OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ca8CpIFb0_E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Kellyanne.

/ournavy/

MAGA

kek, anyone got footage, of this, or game of pic related about this navy game?

Reposting for visibility.

>My theory is that both Israel and Palestine will relinquish their ownership of Jerusalem and have it given up to some Hong Kong Singapore tier oligarch economy.
That's not going to work long term and will end with the city in ashes. You're not thinking this all the way through.

>What is the primary unique thing that Jerusalem has outside of the Israeli government that Hong Kong, Singapore, or MbS's NEOM project can't do?
Historical/archaeological/religious tourism.
>What does this need to be sustainable long term?
People not blowing up sacred sites or each other when visiting.
>What is necessary to accomplish this?
A large standing military/police force.
>Can tourism and a smattering of office/tech/service jobs provide a force capable of fending off 1.5 billion angry dunecoons if they decide to zerg rush the city and reclaim it for Islam?
No.
>Will random evangelical militias start an ancap crusade to take the city back if Christians are barred from it?
Yes.
>Will this cause WWIII / Armageddon?
Probably.

There are exactly two governments with the means, motive, and budget to keep the peace of Jerusalem in a way that preserves access for people other than Muslims: Israel, and the United States.

So you voted this into the WH? Out-fucking-standing!

How many burgers have you eaten today?

Before you call me a shill and pounce on me with a trillion (You)'s on all that bullshit, listen to me very very carefully.
I now know why (((They))) wanted Trump to be president. I now know why he'll never be impeached and that all those screaming liberals are merely bark and no bite.

If Hillary clinton would have won the election, it wouldn't have been a few angry old boomers or conservatards on the street protesting, it would be a wide scale insurrection and race war across the USA. The military would have been on our side, too. We would have lynched all those parasites from the lowliest of communist faggots to the most degenerate of Yids. They would have been hanging from lamp posts by the end of the year.

They elected Trump as a final stand, once he has everyone lulled into the delusion that everything is in his hands everyone can go back to bitching about more left vs right nonsense while demographics continue to change and they gain more control.

Don't be fooled. Nothing is changing. Once our demographics have changed enough and we've become passive enough or too few in number to challenge them, they'll disarm us and keep what is left of humanity enthralled while they work on slowly expanding their territory.

Trump has tricked us from the very beginning. He's another Israeli puppet with a different face. Don't buy their lies.

One.

>Easier to take land full of gold from bloody natives in South America than to take a ceremonial piece of clay from rabid moors.
Most things worth don't aren't easy. I don't have a dog in the matter besides my wish for western supremacy but that seemed like the crown jewel of christianity to take the holy land. I don't get why it wouldn't be prority one.

>.4% African

Am I going to make it?

maga

Air Force > Army >>>> Navy

It’s interesting how President Trump has become so close to the Saudis so fast. I’ve never seen anyone get the respect they give him. Also interesting how they arrested/killed all those crooked people investing in American companies too.

Calling snowflakes "Snowflakes" damages their mental health. Stop it guise!

So we should annex Israel, gas the Jews, then open up the holy land?

>t. Chair Force

Don't worry my based black brother, you're welcome on here.

>152673354
>while demographics continue to change
Trump is doing everything he can to fight that battle on his own until we get the votes for the WALL and the RAISE Act in the Senate, which will solve that problem long term. $0.02, etc.

Fucking hell.

Kellyanne is very pretty!
Fucking weak ass snowflakes

/ourheifer/ on Watterboi

they edit the results to include african in whites

lol apparently Chuck Johnson and Roger Stone has a falling out, CJ posted this bit of their convo

[APPLAUSE NOW]

>

23&Me admitted to adding random nigger data to White peoples' genetic profiles.
They admitted this a couple days ago. You're likely 100% European.

Same reasoning people give to excuse Islamic terrorism for something Trump tweeted last week.

kys cuck

>What? Russia supports Iranian proxy groups and has always supported the opposite side of the Israeli conflicts.

That's not accurate. Russia has always supported the opposite side of ***America*** conflicts, that in this particular case happen to be Israel. But a whole lot of the Jews in Israel are Russian and there are lots of backroom politics going on between Putin and the Israelis.
Other than autistic screeching and diplomatic posturing I'm not seeing Russia taking a side in an eventual no holds barred assault by Israel to take over the rest of the palestinian land ***as long as the US also doesn't interfere directly***.

I say: let Israel and the Arabs fight for it and whoever loses won't be around to fight for the remainders of it

That's literally the only stable solution other than letting the heebs keep it, yes. It also has the advantage of making Russia's little carrier port in Syria fucking worthless since we could lob SSMs or cruise missiles at it from Israel on a moment's notice.

They're not going to are they?
Still sounds fun.
But God wants us to have it, Portubro. Besides imagine the salt if Christians took that land away from both types of sandniggers.
>152673354
An Israeli puppet would end the funding of anti-Assad rebels? No I don't see it. Nope. This smells like plebbit posting here.

is Trump going to lock her up or what?

some of that 74% are our guys saying "yeah it will damage them mentally... thats why i use the term"

Birth trends are beginning to stabilize. Another 10-30 years and whites could even be the most fertile race in the US (despite the race-mixing).

