Have you heard about the missing argentine submarine?

Easton Hill
Easton Hill

have you heard about the missing argentine submarine?
what do you think about it from your informed point of view?

heres an article in case you werent aware:
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-42057864

All urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-42057864
youtube.com/watch?v=9Gc4QTqslN4
archive.is/lA0eH
youtu.be/bc39NVy1v20?t=3074
youtu.be/7sUWC2jfjqI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_main_ballast_tank_blow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_Argentine_Navy_ships
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Temple_(Lovecraft_short_story)

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

Oнa yтoнyлa.

Zachary Bennett
Zachary Bennett

youtube.com/watch?v=9Gc4QTqslN4

Dylan Nelson
Dylan Nelson

The Royal Navy, the Royal Canadian Navy, the Royal Australian Navy, the Royal New Zealand Navy should be controlling your Navy, argentine is rightfully Anglo territory, we defeated you during your failed attempt to colonize the Falklands, we should have nuked buenos aires and made your capital London

Dominic Hall
Dominic Hall

I think Israel sunk it.

Carson Foster
Carson Foster

At first I was expecting Mining Accident 2.0 but then I lost hope and interest.

God doesn't love argies I guess.

Isaiah Bell
Isaiah Bell

Haven't heard anything lately. Won't be able to help you either they don't have a good track record finding their subs.

Logan Bennett
Logan Bennett

The liquid oxygen on board exploded and sunk the vessel. Everyone died almost instantly. We remote viewed it the moment it went missing. There was never any hope.

Liam Jackson
Liam Jackson

Lucky, I wish we could have

Nolan Scott
Nolan Scott

The liquid oxygen
liquid oxygen? you must be thinking of a rocket.

isnt like canada a leftists paradise of peace loving hippies? american media portrays it like that

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

archive.is/lA0eH
No contact since 20 Nov?
They are probably dead by now.

Ryder Stewart
Ryder Stewart

They are probably dead by now
not probably, confirmed dead, there's literally no way they could still have oxygen. The search is just for the vessel so they can find out for sure what failed

Daniel Cook
Daniel Cook

Whenever I speak with a liberal online, I complain how conservative Canada is and they hate Canada after I talk to them. When I meet a conservative, I complain about how liberal it is.
I want to scare away all foreigners from coming here

Oliver Johnson
Oliver Johnson

There is no question there. They've been dead for weeks, but we'd still like to find the crushed can at the bottom so it's not a mystery.

Jose Robinson
Jose Robinson

Sup Forums has a in-house remote viewing team?

Josiah Peterson
Josiah Peterson

I want to scare away all foreigners from coming here
doesn't canada actually pays foreigners to go live there because its too cold and youre lacking people?

Angel Evans
Angel Evans

You missed the generals?

Lucas Garcia
Lucas Garcia

Big words from a fucking leaf.

not even mad

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

7% of Canada's land is arable, that's only an area the size of Poland. Canada is severely overpopulated, we need to deport at least 28.5 million people

Christian Wood
Christian Wood

Never mind, I found a good flag for you. You should be renamed the falkland mainland

Charles Cox
Charles Cox

Haven't been following for a while, I'll go take a look.

Thomas Lee
Thomas Lee

oh another argie like me. viva peron

Jayden Martin
Jayden Martin

Nothing of value was lost. A few spics going to Davy Jones' locker is good for the environment.

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

< the Royal New Zealand Navy

The what? They have like 2 ships.

Aiden Diaz
Aiden Diaz

Newfag

Jaxon White
Jaxon White

1 Anglo ship is worth 100 foreign ships

Michael Johnson
Michael Johnson

I was joking, don't bother.

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

How about one Chinese/Muslim crossbreed ship?

David Long
David Long

. A few spics going to Davy Jones' locker is good for the environment.
you know, English marines went on record saying that only an asshole would wish death to someone from another military during peace time.

Ryan Sanchez
Ryan Sanchez

It ships the stuff they built for us but blows up when it gets here

Mason Allen
Mason Allen

We aren't in peace Time as long as you claim the Falklands as yours we are at war, every Anglo nation should have a draught, one million English men from each nation sent to the argentine right now. We should remove the argentine from the globe

Aaron Bailey
Aaron Bailey

Excellent post!

