youtube.com/watch?v=xUEdh00aZ9s
youtube.com/watch?v=r8_MQTpRccE
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
mileswmathis.com/updates.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds like you have a bad case of the low IQs/middle class suburban entitlement.

>Mankind has grown strong in eternal struggles and it will only perish through eternal peace.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=r_54T6Sq16A

What convinced you?
I mean, I know about the Rothschilds, fractional reserve banking with debt based fiat money, the history of the wars that they started to make money, the likelihood they're satanic, their real plan for Israel. I know how the Jews, like many other people including Europeans, are totally fooled by their propaganda.

But you don't see much of that around here. Is it the Weinstein effect where most of the perverts are Jewish or what?

kek, welcome aboard. Crazy train but we lub it.

>Eyebrows
0/10

youtube.com/watch?v=k4dyZJppXfc

youtube.com/watch?v=xUEdh00aZ9s

Fox news isn't great but ya apart from that

You're waking up to the truth.

Hopefully you're not young. When I was 15ish I came here for the first time and it really fucked me up for a while. This place gives you a lot of toxic views of women and ends up making you feel very bitter and afraid of judgment or rejection. Now I just come back to troll after years away.

>>Started actually hating Jews
You don't need Sup Forums to start hating jews, all you have to do is look at their own writings, twitter feeds, videos and opinion columns. Pic related.

>Becoming more right wing politically
We are not right-wing.

>Watching more Fox News and whatnot
Why would you watch leftist kike media? We discourage that here.

>Agreeing with ALOT of fucked up political threads
Ok.

>starting to agree with Hitler
Anyone with intelligence can see that Hitler was not evil for the sake of being le evil conqueror of the world.

lmao.
but seriously, she's amazing

>>starting to agree with Hitler

That's because he was right about everything.
You only find it difficult to accept because of the indoctrination.

youtube.com/watch?v=r8_MQTpRccE

show your flag canada you just made this thread

Kek hitler and fox news are just the meme shit

you aren't red pilled yet

Lulz
Fucking sheeple get tricked so easily.

do you know any jews? i think you just hate soros

What is the final redpill?

>Sounds like you have a bad case of the low IQs/middle class suburban entitlement.
thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

gas yourself JIDF

>am inhaling my vape as i read that
now what

>@NeverAgain0666
>@NeverAgainReadAndWriteNotExecuteForUserGroupOwner
Can't we get that guy fired for literally advocating genocide against white people?

You never hear people talk about how liberal atheist Jews and conservative Zionists hate each other.

God is real and kikes destined for the lake of fire are trying to deny God as many of his children as they can.

mileswmathis.com/updates.html

Why do women shave their eyebrows off? It's fucking annoying.

I'm there right now. Welcome to a living hell.

>I’m not saying it’s bad, but what the fuck have you people done to me

All you need to know is that you should fight kikes when you can socially, not physically and that not all black people are bad, just 70% of their entire population.

Underrated. It's atheistic liberalism destroying our society. It just so happens the majority of Jews fit this guideline. There are bad people in the world, the majority of them are Jews.

Its called enlightenment. You should look it up.

Like this in image form.

You woke up to the truth.

Truth can hurt.

Eventually you escape the suffering and embrace the darkness. Then the grim state of the world puts a smile on your face.

Fag.

At least it makes a little more sense for whites to like Hitler (assuming you're white). I'm brown and was greatly influenced by Hitler's philosophy as well as other members of Nazi high command like Joseph Goebbels and Heinrich Himmler.

But a lot of people in general say Hitler hated Jews and that he hunted down anyone with Jewish ancestry (like how they play it out in Hollywood). Hitler DESPISED Jewish behaviour, which was contributing to the cultural and moral decline of his people, as well as the morally corrupt and extremely dishonest Jewish media that was covering up the massacres committed by the Bolshevik Jews and Jewish Communism in general. Hitler was a reasonable man, he didn't just hate the Jews because they Jewish, seeing as he had mischling in his ranks. So he was driven by pure ethnic hatred. Hell, he wasn't even anti-semitic, because anti-semitism implies that you have no reason to criticize, be skeptical of, or vehemently disdain the Jew. Hitler had a list of damn good reasons to hate the Jew.

This is the problem with nu-pol.

I doubt most of you literal faggots were cool enough to be around for original Sup Forums aka /new/, but Jews aren't your enemies.

Look at Israel, it's a bastion of scientific, anti-multi-kulti benevolence.

Real, religious Jews aren't anti-white.

It's the liberal, Marxist, SECULAR jews and other whiny white liberals, entitled minorities, and SJW groups that are the problem.

You guys realize your anti-jew bullshit is 10000% in line with SJW's right?

Who is against Jerusalem as the capital? Who is pro-palestine? Who is pro-white genocide? Who is pro-whatever else is killing the white working class?

IT'S NOT RELIGIOUS JEWS.

They are literally our natural allies.

The problem is, and always has been, Marxist, SJW, LGBTQWTF non-trads.

Don't hate jews user, hate globalists

Not all jews are globalists, globalists love to hide behind races and religions and have them take the blame, look at the whole "you're a fucking white male" situation

Divide and conquer is their weapon since the beginning, atleast Trump is doing a good job trying to unite them against the common ennemy

>trying to unite them
I meant trying to unite everyone against the globalists

Join the club faggot
We are all one big happy family
Now here is your baseball batt
Get swinging faggot

This is unironically true. Rothschild played the violin while jews were put in camps.

Exactly, all of the JQ types are secular, always. Rothschilds, Soros, J-Congress people, J-Bankers, J-Lawyers, all secular.

Ahh, the cuckold, the fetish for intellectuals

Religious jews don't spend money on goods, they're of no use to the trillionaire jewish families except for sacrifice.

We weed out the weak. Glad we got rid of you faggot

>don't hate the Jews, it's only the secular Jews that fuck shit up
If most snake species are venomous, should I risk getting fucked just because, or should I kill them all on sight?

Also, the J-Media, J-Celebs, ALL SECULAR. They are JINO's

Did you personally know Nazis? I jsut think you hate hitler

That's why they love to get the goyim goosestepping like nazis. Hell, it's why they funded the nazis. Blackwash the opposition and you're left with fabulous privileges based on the real threat that you've created.

When your redpill supply runs out, you eventually turn to the green ones, like when people start taking Krokodil.

Icke is right about practically everything.

Yep, it's just more divide and conquer

when you start to understand what a colossal mistake it was to let women vote, then 70% of the female population will not be accessible to you any longer for a relationship as it will be impossible to conceal a power level for that long.

Men have had the right to vote for 234 years, and still haven't noticed that things get worse every year.