HAAHAHAHAH

>The Jones campaign reported raising nearly $9.8 million, while Moore's campaign reported $1.7 million in contributions.

>Moore had to survive two rounds of voting – a primary and a runoff – to face Jones in the Dec. 12 special election.

who in the Democrat party thought that they should shift to the deep south and compete for Session's seat?
this is actually worse than blowing so much money on that GA congressional district even though the amount spent is lower

The slimy fucks add African DNA to white results. Call them out for being fags

> giving your DNA literally to the Jew

Not even memeing here. For those who don't know it is literally to the Jew. Worse, look at the tribal relations:

> The CEO of 23andMe is sister of the CEO of YouTube
> both are Jewish

The one information you can never change in your lifetime and you send it for free to the borg. user, I ...

Sessions could if he finds enough evidence. Which will be hard since Clinton had Obama's support.

She is.

Why couldn't I have been born in a timeline where that was possible, damn it. We are going to be chained to Israel until there is a revolution or some shit

It's sad but this actually happened

>pick up butter knife to butter my toast
>bin it immediately afterwards to avoid prosecution
>open the internet to pay for the TV license
>can't access, have to call the ISP for the unlock code
>go outside. Suddenly, quintessential brits spreading part and parcel
>get stabbed, apologize for being culturally insensitive

>bleeding out; walk to the hospital
>condition declared critical so NHS will put me on the fast track for treatment.

>only a six month wait.

>fuck it, I can do it myself
>pull a knife out of my torso; police officer sees it in my hand.
>shariah patrol comes in

>"oi, infidel you got a license for that knoife"

>run very fast, enter the underground
>approach the male only carriage
>"MIND THE GAP", says the warning

>the gap was increased to 3 meters to compensate for the gender gap payment

>can't jump over it, have to walk home
>"MIND THE LIDL BAGS", says the warning
>bomb explode right at the entrance of the station
>"it was just a gas explosion infidels, keep walking"
>"MIND THE ACID", says the warning

>the acid hit my face, it actually improved my looks

>find the amnesty bin, bin the knoife
>get arrested by the sharia police for not paying the TV license

A normal day in britain

I've seen multiple people say anything under 1% is horseshit.
not sure how true that is though

They are honestly retarded if they think true conservatives would ever vote for a democrat cuck who never finger banged an underaged girl in his life.

WE WUZ GOD EMPERORZ N SHIEEET

AWOO~

>That's not going to work long term and will end with the city in ashes.
unless the abbassid empire comes back to invade everything then no it won't. who would invade like that? the nations with the power to do it would be Syria (secular state), Saudi Arabia (now becoming a secular state), and Egypt (secular state)
>You're not thinking this all the way through.
im just saying what i think the trump policy is trying to do, whether it works or not only time will tell. Trump's a business man, he's going to be looking at it through a strange oligarch lense that the simple diplomats of (country is here and there, it is or it isn't) won't see through. only dodgy treaties and strange agreements can save that shithole without one completely ethnically cleansing the other
>What is necessary to accomplish this?
>A large standing military/police force.
exactly, a strong state is needed to maintain the peace and keep the two from blowing each other up. a private sector third state between the two with a large standing army of mercenaries protecting the holy city for all worshipers to visit is the only way (in my view)
>Your country would be one bomb away from a decapitating strike.
and yet so would theres, mutually assured destruction I guess.

Cuck Johnson better prepare his asshole.

>distant family members never listened to my subtle warnings about things like this
>now it’s too late for them
Yet they ask me to do it on several occasions per annum.

I say just give all of Jerusalem to the Jews. Judaism is the 1st religion that branched off to Christianity and Islam. Also the religious reasons that muslims hold claim to Jerusalem are pretty bs to me anyways

one has to remember, even octaroons are still called "black" in our stats, on the other end, many hispanics with significant native american blood are "white".

so it makes tracking difficult

Isn't only one of those services not owned by jews?

>I say: let Israel and the Arabs fight for it and whoever loses won't be around to fight for the remainders of it
It's not like you to be this retarded. Do you have ANY IDEA how many angry hajjis there are that would swoop in and claim a caliphate based on Jerusalem if all the pro-US forces were gone from the Holy Land? We're looking at a CIVILIZATIONAL flashpoint there. It's not just about a few million assholes in Gaza and the West Bank. Iran, various Sunni groups we haven't killed yet, literally ANY Islamist force that can get their ass to the Levant would try and take over.

>people keep failing for this meme
>even after they admit they add in the >.4% black to piss off whites

it's a datamine, america and israel using it to develop genetically-targeted bioweapons, this is not news for anyone paying attention

I was just in Birmingham. The commercials are relentless exactly like the GA6 election. My prediction is the exact same outcome will occur because there is a hard ceiling of Dem voters that will turn out no matter the amount of money put into the race.

Sessions is a deep state traitor. he already said there wasn't enough evidence. Why doesn't Trump just use the military to take her at gunpoint?

No he betrayed his promise

I don't understand a thing but I love these old man bants.

we are heading war fagz

The Census makes a clear distinction between non-Hispanic whites and Hispanics.

I say we really fuck their little minds up and declare a day (you pick the date) "Snowflake day" Good God the safe spaces would be standing room only. And we all get those cheap little clickers and bug the shit out of the flakes with them by saying "Trigger Trigger little flake" It would be glorious! and funny as fuck

Ayyy!
Kek this pasta.
Blame the British.

Disgusting

>Benin
Benis?

I'm glad I never did one of these.

Holy shit i knew something like this was going on. Got mine read and its 99.8% Northern Euro with a .2 west Africa. Fuck them trying to include nigger genetics so you felt like you weren't white.

Trump should just declare it legal to kill leftists.

>An Israeli puppet would end the funding of anti-Assad rebels? No I don't see it. Nope. This smells like plebbit posting here.
it's TRS, which is worse

The sky kangz say we're heading to war every single day.

Because he's right. It's a conspiracy peddled to distract from trump. Uranium one and pizzagate and real scandals you moron

>But God wants us to have it, Portubro.
God helps those who help themselves. Christians got weak and aren't willing to do what's needed anymore it seems. Maybe that will change but as it is Christians are closer to lose the Holy See than to get the Holy Land (and the English church much like the Swedish one and all royal protestant religions are already lost).

> Besides imagine the salt if Christians took that land away from both types of sandniggers.
That would be awesome

Very very worth it

Maybe we could get Shia to stop by.....lol

You don't fucking get it you retards, wall or no wall, we're fucked.
Conservative, Liberal, it doesn't matter to these people they'll change their entire fucking narrative if they have to. They'll do anything to keep you under the impression that you're getting something done so that you don't grab your gun and pull them screaming from their homes en masse.
It was hard to see. It was hard to accept. They're playing us like it's "Brave New World" don't you get it??

The Weimar Republic was degeneracy beyond words. Watch this amazingly redpilling documentary accidentally made by CBC. Describes young children getting fucked by generals in clubs.

youtube.com/watch?v=ca8CpIFb0_E

Why contain it at this point? The real bullshit is we prop up these secular regimes instead of engaging in holy war

Duh, maybe because that's fucking illegal?!
You sound like one of those concern trolls ("What guys? DRUMPF still hasn't managed to LOCK HER UP despite saying so??? What a traitor!!!111"

Honestly, I couldn't care less whether he actually locks her up or whether he's using American tax payer money for the wall.

completely not base.

>who would invade like that?
Iran. If we finish with drawing from Iraq and Syria before the balloon goes up, there's sweet fuck all between Tehran and Jerusalem except empty dirt and forces friendly to the Iranians.
>exactly, a strong state is needed to maintain the peace and keep the two from blowing each other up. a private sector third state between the two with a large standing army of mercenaries protecting the holy city for all worshipers to visit is the only way (in my view)
And I just finished telling you the budgetary math doesn't work on that.

Berlin and Jerusalem aren't entirely analogous anyhow, Berlin was deep inside East Germany, Jerusalem is contested, but at least within Israel's borders in terms of control.

when obongo was president he was able to do whatever he wanted why can't trump do one damn thing he promised without all this big government red tape getting in the way.

>went shooting today and got Whataburger afterwards
Feels fucking amazing boys

>the eternal anglo

>navy hates commies
>trump is a russian honeypot
really rustles the almonds

No way in hell is he gonna use tax payer money he said mexico was paying for it. and who cares about laws? you think obama and hillary do?

Sure thing glow in the dark nigger.

its not always that accurate, I say that as an actual white-hispanic Cuban.

if a hispanic white and non-hispanic white have a kid together they will likely call the kid hispanic-white even if that kid never speaks a word of spanish

This

Sounds like you had an awesome day brother. Any dessert?

how many electoral votes will Trump get i 2020?

There is a new television show coming out soon, titled "Babylon Berlin", centered around the Weimar Republic. A mainstream leftist site described the period as a "vibrant democracy, before the Nazis came".

>Whataburger
Always a fine choice.

>and yet so would theres, mutually assured destruction I guess.

MAD is only a viable strategy if nobody else can prevent you from deploying the killing strike. There is no way the UN would allow Israel to genocide the palestinians even if they blow up the entire Israeli executive, legislative and judiciary.

Here is a better strategy: kick the moors out of Jerusalem, make it the undivided Israeli capital city. Rase the mosque, build a cathedral over it to recognise the good services provided by the christians.

I know that there are lots of Russian Jews and Russian Israelis but Russia has an ally in Iran and Russia continues to support groups against Israel as a proxy against the US. I think Russia would still support Iran and other region allies if Israel were left alone by America, though America wouldn't leave it alone while facing Iran, no? I think any Israeli action on Iranian proxy and supported groups would be implicitly American in the eyes of others in any event.

hopefully by then he has re written the constitituion so he can stay in power. I don't want another dem rigged election.

535. Everything but DC.