Andrew Murphy
Andrew Murphy

That's what you get for allowing your armed forces to fall into such an utter state. Any chance this will galvanise your government to actually do something, or are they just gonna sit around blaming it on the previous administration?

Ryder Price
Ryder Price

have whiteys build you a magic boat that goes underwater like most Argentinian vessels, but, unusually, can return to the surface after
have no idea how to maintain or operate it
finally give up and hire a whitey to show you how
it's a Polish woman

F

Henry Cruz
Henry Cruz

China doesn't even realize it but we're at war with them, and we're winning
]The immense growth of the People's Republic of China since the 1980s has resulted in increased soil pollution
38,610 square miles (100,000 km2) of China’s cultivated land have been polluted
An estimated 6 million tonnes of grain are contaminated by heavy metals every year, causing direct losses of 29 billion yuan (US$2.57 billion)
Only 1% of the country’s 560 million city dwellers breathe air considered safe by the European Union,
Lead poisoning or other types of local pollution continue to kill many Chinese children
300,000 people die each year from ambient air pollution
760,000 people died prematurely each year in China because of air and water pollution
KEK thanks china, you're making us rich and killing yourselves for us

Hunter Moore
Hunter Moore

I hadn't thought about it that way. Nice.

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

Desertification has intensified in China. 1,740,000 square kilometres of land is classified as "dry", and desertification disrupts the lives of 400 million people and causes direct economic losses of 54 billion yuan ($7 billion) a year

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

We aren't in peace Time as long as you claim the Falklands as yours we are at war, every Anglo nation should have a draught, one million English men from each nation sent to the argentine right now. We should remove the argentine from the globe

We are at peace. Even tough we have a claim for the islands it's very safely in english hands and can easily be kept by diplomacy alone.

Also, argentine navy and air force is more of a police force nowadays its not realy an army. that sub was mainly for tracking illegal fishing.

That's what you get for allowing your armed forces to fall into such an utter state
why would we need better armed forces. A war with someone we can win, like a very small country is incredibly unlikely. And a war with a first world country would be unwinable even if we dropped our whole gdp on defense for 5 year straight, so whats the point.

i mean sure, they shouldnt have let the sub explode with people in it.

this goverment is already spending more money on guns, but paradoxically its reducing the salaries of soldiers, its weird shit.

i think they are gonna buy mostly airplanes because american lobbysts are very good, and a lot of gear to beat up demonstrations, which is what the army here has mostly done for a long time

Bentley Gonzalez
Bentley Gonzalez

The anglosphere still think they matter.

Ryan Nelson
Ryan Nelson

Thanks for making my iPad china I hope your $2 a day will let you buy one day HAHAHAHA

Adrian Thomas
Adrian Thomas

actually argentina has a very good history with technicians. The sub was repaired under strict supervision of the german company that built it, and they had no complaints about it.

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

THERES NO REASON TO EXPLORE THE FUCKING OCEANS user

WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS FOR YEARS

John Ward
John Ward

sorry mate but i think were all losing to china, their products are flooding every fuckin thing. Only real reaction to that could be trump, but hes mostly talk he hasnt closed of imports yet

Julian Diaz
Julian Diaz

wants to stop people illegally entering their waters
Oh the irony
names his country after food
KEK

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

I buy a ton of crap from Aliexpress too, they don't have to live up to Apple's "standards"
My cheap /csg/ shit is helping to win a world war.

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

What’d you do with it?

t. I’m CIA

Dylan King
Dylan King

If you can't be entrusted with a submarine, how could you be entrusted with an entire island like Falklands?

Logan Reyes
Logan Reyes

I don't care, my whole wardrobe is Canadian or British, my furniture is made in Canada, my silverware in Liechtenstein, my crystals in England, my china in England, my cats litter box in America, my toilet in America, my shoes in America
Sorry your country is taken over

William Ortiz
William Ortiz

You know how scientists are always clamoring about how we know more about outer space then we do our own Argentinian submarines??

Maybe there is a fucking reason for that
1. The ocean sucks
2. Who wants to be around some faggy fish
3. Fuck Argentina

Let me explain to you something Sup Forums
We never need to explore our fucking Argentinian submarines because theres nothing cool down there
So dont you go looking because your going to waste your time my time and humanities time

I dont understand why anyone would wanna go check out that bullshit

If you wanna get the same experience just go to the deepend of the pool or mcondalds ball pit and its the same exact shit just deeper

I repeat there is nothing cool in our unexplored oceans and aint nobody got time to find it out

Hudson Phillips
Hudson Phillips

Nothing Royal about being a faggot

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

Yeah that's why the French got rid of their Monarchy

Tyler Collins
Tyler Collins

Sad story. Criminally underfunded crew will be blamed for the loss of the submarine, claiming that it was inexperience.
youtu.be/bc39NVy1v20?t=3074
Jive turkey goes over what little data we have on the sub. Around the 51 minute mark.

Oliver Reed
Oliver Reed

honestly, let the british have that island. We couldnt do anything with it even if we wanted to.And most people who are passionate about "lol malvinas argentinas" are idiots so im ok with that.

mate youre not kidding anyone, if what you say its true youre an excpetion, chinese products have flooded every market, its in like every economics magazine and newspaper

space is like dessert and the ocean is like vegetables
if you want to explore space finish your god dman ocean first. same thing happened with the malasyan airplanes plane, it would be more feasible to rescue it from low earth orbit than from the bottom of the ocean

Cameron Davis
Cameron Davis

So am I to believe this was simply incompetence and mechanical failure? Seawater fried "the batteries" and then they just sat and died at the bottom of the sea?

Asher Garcia
Asher Garcia

Dunning kruger effect. I think he meant the peroxide that some torpedoes use for propulsion. It was the second leading cause behind the loss of the Kursk. First is and will always be da joos.

Dominic Howard
Dominic Howard

So am I to believe this was simply incompetence and mechanical failure? Seawater fried "the batteries" and then they just sat and died at the bottom of the sea?

yes, probably by human mistake, is it so hard to believe?

nasa fucked up a space mission because they messed up the units, you think one of this sailors, who were mostly low class people stuck into a shitty job, couldnt have messed up one of the billion mechanism of the vessel?

Cooper Jackson
Cooper Jackson

i think they are gonna buy mostly airplanes because american lobbysts are very good
to be fair you need an airforce. without one anything else you try and field would get BTFO, and your current airforce is a literal joke at this point

Isaac Cooper
Isaac Cooper

female drivers

Jason Diaz
Jason Diaz

A cheap latch broke and the cargo rolled to the back of this airplane.
Bad shit happens to good people sometimes.
youtu.be/7sUWC2jfjqI

Nicholas Wood
Nicholas Wood

There are valves in a TR1700 that prevent shit like seawater entering. I'd die incredibly pissed if I was an engineer/dock crew on board.

Michael Jones
Michael Jones

"fix" the magic underwater boat even with whitey watching you, to hopefully stop you from wrecking everything
send it out into the ocean
it disappears

The absolute state of Afro-engineering

Luke Thompson
Luke Thompson

You want me to take a picture of the label of the stuff I own?

Isaac Myers
Isaac Myers

Esoteric first post. gj

Dylan Walker
Dylan Walker

I think ""losing"" a submarine is way too convenient if you're planning a naval war sometime in the future......

Logan Smith
Logan Smith

Until Paco posts a selfie on Instagram. Not possible these days.

Chase Morris
Chase Morris

yes, let's bring in everyone, even the brits over to helo find it.

Nathaniel Barnes
Nathaniel Barnes

I think he meant the peroxide that some torpedoes use for propulsion
the sub was not carrying torpedoes during hte time of the incident.

to be fair you need an airforce.
against who? drug dealers?
im pretty sure we can shoot down propeller planes.
against anyone else we would probably lose no matter how much money we invested, so really, whats the point.

again, in this kind of complex projects accident happen to everyone, including russians and americans.

no, i said i believe you, read my post again, but youre just one case, statistics is clear, what one nationalist person decides to do does not change the main statistics. chinese products are much much cheaper and acceptable in quality for the vast majority of people of the planet (who are dirt poor) so they are making a killing as a business

Owen Clark
Owen Clark

Exactly, they'll leave convinced it was really ""lost""....

mfw

Zachary Walker
Zachary Walker

You can't hide anything now. OpSec isn't there when anyone could post something on social media at any time.

Josiah Russell
Josiah Russell

if the submarine was working the americans or russians could detect it without breaking a sweat

Cameron Long
Cameron Long

No it's the most logical explanation, my post was strictly matter of fact. There were claims this was something nefarious back before they actually found the sub, I'm asking if the confirmed postmortem is as stated originally by the Argentine military. Submarines are stealthy and the ocean is large, not hard to lose one even when you know its last position and heading.

Alternative hypothesis (hijacking, mutiny, etc) should still be considered because the nature of mechanical failure they described is very suspicious - submarines are engineered specifically to prevent all but the most severe hull breaches from compromising the electrical system. Plus the fact that they reported this failure during a joint training exercise with multiple support options from various nations, and then continued on course with no intervention from the surface, and were then lost for weeks, seems very strange considering the value of a submarine and its crew.

Any other sources on this story that may shed some light on these discrepancies?

Alexander Carter
Alexander Carter

It was a diesel sub, right? I'm guessing multiple redundant systems broke and they sat on the ocean floor until the air ran out. Pretty sad actually.

Luis Young
Luis Young

Either way man, hope their families are doing well. Really sad situation. Hopefully it gets found and the responsible brought to justice. This is negligence.

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

But you have a weird leaf as a flag symbol

Ayden Rodriguez
Ayden Rodriguez

Even Canada and their gender equality military could ass rape you so hard.
Sit the fuck down argie.

Henry Perry
Henry Perry

also this, the crew of this sub werent ultra trained secret agents,they were very literally poor people doing a shitty job. Most of their families are now in trouble since their husbands lost their job.

i think the average salarie of a sailor was something like 2000 dollars per month

Jaxson Russell
Jaxson Russell

Just like everyone's military. I hope the survivor benefits are good. I feel bad for all the kids who's fathers aren't coming home. Hits me right in the feels.

Alexander Morris
Alexander Morris

guessing multiple redundant systems broke
And this is why it makes me pissed. Argentine government takes every excuse to defend their military while filling the pockets of powerful groups and politicians.

James Hill
James Hill

Hmm, I'll admit that's a good point. Still some sort of measure could've been taken to avoid those risks, maybe even killing the crew members.

I know I'm beginning to sound like a conspiratard but, what if it never left? They never found it under the premise that it wasn't working, but then again it may have never started its proclaimed mission in the first place.

Jonathan Nguyen
Jonathan Nguyen

'm asking if the confirmed postmortem is as stated originally by the Argentine military.
whatever the military says is incoherent because they are incompetent, the people in charge must have barely been concious we had a submarine in the first place. this is really how people do stuff here.

no, its almost certain that it was a sudden failure, first because if it was how you described it they would have had a ton of way to call for help and also an explosion was detected by a couple of underwater mics that listen for nuclear tests

Cooper Russell
Cooper Russell

The poor can buy foreign made goods, I am not poor I can afford $50 for a shirt

Ryder Hughes
Ryder Hughes

hope their families are doing well.
the families are not doing well, without their husbands salarie there will probably be on the streets these are all very poor people and no one cares about them really

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

to defend
to defund

Aiden Jenkins
Aiden Jenkins

you can make more money flipping burgers in Canada
HAHAHAHA

Zachary Nelson
Zachary Nelson

Best snipers in the business

Sebastian Smith
Sebastian Smith

this is sadly true, we cannot compete in military terrain against anyone. we do have tango and dulce de leche tough, also cortazar and a couple of other stuff

Aiden Williams
Aiden Williams

It either blew a rod and crank through the hull or is hung up on Chinese fishing tackle.

Eli Wilson
Eli Wilson

It happens here just as often.
Now you're going Art Bell with this
I posted this a ways back in the thread. It only takes a catastrophic failure of something extremely important and there is nothing you can do.

Chase Howard
Chase Howard

im pretty sure we can shoot down propeller planes.
pretty sure you probably couldnt at this point desu

so really, whats the point.
why put locks on my door since burglars can still break in, what's the point

Jace Robinson
Jace Robinson

Just like everyone's military.
not quite, the argentines military history is very weird we had a lot of coups and most people hate the military or like some portion of it.

Its a very bastardized institution. besides unlike the military of a great power we dont have any part of highly trained people, its all a joke, a jobs program if you win, which in my opinion isnt so bad

Matthew Flores
Matthew Flores

Why do you think half of America's military are fat black women?

Jonathan Lopez
Jonathan Lopez

The poor can buy foreign made goods, I am not poor I can afford $50 for a shirt
the problem is that the poor is a big BIG market, so keeping it is not a trivial problem for most companies.

Anthony White
Anthony White

Worst rifle makers on Earth.
Oh wait Canada cant even manufacture firearms and has to buy Chinese Norincos.
So you sold out to China, steal US Uranium with Russia, have a cucked leader.
Just so you can have some pride, sure Canadians are the best snipers in the World.

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

longest confirmed sniper kill is of any relevance.
It happens here just as often.
But Americans do something about it. After the Thresher was lost everything was revamped. Maintenance and testing became a main focus. Meanwhile, Argie politicians will just let ships that are needed rot in docks, and pocket as much as they can.
t. Argie Marine Eng.

Robert Turner
Robert Turner

Good point, actually. That's probably what will happen, sadly.

Lucas Nguyen
Lucas Nguyen

buy Chinese Norincos.
I wish we could. Damn cocky Chinese dealers. There aren't any good and cheap ak pattern rifles in our market.

Mason Cox
Mason Cox

Lost Their job.
I thought it was being killed, what did they just get fired and swim home?

Daniel Evans
Daniel Evans

Lost their income.

Dominic Perez
Dominic Perez

pretty sure you probably couldnt at this point desu
not even that? dont we have like missiles and shit? i mean im not talking about a military airplane im talking about a pablo escobar tipe kind of thing.

sure if the dealers want to spend a big buck on a fancy airplane theres also nothing we can do about it, their fundings are probably orders of magnitude above our defense spending

i think its fine to try to figure out all possible outcomes but i think its VERY unlikely this is the case.

the only reason its hard to find its because its almost certainly dead and broken on the sea floor.

If it were moving it would give off noise. it would be very easy to spot it, it would be easily detected by sonar.

it doenst ahve much autonomy either, it must resurface often, and it doesnt have food like for months. in any other case than it being perfectly still in the bottom of the ocean it could be easily detected.

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

They can buy their Gap and Abercrombie then

Aaron Jenkins
Aaron Jenkins

2 words

Gavin Ross
Gavin Ross

well pol its been fun i like your conspiracy theories and opinions. plus the weirdly nationalistic canadian guy is interesting too.

thanks for all replies, good night

Daniel Green
Daniel Green

I for one hope they find them and that those sailors make it home to their families.

Grayson Ramirez
Grayson Ramirez

Not sure how I feel about this...

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

theyre dead, no question about it, its just a matter of finding out what went wrong now

Alexander Morris
Alexander Morris

Defected to sweedistan

Cameron Flores
Cameron Flores

They're dead. There's no surviving this long. Emergency blow failed. Even the fucking emergency buoys failed. They had to use a satellite phone to send out their last message.

Juan Hill
Juan Hill

can you remote view my asshole?

Logan Reyes
Logan Reyes

dont we have like missiles and shit?
maybe not. at one point not too long ago you were sending out ships with expired ordnance, and even if you did have missiles I'm genuinely not sure you have any planes to mount them on at this point

David Thomas
David Thomas

It was in the news here for week or so, I only think it must be one of the most horrifying things in the world for the crew to sink with ship like that, specially if the hull didn't break when they hit the ocean floor. They could have survived for days in the sub knowing they couldn't get out.

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

from what i understand most hypothesis point to a quick death for everyone, because they had no time to send out communications. Either the batteries exploded and the hull cracked or there was a chemical fire and it quickly got filled with toxic smoke.

Aaron Campbell
Aaron Campbell

Considering kikes do most of the evil things
They stole it and are going to use it to false flag us in the name of Iran

Elijah Ramirez
Elijah Ramirez

Its gone to antarctica

Nicholas Brown
Nicholas Brown

Why didn't they use the life boats?

Matthew Myers
Matthew Myers

I think niggers should have learned to stay outta the water by now.

Connor Thompson
Connor Thompson

thats one of the reason that backs the fact that it must have been destroyed pretty quickly, either by a sudden release of poison gas or hull break

Hunter Harris
Hunter Harris

life boats?
I can't tell if aussie shitposting or genuine question. Guess that's why you guys are so good. Regardless, the closest thing subs have are emergency blows.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_main_ballast_tank_blow
Chances are it was triggered and failed, even though it's a simple mechanical system, or everyone was dead by the time it would have been triggered.

Samuel Roberts
Samuel Roberts

At least they didn't crash it into a rock.

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

Oil just closed at over $57 / barrel and has seen a steady rise since July. I work and recently switched to from downstream to the petro-chem sector diiue to seeing the writting on the wall after the Iran embargo was lifted. The already saturated supply vs demand became super bloated once iran was able to unleash the numerous tankers it had sitting full of oil waiting for export onto the market. On top of this you had the (((Saudi's))) pissing theor pants worrying about losing market share to Iran and fighting off US shale. Despite the supply vs demand gap, they kept upping the production to prevent market share loss to the Iranian's. The only way to being oil prices back up to a satisfactory level for greedy fucking sand niggers (OPEC) liking is to snuff a supply source to close the gap. I think part of the reason the Saudi's are bening over on the terrorism issue is because they know they dont hold the cards anymore (oil dependency by US). The subversive way to bypass the issue and put the US back on the titt would be to take out production in the GOM. Maybe SA is going back to their subversive kike heritage and attempting to take out the goiym's supply and live like rich crypto Jew should

Jackson Hall
Jackson Hall

have you heard about the missing argentine submarine?
Yes.
Way Argentinian Navy handled the search effort was awful. Keeping up false hopes for families of crew. I suspect they knew about explosion much sooner than they publicly admitted it happening. Main cause of accident is low budget of navy, that affects maintenance submarine and amount of training crew received. They spent 1/10th of what they should have spent on sea to maintain proficiency.

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

Politicians and semi-politicians in military unform covering their asses while waiting to blame the loss of the sub on "unstained crew"

Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson

There is only one answer. It has emerged in New Berlin in Agartha, escorted by Future-Tech Nazi Bell Submarines.

IT'S SO OBVIOUS

Hunter Green
Hunter Green

behind is always ISIS-RAEL, and the EEUU who works from them,
to the leaf screaming, we fought a war with England, but mostly the Otan and an allied of theirs Chile, it was a war in 3 fronts,
they (jews) want to make a new home in the south, they have 2 already not only Israel, also the Jewish Autonomous Oblast,
many of their army take their hollydays in our lands

Caleb Sanchez
Caleb Sanchez

Argentinian military has been chronically underfunded since mid-80's when military junta fell. Their all service branches are basically running same equipment they used to 30 years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if their Navy would be less capable military force than their coast guard, coasties at least can keep their patrol boats in running order.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_Argentine_Navy_ships

Aiden Wilson
Aiden Wilson

HP Lovecraft wrote a story called The Temple that has many similarities to the missing argentine sub.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Temple_(Lovecraft_short_story)

Nathaniel Bailey
Nathaniel Bailey

Based. If they still wanna come we have to tell them to all go to Toronto. When WWIII happens we will only need a single nuke

David Bennett
David Bennett

Underated

Alexander Price
Alexander Price

That's what I do, I make Toronto sound like the best city in the world it's why I'm glad half of Canada is cut as well, I make Europeans like cut Canadians and I make Americans like uncut Canadians so I can cuck both countries.

Jackson Bailey
Jackson Bailey

What the hell does he do for an encore?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit