Have you heard about the missing argentine submarine?

have you heard about the missing argentine submarine?
what do you think about it from your informed point of view?

heres an article in case you werent aware:
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-42057864

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Gc4QTqslN4
archive.is/lA0eH
youtu.be/bc39NVy1v20?t=3074
youtu.be/7sUWC2jfjqI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oнa yтoнyлa.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Gc4QTqslN4

The Royal Navy, the Royal Canadian Navy, the Royal Australian Navy, the Royal New Zealand Navy should be controlling your Navy, argentine is rightfully Anglo territory, we defeated you during your failed attempt to colonize the Falklands, we should have nuked buenos aires and made your capital London

I think Israel sunk it.

At first I was expecting Mining Accident 2.0 but then I lost hope and interest.

God doesn't love argies I guess.

Haven't heard anything lately. Won't be able to help you either they don't have a good track record finding their subs.

The liquid oxygen on board exploded and sunk the vessel. Everyone died almost instantly. We remote viewed it the moment it went missing. There was never any hope.

Lucky, I wish we could have

>The liquid oxygen
liquid oxygen? you must be thinking of a rocket.

isnt like canada a leftists paradise of peace loving hippies? american media portrays it like that

archive.is/lA0eH
No contact since 20 Nov?
They are probably dead by now.

>They are probably dead by now
not probably, confirmed dead, there's literally no way they could still have oxygen. The search is just for the vessel so they can find out for sure what failed

Whenever I speak with a liberal online, I complain how conservative Canada is and they hate Canada after I talk to them. When I meet a conservative, I complain about how liberal it is.
I want to scare away all foreigners from coming here

There is no question there. They've been dead for weeks, but we'd still like to find the crushed can at the bottom so it's not a mystery.

Sup Forums has a in-house remote viewing team?

>I want to scare away all foreigners from coming here
doesn't canada actually pays foreigners to go live there because its too cold and youre lacking people?

You missed the generals?

Big words from a fucking leaf.

not even mad

7% of Canada's land is arable, that's only an area the size of Poland. Canada is severely overpopulated, we need to deport at least 28.5 million people

Never mind, I found a good flag for you. You should be renamed the falkland mainland

Haven't been following for a while, I'll go take a look.

oh another argie like me. viva peron

Nothing of value was lost. A few spics going to Davy Jones' locker is good for the environment.

< the Royal New Zealand Navy

The what? They have like 2 ships.

Newfag

1 Anglo ship is worth 100 foreign ships

I was joking, don't bother.

How about one Chinese/Muslim crossbreed ship?

>. A few spics going to Davy Jones' locker is good for the environment.
you know, English marines went on record saying that only an asshole would wish death to someone from another military during peace time.

It ships the stuff they built for us but blows up when it gets here

We aren't in peace Time as long as you claim the Falklands as yours we are at war, every Anglo nation should have a draught, one million English men from each nation sent to the argentine right now. We should remove the argentine from the globe

Excellent post!

>what do you think about it from your informed point of view?
That's what you get for allowing your armed forces to fall into such an utter state. Any chance this will galvanise your government to actually do something, or are they just gonna sit around blaming it on the previous administration?

>have whiteys build you a magic boat that goes underwater like most Argentinian vessels, but, unusually, can return to the surface after
>have no idea how to maintain or operate it
>finally give up and hire a whitey to show you how
>it's a Polish woman

F

China doesn't even realize it but we're at war with them, and we're winning
>]The immense growth of the People's Republic of China since the 1980s has resulted in increased soil pollution
>38,610 square miles (100,000 km2) of China’s cultivated land have been polluted
>An estimated 6 million tonnes of grain are contaminated by heavy metals every year, causing direct losses of 29 billion yuan (US$2.57 billion)
>Only 1% of the country’s 560 million city dwellers breathe air considered safe by the European Union,
>Lead poisoning or other types of local pollution continue to kill many Chinese children
>300,000 people die each year from ambient air pollution
>760,000 people died prematurely each year in China because of air and water pollution
KEK thanks china, you're making us rich and killing yourselves for us

I hadn't thought about it that way. Nice.

>Desertification has intensified in China. 1,740,000 square kilometres of land is classified as "dry", and desertification disrupts the lives of 400 million people and causes direct economic losses of 54 billion yuan ($7 billion) a year

>We aren't in peace Time as long as you claim the Falklands as yours we are at war, every Anglo nation should have a draught, one million English men from each nation sent to the argentine right now. We should remove the argentine from the globe

We are at peace. Even tough we have a claim for the islands it's very safely in english hands and can easily be kept by diplomacy alone.

Also, argentine navy and air force is more of a police force nowadays its not realy an army. that sub was mainly for tracking illegal fishing.

