Do you really live in such a shithole that you feel the need to carry a gun...

Do you really live in such a shithole that you feel the need to carry a gun? When was the last someone was shot/murdered in your city?

I'm not saying you shouldn't, but there are some places where you most certainly don't need to carry a gun and you could carry something lighter and cheaper to suit your defensive needs.

I live in the midwest in a town of about 15,000 people and I don't really feel very unsafe if I go out without a firearm

Other urls found in this thread:

kentucky.com/news/state/article181212226.html
jpfo.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>need

Do you wear a seatbelt?

I live in Fort Myers, FL which had one of the highest murder rates in the country for awhile. I don’t feel unsafe without my gun even considering that. But I do feel a hell of a lot safer with my gun on me. It’s kinda like an insurance policy or something.

>need

>do you really-
let me stop you right there.

Do you wear a helmet in the shower? You're much more likely to be killed from falling than to be murdered by a human being

Do you really live in such a shithole that you feel the need to own a fire extinguisher? When was the last time that anything caught on fire in your city?
I'm not saying you shouldn't, but there are some times where you most certainly don't need to own a fire extinguisher.

If you feel the need to carry a gun you probably dont have one.

Do you need to be a faggot?

No, no, I don't know, I think this over when chopping shit up with my AK

>I don't carry a gun because I need it, I carry to show off and feel like a tuff guy and also to compensate for my micropenis

Good to know

that's a lot of projection bb

Yes. Now go kys

Do you really not believe in the right to arm yourself OP?

>I live in the midwest in a town of about 15,000 people and I don't really feel very unsafe if I go out without a firearm
think of it this way, if there was anytime you DO feel unsafe there is no one but yourself to help you. The cops are far away and in some places take up to 45 minutes to respond to a call, at that point the cops are going to do nothing but file a dead person report. Also in the midwest enjoy your meth/heroin problem, junkies will steal anything to for more drugs.

>When was the last someone was shot/murdered in your city?
Yesterday. Possibly earlier today even.

>Faggot shitting up the board
What else is new

Relax man, not everyone is naturally alpha. There's no point is sooping yourself up into doing something that isn't natural for your body type. Some guys strive to win even when there's no prize and nobody will notice. Just be you, there's a role for everyone

I believe in the right to arm yourself but I feel like there are certain places where it is pretty unnecessary (Read: a waste of time and effort) to carry a firearm

>arguing for gun control
>"m-muh compensation" baby's first soy projection
>has the gall to imply anyone but himself is a turbocuck
lol

I respect that opinion. You are probably right. I see no reason to care if people are going through the effort to carry in a safe place though.

The whole point in carrying a gun is having it for just in case. Hopefully you'll never have to use it but it's there if a situation were to occur. It's purpose is not for being your own vigilante and you don't have to be a paranoid schizo for carrying one either.

Yes I do live in such a shithole (Baltimore). If I go for a walk during the nighttime Im accosted by multiple drunk or high negroes before Ive gone 2 blocks. Just recently a tourist family was beaten by a mob in broad daylight in the inner harbor for literally no reason, drug and gang murders happen weekly

SOY BOY

Damn. I would carry in Baltimore if I lived there even if I couldn’t get a permit. Rather catch whatever charge illegally carrying is than get raped or murdered by blacks.

I live in a wealthy, largely white/jew area of Minneapolis. Only half a year a go a woman was shot at several times 7 blocks away from where my house is, simply because she honked her horn at some Nigs that illegally ran a red light and cut her off. It's a pretty safe neighborhood overall, but it's not illegal for blacks, Somalis, and white trash to come and go as they please.

I live in the most crime ridden city in the USA per capita, funny story I went to a friend's house last week and he pulled out his new carry price to show everyone and then I pulled out mine tldr about 7 people ended up pulling out their ccw and showed each other / let us finger fuck. Twas a good night.

Did it make the local news, or did they censor it out by not mentioning it?

>/k/ being this easy to bait.
Yep, checks out.

The church shooting in Texas was a TINY town
OP you're a faggot

That's a retarded argument if it is causing you no discomfort to have it. You might as Well have it just in case.

I live in Sandy Hook, you are right, you never know.

I always called it Baltimordor when I lI've in Delaware. Not that Delaware is any less Orc infested

Also I’m going to say I feel for anyone in Maryland. The whole state is beautiful and filled with white and good gun loving people until you go near Baltimore or DC. They’ve ruined it for the whole state.

Crime in Omaha seems to go up everyday.

I know this is lame as bait, but I live in a nice area in southern failifornia. Some 19 year old was stabbed to death in a walmart a few weeks ago.

I don't feel unsafe, but that's because I carry a firearm.

>I live in the midwest in a town of about 15,000 people and I don't really feel very unsafe if I go out without a firearm
You dont suppose this might have something to do with it? I'm gonna guess that your town is made up of predominately one ethnic group, has relatively low youth unemployment and a sizable retiree community.

The one time you don't have a gun is when you'll need it. Let that sink into your pea brain.

>When was the last someone was shot/murdered in your city

I live in North Philly so probably within the past few days. People get robbed within a block of me every few weeks.

I know for a fact that where I live has a lot to do with it.

Who the fuck are you to say what I should or shouldn't use for my/family/friends protection?

I live in the country and there was a murder just yesterday by two drug addict fucks. So i fucking carry whatever the fuck I want, whenever the fuck I want

Try living around blacks

College town here so half the apartments are dumb white kids and the rest is section 8 housing.

You haven't lived til you chase niggers away from your car with an AR in the middle of the night.

As for OP, shootouts happen pretty regularly near me and the cops take their time getting there, so yes it's a necessity.

>I've been mugged while taking out the trash twice
>both times were when I decided not to carry just for a few minutes.

This, better to have it and not need it, than to need it, and not have it. Plus, even if you never need it, it's fun to go out inna woods/desert/etc and make some aluminum cans dance every once in a while.

>thread has been moved to Sup Forums
Oh god...

America is an expensive unsafe ghetto and white people are fucking prey

Fuck off back to your own shithole board.

This is the most absurd argument I have ever heard. Your liberal nature is showing comrade.

today - and Chicago is a gun free zone

about 30 seconds ago, probably

Somalian who went mental went on a knife rampage here a few weeks ago and stabbed half a dozen people before cops finally found him. Natives gather and drink en masse about two blocks away from me in the park and then rob and assault people. There is mentally ill people wandering everywhere all day and night screaming to themselves and sometimes are violent randomly walking into a coffee shop and stabbing somebody in the line.

We aren't allowed to carry guns though so I have to carry a slapjack which is what rail yard cops used to carry.

Have fun getting robbed and shot by Jamal you fucking cuck

>Put holster in waistband and attach to belt
>Takes no extra effort to carry
Oh no, it took me 5 more seconds to get ready to leave my house.

I live in an area in SO cal where the median household income is around 130k a year. Someone was just shot and killed a mile away secondary to some gang issue. I imagine it is at some section 8 rat nest that are now being placed in rich white communities. . .Oh an by the way, fo 25 years there has never been a murder here. but until the last couple of years there has been 3 or 4. Crime rates are going up, while the crime recording/reporting is going down.

>When was the last someone was killed in your city?
'bout 2 hours ago.

I only carry when I go to shitholes

Do you keep a fire extinguisher in your home?

someone was shot jsut outfront of my apt last weekend (drugs ofc). Im getting a gun as soon as i possible can

Only carry my gun when walking my dog desu in case of a pitbull materializing out of nowhere to attack.

I understand the argument for guns, particularly in the nigger-infested US. But for countries like mine, it's like carrying around an earthquake kit. You could live ten times over and never witness random violent crimes against bystanders let alone murder.

I sympathize with burgerstanians. They hauled millions of monkeys from overseas, bred them to be strong and industrious for two hundred years, and they still ended up with lazy, violent savages that can't hold down jobs and have a penchant for rape, murder and petty robbery. The civil war was a mistake.

>inb4 someone thinks I don't know that the American civil war wasn't only about slaves
Oh I know.

Guns are cool. Only pussies don't thinks so.

Every man should be a master of life and death.

I live in a nice wealthy suburb, niggers came to a high school halloween party and then there was a shootout causing one death

>Do you really live in such a shithole that you feel the need to carry a gun?
yes
today
>I'm not saying you shouldn't, but there are some places where you most certainly don't need to carry a gun and you could carry something lighter and cheaper to suit your defensive needs.
tell that to the churchgoers in Sutherland Springs
it's not a matter as whether or not you feel "safe" - it's a matter of preparedness. there is a gun on my hip when i am at my own home. chicago niggers on their way to los angeles could kick in your door at random. be prepared.

t. former boyscout (before they went faggot)

HOLY FIRE, PLEASE BURN DOWN THIS STRAW MAN!!!

>Do you wear a helmet in the shower? You're much more likely to be killed from falling than to be murdered by a human being

Yes, because the liberals passed an ordinance here a few years back requiring a helmet to be worn when showering.
Luckily, the same helmet qualifies as legal head protection for tasks like riding a bicycle, trimming the hedge, and jerking off--all of which liberals have also recently made illegal to do without a helmet.

i live in LA so yeah.

Why are you so afraid of guns, OP? Daddy didn't teach you how to shoot? Oh, you're a nigger and didn't have a daddy?
My condolences, man :(

>I live in the midwest

No shit you feel safe, what with the entire 5 digit population spread out along a sea of nothingness and corn. Try sharing a border with Mexico and the subhumans that came from there and ask again.

From where? /k/?

Answers are:
Yes
Maybe an hour ago.

That's life in Chicongo for ya.

let me say a story, also im from vegas living in the ghetto without a gun is kinda bad but you can live.
>be me live in ghetto shit hole
>have autistic neighbor with speech impediment
>say hey too him once in awhile encourage him to keep trying to get his career when i talk too him
>one day im walking around my shit hole the guy has a black eye me and someone i know ask him what happened
>he says his room mate (nigger) punched him in the eye he doesnt know why
>talk too him about calling the police he declines saying that he doesnt want trouble
>fast forward the next day
>his mom is standing near his apartment freaking out a bit
>ask her what happened too user
>she says user is in the hospital his room mate (nigger) stabbed him and took his shit shes trying too see if anyone is in the apartment still
>wake up the next day
>look outside the police is there the nigger is standing on the porch
>police draw weapons
>nigger reaches in his side pocket
>police open fire
>nigger dies
>it airs on the news later about nigger being shot and nothing about user being stabbed

>migrobenis
Fuck off faggot i need guns to protect me from niggers and cops

Then don't get one faggot.
///S A G E///

How would I know media doesn't report black crimes here

I live in Detroit, it's pretty self-explanatory.

>USA is so unsafe you need guns here
Nice.

>>it airs on the news later about nigger being shot and nothing about user being stabbed
should of called the local news, I don't know if it would of mattered though.

Is that the Jackal?

>I live in Detroit

Thank you for your service.

>lexington, KY
>considered a "civilized" city in KY
>has reached 27th murder in October
Yeah, I need a gun. Too many niggers here.
kentucky.com/news/state/article181212226.html

Buffalo, NY

I feel sorry for the FEW decent white folks in Maryland. Baltimore is a plague spreading across the state. Frederick has recently gotten pretty bad as well of several smaller "cities" that have become corrupted by Baltimore drug dealers and gangs. The state is going downhill FAST

all decent citizens should be packing. and any crime in process where a citizen kills the perp should be immediately dismissed and the hero receives a paid vacation day on behalf of their city

No, it's an Israeli meme hand cannon

niggers arent human. even the nicest ones are literally a breath away from going ape on anybody.

Better to have one and not need it than need it and not have one.

During the Cold War the US would occasionally refer to its atomic weapons as a nuclear deterrent. Same thing here. If a bad actor thinks i have a gun, the less likely he is to start some shit.

I have to go in the woods

Someone got murdered a few blocks away last month. I live in a pretty shitty neighborhood and you'd be an idiot not to have something to defend yourself with here

Someone got murdered a few days ago. My friend had a gun pulled on him a few weeks ago.

False
jpfo.org/

wya? Anchoragenigger here

My old Grandpa said to me, "Son, there comes a time in every man's life when he stops bustin' knuckles and starts bustin' caps and usually it's when he becomes too old to take a whoopin'."

I don't carry a gun to kill people; I carry a gun to keep from being killed.

I don't carry a gun because I'm evil; I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the World.

I don't carry a gun because I hate the government; I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.

I don't carry a gun because I'm angry; I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.

I don't carry a gun because I want to shoot someone; I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.

I don't carry a gun to make me feel like a man; I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.

I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate; I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.

>soy projection
kek