prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GAXlxrRF_6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Kellyanne.

I love sweetie.

quick turn around on this one

As expected.

You don’t have to be autistic to be a leftist.

They just don't learn, do they?

Correct. You could also be a shitskin.

>tfw Califag
>tfw there's no political attack ads to watch on TV since the dem will always win
>last time I saw TV ads was RINO business disaster Meg Whitman vs. total disgrace Jerry Brown

Functionally speaking, what does Autism mean on Sup Forums?

This is why I do not visit the cities, they're dystopian nightmares. sinners, beggars, immigrants, parasites, modernist buildings, churches converted into restaurants and nightclubs. I get so depressed when I have to go to them.

If they did, they wouldn't be leftists.

Wtf I'm a liberal now

But it helps

Once you go black, you break your back like a fuckin idiot kek

Chew you have a singlicious satisfact to snack that up?

post the image where she is freaked out by what she found on Sup Forums about her.

>yfw there are actually sandniggers on the internet
What is this world coming to?

the bear will rise again

F, Minnesota never came back after getting got by a Somaliape

Just retarded.

To troll liberals I tell them I am a true liberal. Then when I tell them all illegals must be deported steam flies out their ears and they shake like little tea pots. Good times

>ywn see Trump duke it out in a snowball fight

>happy about no attack ads
>get attacked on the street

They're as deluded as libshits.

man, I rewatched yesterday's rally. sooooo good.
>Hillary resisted, look what happened to her!

God that was so funny.

I like Army uniforms

C'est la vie.

There are tons of them on Sup Forums making anti-rohingya threads and wishing for death to this and that leader including Trump, it's fucking disturbing.

Holy fuck this democrat faggot is a Carl the Cuck tier retard.

They are slums yet the mayors running them suck illegal immigrant and Chinese tourist cock all day.

>sandnigger
>anti-rohingya

why?

I don't understand why people fought so hard to prevent slaves from being deported.

youtu.be/GAXlxrRF_6g

Their ability to radicalize westerners would fucking END if we just cut their little sandnigger fiefdoms off from the internet. Cut the fiber, JDAM the satellite uplinks, etc.

Arabs are a plague online, at least Chinks have the decency to quarantine themselves.

So liberalism really is a mental disorder

>there are some people who think we could ever be friends with that sort of trash

Pro-rohingya, anti-Myanmar. My bad.

We need someone who will remove them but also remove the ones that go shalom too. Someone who will make an example out of them that says "no it's not okay to be a Muslim/Kurd/Iranian/Arab/Turk, and it's also not okay to be a Jew".

I'm not happy about it, I'm interested in politics but the problem is that nobody tries very hard here. Republicans only come to california for fundraising, there's no way they'll even win votes here and the few local positions they get (state reps), they have to cuck themselves on things like illegal immigration.

So, I take it this is the Israeli support thread?

Part of the problem is californian republicans are convinced they will lose.

Look what happened in PA, people thought it was gone like NY

Anonymous from /ptg/, you’re on the air. Whats on your mind?

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

>I stopped reading after first sentence. There is no scenario where Israel flattens Gaza and wipes out the population. Speak in terms of realistic scenarios. Something like that is diplomatic suicide for Israel so they won't do it. Stupid hypothetical.

Then why the fuck are you buttin in the conversation?
If I were to talk about a realistic scenario I would probably talk about how, much like the cold war, this Iran - US low intensity conflict with proxy wars all over will drag along for (let's say) another decade until Iran bankrupts itself trying to match America military output.
And that would be because Iran (and most people) don't get that American military expenses is ***not*** a cost but their form of welfare, with its own
> single payer system of healthcare
> free college education, job training and apprenticeship
> separate pension plan
> budget for R&D

It is a lot like that "service guarantees citizenship" from Starship Troopers except it is on the "down low" so people don't complain about this two tiered system and the fact it is actually a social democracy very similar to the Norwegian one.

So while America props up their industry bankrolling their gigantic military Iran bankrupts themselves mastering the art of shipping entire mechanised units inside crates in cars and buses to fight a guerrilla war that will never happen as long as one side has air superiority.

How is that for a realistic scenario?

This is the, if you're a kike or mudslime, you need to go back. To a time, when you weren't fucking worthless, so never, now go back.

anybody else think big news will drop prior to rosensteins testimony wednesday?

They shouldn't cuck themselves in California. They should deliberately adopt positions that would make Alabama seem dangerously liberal in order to whip up left-wing sentiment (street fighting, protests, and so on). Then they use that to mobilise the right-wing against them in other states.

Why did you shop its nose off?

fuggg the cold winter makes me miss my ex's big warm tits

He should just be arrested on the spot, he's clearly a dirty kike who has been working to subvert the country, as in, an actual traitor.

Thought so.
They're radicalizing me to hate them more.
Besides being inbred and circumcision?

My kippa

>mfw local bar turned into a church
>it's in a leftist leaning city
Yeah it's some communist non-denominational sect but still the midwest is comfy even in our urban shitholes

Simply shorten it to "enemies of Western civilization and our people".

Shalom, my good friend. Trump is a friend of the Jewish people.

Charlotte said there’s going to be a Bundo plush giveaway soon for anyone who buys the picture book.

they started coming here. they think because we hate jews that it means they are our friends. wrong!

The owner of Red Bull is anti-mass migration and EU globalism, should write him to revoke their sponsorship of her

KIKE
I
K
E

So your Persian huh???

I think when Mueller is finished, however he is finished (or made to finish), Rosenstein will be fired, then once his replacement is in, Sessions may be fired as well unless he deems himself very worthy of remaining.

>So, I take it this is the Israeli support thread?
This is the "fuck all sandniggers thread", be it of the "salam" or "shalom" variety.

I support Christians having unabated access to their holy sites without having them blown up.

saved

I didn't, I asked for an IDF uniform awoo and this is what I was given. Close enough.

That's a very nice painting / illustration. Source?

>help guard me against despair
>trump gets elected
that pray didn't work out so well for him

I just read your Rush Revere books and -
>queue a solid 10 minutes of book shilling

I DONT REALLY WANT NO FRIENDS

>Joosten
Fug...

kek yeah, I saved it because the guy who took it was even more Jewish than myself, he stole someone's prayer to sell it to the media.

No no. You gotta single them out one by one. Make them realize that you hate them not only for their dark faiths but have their race on notice. Send terror and death from the sky above and drown their people in their own blood.

I've found Newcastle to be the most tolerable of the main English cities, which I found surprising desu. I'd always considered it the worst based on what you hear about it

I unironically support Israel.

>help me guard against pride
atleast he knew that was his biggest sin, shame he never conquered it and was a massive cunt

What's his fucking problem?
Do the Clintons have shit on him? Why won't he fucking do anything?

Hey white trash, leftst jew here
I would like to remind you that you own nothing.
You own nothing. America is not yours
You don't own christianity
You don't own patriotism
and you sure as hell don't own the United States of America

why

Leftists aren’t liberal.

any news on that drumpf fella I kinda like?
>I also got some Prussian family heirlooms

>we
sure sign of an outsider

Interesting. Would you mind elaborating on why?

>3 days later
that's got to be a new record

Lol good for you.

Because I support ethnonationalism.

Checked and yes, Malik was the real victim here. Kind of wish Trump would've given him a job.

ISIS getting pummeled constantly everywhere

He spoke at a civil rights museum today and said he wished Abe Lincoln had shipped all the nigs back to Africa.

Nothing like seeing your enemies fall on their own sword.

Pussy

Checked and that makes me sad.