Why do Catholics Pray to a WHORE?

She gave birth to Jesus, but She doesnt have power of God. She cant do shit for you. So why waste time Hailing Whorey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First off, shes a whore because she got fucked by God before fucking Joseph.

Because (((Catholics)))

How can you be a whore and a virgin at the same time?

Daily reminder that the foundation of Christianity is cuckoldry.

So Jesus was breed by the Alpha?

Based.

Schrodingers virgin: God has the power of quantum mechanics on HIS side.

>entire religion based on roastie that pretended she magically got pregnant

When your price-performance ratio is to high.

She is Jesus' mother. Anyone who are self-proclaimed christian can't insult her.

Catholicism is a heretical polytheistic pagan faith that not merely masquerades as Christianity but claims to be the only true and valid form. Mary is a stand-in for ancient heathen European mother-goddesses like Hera, Gaia, and Matrona.

Catholicism is paganism and every Pope is the Antichrist that the Bible warns about. Every Papist is a pagan, whether they know it or not, and all are bound for Hell-fire for worshipping mortal saints instead of their Father in Heaven.

!redditsilver

> religion that worships roasties and enables all their choices
So basically, feminist western civilisation in a nutshell.

first off jesus had no power, he asked god for the miracles.
second she was the only womans mentioned by name on the koran soo yeah quite badds omho

She ain't no jabrony.

ITT: Micopenis Jap bitches about Mary because he doesn't have a dad

THIS

that's a really interesting question

catholics ask the virgin mary to pray for them.

Catholics pray to a heathen Mother Goddess, of which they even make idols.

All this is heresy.

Signed, Protestantism

Completely incorrect. Catholics do not worship any of the saints.They pray to them to ask god to help them. Mary is completely different to other pagan goddesses.

Wow. You just made me realize that the only women we worship in a Christian society is a virgin... Patriarchy !!!!

>Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death Amen.

>they worship a guy whose entire origin story was the mom fucking around or either getting raped because joseph was impotent so they make up a story about him being the chosen one
>their son still gets nailed by a bunch of roman soldiers
>this is apparently worthy of "DEUS VULT"

Mary is a symbol of the perfection of God, a creation for men, and why they are better than men. Mary was not a virgin, but a "young girl of birthing age", who even God as a man chose to bless. The duty of men to women, and women to children naturally is obvious. Do not critique the Bible, and God user.

> praying != worship
Semantics and the crux of the matter

>pray to these false gods they label "saints"
>"but no, we don't worship them"

Hell-fire and brimstone await you, pagan. My God is a jealous God.

>Takes bible
>Make shitty tldr of bible
>say that his tldr is the original bible
>Christcucks BTFO

Mary wasn't a whore. There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever of her being paid for her sexual services.

What she was is a filthy buttslut.

>and all are bound for Hell-fire for worshipping mortal saints

Wrong.

Even though Catholics are incorrect in their theology, every single one of them is going to heaven based solely on the fact that they profess faith in God and Christ through the Nicene creed.

The Catholics believe that man, through his own free will, can affect the outcome of his salvation through works. They believe this because scripture puts an emphasis on performing works. But studying it deeper, we can see that works are just a result of having faith.

Thinking that man has the power to affect his own salvation is supreme arrogance. Salvation is entirely the work of God alone.

Ironically, Catholics are saved because they are wrong. We are saved by faith alone.
You could do all sorts of depraved things and as long as you have faith in Christ, you will still be saved. Studying scripture reveals that salvation is one and done in a way.

Ah, I see now. Your believe that prayer and worship are the same. Prayer is simply the act of talking to God while worship is the act of praising God. You are right to say Catholics pray to saints instead of worshiping them.

That's Jesus for you.

And the Omega

>praying to anyone other than Jehovah himself
>"but but but we don't believe these other gods we worship--uh, I mean these 'saints' we make idols of and pray to and totally don't worship--are divine or anything"

Pagan.

While I may disagree on your arguments I do believe that we should put aside our differences as brothers and sisters of Christ. Christianity has been far to divided so we must stand strong against the degeneracy that surrounds us.

This looks like the new flag of the European Union.

Essentially, the second 1/2 of the Bible says be ruled by morals and principles (self control and thought) that are inherently you. Do God's will, his son will show the way.

Wow, the shilling is unusually strong today. Man, all these shills become overactive during the weekends.

