Do you really live in such a shithole that you feel the need to carry a gun?...

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

Do you really live in such a shithole that you feel the need to carry a gun? When was the last someone was shot/murdered in your city?

I'm not saying you shouldn't, but there are some places where you most certainly don't need to carry a gun and you could carry something lighter and cheaper to suit your defensive needs.

I live in the midwest in a town of about 15,000 people and I don't really feel very unsafe if I go out without a firearm

All urls found in this thread:

kentucky.com/news/state/article181212226.html
jpfo.org/

Brandon Bell
Brandon Bell

need

Nicholas Nguyen
Nicholas Nguyen

Do you wear a seatbelt?

Chase Watson
Chase Watson

I live in Fort Myers, FL which had one of the highest murder rates in the country for awhile. I don’t feel unsafe without my gun even considering that. But I do feel a hell of a lot safer with my gun on me. It’s kinda like an insurance policy or something.

Tyler Parker
Tyler Parker

need

Kevin Rogers
Kevin Rogers

do you really-
let me stop you right there.

Camden Hill
Camden Hill

Do you wear a helmet in the shower? You're much more likely to be killed from falling than to be murdered by a human being

Aaron Adams
Aaron Adams

Do you really live in such a shithole that you feel the need to own a fire extinguisher? When was the last time that anything caught on fire in your city?
I'm not saying you shouldn't, but there are some times where you most certainly don't need to own a fire extinguisher.

Brody Jackson
Brody Jackson

If you feel the need to carry a gun you probably dont have one.

Colton Walker
Colton Walker

Do you need to be a faggot?

Caleb Martinez
Caleb Martinez

No, no, I don't know, I think this over when chopping shit up with my AK

Jaxson Allen
Jaxson Allen

I don't carry a gun because I need it, I carry to show off and feel like a tuff guy and also to compensate for my micropenis

Good to know

Brandon Brooks
Brandon Brooks

that's a lot of projection bb

Nathan Nelson
Nathan Nelson

Yes. Now go kys

Jackson Wilson
Jackson Wilson

Do you really not believe in the right to arm yourself OP?

Isaac Jackson
Isaac Jackson

I live in the midwest in a town of about 15,000 people and I don't really feel very unsafe if I go out without a firearm
think of it this way, if there was anytime you DO feel unsafe there is no one but yourself to help you. The cops are far away and in some places take up to 45 minutes to respond to a call, at that point the cops are going to do nothing but file a dead person report. Also in the midwest enjoy your meth/heroin problem, junkies will steal anything to for more drugs.

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

When was the last someone was shot/murdered in your city?
Yesterday. Possibly earlier today even.

Wyatt Flores
Wyatt Flores

Faggot shitting up the board
What else is new

Aaron Gutierrez
Aaron Gutierrez

Relax man, not everyone is naturally alpha. There's no point is sooping yourself up into doing something that isn't natural for your body type. Some guys strive to win even when there's no prize and nobody will notice. Just be you, there's a role for everyone

Blake Adams
Blake Adams

I believe in the right to arm yourself but I feel like there are certain places where it is pretty unnecessary (Read: a waste of time and effort) to carry a firearm

Kayden Rivera
Kayden Rivera

arguing for gun control
"m-muh compensation" baby's first soy projection
has the gall to imply anyone but himself is a turbocuck
lol

Blake Ortiz
Blake Ortiz

I respect that opinion. You are probably right. I see no reason to care if people are going through the effort to carry in a safe place though.

Brandon Reed
Brandon Reed

The whole point in carrying a gun is having it for just in case. Hopefully you'll never have to use it but it's there if a situation were to occur. It's purpose is not for being your own vigilante and you don't have to be a paranoid schizo for carrying one either.

Ian Richardson
Ian Richardson

Yes I do live in such a shithole (Baltimore). If I go for a walk during the nighttime Im accosted by multiple drunk or high negroes before Ive gone 2 blocks. Just recently a tourist family was beaten by a mob in broad daylight in the inner harbor for literally no reason, drug and gang murders happen weekly

Hunter Green
Hunter Green

SOY BOY

Chase Jackson
Chase Jackson

Damn. I would carry in Baltimore if I lived there even if I couldn’t get a permit. Rather catch whatever charge illegally carrying is than get raped or murdered by blacks.

Oliver Fisher
Oliver Fisher

I live in a wealthy, largely white/jew area of Minneapolis. Only half a year a go a woman was shot at several times 7 blocks away from where my house is, simply because she honked her horn at some Nigs that illegally ran a red light and cut her off. It's a pretty safe neighborhood overall, but it's not illegal for blacks, Somalis, and white trash to come and go as they please.

Andrew Flores
Andrew Flores

I live in the most crime ridden city in the USA per capita, funny story I went to a friend's house last week and he pulled out his new carry price to show everyone and then I pulled out mine tldr about 7 people ended up pulling out their ccw and showed each other / let us finger fuck. Twas a good night.

Wyatt Gray
Wyatt Gray

Did it make the local news, or did they censor it out by not mentioning it?

Colton Ward
Colton Ward

/k/ being this easy to bait.
Yep, checks out.

Jordan Allen
Jordan Allen

The church shooting in Texas was a TINY town
OP you're a faggot

Jack Mitchell
Jack Mitchell

That's a retarded argument if it is causing you no discomfort to have it. You might as Well have it just in case.

Nathaniel Parker
Nathaniel Parker

I live in Sandy Hook, you are right, you never know.

Gavin King
Gavin King

I always called it Baltimordor when I lI've in Delaware. Not that Delaware is any less Orc infested

Charles Morales
Charles Morales

Also I’m going to say I feel for anyone in Maryland. The whole state is beautiful and filled with white and good gun loving people until you go near Baltimore or DC. They’ve ruined it for the whole state.

Jack Phillips
Jack Phillips

Crime in Omaha seems to go up everyday.

Adrian Taylor
Adrian Taylor

I know this is lame as bait, but I live in a nice area in southern failifornia. Some 19 year old was stabbed to death in a walmart a few weeks ago.

I don't feel unsafe, but that's because I carry a firearm.

Nicholas Thomas
Nicholas Thomas

You dont suppose this might have something to do with it? I'm gonna guess that your town is made up of predominately one ethnic group, has relatively low youth unemployment and a sizable retiree community.

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

The one time you don't have a gun is when you'll need it. Let that sink into your pea brain.

Jaxon Collins
Jaxon Collins

When was the last someone was shot/murdered in your city

I live in North Philly so probably within the past few days. People get robbed within a block of me every few weeks.

Jace Russell
Jace Russell

I know for a fact that where I live has a lot to do with it.

Christian Price
Christian Price

Who the fuck are you to say what I should or shouldn't use for my/family/friends protection?

I live in the country and there was a murder just yesterday by two drug addict fucks. So i fucking carry whatever the fuck I want, whenever the fuck I want

Parker Price
Parker Price

Try living around blacks

Samuel Garcia
Samuel Garcia

College town here so half the apartments are dumb white kids and the rest is section 8 housing.

You haven't lived til you chase niggers away from your car with an AR in the middle of the night.

As for OP, shootouts happen pretty regularly near me and the cops take their time getting there, so yes it's a necessity.

I've been mugged while taking out the trash twice
both times were when I decided not to carry just for a few minutes.

Brayden Thomas
Brayden Thomas

This, better to have it and not need it, than to need it, and not have it. Plus, even if you never need it, it's fun to go out inna woods/desert/etc and make some aluminum cans dance every once in a while.

Hunter Perez
Hunter Perez

thread has been moved to Sup Forums
Oh god...

Parker King
Parker King

America is an expensive unsafe ghetto and white people are fucking prey

Carson Price
Carson Price

Fuck off back to your own shithole board.

Jonathan Taylor
Jonathan Taylor

This is the most absurd argument I have ever heard. Your liberal nature is showing comrade.

Samuel White
Samuel White

today - and Chicago is a gun free zone

Zachary Wright
Zachary Wright

about 30 seconds ago, probably

Eli Kelly
Eli Kelly

Somalian who went mental went on a knife rampage here a few weeks ago and stabbed half a dozen people before cops finally found him. Natives gather and drink en masse about two blocks away from me in the park and then rob and assault people. There is mentally ill people wandering everywhere all day and night screaming to themselves and sometimes are violent randomly walking into a coffee shop and stabbing somebody in the line.

We aren't allowed to carry guns though so I have to carry a slapjack which is what rail yard cops used to carry.

Camden Morris
Camden Morris

Have fun getting robbed and shot by Jamal you fucking cuck

Leo Hernandez
Leo Hernandez

Put holster in waistband and attach to belt
Takes no extra effort to carry
Oh no, it took me 5 more seconds to get ready to leave my house.

Ethan Ross
Ethan Ross

I live in an area in SO cal where the median household income is around 130k a year. Someone was just shot and killed a mile away secondary to some gang issue. I imagine it is at some section 8 rat nest that are now being placed in rich white communities. . .Oh an by the way, fo 25 years there has never been a murder here. but until the last couple of years there has been 3 or 4. Crime rates are going up, while the crime recording/reporting is going down.