>That's what you get for allowing your armed forces to fall into such an utter state
why would we need better armed forces. A war with someone we can win, like a very small country is incredibly unlikely. And a war with a first world country would be unwinable even if we dropped our whole gdp on defense for 5 year straight, so whats the point.

i mean sure, they shouldnt have let the sub explode with people in it.

this goverment is already spending more money on guns, but paradoxically its reducing the salaries of soldiers, its weird shit.

i think they are gonna buy mostly airplanes because american lobbysts are very good, and a lot of gear to beat up demonstrations, which is what the army here has mostly done for a long time

>The anglosphere still think they matter.

Thanks for making my iPad china I hope your $2 a day will let you buy one day HAHAHAHA

actually argentina has a very good history with technicians. The sub was repaired under strict supervision of the german company that built it, and they had no complaints about it.

THERES NO REASON TO EXPLORE THE FUCKING OCEANS user

WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS FOR YEARS

sorry mate but i think were all losing to china, their products are flooding every fuckin thing. Only real reaction to that could be trump, but hes mostly talk he hasnt closed of imports yet

>wants to stop people illegally entering their waters
Oh the irony
>names his country after food
KEK

I buy a ton of crap from Aliexpress too, they don't have to live up to Apple's "standards"
>My cheap /csg/ shit is helping to win a world war.

What’d you do with it?

t. I’m CIA

If you can't be entrusted with a submarine, how could you be entrusted with an entire island like Falklands?

I don't care, my whole wardrobe is Canadian or British, my furniture is made in Canada, my silverware in Liechtenstein, my crystals in England, my china in England, my cats litter box in America, my toilet in America, my shoes in America
Sorry your country is taken over

You know how scientists are always clamoring about how we know more about outer space then we do our own Argentinian submarines??

Maybe there is a fucking reason for that
1. The ocean sucks
2. Who wants to be around some faggy fish
3. Fuck Argentina

Let me explain to you something Sup Forums
We never need to explore our fucking Argentinian submarines because theres nothing cool down there
So dont you go looking because your going to waste your time my time and humanities time

I dont understand why anyone would wanna go check out that bullshit

If you wanna get the same experience just go to the deepend of the pool or mcondalds ball pit and its the same exact shit just deeper

I repeat there is nothing cool in our unexplored oceans and aint nobody got time to find it out

Nothing Royal about being a faggot

Yeah that's why the French got rid of their Monarchy

Sad story. Criminally underfunded crew will be blamed for the loss of the submarine, claiming that it was inexperience.
youtu.be/bc39NVy1v20?t=3074
Jive turkey goes over what little data we have on the sub. Around the 51 minute mark.

honestly, let the british have that island. We couldnt do anything with it even if we wanted to.And most people who are passionate about "lol malvinas argentinas" are idiots so im ok with that.

mate youre not kidding anyone, if what you say its true youre an excpetion, chinese products have flooded every market, its in like every economics magazine and newspaper

space is like dessert and the ocean is like vegetables
if you want to explore space finish your god dman ocean first. same thing happened with the malasyan airplanes plane, it would be more feasible to rescue it from low earth orbit than from the bottom of the ocean

So am I to believe this was simply incompetence and mechanical failure? Seawater fried "the batteries" and then they just sat and died at the bottom of the sea?

Dunning kruger effect. I think he meant the peroxide that some torpedoes use for propulsion. It was the second leading cause behind the loss of the Kursk. First is and will always be da joos.

>So am I to believe this was simply incompetence and mechanical failure? Seawater fried "the batteries" and then they just sat and died at the bottom of the sea?

yes, probably by human mistake, is it so hard to believe?

nasa fucked up a space mission because they messed up the units, you think one of this sailors, who were mostly low class people stuck into a shitty job, couldnt have messed up one of the billion mechanism of the vessel?

>i think they are gonna buy mostly airplanes because american lobbysts are very good
to be fair you need an airforce. without one anything else you try and field would get BTFO, and your current airforce is a literal joke at this point

>female drivers

>A cheap latch broke and the cargo rolled to the back of this airplane.
Bad shit happens to good people sometimes.
youtu.be/7sUWC2jfjqI

There are valves in a TR1700 that prevent shit like seawater entering. I'd die incredibly pissed if I was an engineer/dock crew on board.

>"fix" the magic underwater boat even with whitey watching you, to hopefully stop you from wrecking everything
>send it out into the ocean
>it disappears

The absolute state of Afro-engineering

You want me to take a picture of the label of the stuff I own?

Esoteric first post. gj

I think ""losing"" a submarine is way too convenient if you're planning a naval war sometime in the future......

Until Paco posts a selfie on Instagram. Not possible these days.

>yes, let's bring in everyone, even the brits over to helo find it.

>I think he meant the peroxide that some torpedoes use for propulsion
the sub was not carrying torpedoes during hte time of the incident.

>to be fair you need an airforce.
against who? drug dealers?
im pretty sure we can shoot down propeller planes.
against anyone else we would probably lose no matter how much money we invested, so really, whats the point.

again, in this kind of complex projects accident happen to everyone, including russians and americans.

no, i said i believe you, read my post again, but youre just one case, statistics is clear, what one nationalist person decides to do does not change the main statistics. chinese products are much much cheaper and acceptable in quality for the vast majority of people of the planet (who are dirt poor) so they are making a killing as a business

Exactly, they'll leave convinced it was really ""lost""....

>mfw

You can't hide anything now. OpSec isn't there when anyone could post something on social media at any time.

if the submarine was working the americans or russians could detect it without breaking a sweat

No it's the most logical explanation, my post was strictly matter of fact. There were claims this was something nefarious back before they actually found the sub, I'm asking if the confirmed postmortem is as stated originally by the Argentine military. Submarines are stealthy and the ocean is large, not hard to lose one even when you know its last position and heading.

Alternative hypothesis (hijacking, mutiny, etc) should still be considered because the nature of mechanical failure they described is very suspicious - submarines are engineered specifically to prevent all but the most severe hull breaches from compromising the electrical system. Plus the fact that they reported this failure during a joint training exercise with multiple support options from various nations, and then continued on course with no intervention from the surface, and were then lost for weeks, seems very strange considering the value of a submarine and its crew.

Any other sources on this story that may shed some light on these discrepancies?

It was a diesel sub, right? I'm guessing multiple redundant systems broke and they sat on the ocean floor until the air ran out. Pretty sad actually.

Either way man, hope their families are doing well. Really sad situation. Hopefully it gets found and the responsible brought to justice. This is negligence.

But you have a weird leaf as a flag symbol

Even Canada and their gender equality military could ass rape you so hard.
Sit the fuck down argie.

also this, the crew of this sub werent ultra trained secret agents,they were very literally poor people doing a shitty job. Most of their families are now in trouble since their husbands lost their job.

i think the average salarie of a sailor was something like 2000 dollars per month

Just like everyone's military. I hope the survivor benefits are good. I feel bad for all the kids who's fathers aren't coming home. Hits me right in the feels.

>guessing multiple redundant systems broke
And this is why it makes me pissed. Argentine government takes every excuse to defend their military while filling the pockets of powerful groups and politicians.

Hmm, I'll admit that's a good point. Still some sort of measure could've been taken to avoid those risks, maybe even killing the crew members.

I know I'm beginning to sound like a conspiratard but, what if it never left? They never found it under the premise that it wasn't working, but then again it may have never started its proclaimed mission in the first place.

>'m asking if the confirmed postmortem is as stated originally by the Argentine military.
whatever the military says is incoherent because they are incompetent, the people in charge must have barely been concious we had a submarine in the first place. this is really how people do stuff here.

no, its almost certain that it was a sudden failure, first because if it was how you described it they would have had a ton of way to call for help and also an explosion was detected by a couple of underwater mics that listen for nuclear tests

The poor can buy foreign made goods, I am not poor I can afford $50 for a shirt

>hope their families are doing well.
the families are not doing well, without their husbands salarie there will probably be on the streets these are all very poor people and no one cares about them really

>to defend
to defund

>you can make more money flipping burgers in Canada
HAHAHAHA

Best snipers in the business

this is sadly true, we cannot compete in military terrain against anyone. we do have tango and dulce de leche tough, also cortazar and a couple of other stuff

It either blew a rod and crank through the hull or is hung up on Chinese fishing tackle.

It happens here just as often.
Now you're going Art Bell with this
I posted this a ways back in the thread. It only takes a catastrophic failure of something extremely important and there is nothing you can do.

>im pretty sure we can shoot down propeller planes.
pretty sure you probably couldnt at this point desu

>so really, whats the point.
>why put locks on my door since burglars can still break in, what's the point

>Just like everyone's military.
not quite, the argentines military history is very weird we had a lot of coups and most people hate the military or like some portion of it.

Its a very bastardized institution. besides unlike the military of a great power we dont have any part of highly trained people, its all a joke, a jobs program if you win, which in my opinion isnt so bad

Why do you think half of America's military are fat black women?

>The poor can buy foreign made goods, I am not poor I can afford $50 for a shirt
the problem is that the poor is a big BIG market, so keeping it is not a trivial problem for most companies.

Worst rifle makers on Earth.
Oh wait Canada cant even manufacture firearms and has to buy Chinese Norincos.
So you sold out to China, steal US Uranium with Russia, have a cucked leader.
Just so you can have some pride, sure Canadians are the best snipers in the World.

>longest confirmed sniper kill is of any relevance.
>It happens here just as often.
But Americans do something about it. After the Thresher was lost everything was revamped. Maintenance and testing became a main focus. Meanwhile, Argie politicians will just let ships that are needed rot in docks, and pocket as much as they can.
t. Argie Marine Eng.

Good point, actually. That's probably what will happen, sadly.

>buy Chinese Norincos.
I wish we could. Damn cocky Chinese dealers. There aren't any good and cheap ak pattern rifles in our market.

Lost Their job.
I thought it was being killed, what did they just get fired and swim home?

Lost their income.