ITT:

That's a really kewl wuff shirt though.

Reminder 'Mary is a whore' is literally straight out of the Talmud. Sage: youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Your attempts at mockery are pathetic and give no rise out of me. Catholics know that saints do not nearly come close to the glory of God. We also do not worship idols as I had said before. But if your insistence on Catholics becoming Pagan cannot be influenced then I say this is a dead matter

So, what makes the Bible right and not Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Paganism, etc. right?

Catholics know nothing, or they wouldn't worship dead human beings instead of God. Hell-fire and brimstone await all of them, for the sins of idolatry and worse.

liberation, i know its hard to understand but i will try my best here.
the human mind is strange as fuck.

take one normal girl make her drink a shit ton of water take her to somewhere with a lot of people.
with time she will pee helsef in public, the catch is if people laught at her it becomes shamefull,
but if you help and say to those people that she has insues and should not be shammed it becomes liberating for her. on her mind she is allowed deviant behavior, as far as no one fron her social circle saw, it becomes a liberating experience.
now onto cucks.
they are sexualy repressed in various ways.
they are extressed
dont have an good perfomance
bisexual tendencies

if you look at the example
the situation usualy shamefull
"pissing in public" "getting cucked"
removes the responsability fron the individual
the perfomance is no longer a problem
and the race thing is just because they are covert racists for not considering blacks as their equals,(btw this is more of an social traid found on all society)]kekekekkek

Literally (You).

Usual bait. This shit gets old fast.

All of these threads degenerate into this tit-for-tat debate on the whether prayer equals worship or not.

Catholics are welcome to do what they like. Same for Protestants. What matters is Jesus's ultimate interpretation of our individual choices at the end of the day.

Arguments amongst men who posture for relative power over each other via hierarchical religions is kinda missing the point.

Mfw christianity is literally based on cuckoldry.

wait, weren't joseph and maria cousins?

or is it just a meme.

Because God in the bible says so. A persons belief in a religion is purely based on life experiences and factors we can't control. That's the answer.

Why do you love your mother? She too is a whore.

They were just fuck buddies. At least according to Vatican 2.

>morals and principles

Love enemies, turn cheek like bitch, meek inherit earth, give enemy coat, etc.

how, I bet you don't even have your driver's license.

Shut up nip-nap

The problem with Catholic theology though is that it puts so much emphasis on free will, which gives way to arrogance. The best way to unite is to accept that all Christians are saved.

Because of your nulla salvus ex whatever, you are lead to believe that a huge chunk of Christians are going to hell.

All Christians are saved, no matter what we do, how we worship, or whatever. Because I works never factored into our salvation.

Posting under an American flag and thinking that meekness is soft. You're a try hard, lug aht meee!

I'll fuck you up user. Real bad, and feel completely justified for doing it.

It's the usual religious types trying to gain favour on Saturday/Sunday to score points with the Almighty. Witnessing etc.

>Your enemies will literally burn in hell for an eternity
>God will destroy your foes for you
>Only will the humble survive

But I don't.
Any love and respect you have for them once you realize every single one of them has had a cock in their mouths

>being a christcuck at all

You are right. It was never gods plan for Christians to be divided. Years of bad blood have ruined a relationship that could have lasted for the ages.

You can say the sperm TUNNELED in.
>Carlos!

>if you believe in God and Jesus as his son, you're a nigger.

My mother did not lose her virginity to someone else other than her husband.

Why do some protestants insult Mary so much? At the of the day, she still is Jesus' mother; why would you go out of your way to insult Jesus like that?

I like this one.

sure......

>All Christians are saved, no matter what we do
So murdering is cool?

Jesus>Whorey.
Worship the lord, not the mortal humans

What a fool you are.

Catholics? Oh the pedophile cult, I don't know why they worship a statue of a whore.

edgy content

Mary was a whore
Mary was a Hindu
Mary Mary why ya buggin
Mary Mary quite contrary how does your garden grow
what about Mary Margaret
holy Mary, mother of God, was but a vessel she delivered God's salvation in human form to earth and for that catholics give her praise, not false worship. The vigrin Mary, and all the saints are given praise in the name of God, and asked to act as a divine intermediary, to relay their prayers, in their quest for personal salvation and or lost pets

who and what she was 2k yrs is of no consequence to us today

>All Christians are saved, no matter what we do, how we worship, or whatever.

Wtf????? thats so incoherent it gave me brain cancer.

All women are whores. Your mother probably takes a different big black cock every week.

TOPKEK

"Catholics do things that aren't in the Bible" cries the Protestant, not realizing the Bible as we have it today was compiled and canonized by ecumenical councils of the pre-Schism Church.

Jesus - awesome
christianity - shit

i thought jesus was technically just an extension of god

i didnt pay much attention in RE lol

>You could do all sorts of depraved things and as long as you have faith in Christ, you will still be saved.
I don't think so, Tim, as how can one be said to be faithful to Christ if one repeatedly and willingly commits depraved acts? Having faith in Christ isn't mere profession. Works alone do not save man, however faith without works is not faith but mere profession, mere mouthing the words.

2pbp

So you're saying early Christians were pedophiles because modern Catholicism is all pedophiles that's ok even though it's not in the Bible, but was widely practices by early Christians.

Gather around anons, you NEETS, you undesirables, you greats, you people, you vessels of the Lord.

Bless us, for we are nothing more than your creation. A lost cause with guidance and no direction. Bless those who found their compass and may they guide those who are still searching. You Lord, are my foundation. May those who see too much but not you see the errors of their ways, and may you Lord save their soul, for we are only vessels of your will. Amen

shut the fuck up jap faggot

Japan needs a third atomic bomb tho

>lists all the best things about catholicism, thinks he's somehow 'won' an argument
fuck off, judaising imbecile

What I'm saying is all Australians are damned because they voted for faggot marriage, meanwhile not all Americans are damned because they consistently voted against fag marriage and had to have it imposed upon them by judges of the Synagogue of Satan.

> not realising its some English Teacher called John, living in Japan posting these threads

Czech needs another German Invasion

Agreed. We're totally fucked here. It's too depressing.

That and the passing of euthanasia bills in Victoria signals that this country has both abandoned God and is on the slippery slope to self annihilation.

You shouldn’t blaspheme

Good thing Japan did not legalize faggot marriage.
Like holy shit, why is Western Civilization full of faggots? I thought you were God-fearing people...

>You shouldn’t blaspheme
Or OP's case, he shouldn't blasmeme

I'm just trying to explain the mechanics of salvation.
If you murdered but were still animated by God's grace and had a repentant heart (which would be incredibly unlikely) you would still go to heaven.
God knows what is in your heart and genuine faith saves you. Good works justify you BEFORE MAN, not God, since man cannot see into each others hearts. Thats what the Bible means when it talks of justification by works.

When Paul says "These people shall not inheret the kingdom of God..." it is more an assurance of God's justice. He will not admit into heaven wicked people who act that way BECAUSE of their lack of faith. It is not saying that those people are damned because of their works. Only their faith.

When I say "depraved things", I am more talking about things like bowing to statues, neglecting the Bible, or even things like getting angry. You can still commit those sins and be saved, since we are all open to that. Of course, things like killing someone in cold blood is a pretty clear indication that someone has no faith. though we can't see into a persons heart like God does.

I acknowledge my weakness. I acknowledge I'm a sinner, and I leave my salvation up to the awesome mercy of God. I''m not some neurotic Catholic who despairs over my salvation every time I touch my willy (Of course, Catholics don't really believe that. Because of their clever language involving "full consent of will", "sufficient knowledge", "primacy of concience", and "culpability", they've created a system where they effectively believe in "sola fide", but they won't admit it lel)

moar jewish whore plz

>Catholicism is not christian
>closest to the early christian church
>literally compiled the book now worshipped by protestants

And also OP, since you insulted the woman of the Genesis, you'll get 7 years bad luck and your whole family and descendants will be cursed up to 7 generations.

>When I say "depraved things", I am more talking about things like bowing to statues, neglecting the Bible, or even things like getting angry.

What about blowing statues?

> You can still commit those sins and be saved, since we are all open to that. Of course, things like killing someone in cold blood is a pretty clear indication that someone has no faith. though we can't see into a persons heart like God does.

Can a Catholic priest be "saved" that rapes children? Would it be forgiveable if he instead kills them first then rapes their corpse? Cos like, they're forgiven for the killing bit, and it's just warm meat they're fucking. Altenratively, would rimming the corpse be forgivable? Perhaps if he paid his indulgences he'd be completely off the hook, cos like, that's completely fine, especially if it helps pay for the construction of Rome's churches.