Adam Ramirez
Adam Ramirez

When was the last someone was killed in your city?
'bout 2 hours ago.

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

I only carry when I go to shitholes

Elijah Green
Elijah Green

Do you keep a fire extinguisher in your home?

Joshua Taylor
Joshua Taylor

someone was shot jsut outfront of my apt last weekend (drugs ofc). Im getting a gun as soon as i possible can

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

Only carry my gun when walking my dog desu in case of a pitbull materializing out of nowhere to attack.

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

I understand the argument for guns, particularly in the nigger-infested US. But for countries like mine, it's like carrying around an earthquake kit. You could live ten times over and never witness random violent crimes against bystanders let alone murder.

I sympathize with burgerstanians. They hauled millions of monkeys from overseas, bred them to be strong and industrious for two hundred years, and they still ended up with lazy, violent savages that can't hold down jobs and have a penchant for rape, murder and petty robbery. The civil war was a mistake.

Cooper Ross
Cooper Ross

inb4 someone thinks I don't know that the American civil war wasn't only about slaves
Oh I know.

Tyler Morris
Tyler Morris

Guns are cool. Only pussies don't thinks so.

Charles Smith
Charles Smith

Every man should be a master of life and death.

Nolan Johnson
Nolan Johnson

I live in a nice wealthy suburb, niggers came to a high school halloween party and then there was a shootout causing one death

Aiden Flores
Aiden Flores

Do you really live in such a shithole that you feel the need to carry a gun?
yes
today
I'm not saying you shouldn't, but there are some places where you most certainly don't need to carry a gun and you could carry something lighter and cheaper to suit your defensive needs.
tell that to the churchgoers in Sutherland Springs
it's not a matter as whether or not you feel "safe" - it's a matter of preparedness. there is a gun on my hip when i am at my own home. chicago niggers on their way to los angeles could kick in your door at random. be prepared.

t. former boyscout (before they went faggot)

Jack Gutierrez
Jack Gutierrez

HOLY FIRE, PLEASE BURN DOWN THIS STRAW MAN!!!

Isaiah Harris
Isaiah Harris

Do you wear a helmet in the shower? You're much more likely to be killed from falling than to be murdered by a human being

Yes, because the liberals passed an ordinance here a few years back requiring a helmet to be worn when showering.
Luckily, the same helmet qualifies as legal head protection for tasks like riding a bicycle, trimming the hedge, and jerking off--all of which liberals have also recently made illegal to do without a helmet.

James Rivera
James Rivera

i live in LA so yeah.

Logan Wright
Logan Wright

Why are you so afraid of guns, OP? Daddy didn't teach you how to shoot? Oh, you're a nigger and didn't have a daddy?
My condolences, man :(

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

I live in the midwest

No shit you feel safe, what with the entire 5 digit population spread out along a sea of nothingness and corn. Try sharing a border with Mexico and the subhumans that came from there and ask again.

Lucas Phillips
Lucas Phillips

From where? /k/?

Logan Gomez
Logan Gomez

Answers are:
Yes
Maybe an hour ago.

That's life in Chicongo for ya.

Christopher Brown
Christopher Brown

let me say a story, also im from vegas living in the ghetto without a gun is kinda bad but you can live.
be me live in ghetto shit hole
have autistic neighbor with speech impediment
say hey too him once in awhile encourage him to keep trying to get his career when i talk too him
one day im walking around my shit hole the guy has a black eye me and someone i know ask him what happened
he says his room mate (nigger) punched him in the eye he doesnt know why
talk too him about calling the police he declines saying that he doesnt want trouble
fast forward the next day
his mom is standing near his apartment freaking out a bit
ask her what happened too user
she says user is in the hospital his room mate (nigger) stabbed him and took his shit shes trying too see if anyone is in the apartment still
wake up the next day
look outside the police is there the nigger is standing on the porch
police draw weapons
nigger reaches in his side pocket
police open fire
nigger dies
it airs on the news later about nigger being shot and nothing about user being stabbed

Juan Barnes
Juan Barnes

migrobenis
Fuck off faggot i need guns to protect me from niggers and cops

Parker Fisher
Parker Fisher

Then don't get one faggot.
///S A G E///

Zachary Russell
Zachary Russell

How would I know media doesn't report black crimes here

Anthony King
Anthony King

I live in Detroit, it's pretty self-explanatory.

Charles Wright
Charles Wright

USA is so unsafe you need guns here
Nice.

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

it airs on the news later about nigger being shot and nothing about user being stabbed
should of called the local news, I don't know if it would of mattered though.

Jonathan Martinez
Jonathan Martinez

Is that the Jackal?

Ryan Reed
Ryan Reed

I live in Detroit

Thank you for your service.

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

lexington, KY
considered a "civilized" city in KY
has reached 27th murder in October
Yeah, I need a gun. Too many niggers here.
kentucky.com/news/state/article181212226.html

Levi Sanchez
Levi Sanchez

Buffalo, NY

Andrew Harris
Andrew Harris

I feel sorry for the FEW decent white folks in Maryland. Baltimore is a plague spreading across the state. Frederick has recently gotten pretty bad as well of several smaller "cities" that have become corrupted by Baltimore drug dealers and gangs. The state is going downhill FAST

Jack Parker
Jack Parker

all decent citizens should be packing. and any crime in process where a citizen kills the perp should be immediately dismissed and the hero receives a paid vacation day on behalf of their city

Elijah Foster
Elijah Foster

No, it's an Israeli meme hand cannon

Michael Sullivan
Michael Sullivan

niggers arent human. even the nicest ones are literally a breath away from going ape on anybody.

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

Better to have one and not need it than need it and not have one.

Jayden Wood
Jayden Wood

During the Cold War the US would occasionally refer to its atomic weapons as a nuclear deterrent. Same thing here. If a bad actor thinks i have a gun, the less likely he is to start some shit.

Charles Wood
Charles Wood

I have to go in the woods

Hudson Sanders
Hudson Sanders

Someone got murdered a few blocks away last month. I live in a pretty shitty neighborhood and you'd be an idiot not to have something to defend yourself with here

Alexander Nguyen
Alexander Nguyen

Someone got murdered a few days ago. My friend had a gun pulled on him a few weeks ago.

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

False
jpfo.org/

Dominic Martinez
Dominic Martinez

wya? Anchoragenigger here

Camden Diaz
Camden Diaz

My old Grandpa said to me, "Son, there comes a time in every man's life when he stops bustin' knuckles and starts bustin' caps and usually it's when he becomes too old to take a whoopin'."

I don't carry a gun to kill people; I carry a gun to keep from being killed.

I don't carry a gun because I'm evil; I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the World.

I don't carry a gun because I hate the government; I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.

I don't carry a gun because I'm angry; I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.

I don't carry a gun because I want to shoot someone; I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.

I don't carry a gun to make me feel like a man; I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.

I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate; I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.

Dominic Young
Dominic Young

soy projection
kek

Colton Barnes
Colton Barnes

Sadly I live in an area around niggers. Not gonna take the chance.

Fuck you for trying to make me defenseless around these subhuman, violent apes. I hope you get strung up.

Ryder Ward
Ryder Ward

rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it

Jaxon Nguyen
Jaxon Nguyen

You know, even if you get in a car accident you might actually need your seatbelt for maybe 1 second total. After that its all over. You will wear a seatbelt, for years of your life, but need it for maybe a second or two. That's why people carry a gun.
In all likelihood you won't need it for more than a second or two, but for those few seconds it might just be the most important thing ever.

Luis Butler
Luis Butler

I see you like making statistics.
So i just googled your made up statistic to prove that you made up statistic is made up.

Carter King
Carter King

c/pd

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

Yes I do.

Levi Stewart
Levi Stewart

I live in a town of 15k
no one from out of town ever drives through
vagrant criminals or fleeing fugitives do not exist in my fairy tale town

Eat shit, always be prepared for the worst and hope for the best.

Sebastian Hernandez
Sebastian Hernandez

Kys

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

Sadly I live in an area around niggers.
By intention, I do not. Not a single nigger within 45 miles of me in any direction.
STILL had an incident near where I live about a year ago.

old hippie posts pics of his weed growing operation on Kikebook
niggers in Florida see it
they steal a car and drive across the country to rob him
arrive around 10pm, a week later
kick in his door
threaten him and his 2 friends with guns
one grabs a shovel and smashes the fuck out of the first nigger
second nigger opens fire
shoots hippie in the face
shoots shovelguy in the leg
third guy runs out the door and into the dark
while niggers are screaming at the hippie for money and weed, shovel guy hobbles out the front door
AND, gets away in the niggers stolen car
that they had left running in the driveway
hippie was full of shit and bragging
gives niggers 3oz of dirtweed and stems+$67 he had in his pocket
they ransack his house and find nothing else but a copy of ‘Easy Rider’ on Betamax
and 2 Grateful Dead albums
they flee in the fucking dark
into the woods, on foot
find a road and flag down a truck at 6am
and beg the driver to call the police
arrested an hour later
whining about frostbite and ebil spirits
it only got down to 43° that night

The niggers were particularly lucky that they picked the one cunt around here who doesn't have a gun, and that they didn't try to rob anyone else.

The piece of shit hippy is lucky that there's an ambulance and crew local that got to his place within 30 minutes; It took a deputy over an hour to arrive afterward.

Justin Hall
Justin Hall

every day and were not even considered one of the worst places user
welcome 2 da midwest

Austin King
Austin King

Driving with gf. user there's a carload of niggers behind us and they look mad. Oh shit. Pull up to stop light, blocked in, can't go. 6'5" nigger gets out and walks towards me, pull ruger super blackhawk 44 mag out, level it at his belly. Amazingly he calms down, gets in car and drives away. Tell me about guns again.

Bentley Diaz
Bentley Diaz

2 today.

Hunter Kelly
Hunter Kelly

this! nobody who legally carries, carries with the intent on being the hero...we have it for defense, in case something happens...and i can't think of one place where something bad couldn't go down.

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

Heh, I would have thought that Minessotta/the Dakotas would be much worse. I need to stop watching Fargo.

Owen Gonzalez
Owen Gonzalez

Do you really live in such a shithole that you can't trust everyone with a gun?

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

After school I moved for a business opportunity to a place called Dayton (in Ohio). It is a terrible city with spic and nigger gangs and a bunch of trash methhead whites.

The first year I lived on the east-side which was inhabited by spics and methhead whites. I had to buy dogs and guns because so many houses on my street were being broken into. Including mine when I was away on a weekend. Three months later an hold man across the street was murdered in his home by the meth-head down the street for his fucking old ass TV. Shot in the head for garbage.

Another night I sitting outside and overhear an exchange between a prostitute and two spics, only to hear the spics start grabbing and her and for her to reveal she is an undercover officer...and then got to watch an episode of cops unfold before my eyes with spics fleeing this house and the two guys trying to fight the cops.

So yeah, some areas are absolute garbage. You would feel much better off with guns in those areas, both inside and outside your house. Fortunately a shotgun, boards on the door, and two large dogs and no one fucked with my house no more.

So glad I decided to abandon that hellhole.

Owen Lee
Owen Lee

I live in a relatively safe part of Minneapolis. Someone got robbed at gunpoint a block from my apt a few weeks ago but the shootings occur a few miles away.

Levi Parker
Levi Parker

I may live in a safer state where people might not go for murder, but them coyotes out there look mighty hungry and have attacked people before. Would prefer to keep it where I don't die, thank you very much.

Charles Rodriguez
Charles Rodriguez

Do you really live in such a shithole

Can you tell me what is physically preventing me from going into any neighborhood in my country with a gun and causing shit? Seeing as you believe gun violence cant escape bad neighborhoods.

Nicholas Thompson
Nicholas Thompson

I live in a safe Midwest town where I feel safe without carrying a gun, but the constitution isn't about needs.

Lucas Turner
Lucas Turner

be American
get mugged whilst taking out the trash unless you are are armed
you guys are only at 56%
I can't wait til you hit the low 40s
what will it be - a few white states left in the middle of the country vainly fending off the invading shitskins whilst whitey has to pay jizya for the privilege of living by the coast
you have a gun but it's useless against peaceful invaders until it's far too late to do anything about it and you go meekly cap-in-hand to the Government who have long been blacked and trannied

Sebastian Stewart
Sebastian Stewart

Is that a FAMAS?

Levi Jackson
Levi Jackson

There are at least 20 different ways the entire country could be thrown into chaos. I'd rather have an awsome gun hobby that has strong insurance potential.

Jose Rogers
Jose Rogers

When was the last someone was shot/murdered in your city
I...I live in Chicago...

Joshua King
Joshua King

10mm is best mm.

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

Yes, I have to commute into a democrat controlled city most days and as is statistically verified democrat run cities are some of the worst, most violence filled, highest murder rate cities in the country. As a direct result of democrats being incapable of efficiently, ethically, and effectively governing a population and due to the resultant significantly higher rate of violent crime I will soon be buying a firearm to defend myself from the crime problem created whenever democrats assume responsibility for running a city.

Multiple people are shot, murdered, mugged, raped, stabbed, etc in the Democrat run city where I work every single day. My state is one of the intermittent murder capitals of the country thanks to democrat failures.

Carrying a knife or other mele weapon is verified to be significantly more dangerous for the carrier as compared to a firearm. So I'll buy a gun.

Jace Baker
Jace Baker

You just described the recent history of Low Britain.

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

10/10 best cc gun.

Hunter Gray
Hunter Gray

I don't know why you are laughing. It's your very near future.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit