

Nolan Perez
Nolan Perez

I really don't care unless they've learned how to teleport out of the way of an oncoming Tomahawk or JDAM.

Jaxon Williams
Jaxon Williams

I suppose if they identified as one demographic all their life. Curiosity is all I’ve ever seen or heard, however.
we just want to know about you specifically, user!
I’m glad I don’t cave in to pressure easily.

Henry Anderson
Henry Anderson

Oh well next time there's a war be ready to accept another few million refugees.

Nathaniel Wright
Nathaniel Wright

The DoJ is fugged up nigger brain. Plus I can smell your unwashed hands from here.

Christopher Jenkins
Christopher Jenkins

I hope he gets 271. Only because he'll call it a landslide victory and make every leftist buttblasted.

Luis Gray
Luis Gray

steering clear of moore so far, good.

Luke Rivera
Luke Rivera

So when is she going to air the Trump interview?

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

you can run your raw data from those ancestry things through another site which shows in depth genotype information, risk factors, enzymatic rates, etc.

Colton Wood
Colton Wood

Like you would know shit about Iran you dumbfuck.
OK, I know one thing about Iran: it's at very least a thousand miles away from Israel. You may say
well, they've got Iraq and Syria now and can get closer

Except they can't, not with regular military hardware and 100% sure they can't with any semblance of air superiority. Iraq air bases are all under US soft control (being the ones providing the planes) and Syria can't prevent Israel from bombing their bloody capital city.

Israel could flatten Gaza like a bug except UN, US and Russia would condemn, that wouldn't be Geneva approved, there would be sanctions, etc.
But they could and there is nothing any other country could do to prevent it from happening.

fly a couple of plane
drop tons of bombs over the entire (but tiny) Gaza
send bulldozers to clear the remains
build a mall and a big parking lot

Joseph Martin
Joseph Martin

The Judges cleavage on display tonight.

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

cnn btfo

Nathaniel Thomas
Nathaniel Thomas

Great. We'll have to bomb Australia on the Day of Accordion. Can't let a single sandnigger survive.

Ian Brooks
Ian Brooks

I didn't make a statement as to whether you care or not, im just stating the facts you people know fuck all. I dont need you to explain why you don't know, I already know Americans are idiots

Bentley Powell
Bentley Powell

and one in Jerusalem would exist entirely at the sufferance of the Israeli government.
what im suggesting is a deal in which this wouldnt be the case though
Name one company headquartered in Jerusalem today off the top of your head.
mate im saying the city could BECOME a hub, retard. It has the potential to be really well off, and act as a peaceful neutral buffer city between the two nations

Jaxson Moore
Jaxson Moore

Actually it’s 50% Suburban or Exurban Which in total is 75.2% White. 18% rural about 80% White in total. Big cities are 32% of the US and 27.5% in total.

Sebastian Hall
Sebastian Hall

Kek

Adrian Nguyen
Adrian Nguyen

Break actions are really the only risky purchase you can make, unless you buy some corroded to hell Dragoon piece, someone happened to find at the bottom of a river bank.

Josiah Rivera
Josiah Rivera

Pot roast is basically deconstructed burgers. So one.

Ayden Butler
Ayden Butler

There's a large arab population in Israel proper that would revolt. You'd have urban warfare all over the place.

See . Can't rebel if you don't have weapons, they are literally trying as we speak with knifes and cars.
America should use that as an example of why keeping the 2nd amendment is not optional

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

You forgot the o in loicense

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

"You don't know"
"What don't we know?"
"I don't have to explain what you don't know"
Enlighten us, Mr. Iranian. What don't we know about Iran?

Dominic Ortiz
Dominic Ortiz

SHUT UP, YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IRAN BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T BORN THERE. YOU CAN'T POST ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Gabriel Green
Gabriel Green

No wonder that one aussie kept shilling for that shit country, he's from that shit country.

Adrian Hall
Adrian Hall

Trump has accomplished far too much and caused too much damage to globalism for him to be controlled oppo. For example, he ended assistance to Syrian rebels and helped to end that war (and thus removed the justification for flooding Europe with migrants) even though the Eurocucks are still far from revolting over their invasion. I think you've taken too many blackpills, user.

Nolan Mitchell
Nolan Mitchell

EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN IS AN IDIOT, ALSO FUCK PORTUGAL AND FUCK WHYTE PE PO

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

Pretty sure if you loaded a car with enough bombs you can cause just enough damage. Also, loot guns.

Liam Martin
Liam Martin

what im suggesting is a deal in which this wouldnt be the case though
No deal can change geography. All Israel has to do is move a pair of tanks or APCs on to each entry highway and tell the city to get fucked, and that's basically that, short of a Berlin Airlift relief op.
mate im saying the city could BECOME a hub
Nobody is going to relocate TO a brand new landlocked country with angry well-armed Jews on one side of the city and angry well-armed Muslims on the other side. Again, geography is key here.

Leo Myers
Leo Myers

yeah the # I used was 2015 estimate

Luis Johnson
Luis Johnson

Be kid
love the weekends because that's when everything happens

be adults
hate the weekends because that's when nothing happens.

This just shows that there isn't any "News" anymore.
We're all just waiting for the continuation of the daily soap opera and since the media kikes take Saturday Sunday off, we got NOTHING happening until Monday.

Henry Rogers
Henry Rogers

WARSHINGTON IS RUN BY A BUNCH OF THIRD WORLD NIGGERS - AND THAT'S MY OPENING

JUDGE NO

Connor Nelson
Connor Nelson

/our guy/?

Grayson Howard
Grayson Howard

Fugin kek

Ryan Allen
Ryan Allen

I had mentioned that before. Most fascist regimes in history arose as a reactionary force against far left aggression and degeneracy. Leftists are doing the same thing today that they did nearly one hundred years ago.

Austin James
Austin James

It's pretty simple.
Iran's population is very young, and they like western movies, technology, etc.
The Iranian government is mostly run by elders who don't want western influences. that would allow the CIA to initiate a revolution like they attempted in 2009, and later with the Arab world in 2011.

Jaxson Roberts
Jaxson Roberts

That's truly persuasive. How can we learn about Iran if the Iranian doesn't want to tell us about it? It's worse than Assad and him gassing people to prevent the secret of his Aleppo from being learned.

Aaron Bell
Aaron Bell

I pray for this outcome daily. Or at least just push them into Jordan and build wall. Jordan is the most water-poor country on earth, maybe Israel could bribe Abdullah with water and some US aid gibs.
Third Temple WHEN

Juan Rivera
Juan Rivera

Iran transports it's gear to the Israeli front in parts to be assemblsd locally. The IDF doesn't know what the target it's all cars and trucks to them.

The IDF is structured for one hard punch. It can't fight a long duration fight which is what Hezbollah and Iran are built for. Israel defeated arab armies following the centralised military of the soviet system, which IDF is perfect for. Iran's army is decentralised and dispersed to fight occupation and guerrilla tactics. It's a unique army designed to fight expensive armies like USA and Israel. That being said there will be no war. Everyone has too much to lose.

Christian Jenkins
Christian Jenkins

Honestly angered at the idea of leftists and the fact there’s no sweets in my house.

Gavin Price
Gavin Price

Can anyone recommend a bolt action ranch gun which fires 5.56x45 (NATO) rounds and has a weaver rail? Want for plinking with a kick and also shooting niggers. Would be ok with AK ammo or 300 blackout chambering as alternative.

Already have AR-15. Pic unrelated.

Connor Barnes
Connor Barnes

Just found out he won the Heisman

Anthony Rodriguez
Anthony Rodriguez

W...what?

Kayden Thompson
Kayden Thompson

Unless you were born in America, you need to get out of this fucking thread right now. You can't know fucking anything about America or comment on it, because you're just fucking dumb if you're not from here. Also fuck you dumbfuck.

Chase Watson
Chase Watson

You can't even defeat the Taliban good luck

Leo Smith
Leo Smith

Pretty sure if you loaded a car with enough bombs you can cause just enough damage.
I'll assume you were born in the 90s or beyond because that was exactly what happened in Israel almost on a monthly basis until (ahem) they built the fucking wall and nothing and nobody goes in or out the country uninvited or unchecked.
Boom, no more car bombings, bus bombings. Only rocket bottles flying from Gaza and they got that solved as well, now they have to resort to knifes and cars.

Also, loot guns.
Hard to do that when there are no guns in the hands of civilians and plenty of guns in the hands of the military, that actually is everybody

Henry Scott
Henry Scott

Honestly angered at the idea of leftists and the fact there’s no sweets in my house.
My vice isn't sweets, but french fries.

Oliver Miller
Oliver Miller

This is shitposting so bad he should be banned

Mason Ward
Mason Ward

You Jews are going to meet your father the Devil where you belong with the Muslims.

Nathan Flores
Nathan Flores

What do you expect from mudslime shills, they're utterly pathetic.

Dominic Peterson
Dominic Peterson

Unless you were born in America, you need to get out of this fucking thread right now.
PTG is for Trump Chaos and Curse fans dude.

Isaac Sanders
Isaac Sanders

I don’t normally get sweet tooth but it’s hitting me hard.

Levi Butler
Levi Butler

It's literally not anything I can explain on an image board. It requires you reading books but we all know how much Americans don't read! Maybe I can recommend you some if you aren't as lazy and stupid as 80% of your countrymen.

Grayson Parker
Grayson Parker

POLAND NO!!!

Trump NEEDS to condemn this

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

Sup Forums is a christian board anyway.

Jeremiah Flores
Jeremiah Flores

This, although they're still stupid enough that they'll never vote for leaders who differ from the status quo since they fear being ruled by an American (or historically, British) puppet. Anti-americanism will always be a mainstay of their politics, regardless of how much the public like American culture.

Jeremiah Butler
Jeremiah Butler

He's a disingenuous TRS shill

William Parker
William Parker

CZ 527 will be the nicest bolt action 5.56. I have one in 6.5 Grendel.

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

It’s satire, look at the based Iranian Aussie’s posts

Aiden Ramirez
Aiden Ramirez

It's /ptg/, newfag, but I was joking about the uppity sandnigger always coming in here to act like a condesending woman on her period.

Jose Morales
Jose Morales

It's a Muslim board

Josiah Lee
Josiah Lee

I was born in '97.
hard to do
kill Goldberg squad with surprise stabbing
acquire Goldberg squad's guns
rinse and repeat

Nicholas Gutierrez
Nicholas Gutierrez

You are a pathetic aussie shitposter.

Jason Wood
Jason Wood

I hear good things about tikka t3 but I dont own one

Matthew Adams
Matthew Adams

They're not wrong you know.............................

Josiah Long
Josiah Long

True, muslims and jews especially aren't allowed.

Jason Perry
Jason Perry

i think he's confusing autism with stupidity

Isaac Edwards
Isaac Edwards

All Israel has to do is move a pair of tanks or APCs on to each entry highway and tell the city to get fucked, and that's basically that, short of a Berlin Airlift relief op.
yeah just how Russia has the capability of invading west to the english channel right now, except they don't. It would be in their interests not to do that bullshit. Cut off money and people from a free neutral city state? thatd be establishing them as the 'bad guys' not just to the rest of the world but be seen to islam as a declaration of war (much how their occupation is seen now).
Nobody is going to relocate TO a brand new landlocked country with angry well-armed Jews on one side of the city and angry well-armed Muslims on the other side.
YEAH RIGHT NOW THEY ARENT HENCE MY POINT
geography is key here.
mate if jerusalem had a coastline and they had the same problems you listed, and those problems in your eyes or incurable and Israel would commit retarded acts of diplomacy and war just cause they could, then I doubt your fixation on ports would change the situation too much

Aaron Brooks
Aaron Brooks

you really think in a total war scenario the usa couldn't wipe everyone out? you delusional fucking idiot. everyone wants to forget about iraq and the usa flattened their military, infrastructure and leadership in two weeks. the usa hasn't even took its gloves off yet. unfortunately for you, you sandniggers have already given your best shot

Leo Reed
Leo Reed

Michelle Malkin just corroborated what I have been saying all along; Goudy and Chaffetz were just fucking theater, it meant nothing. It was all talk.

Owen Garcia
Owen Garcia

Hahaha!
Why? You niggers circumcise children too.

William Harris
William Harris

The T3 will be more expensive than the 527, and is a bit oversized for 5.56 given that it was designed for full power cartridges like .30-06 and 6.5 Swede. The 5.56 is a scaled down "mini mauser" so it's a lot lighter.

David Watson
David Watson

your great grandmother got BLACKED

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Adam Anderson
Adam Anderson

No it’s from 538. That’s of voters. The US is still suburbanizing BTW. The only people moving back to cities are affluent college students and educated whites between 18 - 30 almost nobody moving back to the cities is over 30 or under 18. White Americans over 30 and White Americans with White kids are still leaving the cities. The Rural Hispanic population is still growing as well but the Rural White and Black population has been on decline since the 1880s. White Ruralites and White Urbanites bring the birth rate way down and death rate up for the rest of the White demographic.

Evan Williams
Evan Williams

t. JDIF

William Wood
William Wood

wtf i'm a liberal now

Josiah Parker
Josiah Parker

Fucking kek

Brayden Taylor
Brayden Taylor

The memes write themselves.

Isaac Gutierrez
Isaac Gutierrez

Reminder I am still baking. No splits.

Austin Davis
Austin Davis

Autists get the claps too

Camden Sanders
Camden Sanders

All Semites are not welcome here

Tyler Nguyen
Tyler Nguyen

How much do you think they will spend in 2018?

Nolan Hall
Nolan Hall

Wait so that means autism makes you liberal?

Tyler Gray
Tyler Gray

How to make a .22 machine gun?

Lucas Brown
Lucas Brown

It would explain why they can't figure out grab them by the pussy doesn't literally mean sexual assault.

David Ward
David Ward

Anybody have a source on the video of the army-navy game from which this image was taken?

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

Name one problem on earth that cannot be solved with money or violence.

Logan Kelly
Logan Kelly

ATF please get out or take it to /k/ where the people you are looking for are.

Jordan Rodriguez
Jordan Rodriguez

Xev
My dude

Samuel Barnes
Samuel Barnes

It certainly worked out that way for CWC

Jaxon Ross
Jaxon Ross

Take a machine, gun, and saw .78 off.

Dylan Richardson
Dylan Richardson

Think a total war could ever happen

Now who's delusional? It's not going to look like WW2 it will look like the occupation of Afghanistan

USA will occupy Iran for 20 years and give up. If you guys can defeat the Taliban you sure as hell aren't going to beat Iranians, 5 x more of us in the same terrain, hyper nationalist with a martyrdom complex and every male is trained how to fire a gun. Good luck mobilising millions to occupy Iran lmao

Ayden Miller
Ayden Miller

Iran transports it's gear to the Israeli front in parts to be assemblsd locally. The IDF doesn't know what the target it's all cars and trucks to them.

user, if I'm discussing a scenario Israel would flatten Gaza from the air with no survivors do you really think ib this scenario they would not raid cross border with Syria and flatten anything larger than a bicycle near their borders?
You cannot possible believe Iran is able to transport a regular army plus hardware all the way from Iran to Israel borders undetected with enough hardware to be any kind of thread, specially without air superiority (in the no holds barred scenario I described).

It can't fight a long duration fight which is what Hezbollah and Iran are built for. Israel defeated arab armies following the centralised military of the soviet system, which IDF is perfect for. Iran's army is decentralised and dispersed to fight occupation and guerrilla tactics.
Remember the scenario I mentioned: Israel flies its bombers and flatten Gaza. Does the same to West Bank if they show any sign of resistance. Take the whole Jerusalem as their capital, kick out the moors.
Unlike the previous bout It would be Hezbolah and Iran needing to invade Israel to prevent it from happening, that it is what you are saying it would happen. Unlike the "greater Israel" scenario Iran is ready to prevent in this case it would be Israel on the defence and Iran needing to invade and occupy.

In this scenario, a non nuclear no holds barred where UN, US and Russia do not interfere Hezbolah have no advantage, if Israel flattens Gaza they could as well flatten Southern Lebanon and Beirut from the air and get over with it. Air superiority counts and Iran can't prevent it from a thousand miles afar.

It's a unique army designed to fight expensive armies like USA and Israel. That being said there will be no war. Everyone has too much to lose.
I agree but that's a thought exercise, a "what if".

Camden Young
Camden Young

us

No, faggot. He tricked you. You are alone.

Daniel Gray
Daniel Gray

All.

Kayden Jenkins
Kayden Jenkins

Being unlovable

Andrew Cox
Andrew Cox

Fake news. Autists use logic and therefore tend to be conservative.

Connor Wilson
Connor Wilson

million

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

This, Iran is just as pathetic as any other mudslime nation.
W-we will totally attack you now kikes!
Russia: Um, no sweetie, no :))))))
They're fucking weak.

Cooper Murphy
Cooper Murphy

So functionally speaking, what does Autism mean on Sup Forums?

Kevin Hughes
Kevin Hughes

yeah just how Russia has the capability of invading west to the english channel right now, except they don't. It would be in their interests not to do that bullshit.
Israel exists as a Zionist state. There are specific prayers in Judaism that say "next year in Jerusalem" as a constant goal for which to strive. It will ALWAYS be in their interests to control the city. If the neutral government turns against Israel, knives will come out.

fixation on ports
The only other landlocked microstates exist in relatively safe, mountainous surroundings. The ocean IS an integral part of the Singapore/HK model, like it or not.

Alexander Butler
Alexander Butler

How is that abomination still alive?

Robert Adams
Robert Adams

That was a comfy CPAC panel, her and Mercy play well off each other

Jaxson Miller
Jaxson Miller

trump circlejerk faggots

Ryder Ross
Ryder Ross

Iranian
know Americans are idiots
Gonna chant "death to America" next? That's why you are the enemy. And 1,400 years of refusing to stay in your sand box. Wanna know the real reason america sides with the kikes when it comes to Israel? they do not destroy Christian sites and allow Christians to worship there. Outside of us completely taking over the holy land which is the ideal option, its the lesser of two evils that we are forced to choose. Islam refuses to coexist with the other Abrahamic religions.

Samuel Lee
Samuel Lee

It means what retard meant 10 years ago.

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

Depends on the context; which ironically, is difficult for real autists to understand

Hunter Clark
Hunter Clark

Indeed. It was lovely. The whole event was great.

Levi Baker
Levi Baker

It means Mike Rotch

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

That’s a marvel of the modern world.

Lincoln Robinson
Lincoln Robinson

Often means a specific kind of retard; retards who think themselves to be intellectual.

Connor Gomez
Connor Gomez

kill Goldberg squad with surprise stabbing
acquire Goldberg squad's guns
rinse and repeat

Your age is actually showing user. They are trying that for the past 10 years. It would be as successful as trying that in the US

kill Goldberg with surprise stabbing
steal gun
gets killed on sight
house of family gets rased, family farm gets burned, village olive trees gets uprooted as collective punishment

Colton Johnson
Colton Johnson

india will be a superpower by 2020
can't even be global acid attack leader

Landon Foster
Landon Foster

pic
Continue

Tyler Bailey
Tyler Bailey

@152677265
1 post by this ID
you have to either be a civ nat or stormfront, no exceptions
Sure is a lot of subversion these last few days, sure how no one falls for it

Andrew Collins
Andrew Collins

Also you didn't actually fight Iraq you idiot. Saddam ordered his military to stay home and gifted a lot of gear to Iran. You only fought pockets of loyalists using military gear destroyed by sanctions.

This is what I mean about Americans being retarded. You retard actually believed this nonsense you beat the """third strongest army in the world""""" because Fox News said so. Yet you can't beat the Taliban, literal goat herders in the Pashtun mountains. US military is overrated AF. Can't fight guerrilla warfare, only tinpot dictators with token loyalists.

Jaxon Thompson
Jaxon Thompson

PART AND PARCEL

James Cox
James Cox

Yeesh Israel is harsh.

Camden Young
Camden Young

Also you didn't actually fight Iraq you idiot.
IMAGINE BEING THIS DELUDED

Colton Nelson
Colton Nelson

supforums.com/thread/152677296/politics

NEW

NEW

NEW

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

iranians are subhumans and are nothing like iraq. the reason afghanistan is fucked up is because the usa can't go after the countries that are sending them in without the possibility of ww3. iran is one of those countries. iran also has no combat experience besides being rats and hiding behind border

Carson Kelly
Carson Kelly

SAVED

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

Y-you guys didn't actually do anything!
I hope this is an actual Iranian, holy shit they're fucking idiots!

Dylan Cox
Dylan Cox

I stopped reading after first sentence. There is no scenario where Israel flattens Gaza and wipes out the population. Speak in terms of realistic scenarios. Something like that is diplomatic suicide for Israel so they won't do it. Stupid hypothetical.

Oliver Ramirez
Oliver Ramirez

autism means having tunnel vision and not seeing the grand picture of things

thats why libertarians, commies, and other fags are generally autistic as fuck and cant argue

Anthony Bennett
Anthony Bennett

Taking bait to seriously, having to win every argument, being obsessed with one particular game/waifu/car/gun/etc, social awkwardness, having internal debates with yourself, playing out all possible outcomes of any choice over in your mind...the list goes on but thread's almost over.

Cooper Wright
Cooper Wright

I didn't realize Baghdad Bob was shitposting on Sup Forums via an Australian proxy

Lincoln Wright
Lincoln Wright

Marg bar amrika in context is more like down with America. It's your media that tricks you to believe we want death upon Americans. Even our hardliners arent this murderous.

As to your relationship with Israel, it doesn't matter. The reason Iran made Israel an enemy was a strategy to unite the Muslim world behind it. Except Khomeini underestimate hatred for Shia and Persians so it didn't really work, not until now with the unholy alliance of Saudis and Israel. No the mulsim world is waking up and liking Iran more.

The ayatollahs don't actually care who controls the holy lands, it was always a strategy for a grander scheme of building a new Iranian empire. These ayatollahs are more cunning than how they're portrayed. If they were as stupid as you thought they wouldn't have taken half the middle east and defeated the CIA and Israel at every opportunity. I don't support ayatollahs though. Domestic policy is horrible for example my cousin is in prison for holding a birthday party with mixed genders. And they're corrupt as fuck. But their foreign policy I support.

Michael Evans
Michael Evans

Some random Portuguese guy has more of a working brain then the supreme Iranians
Sad!

John Kelly
John Kelly

You didnt fight Iraq. If we (Iran) attacked Iraq would have mobilized a million in a week to defend from us and defended bitterly for years . The Iraqis that fought your invasion numbered in tens of thousands. Your main operations ended in 2 weeks because nobody cared to fight. It won't be the same if the USA attacks Iran.

Matthew Lee
Matthew Lee

That is their biggest strengths, the delusions that are strong and potent.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit